Town Vandalism

Story Info
Penelope figures out she can control everything.
820 words
2.73
10.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(this story contains piss and scat vandalism.)

I woke up today with an odd feeling. I shook it off and got ready to start the day. I took a shower and pondered about that feeling when I woke up. I brushed my teeth and I did my hair and put on my clothes. I walked down stairs to see my sister eating my leftovers.

"HEY!" I yelled, making her jump. "Those are my leftovers." I said. "Yeah, well I don't see your name on them." She responded and continued eating.

I was so mad. 'What if she shit herself? That would be really funny,' I thought. It was just a thought, I didn't think she would actually shit herself, that's silly.

PLOMP

"Ah, what?" My sister froze and stood up. She felt her ass as her pants sagged with shit. She screamed and ran to the bathroom. I stood in a couple seconds of shock before I realized that my sister had just shit herself, after I THOUGHT SHE WOULD!

It was so unbelievable. Did I control her? I checked the time and realized I better go to work before I'm late. While on the road, i decided to test if I actually could control things with my thoughts.

'I want it to rain,' I thought while driving. Suddenly, I hear tapping on my car and water droplets falling down.

'I want it to stop raining," I thought as the rain stopped and all the water dried up. Incredible.

Not only could I control people, I can also control my surroundings.

I made it to the parking lot and I went in my back seat. I then looked up porn on my phone about shit and piss vandalism and I started rubbing my vagina through my pants. I then realized if I have these powers, then I can basically shit and piss wherever I want!

'I want everyone in the town to not acknowledge my presence and to act normal," I thought. 'I want to have unlimited shit and piss," I also thought. And then, I was basically ready. I went back to my drivers seat and drove to the grocery store. I parked my car and walked inside.

I bumped into the security guard but he didn't say anything or even look at me. I smacked a random person but they didn't acknowledge me, perfect.

I then stood up on the shelves and undressed. No one looked at me. All I had on was my underwear and my shoes. I pulled up my underwear to give myself a wedgie and rubbed my underwear in between my ass and my pussy, making sure to coat it good. I then found a man that looked pretty attractive. I then took off my underwear and placed it on his face, making sure his nose and mouth were in the same place as my ass and pussy. I laughed when he didn't do anything and continues shopping. I then went to the drink fridge and took a water. I drank it all and I held the cap to my pussy and pissed, filling it to the top. I then farted and quickly trapped the air inside with the lid and put it back. A couple of seconds later a woman on the phone gets the water and pays for it. She then drinks it.

I was so excited. I then went back to the parking lot and choose my next victim. I saw a really expensive car and I basically ran to it. The door unlocked since the owner just came back with her groceries.

I then went into the passangers side and wated for her to get in. I turned off the radio and I had a crazy idea, what if I made her my companion?

'I wish that she was aware of my presence and was into me and whatever I do,' I thought. She then got into the car and stared at me.

I then climbed into her lap and grinded against her. She was confused and tried to hide her moans but it didn't really work.

I explained to her what was happening and she understood.

We then went to a restaurant, she only had to pay for one since technically I wasn't there. We then sat down. The waitress spilled something and bent down to clean it up. I took it as an opportunity and quickly followed her and sat on her. I slid up to her head and pissed, it trickled down into her hair and face. I then madw her lay down in the piss face up and I grinded and shit on her face. She then stood up and apologized to the table of four and continued.

My companion looked at me and covered her mouth full of moans. I then went up to her and kissed her. This was gonna be a fun night.