All Comments on 'Tower of Babylon Pt. 01'

by mrfudan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Timsandtoms69Timsandtoms69over 4 years ago
Loved it

Fantastic freeuse story! Please write more of them!

MuqaliMuqaliover 4 years ago

I really like the idea, but I am disappointed that the main character doesn't make actual use of the free use world. It seems a real waste.

Andi_ChaseAndi_Chaseover 4 years ago
My two favorite genres

Holy shit, this was nice! I absolutely adore Cyberpunk as a genre, and combined with my favorite kind of porn, *chef kiss*.

I like Bee. She's adorable, and I really hope her and Matt can develop a nice friendship. Fawna was nice, and I hope we can see her again sometime. Okano and Cory are both cool.

The world building is v nice oh my god. I always love stories where the girls are in it willingly (or, at least somewhat willingly). While I can tell for many of these girls, it's their only option, it feels like at least some of them are there because they just wanna be fucked constantly, and I can dig it. The girls have their own goals and motivations. The casual bisexuality is a nice touch, since a lot of stories tend to forget that not everyone is straight. The blending of technology in the story is nice, reminding us that this is cyberpunk without constantly throwing it in their face. I love the little touches, like body mods that aren't strictly for maximum sexiness and acknowledging that these characters are humans with body functions and aren't constant hornballs.

I can't wait for part two! Hopefully Bee can make her way to the top! (Oh, and I guess Matt too lol).

mrfudanmrfudanabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks for the comments! I am working on the continuation, but life gets busy and a lot of material to sort through including stories in the same universe but in different times/places.

karenstarrkarenstarrover 2 years ago

The sex is the sauce of this story - I love it, the world building, the characters - great stuff, looking forward to reading more.

karenstarrkarenstarrover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this, the world building is great, the cyberpunk style is good. Sexy fun!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous