Towards the Summer Solstice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,854 Followers

She was laughing breathlessly as that magical tongue drove her crazy with lust. And for the first time in her life, she climaxed as she laughed, never having understood that particular combo. Kara wasn't sure if she blacked out for a moment right at the crest of her orgasm, as the sound her voice made suddenly trebled down noticeably. But in any case that second wave of pleasure hit and passed her, leaving her breathless in Lilian's arms.

The blonde woman released Kara's pussy slowly before gently making her way back up. Kara trembled for a few minutes, her face nestled deep between Lilian's breasts. As she finally took a deep breath and relaxed, stretching like a cat, she turned to Lilian and grinned. She was once again astonished to see just how beautiful Lilian was. While from afar her curves stole the show, from this close Kara marvelled at her beauty. With her cheeks wet, her bright eyes partly closed, her smile and all those stray hairs covering them both, Lilian seemed to shine.

They spent a few minutes like this on their sides and face to face, simply staring at each other, smiling and kissing lightly. There was no need for words as their feelings were obvious. At one point though, Lilian pushed Kara on her back as their kiss heated up. After a few minutes, Lilian moved upwards and kissed Kara's forehead before moving higher still.

As Lilian's breasts slipped across her face, Kara hungrily devoured them. Never in her life had she feasted on breasts so big. As she sucked one big nipple deep into her mouth, she thought once again about two thick balls of cookie dough, both firm and soft at the same time. She kneaded those balls with a passion as she switched from one nipple to the other. She felt like a child in a candy store and soon her mind was spiralling up again into a whirlwind of pleasure. Kara had no idea how Lilian could trigger so much pleasure so quickly.

But her professor had other ideas in mind. After a pause to let Kara feast on her breasts, Lilian resumed moving upwards. Seconds later, Kara's heart began pounding as she knew what was coming. As she kissed Lilian's smooth belly, Kara looked down and saw the bright golden bush coming up. Finally she felt the first hairs of that bush tickling her chin until she could plant her kisses deep within it. Her lips felt those of Lilian's pussy and Kara was smiling and breathing hard.

When Lilian properly straddled her face and Kara couldn't do anything else than pleasure her, she abandoned herself and focused entirely on the blonde's pussy. So focused was she that she didn't even realize she was doing the lesbian equivalent of the star. Legs and arms unmoving on the bed. Yet if Lilian's sudden moans were any indication, Kara's tongue and lips were more than enough.

"Gods! She even tastes good!" Kara thought as she began drinking in her sexy professor. Lilian had full, fleshy lips and a pair of long smaller lips. Between those lips was her very prominent clit. Despite the fact that she had done almost all the caressing so far, Lilian's clit was already engorged and it was clear that she liked to have it caressed very directly. Fully in control above Kara, Lilian moved her pussy, letting the young woman know exactly what she liked.

After a few minutes she moved upwards and allowed Kara to push her tongue deep inside her. And Kara opened her eyes in surprise. Even if she had already discovered that Lilian's pussy was delicious, she hadn't expected the deeper taste to be just as good. But instead of being slightly tart, Lilian's deep pussy tasted just as good. She groaned in frustration when Lilian pulled her pussy back down, but kept doing her best. It was weird to feel her bush tickling her nose as she ate her; almost all of her partners had either been fully shaven or had nothing more than small strips of hair above their pussies. For the first time she thought that this almost full bush was very sexy.

After a while of listening to Lilian's sweet song of moans, awareness came back to the rest of her body. The first thing she became aware of was the incredible sight above her. Seeing Lilian's two massive breasts from below, with their big and hard nipples fully extended, was already wonderful enough. But looking into her eyes as she looked down at her? Even more beautiful. The fact that Lilian's hair, falling all around their faces and backlit so that they looked like liquid gold, made the whole scene supernatural.

As they stared at each other, Lilian increased the speed of her movements and Kara realized that her pleasure was beginning to plateau before her climax. With her arms beneath Lilian's long thighs, Kara snaked them around and upwards until she grabbing both of Lilian's breasts. Although her small hands were unfortunately not big enough to encompass all that sweet flesh, Lilian nevertheless cried out in pleasure as she squeezed.

Soon after that, Lilian began grinding herself upon Kara's face. Breathless, she whispered "Just open your mouth and stick your tongue out..." She gasped a few times, her entire body twisting with pleasure before saying "Get ready my dear... I'm going to gush all over you!" And soon she did just that. After arching her body backwards, frozen for a few seconds, Lilian then bucked and shook. As she screamed her orgasm, Kara felt a hot gush of liquid exploding into her mouth and over her cheeks before running down her neck.

She was grinning when Lilian, trembling like a leaf in the wind, move away and crashed on the bed next to her. Wiping her mouth with her arms, she turned on her side and watched, amazed, at Lilian's body as it recovered. With her long hair matted onto those incredible curves, the blonde bush sparkling with drops of sweat and juices and those long legs spasming from time to time, Lilian, once again, looked like a goddess of fertility! "You, my dear..." Lilian began before taking a breath. "Are more gifted with that mouth than your age had prepared me for!"

Kara laughed and lay down next to Lilian, her head on the other woman's shoulder. They remained like that for a long moment, kissing gently. Once again Kara was surprised by these moments of pause, of relaxation. She was used to relentless action and pleasure in bed, and this was very different. Sure there was the rush of the two orgasms she'd already had, but these pauses were... delightful.

During that interlude, Lilian then asked her a surprising question. "Are you're still a virgin, my dear?"

Kara, surprised, frowned and replied "What? Of course not! What have we been doing for the last half hour?"

Lilian smiled. "I mean, has a man ever been inside you?

"No. But I've had bigger things than cocks up my pussy!" Kara replied, still smiling.

"Oh, virginity isn't about having things shoved into your pussy." Lilian said, her tone letting Kara know she wanted to provoke. She had heard it often in class. "Let's make one thing clear. I don't want to take anything away from what pure lesbians can share with each other. There is a very real sense in which lesbians can lose their virginity by having sex with each other. But the fact of having a cock deep in your pussy, or throat or ass..." As Lilian paused for a moment, Kara realized that she had said throat and not mouth. "Not just the feeling of having a cock or a dildo inside you, but the brute fact of allowing a man deep inside, that's something unique."

Lilian paused for a moment and kissed her. "Most men are so different from us that letting one inside you like this, it's a unique thing. Don't let some of today's feminists convince you that men and women are the same. We're not. Of course we're not wholly different. In fact we share almost everything in common. But those few differences are very significant. Especially in bed. Don't close yourself from men Kara, no matter how hard you may fall for a girl."

"Or a woman?" Kara replied lightly. She didn't know what she thought about what Lilian was saying, but she knew she was falling head over heels for her.

"Yes! Especially a woman!" Lilian laughed. "Just think about it."

Kara nodded. "I will. But right now, I wanna fuck you again. I wanna kiss you as well. I loved the positions we did, but I want to be able to kiss you and eat your breasts as I reach for my climax."

Out of nowhere she saw the feline in Lilian's eyes again. From those two blue-green circles, lust and desire were pouring out again. A minute later, Lilian had guided her to a peculiar position. They were both kneeling face to face, sitting on their feet with their left thighs between the other's legs. After shuffling for a moment, Kara grinned as she felt her pussy right against Lilian's thigh and vice versa. Lilian whipped her hair back and Kara gently pushed the remaining tresses back. "You're so gorgeous Lilian!"

To her surprise Lilian blushed before replying "Thank you. I'm pretty sure you have no idea how beautiful you are yourself... I wouldn't risk my career just for a pretty girl, you know!"

Before Kara could fully grasp what Lilian had told her, her professor leaned in for the kiss Kara had asked for. It marked the beginning of their last push towards even more orgasms. Kara shook and trembled as her third climax took her about fifteen minutes later and was glad to see Lilian's following immediately after.

As they both fell backwards after that, they ended up in the classic scissors position and laughed at the happy accident. Kara had never been into feet, but as she kissed Lilian's feet during that long scissors position, she learned a thing or two about why some people found them so erogenous.

After another pause, while Kara asked her about some of the artifacts in her room, Lilian grabbed Kara and fucked her while standing up. In another symmetrical position, they each ended up standing on their left leg with their right legs wrapped around the other one's waist. With their left hand they held the other one's leg and with their right one... Well, with that hand they made magic happen one last time.

P.S. A while later, after their bodies had recovered from that last assault, Kara broke the silence and said "Lilian..." Smiling, she added "Miss Lilian. I have a question about the class." Lilian turned her head and smiled, curious. "About the midnight class. Now I know your motives for my being here were not, er, purely academic, but are we ever going to talk about that midnight class?" After a brief pause, she added "You told me there would be preparations, but so far, nothing."

Lilian lazily caressed Kara's nipple and said "You have begun the preparations, my dear. And the term midnight class is a bit of a misnomer. What has been called the midnight class by some of my more inquisitive students is, in fact, a summer solstice celebration."

"What? But we've only talked about futanaris! that's not a preparation for a solstice celebration!" Kara replied.

"Well, that's where you're wrong." Lilian said. After taking a big breath, she added "Now, about me being a futanari—"

"Stop it Lilian," Kara interrupted her, laughing. "I have the undeniable proof that you're not a futa!"

"Hmmm." Lilian looked at her, with her blue-green eyes partially closed. "What if I told you that most futanaris can fully retract their cocks and thus are able to appear and function just like normal women?"

Kara gasped, knowing her life was about to change.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,854 Followers