Town and Country Ch. 12

Story Info
Noir lesbian bondage romance.
2k words
4.56
2.9k
2
0

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a week of their exercises Francesca could play Anne like an instrument, bringing her to the height of ecstasy over and over at will. Some days she specialized, wielding only a single crop until she was confident she had mastered its use, or focusing on Anne's belly or thighs. Lise was not neglected, but she showed no improvement.

In contrast Francesca found Anne a joy to work with and created a program for the evening with styles to appeal to all levels of the audience, knowing Mr. Schuyler would invite only those who appreciated her artistry.

She declined to make Anne available for use after the performance; he would offer Lise to them instead in another room. Anne was a little disappointed at this but knew better than to mention it.

A day for the performance was scheduled, and dozens of invitations went out.

On the morning of the event, Francesca gave Anne an extra helping of feed. They both dined lightly at lunch and rested in the afternoon. After their nap Francesca leashed Anne and walked her around the block for some fresh air; Anne reveled in the clear skies she could only imagine in her underground cell. The birdsong held a sweetness made precious from long deprivation. The air was chilly, but the trees were bare and she felt joy in the tranquil autumn sunlight filtering through the branches onto her skin.

Shortly after they returned, Mr. Schuyler's car came by to pick them up. Francesca put her in the back seat and sat beside her. She touched Anne on the thigh reassuringly and stroked her breasts. Anne smiled back at her owner and tried to retain her self-control, though there was an absorbent cloth beneath her. They knew her well.

The exercises of the last week had been lighter and did not drive her out of her mind; they wanted her to retain her sanity for tonight. Afterwards they would resume "breaking" her, but she was glad to have this respite. She even remembered to curtsey to the chauffeur.

Inside the townhouse Francesca led her down to the locker room where a pair of collared servant girls, nude like her, awaited them. Anne expected to see Frieda, but she was not there. The girls suspended her by her wrists in a large shower stall and prepared her for the show. After washing and shampooing her, they dried her off with a large white towel and brushed her hair to a fine lustre.

One applied a touch of rouge to her nipples; then the other lightly perfumed her most intimate places with the earthy scent of wood roses. Anne had not been so thoroughly prepared since she was put up for auction.

They shared a piece of gossip; this morning Frieda left for Mr. Schuyler's country estate to judge Denise, a girl there who had become "difficult". She was setting a bad example for the others.

Anne remembered Denise from a few encounters there. Her firm breasts under a transparent blouse, and the round buttocks under a light pair of shorts that exposed more than they concealed. Like Anne, she was the product of an upper-class family and quite proud of it. Perhaps like Anne, too proud; she looked down on the others.

Allowed the use of her hands, she sometimes helped tie Anne up; and when Francesca left to change, would caress Anne and leave her limp and moist. Anne shuddered at the thought of Frieda placing the black bag over her head. She was grateful to Francesca for trying so hard to cure her pride and not giving up on her.

The recital would be held in the gymnasium followed by a buffet and reception in the drawing room. With the help of a servant, a young dark-haired woman with bracelets like Anne's, Francesca strung Anne's limbs to the corners of the frame; she gave Anne a good-luck kiss on the cheek and went to change. The servant stood next to Anne as guests entered in the quarter-hour before it was to begin.

Anne's heart sank as she saw Sir Nigel approach; the presence of the servant dissuaded him from touching her, but he circled her as a tiger circles its prey, examining her closely and even sniffing her in places before taking his seat. She tried to smile at him; it was without conviction but he seemed pleased to see it.

Shortly after he left, Paul appeared with Ernest in a coat and tie. She had been Ernest's first time, a coming-of-age birthday gift from his father at the brothel where Paul sent her. Nervous and awkward at first, he learned quickly under her guidance. Infatuated with his "angel", he came to hate her for a time when he saw how lightly she gave herself to other men.

Only eight months had passed but he seemed older now, more mature. He was surprised to see her hung up and spread out but he quickly mastered himself and viewed her with a look of amused disdain.

The men talked business. Paul's syndicate needed scouts to find girls, introduce them to the life and turn them over to him for training. The job was part-time and paid well; was he interested?

Ernest rubbed his chin for a moment; he said Anne looked happy up there. Paul assured him she was, and she nodded. Paul told him what Eugene got when she was sold at auction and he whistled.

They discussed terms; he might also keep one or two and run them like Anne. Or put them on the street, Ernest asked? No said Paul, that didn't pay well and it was too risky, you could lose your investment.

He was right; Anne recalled the night Paul made her go out and offer herself to strangers as a punishment for talking. She barely escaped being shot after a gang had her.

Ernest agreed to think it over. They shook hands and walked away without a backward glance. He was over Anne, past any feelings of love, pity or even contempt for her. A personable and good-looking youth, confident around women now, he would do well in his new career.

Mr. Schuyler approached with Naomi from Mme. Messier's; she was trying to persuade him to use the scourge on his girls. Not personally, of course; with a trainer experienced in its use for adornment or correction. For example, Anne's appearance would be much improved.

And her attitude as well; she was reputed to have a "brainy" disposition that needed curing. Anne wondered where she picked that up; was her undisciplined nature so widely known?

Standing before Anne she drew a series of wide swirls on her breasts, belly, and legs to indicate how she would "do" her subject. Anne was paralyzed with fear and tried not to shake; of course Mr. Schuyler did not own her now, Francesca would not consent.

Or would she? Anne remembered her lesson on the roof in the storm. In any case this was just a demonstration, nothing to be afraid of. Was she growing wet beneath?

Mr. Schuyler said he would "give the matter further thought" and the two left for their seats.

As the audience arrived in suits and elegant dresses for the occasion, the naked Anne was discomfited to see reporters and photographers. Even her parents had been invited. Well, it could not be helped. Her condition was no secret after all, it would just be more widely known tomorrow.

The stripes on her backside, faded but still visible, attracted interest. The first to see them invited their friends over who invited _their_ friends, and everyone speculated on what she had done to deserve such punishment while cameras clicked.

She saw Berenice sit down in the front row and look straight at her. Anne turned her head away, hoping the woman would not come up and speak to her, but she did.

In a light conversational tone she said "I think it would be best if you left my fiance alone from now on" and walked away. Anne turned crimson, drawing the attention of several strangers.

In time the other guests took their seats as well, and Mr. Schuyler welcomed them to the evening's entertainment. Francesca emerged, dressed in her dark elastic outfit with a pastel tunic to scattered applause from those who saw her the previous summer. She glanced at Anne's moist fleece but said nothing.

Arranging her instruments on a table near the frame, she tested a whip and a bamboo-handled crop in the air and awaited the signal from her host. After a brief and flattering introduction, he sat down and nodded to her.

The hours of exercise and the mutual trust between the two resulted in a memorable presentation. Anne surrendered at once to her owner and was the perfect medium for Francesca's virtuosity.

Adjusting her pace to Anne's wet condition she displayed her skills in a variety of Oriental and western techniques that brought Anne to the edge of ecstasy, held her there, or took her over more times than anyone could count.

At its conclusion the audience applauded the young performer. The servant girl grasped Anne's hair and put a hand under her chin to keep her fainting head up while Francesca held a water bottle to her lips.

Most regarded Anne as merely the instrument of Francesca's artistry, but others praised her expressiveness and likened her to Cordelia, Desdemona, and Ophelia.

Anne's parents came up to Francesca and thanked her for rescuing their daughter from "that man". Mr. Schuyler must have told them about Sir Nigel. They did not speak to Anne.

At Mr. Schuyler's suggestion they stood beside their daughter with her three owners on the other side and the servant still holding her head up for a series of photographs to commemorate the occasion. Anne hoped she would bear some lasting mark from it, but they were light and faded within a month.

Lise was led out (looking a little frightened Anne thought) and introduced to the audience, then taken away to her place of service. Anne remained displayed on the frame with the dark-haired servant beside her as the audience filed out to the reception. She noticed Sir Nigel approach Mr. Schuyler and draw him aside as they left the room. Francesca was unable to do more than flash a broad smile at Anne and blow her a kiss before she was whisked away by admiring fans.

The servant stowed Francesca's instruments in their case. She wiped Anne off with a towel before patting the insides of her thighs with a soft cloth. When she was done she kissed Anne on the cheek, playfully brushed her nipples with the towel and whispered "You were wonderful" before withdrawing.

Francesca emerged in her street dress some time later looking agitated. She untied Anne from the frame and the two of them proceeded to Mr. Schuyler's car and were driven home. Francesca took Anne upstairs to her apartment, and let Anne have her bowl of pellets there.

As they settled down by the sofa, Anne volunteered that her mistress had outdone herself tonight. Francesca replied in equally complimentary terms on Anne's sensitivity and responsiveness. They enjoyed a quiet moment together reflecting on their mutual achievement. Then Anne spoke up, somewhat hesitantly.

"Is anything the matter, ma'am? You seem worried. But if it's something I shouldn't know about -".

"It _is_ something you should know about, Anne. It's something we need to discuss, and soon. But not tonight, we need to be rested and sharp. Why don't I take you downstairs and we can talk it over first thing tomorrow."

"Yes, ma'am; thank you. My tasks are done, I can go anytime you want."

Francesca led her downstairs and attached her chain. As she turned to go she noticed someone had closed the door in the far wall; she opened it, gave Anne her goodnight kiss and left.

Anne did not fall asleep for some time; besides the ominous vague "something" that she would learn tomorrow and the rats who crawled over her with impunity, all of her was sore. Francesca had not been severe in the evening's exercise but she had been thorough, and there was hardly an inch of her that didn't smart. At length fatigue overcome her and she slept.