Toxic Attraction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonSilver
DonSilver
1,582 Followers

Lester triumphantly took a step back, turned and placed the hard drive onto his desk. He prodded it with one finger. "How's Isaac?"

"What?" Lizzie asked, astonished.

"How's Isaac --"

This time Lizzie cut him off. "Don't! Don't talk about him, okay?"

"Fine," Lester conceded. "But where does he think you are tonight? I can't imagine you told him the truth."

He turned back to look at her. She still had her arms crossed and was staring daggers at him.

"Don't worry about it," she replied. "Let's just get done what we have to do so I can take that hard drive back."

Lester smirked. She had clearly learned not to divulge too much information to him. She had learned that lesson the hard way, after all.

He walked over to the small mini fridge under his desk and opened it. "Want a soda?"

Lizzie eyes him suspiciously. "I'm not an idiot. I won't drink anything you hand me."

Sounds from the other side of the wall distracted Lester. He heard hushed voices and the unmistakable sound of the door shutting. Dan and Sarah were retiring for the night. It had been several weeks since they had seen each other. No doubt they would be having sex soon.

He quickly crossed back over to Lizzie. His speed caught her by surprise and she backed up against the wall. Lester continued moving forward until his gut was pressing against her taut stomach.

Her nervousness was apparent by her increased breathing. Her calm and cool exterior was crumbling at his proximity.

"Tell me." He raised a hand and clutched a lock of her hair. "What the plan is for tonight."

She took a second to compose herself before slapping away his hand.

"The plan," she said in a harsh whisper, "is for you to stay the hell away from me while I work."

Lester smirked and backed away from her, raising his hands in surrender.

Muffled sounds of sheets moving and weight shifting came from beyond the wall. It looked like the night was proceeding right on schedule.

He gestured to the bed. Lizzie raised an eyebrow at him and didn't move. He smiled and moved to his closet. There, he retrieved a foam fold out mattress that he laid out on the floor. He took a blanket out of the closet and one of the bed's pillows and set them up on the small mattress.

He gestured again to the bed as he struggled to get down onto the floor.

The sounds of quiet moans began emanating through the wall from Dan and Sarah.

Lizzie gave him one final glare before crossing to the bed and lying down on it. Then, she started her performance.

-------

Sarah was finally back where she belonged: in Dan's warm embrace.

After the odd couple of Lester and Lizzie left the common space, Dan was eager to pick back up where things had left off. They didn't want to chance being interrupted on the couch; the night had been weird enough as it was. Instead, they snuck back to the bedroom to quietly make love like teenagers under their parents' roof.

Her legs were wrapped around Dan's waist as he slowly thrust into her. He gently pinned her wrists to the bed and kissed the inside of her neck. His tongue was driving her crazy. A quiet moan escaped her lips.

Dan drew back and looked at her. They had said they'd be quiet, but she couldn't help it. He gave her three quick thrusts, eliciting another small moan that escaped her lips.

He wouldn't deny that he had done that on purpose to get a response out of her.

She tightened her grip with her thighs, trying to pull more of her husband into her. God, he felt good. Now he was picking up his pace, seeing how far he could push her, and how long she could stay quiet.

"Oh, Dan," she moaned, a little louder than a whisper. He smiled at his ability to have this effect on her, even if he was playing with fire by making her moan loudly when they weren't really alone.

"Fuck me," she whispered in a sultry voice.

As Dan was about to respond, they both grew still at a new sound. Moaning was coming from the other side of the wall.

They both shared a look with one another. In all the time Dan had lived in a shared space with Lester, he had never once seen him bring anyone else into the apartment. They didn't understand who Lizzie was or what she was doing here.

Initially, Sarah suspected she might be a prostitute when they had both walked in the door earlier, but she didn't really have that look about her. Besides, if Lester was desperate for some kind of satisfaction, he would have known Sarah was coming to town this weekend. Wouldn't he have tried to press his luck again like last time?

"Oooooh." They heard a female voice moan through the wall. "Ahhhh, fuuck!"

Accompanying the moans was the rhythmic sound of something hitting one of the walls over and over again. It didn't take long for Sarah to realize it must have been the bed's headboard. This was what listening to Lester having sex sounded like.

Dan stirred and began to thrust into her again. Something had changed, though. Instead of the quiet fucking from a few minutes ago, he was now pushing into her with a determined look on his face, almost like he was rising to meet some kind of challenge.

"Oh," A soft moan escaped Sarah's lips. "Mmmm, fuck!"

Dan's renewed speed quickly brought her close to the brink of her first orgasm. "God, Dan, don't stop!"

He didn't.

Like a man possessed, he continued to pound into her. He let go of her wrists to give himself more leverage on the bed. Her hands found his back and she pulled him into her.

"OOOOOHHHH!" A scream reverberated through the wall. "LESTER!"

The unmistakable sound of someone cumming reached their ears. Lester had actually managed to get Lizzie off before Dan had gotten her off. Who knows what they had been doing beforehand, though.

Dan continued to thrust into her. His thrusts now seemed off tempo against the continued rhythmic banging coming from the other side of the wall.

"Oh fuck, don't stop, Lester. Don't stop!" Sarah could hear Lizzie's desperate pleading loud and clear. Her mind was subconsciously painting a picture of what that scene must look like. What position was Lizzie in to get that kind of reaction?

Sarah could feel herself about to cum. "God, Dan! Oh, fuck!"

She came hard and gripped his cock with everything she had. Dan somehow pushed through it and continued to thrust into her. Sarah could feel that stimulation inside of her. She was quickly building towards another orgasm.

"Oh, fuck me!" she heard through the walls. "Fuck me!"

And then Dan came. His cum shot into her over and over as she felt him pulse inside her. Sarah lay there and held onto him. She pushed her hips up, desperate for more of him, desperate to cum again. Dan didn't move, though as she tried to fuck him back.

She only now realized he was panting. He collapsed down onto her, slowly withdrawing himself from her and rolling over onto his side.

Sarah looked into Dan's eyes and gave him a smile, content at what she had received tonight, but wishing for just a bit more. Dan's hand found her cheek. "I love you, Sarah."

"I love you too, Dan."

Their tender embrace was broken by the continued sounds coming from the other room.

"Ahh! Oooh," they heard a feminine voice moan, accompanied by the sounds of thuds, this time even harder against their shared wall. "FUUUCK!"

Sarah and Dan just looked at each other, unsure how to react to what was happening in the next room. After several more minutes of listening to a woman in the throes of pleasure, they heard one final loud, long moan and then silence.

They both drifted off to sleep shortly after the noise had ceased and silence had returned to the apartment.

----

Lizzie sat up on the bed with her arms crossed, looking defiantly at Lester. He had moved to his computer chair during her "performance" and had been silently providing her instructions like some kind of conductor.

Even though she had only faked that performance, she was still breathing hard afterwards. She hated the fact that she was now helping Lester manipulate someone else, but she had to look out for her own interests.

She also didn't like the way Lester was looking at her right now, as she could tell her face was flushed.

"Time for bed," she whispered tersely to him. She grabbed the blanket and lay down, turning away from him. After a few seconds of him probably trying to ogle her ass, she heard his weight shift from the chair and settle across the room on the makeshift bed.

As she held her eyes closed, she couldn't help but think of the performance she had just given and the sounds she'd made. Hearing herself moan his name again had given her chills. She had thought she could come here and do this without it affecting her, but being back in this room and saying those things was stirring up things inside of her that she had thought were long dead and buried.

Lizzie didn't like what was being dredged back up to the surface. She needed to get out of here. She needed to get back to Issac.

The only problem was that she had agreed to stay until morning. That was the condition for Lester to give her the hard drive.

The hard drive!

She peeked her head up to look at Lester's desk where he had left it.

Gone.

Damn! I'll have to stay here all night.

-----

Lester lay silently staring at the ceiling of his room. It was a different perspective than he was used to. His body should be ready to sleep, but his mind was alert, not willing to miss this opportunity.

Based on Lizzie's breathing, she had fallen asleep a couple hours ago. He reached for his phone to check the time. 3:00am.

Perfect.

Lester slowly and quietly threw off his blanket and rolled off the mattress, careful not to crush his throbbing erection. It was time for relief.

Sarah hadn't gone to the bathroom after fucking Dan. Based on their past encounters that he had studied, she either cleaned up right away or drifted off to sleep. When she did fall asleep first, she would usually wake up a few hours later in the middle of the night.

She hadn't stirred yet, so Lester speculated that it was only a matter of time. He wished he could check his computer to see what was going on next door. He'd have to review the footage in the morning. Turning on the screen might wake up Lizzie, and he didn't want her to know more than she had to.

He crept to the bedroom door, being careful to avoid the creaking floorboards. He opened his door slowly, its well greased hinges opening without a sound. He peeked his head out.

Just as he thought, no sign of Sarah yet. He was tempted to try their bedroom door, but he assumed it would be locked.

Time for him to enact the next part of his plan, that he hadn't divulged to Lizzie. The one where he got two birds with one stone.

He turned back to his room, leaving the door open. Moonlight from the window illuminated Lizzie's form beneath the blanket. Part of her white shoulder was exposed to his eyes.

Lester licked his lips and began to cross the room, carefully listening for sounds of Sarah stirring. He pulled one side of his shirt up and then awkwardly grabbed it with the other hand, pulling it off and over his thick frame. He tossed it aside onto the floor without a care.

He stepped up to the foot of the bed. Keeping his gaze on Lizzie, he lowered his pants. His legs were pale and matted with hair, blood was rushing into his erect cock as he bent over.

Now he was naked in the moonlight, staring down at a beauty practically begging to be uncovered. This was a familiar feeling for him.

Lester's eyes flicked up to check Lizzie's face. Still asleep. She had wisely not accepted his drink, but Lester did enjoy his challenges. From his notes, he knew she was somewhat of a heavy sleeper.

He slowly pulled back the blanket. Lizzie's red dress had ridden up her thighs, and she was sleeping on her side, giving him a great view of her legs.

Lester leaned over her, careful not to disturb her with his gut. His hand found the zipper to her dress, and he carefully slid it down to the bottom. Trying to take her dress off now would be a rookie mistake. That would come later. For now, he was preparing the scene, the way a great artist would lay out their brushes and paints first before even touching the canvas.

The king bed really was a great investment as he now had plenty of room to work with. Lester stealthily set himself down onto the bed and smiled. No creaking. The reinforced bed frame had been another great investment.

Lester's hands didn't caress Lizzie's legs as he longed to, but instead they reached up for the hem of her dress and gently hiked it up until her panty covered sex was exposed.

He expertly hooked his thumbs around the sides of Lizzie's red panties and began to gently tug them down her legs. Once they were off, Lester bunched them up and tucked them between the mattress and the frame of the bed, adding another trophy to his collection.

He gently rolled her hips so she was lying on her back before he slithered up the bed until his head was between her legs. He inhaled slowly through his nose, taking in the familiar and intoxicating scent of her pussy and smiled.

It's been too long.

Hooking one arm around her thigh to keep her in place, he slid his other under her ass, lifting it slightly to give him a better angle. He cocked his head to the side and listened one last time for sounds from the other side of the wall.

Nothing.

Reassured that he had plenty of time to lay the trap for Sarah, he lowered his head and began to run his tongue along Lizzie's bare slit.

Her body squirmed at his touch, but Lester held her still. She didn't wake up.

People made assumptions about Lester when they saw him. Generally, none of those were positive. One assumption people never made about him was that he was skilled in the bedroom. Given his appearance and body type, this would be a logical assumption to make.

However, Lester had dedicated lots of time to perfecting his craft. One of the tools he had honed over the years was being particularly attentive to the female body. Giving a woman the most pleasurable experience of her life made it that much harder to deny him the next time.

Lester's tongue continued to dance up and down Lizzie's slit. He could taste her beginning to become wet, and he smiled when he felt her hips involuntarily push up off the bed towards his face.

His tongue found her clit and began to slowly draw circles around it. He chanced removing his arm from around her thigh and brought one of his fingers towards her opening, slowly inserting the tip into her.

His finger gently traced the inside of Lizzie, matching the circular motion of his tongue. He remembered from one of the instructional videos he had studied long ago how the entrance to a woman's vagina had a ton of sensitivity.

He continued his oral assault as he pushed his finger farther into his former roommate.

"Mmm," Lizzie moaned in her sleep. "Mmmmmmm."

Lester stifled a smile. He knew he had her now. He slipped a second finger inside of her and rotated his palm to face up, beginning to make a 'come here' motion with the two digits. The tips of his fingers ran over Lizzie's sensitive g-spot as he did this, bringing out an even greater reaction from the sleeping redhead.

Each time his fingers ran against that spot, Lester sucked hard on her clit. Lizzie's hips were bucking up against his face, wanting more.

"Oh," she moaned dreamily. "Mmmmmmmm."

He could tell by the way her pussy was clenching his fingers and the increasingly desperate movement of her hips that her body would come soon.

He increased the tempo of his sucking and his fingers followed the faster pace he was setting. It didn't take long before she finally came.

"Oh, oh," Lizzie's hand found the back of Lester's head and pulled him into her as her hips pushed up against his face. He could feel her nails digging into the back of his scalp.

She'd definitely be waking up soon after that one, so Lester shifted positions, removing his fingers from her vagina and looping both arms around her thighs to hold her in place. He drove his tongue deep inside of her, doubling the intensity of his oral assault.

"Oh, fuck," he heard from her sultry lips. His eyes flicked up to see her magnificent breasts pushing up against her red dress as she arched her back.

His tongue spun around inside of her, alternating between licking the walls of her vagina and driving into it in a penetrative movement. Lizzie's hand stayed on the back of his head while the other had moved to grip the headboard.

Her back slumped to the bed as her orgasm subsided and her eyes opened, looking lazily down at Lester. She blinked a few times as she seemed to be slowly getting her bearings.

Her hips lifted off the bed, trying to roll to the side, but Lester held her tight. She opened her mouth to protest, but Lester stuck his tongue in deep and licked back alongside the roof of her vagina, hitting her g-spot.

Lizzie's head fell back against the pillow while her hand stayed planted on Lester's head. Her hips continued to rise off the bed, no longer trying to get away.

"Lester," she moaned unintentionally as she tried to speak. "You shouldn't, we didn't agree to --"

Lester picked up his tempo, cutting her off.

"Mmmmm," she moaned again. "This is wrong. You fucking tricked me. Mmmmm."

Lester could feel another orgasm building inside of her. She raised her hips yet again, trying to get as much of his tongue into her as possible.

"Oh fuck." she moaned. "Right there, don't stop. Don't stop."

Lester slowed down the pace of his tongue, withdrawing it so it only teased the inside edge of her pussy.

"Fuck, don't stop. Please," Lizzie moaned. "Don't fucking stop."

Lester continued to slow his assault, though, purposely not matching the desperate pleas of her body. She wanted to cum again, her mind was rushing with endorphins, looking for that sweet release.

In one fluid motion, Lester unhooked his arms and crawled up her body. Before Lizzie realized what was happening, he was on top of her. His cock was in one hand, pressing against her sex as her hips were still lifted up, looking for contact from his tongue. His thighs bent her legs back until they were resting on his hips, her body automatically responding by softly wrapping them around his waist.

He rested on his forearm, his hand going under her neck to grab the hair at the base of her head in a fist. He didn't forget how much she loved that.

She turned her face away and didn't meet his gaze. He continued to rub the head of his cock up and down her entrance, slowly pressing into it without diving all the way in yet. Lizzie's hips continued pushing up, seeking out more contact with him.

Lester tightened his grip on her hair and turned her head to face him.

"Mmmmm," she moaned desperately. Her eyes eventually opened up to look at him.

Lester still saw that fire of defiance behind her eyes, but they were clouded over by something even more powerful: Lust.

He didn't dare smile like he wanted to, as this was the moment of truth. He just stared into her eyes like a hungry animal, matching the intensity of the lust in her gaze. He held his cock steady against her opening, pressing the cock head to her entrance, but not initiating penetration himself.

Then he felt it. Lizzie's legs tightened around his waist, pulling him forward. Her hips lifted off the bed again, this time pushing against his cock instead of his tongue as more of his shaft disappeared inside of her. He didn't break eye contact.

"Oh!" As more of his cock slid into her, she opened her mouth in pleasure.

The fire in her eyes subsided, consumed by pure lust now. He let go of his cock and pushed a little deeper into her. He wanted her to be the one to bring him all the way inside. Her hands came to rest on his arms, her grip tight.

DonSilver
DonSilver
1,582 Followers