Touching my piercings

Story Info
Touching my pierced parts while my husband is at work.
836 words
4.14
3.3k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been running around the house in a silky black robe, the silkiness flowing against my tan skin, causing my pierced nipples to be erect & twitching for attention. I get a fresh, hot cup of coffee & decide to sit on the wooden chair at the dining room table to scroll through the porn on my phone. After the first video, I noticed the wetness coming from between my thighs, building up on the robe under my ass. I open the robe, spread my legs & begin to rub the wetness all around my pierced pussy. I caress one erect nipple as I spread my pussy juices all around my lips, moaning with my eyes closed & feeling myself tingle & throb in pure excitement.

I move to the bedroom where I can pick from several different toys, lay on my back & enjoy the full experience. While I'm on my back with my legs spread open, my pink silicone dong in one hand & my hard nipple in the other... I begin rubbing the tip of my toy against my pierced clit, wetness increasing, & I slowly begin to push the tip into my slit, rubbing up & down until I feel it right up against my opening. I push harder & the tingling feeling gets bigger & so I started bucking against it, pushing it in & then back out, gripping the toy with my tight pussy lips. I continue to pump myself full of this dong, while my clit gets even more swollen, aroused so much that I'm creating a small puddle under my ass on the bed & can feel my legs starting to tremble. I increase my hand motion, pumping faster & faster, in & out of my pussy, my clit pulsating until my whole body tenses up & I begin to cum, pushing the toy deeper & deeper.

I catch my breath & relax my hips, still feeling the throbbing sensation, I begin to get the feeling that I'm ready to cum again. I take the toy out, feel all the wetness around my pussy & begin to touch myself, slightly rubbing my pussy ring around, making my clit even more tingly. Bucking myself against my finger, I begin to feel the excitement coming up strong & after a couple flicks to my g spot, I begin coming even harder, squirting all over leaving a bigger mess. I rest for a few minutes in hopes the thriving eases up so I can walk.

I stand up, go clean myself off & begin stripping off the wet bedding. I come back to the room, get dressed & get more stuff done around the empty house. A few hours later, I take my red gem butt plug out to clean it & decide to put it in a spot where he will see it when he gets home from work.

I hear his truck pull into the driveway, I am wearing my favorite sunflower dress with no panties, a splash of sweet perfume, & head to the door to greet him with a passionate kiss. As we are kissing, he reaches up under my dress to feel my ass & I felt his cock twitch. At that point he went to go shower & couldn't wait for the fun to start. After his shower, he greeted me in the bedroom where I was waiting for him on the edge of the bed with my big tits hanging out of my dress. I took his towel off & begin to put his cock in my mouth, humming & flicking his tip with my tongue. I then grabbed his slightly hard cock in my hand & started to suck softly , twisting my hand around his shaft making his cock harder with each stroke. He was rock hard & ready to play.

I got up on all fours in front of him on the bed where he slowly & softly put that red gem in my ass & then rubbed his hard cock against my wet pussy until my lips opened up & let him slide in me slowly. As he was pumping his hard cock into me, I was getting even more wet as his balls were slapping my wet clit & after a few deep pumps, I came all over his cock. He continued to rub the gem in my ass while fucking me harder with each thrust, feeling my wetness increase dramatically. Hearing his moaning getting louder, I begin to back myself up against his hardness until he was so deep, he was ready to cum. His breathing got heavier, his thrusting was harder & his dick was throbbing, he pushed the gem in my ass a little further & with the last few pumps, was coming all over my ass.

I turned around & licked the last drop of cum hanging off the tip of his cock with a big grin on my face. His cum is delicious.