All Comments on 'Tough Teacher Disposes'

by lesliejones

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Spanked in school

I attended a private school where the head mistress had the authority to administer spankings. When you were sent to her office you were sent into the room next to her office. There was a clear panel window with a curtain. She had you take off your pants but leave your underpants on. By our bent over a desk and she opened the curtain so anyone in the office could see you. You didn't know when she'd come in to administer the punishment. Eventually she and the teacher who sent you there would come in. The teacher would decide if you would be spanked over your underpants or on bare cheeks. If it was bare, you stood up to remove your underpants. She would close the curtain but anyone in the office could hear the spNking. If you were spanked in your underpants, the curtain was left open for anyone to see. I'm not sure which was more embarrassing.

maamsboymaamsboyover 5 years ago
An excellent story

The story is arousing and sophisticated. As the author notes, it is not about inflicting pain but rather about embarrassment and humiliation. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlesliejones@lesliejones
927 Followers
leslie jones is une femme d'un certain age, i.e., in her 40s, used to practice law, is defiantly bi, travels all over the world as a consultant, and enjoys lots of things she probably shouldn't.