Tough Times

Story Info
Young out of work woman is propositions by her landlord.
1.1k words
3.8
8.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life has been really tough lately, but I had no idea how tough it was about to get. My car was repossessed a couple of weeks ago and I wasn't going to have enough money for rent. I had to figure out something really quick. I couldn't let myself get kicked out; the property manager was an asshole and wouldn't hesitate. I haven't been late since I moved in, so maybe he would give me a break but it wasn't likely.

The first finally came and went. On the third, the manager came over and knocked on the door. When I answered, I asked him to come in. He sat down and I got him a soda from the fridge. I explained my situation to him. I lost my job, my car was repossessed, and I couldn't pay all the rent this month. He asked how much I had so I told him three hundred dollars. He told me what I already knew was that it was only half the rent amount. He told me he could take half now and the rest in two weeks. I told him without a job, I still wouldn't be able to pay. That's when he said we could work something out. I had no money, no job and I didn't know what I could do. He told me he had a job for me and I'd make some good money if I was willing. I was curious as to what he was talking about. He told me he had a lot of friends that would pay to be with me.

My mouth must have dropped open because he told me it wasn't as bad as it sounded. He then told me he had girls spread out throughout the buildings he owned. None of them had jobs, but always had lots of money. I told him it sounded interesting and grinned. Who would have thought, I'd be a whore at twenty-five years old. Just two weeks ago, I had a job that was pretty easy, now I'm fired with no income and about to have sex for money.

His hands on my tits brought me back to reality. I smacked his hand away. He then told me the terms in which my rent would be paid. What he told me didn't sound very appealing, but I had no choice. We would sleep together once a week. If I chose not to sleep with him one week, I'd have to pay a quarter of the rent for the month. I figured, I was going to fuck someone anyway, I might as well get free rent for it.

He insisted we have our first session right that moment since the rent was already late. I didn't really have a choice, so I moved closer to him and asked what he wanted me to do. He told me I was his whore for up to two hours and I had to do whatever I was told. He told me to get to my knees and suck his cock until he was hard and then he would fuck me.

Tears were forming in my eyes as I unzipped his pants. As I was pulling his pants and boxers down, he reached down to help me get them over his rolls of fat. After sucking him for about ten minutes, his dick was hard. It looked about six inches long, but really thick.

I gagged at the sweat stench coming from his balls. I finally told him he was hard and I was ready. He told me to get on my back and spread my legs. I leaned back on the couch and held my legs open for him. I was hoping the rest of the two hours would go fast.

He didn't even attempt to see if my pussy was wet before he shoved his whole dick inside me up to his balls. It hurt like hell. He wasn't long, but it was pretty thick, and I was barely wet.

I was trying like hell to hold him up off me, but he kept falling down with all his weight on top of me. He was just pounding into me with no thought about my comfort or pleasure. He knew how to use his dick, he just needed to learn finesse instead of being so gung-ho, and he needed a shower. My pussy finally started to react and was getting pretty wet, so at least I started to get some pleasure from the ordeal. After a while, he climbed off me and told me to get on my hands and knees. I did as I was told and bent over the back of the couch, kneeling on the cushions. He moved behind me and used his fat hand to grab my hip and his other hand to guide his fat dick inside me. Now that I was wet and didn't have all his weight on me, it was actually feeling really good. I started pushing back into him when he thrust forward. I felt his beer belly resting on my ass each time he thrust in and at first, I was sick from it, but I blocked it out and hate to admit that I had a pretty good orgasm from his ministrations.

It felt like forever, but he finally announced he was going to cum. He grunted loudly and then started short fast strokes, using both his hands on my hips to pull me back towards him. When he finished cumming, he pulled out as his cum leaked out of my swollen pussy. There was no pretending, he did what he wanted to do, and quickly got dressed, leaving me sitting on the couch with cum leaking out of my pussy. It's a good thing I was on birth control, he didn't even bother to ask. I couldn't imagine getting pregnant from his stinking ass.

While dressing, he told me he'd give my number to his friends and inform them of my one hundred fifty dollar an hour price and I would keep any money I made as long as I paid the rent with sex. I remember thinking I don't even get to set my own price or to choose to fuck these guys or not. He finished dressing and stood there looking at me for a second before asking if all of that sounded ok. I meekly said yes, it was fine and he turned to walk out. The door closed behind him and I stayed sitting on the couch naked with a wet spot under me from his cum. I realized I was now a whore and didn't feel bad about it.

I was lost in a daydream when I realized I was rubbing my pussy. I pulled my hand away and got off the couch, heading towards the bathroom to get a shower. I felt filthy, not because of the sex for money, but because of my fat, stinking, unattractive landlord.

The End