Tower of Babylon Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was this it? Had he reached the apex of his ascent to the tower, or was there further to go?

He went through the motions, almost mechanically, and she responded like the doll she had become: A perfect clockwork mechanism of lust just like the living diorama at the Tower's front lobby. He finally understood the intent of that display. They were all pieces of a vast machine that would grind them up if they didn't play their roles in it.

"Have you gotten what you wanted?" He asked her as they relaxed afterwards. Bee's silver eyes blinked, startled by the question. Before she could reply, Norma gave her a deep tongue kiss. His cock revived almost immediately. Norma guided him back into Bee, Okano assisting down below with her mouth at the root of his shaft where it connected with the other woman. They seemed to be conspiring against the articulation of whatever answer Bee may have given. She seemed to enjoy the attention, even conceding to the finale as Norma had Bee present her face as a dish for his ejaculate, to be licked clean by the other two. The act seemed to satisfy her in a way it hadn't in the past, as she giggled at the tickling sensation of tongues lapping at her face and eyelids.

The three of them settled into a routine as they lived together as a threesome with Okano as a visitor, and after a period, Matt realized that something was missing inside the perfect, intricate machinery of his new life.

Matt began to notice that Bee and Norma were practically a pair now, both always available for his use and able to work together to please him with some non-verbal symbiosis. He was pleased but somewhat disturbed by the uncanny symmetry.

He knew that people would literally kill to trade places with him, but the yawning emptiness reflected in Bee's eyes filled him with a deep unease.

Weeks later, he was burned out from the work. He complained to Norma, "I don't even know what we should plan for the investor meeting next week. Honestly, I don't really care."

She perked up, "How about you take some time off this weekend? I'll take on the investors, since I have a few ideas to try out. In fact, the new pavilion is ready for testing, why don't you take Bee with you for a demo tour in advance? Relax, have some fun." He couldn't deny that she'd been astonishing ever since she'd popped out of that box, fully formed, like the goddess Minerva and patron of the arts. She was a mystery to him, a gift wrapped in a box, but amazing in all aspects. She was both elegant and depraved in ways that might make Annabelle gasp, he thought, though she probably would never admit it.

For the past few weeks, she'd been driving many of the planning sessions, suggesting modifications, and pushing for changes that ended up being successful. Matt would never have dared to suggest such concepts himself. The leadership of the Tower had taken note, and although she did not have an official title, in many ways she was the true lead manager of the project.

He nodded wearily, "You're right. That sounds great."

Later in the week, he freed up his schedule and took Bee out for a date.

The early access pavilion Norma had organized was an open air mall designed to replicate the city centers of the previous era, now mostly gone. It was peopled by a mix of hired talent and extras from the surrounding populace as well as actual visitors given day passes but restricted from the paid VIP activities. Despite the limitations, many of the curious came to sample the recreation of the golden age and if they had enough currency, could actually buy the merchandise that included replica apparels, footwear, gadgets, and other useless products that had ended up in the landfills of the old world. You could tell who the VIP's were by their custom tailored outfits and body sculpted pleasure partners of choice or their naked humiliation pets on leashes, some of them waiting patiently on the parking spots next to the open air café's. There were special binding posts for extra play time and at the top of every hour the central plaza had a participatory bondage show on a slightly elevated stage for the adventurous.

It was clearly modelled on the Protectorate but the ersatz nature of the place was obvious to anyone who had seen the real thing. Hopefully, the people paying for the early access wouldn't care, buying into a "safe" version of the oppressive regime's worst power fantasies.

Matt's coded access chip automatically let him and Bee, with a pet in tow, through the premium member gate as the queue of plebs stared in a mixture of envy and awe. Bee was decked out in black lace with white trim to accent her white bob, her pearlescent breasts propped up by the corset. Her nipples were clamped with a silver cord that was strung like a tension wire to a clitoral piercing. The cord was flossed back between her labia to her silver butt plug. A chain was connected there that acted as a lead for their current pet, a slim Asian with long purple colored hair who wore nothing except the matching silver band around her neck with a single ring for the chain. Bee walked on her black stilettos at Matt's arm with the pet trailing behind them. The constant tension plus whatever glandular cocktail Bee was juicing caused her to shiver in pleasure every few steps. Matt hadn't inquired too deeply about the mod, but he'd seen the receipts on her expense account. He was only just getting used to her sudden transformation into a pleasure doll, or who might have guided it.

"What do you think?" Matt asked Bee.

"I guess I can see what she was talking about. The benefit of coming from such a world." Bee was referring to Norma's explanation for the design of the space. The whole point of being wealthy was being able to flaunt it, and there were few such places left in the world even including the Enclave. It wasn't just about posturing to the other well-heeled but rubbing it in the faces of the masses. There were times and places where such things ended up poorly for everyone, guillotines and such. The armed security was discreet but an inevitable part of the package. If Bellum City was a success, there were plans to expand the concept overseas. The Weavers were one of the funding resources, as the Protectorate had an interest in evangelizing their peculiar lifestyle.

It was a nice day and the sun was out, the shimmer of the transparent canopy that filtered out the harsh UV and acted as a barrier from the valley's turgid atmosphere barely noticeable. The mall was centered around a wide plaza with fountains, gene modified low water use landscaping, and brick cobble winding paths with iron lampposts divided with trimmed topiary. The buildings that held the shopfronts had faux upper stories with balconies with decorative fixtures.

They picked one of the coffee shops to stop at first. Matt wasn't a fan of being watched but he had to admit a bit of a thrill when Bee unhooked and commanded the pet to sit at the designated pad, a phallus shaped hitch centered on it. The pet squatted until the rod was completely inside of her. Bee gave her a pat. The plebs practically clapped, some taking photos cheerily while others shook their heads in envy.

The café patio had several metal chairs and tables for the guests, each setup with various accessories with obvious purposes. Matt chose an appropriate one for himself while Bee pulled up a metal affair she had to straddle, legs spread and leaning forward so her butt was on display and available for easy access. It was pretty mild for her at this point and practically comfortable.

At the next table, another premium guest was drinking from glass nestled between the massive tits of one of the servers who was acting as a private table. The man sat up suddenly, "Matt! Long time no see."

He walked up to shake Matt's hand, exclaiming, "You dog, practically an executive director. Fuck, I'm at a loss. Don't you remember me? Frank Posner."

"Ah, Frank, it's been ages," Matt tried to remember who he was.

"I heard you got married," Frank nodded at Bee.

"Wife didn't join us today. This is Bee, first mistress. You remember her?"

"Holy shit! No kidding," he eyed her up and down. "She looks likes my yearly salary now. I got married too, say hello Candice. Sorry, she's a bit locked up at the moment." The hapless woman was folded back into one of the metal frames supplied for that purpose, iron clasps binding her chest and limbs as her crotch was exposed for passerby to toy with the supplied accessories. A sign taped to her stomach cleared her for public humiliation. A couple of people had nervously dumped their drinks on her face. She waved to Matt and Bee with her fingers from the blocks though she could barely see them from her position.

Posner offered as he checked out Bee. "Those tits Murukashi? SilverFang Charismo on the body sculpt modeling, I think."

Bee seemed pleased, "Murukashi Type-Alpha cups. Sculpt is actually Freddy Fury, he's aggressive on the thigh gap and I paid extra for the super slender limbs. He's the only one that can guarantee the strength of the bone work."

"Very nice. Candice also has the tuned sense mods, thank god it got approved, she can cum every five seconds on the out stroke. Really fun. If you want, Matt, you can test it out...?"

"No, I'm good though we should keep in touch," Matt said, though he didn't mean it.

"I have to say, this place blows the Enclave away," Posner gushed enthusiastically. "I know it's a different department but if there are any transfer spots, keep me in mind, old pal. How did you come up with this shit? You didn't seem the type, not that there is anything wrong with it. Long way from vanilla porn and orgies."

Matt kept his eyes distant, "Sure. If there is anything, I'll ping you, no worries."

Posner ignored the brush off and continued, "I mean look at all the details, and having public access, unreal. I've only read of the old world but this must have been what it was like back in the day. You must have done some deep research."

Matt didn't admit that it was Norma who had done the hard work on finding all the period details, down to the cobble stone walkways, the smell of popcorn and greasy snacks, and the choice of piped lounge music playing from the hidden speakers. It was all pretty alien to him, having grown up in the slums without running water and where the shopping center was a line of hawkers on a dirt street with shit water running down the center gutter. He tried to suppress the memory of the place he flew over practically every week in his private copter.

Norma was a history buff who had a fascination with the transitory period that had given rise to the Protectorate. She'd told him many stories, including the founding myths of that society. It had been both galling and turgidly exciting, to hear about how this world had started. They say that history rhymes, so based on her background he could somewhat understand why one particular story interested her...

To be continued in Tower of Babylon: Origins.

12