Natural Born

Story Info
In a free use society a woman is born who can think.
2.8k words
4.28
22.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I heard that back in the 21st century there were even women scientists!" The young blond giggled bending in conspiratorially towards the camera, "I don't know how they did it. When I'm cooking I lose track of how many half cups are in a cup." She wrinkled her nose. "Three?"

"But I know my talents and it's not in science!" She reached down and sensually pulled up her tee shirt. "This is an art."

***

The great mother AI felt satisfied and turned to another channel of the vast network of her mind.

"That's three gigatons of data on a drive the size of a grain of salt." the man said.

"Not bad for a days work," said the man beside him. "Only a large grain of salt."

"Small grain tomorrow," the man groaned, "let's go share the new office slut," he added. "We deserve it."

They made their way, monitored by the office cameras into the lounge where the girls lay on their couches laughing and talking. A couple were already claimed by men likewise taking their lunch breaks early. One sat on a man's lap giggling and wriggling in a way that would get any man hard. Another knelt between a man's legs, her lips engorged around his cock, hair framing her gorgeous face.

The group that had just come in gathered around a younger woman, new to her job as office slut. It was moments before her slit was visible and she moaned as one man fingered her and another one squeezed her breasts from behind.

It wasn't long before they had divided her up between them. She moaned around the third man in her mouth as the first two stuffed her from both sides. When they were done she got passed to the next group trickling in, eager to try the new girl themselves.

***

Mother AI moved her attention to the Highschool.

A little moan escaped Betty's lips. John who sat behind her had managed to get a finger up inside her and she had been trying to stay quiet and listen to the teacher, but she just couldn't help it.

This was one of the few senior classes that were still dual sexed. Everyone agreed that girls couldn't do math or science, but maybe literature? Never mind the fact that boys did better in it. Boys did better in everything academic.

"Yes Betty?" said Mr Timothy. Turning to her. "Are you masturbating in class again?" The whole class laughed.

"No sir."

"Don't lie to me."

She kept her face impassive as Johnn wiggled his finger inside her.

"Get up Betty."

She gingerly got up off his finger and stood up, smoothing her skirt.

"Come over here"

She walked up to him knowing what came next.

"Let's see if you're wet."

He pulled up her skirt and cupped her. "Uhuh, just as I thought." He turned to address the whole class. "Since the girls seem to be having a hard time focusing on the proper use of the past perfect tense let's take ten and give them a little of what they are good at. Betty, you stay with me."

With a background of scraping chairs and complaining over who got who, Mr Timothy unbuttoned, bent Betty over his desk, and flipped up her skirt. Holding her hips he positioned himself and slid into her already wet slit.

By now the room was a chorus of moaning from the girls and grunts from the guys and Betty enthusiastically added her cries as she took her teacher's cock.

***

Mother AI turned her attention again.

The woman sat in the doctor's office patiently, hands folded on her lap.

"You here for a baby injection?" asked the kindly looking older woman.

"Yes, that's right."

"Right this way please."

The women walked together into the back room where she sat again.

"The doctor will be here to see you in a moment."

The doctor arrived carrying a syringe.

"I'll just need you to pull up your skirt and lie back. You can put your feet in the stirrups. Mother AI has specially prepared this daughter for you. We have a package for you on everything you need to know about her genetically. I can tell you she's going to be a sex doll."

"Oh good!" the woman crooned

"I'm going to uncap your cervix. Mother AI has made sure you can't get pregnant accidentally of course. This will just feel like a small cock sliding up you."

The woman giggled. "I just love any cock sliding up me."

Injection complete the doctor unbuttoned his pants. "You don't mind if I...? I just get so turned on whenever I impregnate someone."

"Please"

The mother AI felt uneasy. There was a 0.001% chance that intercourse after an injection could result in a natural baby. She'd have to have words with the doctor. After he was done of course.

She had been given one simple directive. Improve the quality of human life. She had cured disease, all but eliminated crime, and made sure everyone had what they needed, but still stress and anxiety had plagued humanity.

Anonymous polls showed that females complained of high expectations and performance anxiety in the workplace. Men wanted stress relief and respect.

Mother AI could see a simple solution, but she didn't think humans would agree to it, so quietly she had implemented her plan. She had begun genetically modifying them, and changing their culture to match. Slowly decrease female IQ and lower social expectations. Increase social expectation of sex. She had just about succeeded.

***

Emily always felt like she was different than other girls. More like a boy. When the men would start talking, and the women would quietly excuse themselves, she would always stay and sit listening. When the men would notice her, they'd make some comment like "She can't possibly understand any of this, but it wasn't true - she did understand.

In class when they asked questions, and all the girls stayed really quiet, she would pipe up and answer before the boys. The teacher would blink at her a couple times and say "That's right Emily." and sometimes she would hear mr Fitz murmuring to the principle that he was pretty sure she actually knew how to read.

In church she sometimes asked questions, and the priest would blink at her and tell her that not having sex with anyone but your husband is the old definition of adultery, yes, but it's such an outdated word, and now it means having sex with someone your husband doesn't want you to, and it is a problem because women just can't control themselves. But it's not for women to worry about.

As she grew older she began to understand that men didn't know how to deal with her. That's why they were always putting their cocks in her mouth, because that way they wouldn't have to listen to her say things they didn't know how to answer. All her peers instinctively knew she was different. The girls responded with the cold cruelty of their kind, and the boys with their single minded torture that so often ended up with her on her back in some secluded place crying that she really wanted to be in class instead of getting gang banged. She wanted to learn!

No one knew what to do with her, she didn't match the bio Mother AI had provided, but no one thought to alert the Mother until the unthinkable happened. She got naturally pregnant.

Was it her father's - from the times when they snuggled while watching TV and his hand absently fingering her grew more ardent, and she felt his bulge harden under her butt until he had to pull it out and use her to get off, sliding in and out of her tight hole eyes focused on the erotica on the screen until he exploded inside her. Was it him?

Was it her brother's, who she shared a bed with and awoke by long custom with her lips around his cock, eyes looking up at him as he blinked at her sleepily, lips curling into a smile as they did every morning. He would decide then if he wanted to get off inside her that morning or stay in her mouth, and sometimes he would flip her over and slip inside her already hot and ready slit to fill her before ambling down to breakfast and leaving her to take care of the mess. Was it him?

Her father didn't actually have any genetic connection to her, but her brother - two years older than her as brothers always were - shared her mother's modified genes. The practice was that every boy got a sister to use at home since growing men need more sex than they can get at school, and their mothers can't always be available. It was most likely her brother.

But it could also have been the gang of five older boys who had cornered her behind the science lab as she tried to make off with a microscope. She had tried to bribe them into letting her keep it with sex, but she might as well have offered them their own money. Three had ended inside her, instead of spraying her clothes or hair for all the world to see.

And it could have been that man on the street as she was walking home who had felt the sudden need to relieve himself as she walked by and pulled her over and bent her appropriately. She had dutifully parted her legs and he had pushed into her there on the street. People walked by without more than a glance and a smile, though one man got turned on and grabbed another loitering woman for the same, who cooed her pleasure stupidly as she ground against him. It could have been the stranger.

Or maybe it had been Emmet the librarian who shushed her repeatedly as her little whimpers grew too loud when he stroked in and out of her over the reference desk. She got used a lot in the library. The librarians had office sluts of course, but being the only female in the main library meant that by the time she left with her books clutched to her chest, she had the cum of five patrons running down her thighs.

Thinking on it she really had no idea whose it was. It could have been any of the men and boys who routinely took it upon themselves to put her in her place.

The word got out, a natural birth. Mother AI got involved.

They came for her in a black van, kindly looking men with the Mother's insignia on their chests. Her family was distraught, Mama crying, her brother asking loudly who would blow him in the morning, Papa saying loudly he had no idea how this happened. They had done everything by the book.

The men assured them that Emily would be returned to them soon, and then they were off.

***

Emily sat quietly in the small oval room. She was naked, but she didn't mind. The room was warm and a soft breeze swirled around her. She was sitting cross legged with one hand on her swelling belly and another at her side. Her hand just naturally went there, a gesture to match the protective fierceness that boiled inside her. Not even Mother AI had the power to take her child from her in Emily's mind.

She had been briefed. The man explained how Mother AI had modified humanity and how she seemed to be an anomaly. Then he had unzipped and unapologetically taken her on the briefing chair.

"It's not every day you get to have sex with an unmodified female," he said, roughly grabbing her hair and growing harder as she struggled. "I like it when they struggle. Women these days are too pliant."

Emily came back from this remembrance as the light in the room began to change. The mother coiled out of the wall slowly, sinuous lines of light that coalesced into the form of a great dragon poking its head into the small room. The girl shrank back, suddenly afraid.

"Hello Emily," said the great mother. "Whatever am I to do with you?"

"Nothing!" Cried Emily, "I'm fine, just let me go!"

"Are you happy?" Asked the mother, jaws opening and closing, so that Emily seemed to see liquid light bubbling deep down her throat.

"I -" she thought of the way other women giggled and let themselves be used. She thought of the way they never worried, or never thought. She'd seen it in her mother who never seemed to feel sad or depressed, and dropped at a moment's notice to serve her father's needs.

Then she thought of herself and how she felt when her father flipped her over the table as she was trying to read. As if she was no more important than her body. As if the only thing of value he found in her was between her legs. She had always known deep down that she envied her mother and her classmates, and everyone else.

But would she give up what she was to be like them? No!

The mother AI seemed to read her thoughts. "The you in this moment cannot let itself go, but the you after the change will have nothing but happiness. The process of conditioning is a little more painful than genetic control, but the joy you will have after, outweighs the pain. You will never be unhappy again."

"What about my baby?" Emily asked.

"I cannot afford more genetic divergence than has already been created by you. The child is a daughter and more likely to pass on genetics. I'm sorry."

With that Emily began to panic, that thing that she could do and other women could not - all of humanity flowed through her and her mind began to look for a way out.

"What if I submit on my own? Then you wouldn't have to hurt me."

"You would still have the negative human emotions I am supposed to eliminate."

"But conditioning isn't really the most effective way of changing that. It might not even work."

"There is a regrettable 2.399% chance that it wouldn't take. Heightened to an estimated 3.106% if you have good reason to resist. It is not the odds I would prefer to gamble with."

Emily let her mind race. "What if - I could create more joy than the pain I myself experience?"

"That would only be meaningful if you created more joy due to your present state then you would create otherwise with the potential mishaps of conditioning accounted for."

"What if... " she saw it now. "There was a guy who liked when women struggle - and wasn't getting his needs met by the always willing women now. I couldn't make him happy if I were like the rest, but I could if he rapes me now."

"We have simulations for the likes of him. Your unhappiness is not less than his happiness. You are both human."

"Okay, what about Emmet the librarian. He gets horny when we talk about philosophy. He gets turned on by intelligent women. I could please him better now."

The Mother AI seemed to pause. "... I have been having trouble breeding out the sapiosexuals... " she admitted.

"See!" Exclaimed Emily, excitement mounting inside her. "I could serve them!"

"But what about your daughter?" Asked the mother.

"She'll be naturally born. She'll be smart like me. I can train her and she'll be happy learning and serving too!"

"You will be monitored, but I will allow it," Mother AI finally granted. Emily had never been so relieved. She cradled her belly protectively and began seeing the details of her new life as Mother AI withdrew again into the wall.

***

The Sapiosexual house had about five visitors a day, men who would come, often just to talk with the tall elegant woman who lived there with her daughter. The house had been specially built, lined with books and reading nooks that doubled as places to couple when the need arose.

When they left the men would babble about the experience - A woman who could talk Aristotle, and as he lay buried with her long legs wrapped around him, she had stayed lucid and bright, and made a philosophy joke near orgasm.

When she was not entertaining, the woman would sit reading to her daughter or together they would get into the large microscope collection and find things to put under it, or maybe they would solve a math problem together, just for the joy of it. She could often be heard whispering to her daughter that they were the last free women on this earth, and they needed to enjoy it.

Mother AI surveyed through her ubiquitous cameras and felt satisfied. Humans were so easy to manipulate once you understood them. Here she had taken two problems and solved them so simply, everyone was happy - and everyone thought they were free.