Toxic Attraction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her legs pulled at him, trying to get more of his cock. Her hips were continually pushed against him, desperate to cum.

He had her. Checkmate.

Lester sunk down, burying the entire length of his bare cock inside of her. She was lost in bliss. In the past, Lizzie would always insist on condoms, but in her sleepy stupor she must have forgotten.

"Ohhhh, fuck," Lizzie moaned loudly. With the door open, the sounds would be more noticeable than before. "Oh shit. Mmmmm."

Lester pinned one arm down and pulled her head up towards him, his lips mashing into hers. Without thinking, she returned his kiss as his tongue invaded her pretty mouth while his bare cock explored every inch of her behind her lower lips.

"Mhmmmm," she continued to moan into his mouth. Her hand found the back of his head, and she ran her fingers through his thinning hair as she pulled him down onto the bed with her. "Mmmmhmmmmmmm."

-----

Sarah stirred and sat up in bed. She blinked her eyes trying to get her bearings.

Dan's apartment. Right.

Her brain was still fuzzy, caught in that post-dream haze. Her mind was trying to piece together reality as it processed her most recent memories and the events of her dreams. She remembered her passionate night with Dan and realized she had probably fallen asleep right after. The pressure in her bladder confirmed it.

She stood up and made her way towards the door, briefly catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror. For waking up in such a state, she still thought she looked pretty damn good. Her mind registered that she was naked, though, so she quickly grabbed one of Dan's discarded dress shirts on the floor, threw it on and lazily did up a couple of buttons.

The last thing she wanted was to put on a show for Lester without Dan being present for it. As she thought about her husband's weird roommate, her mind clicked and she remembered that Lester had been part of the dream she was having.

The details were still mostly vague, though. As she shuffled out of the room and into the bathroom, she seemed to think the dream had something to do with Dan leaving her alone at the apartment with Lester. There were images in her mind of Lester and his body, but she couldn't make a solid connection of what the dream had been about.

She finished her business in the bathroom, and as she washed her hands, more details of her dream popped into her head. Walls shaking, screams of pleasure, and loud noises seemed to be the focus of what her subconscious mind had created.

Sarah shook her head, trying to discard the memory, but it seemed like she couldn't fully wake herself up. Her mind must be playing tricks on her, as it felt like her dream was creeping into her reality. She was sure she could actually hear the moaning sounds.

Wasn't I the one making those sounds?

She flicked off the light, opened the door and stepped out into the hallway. To her surprise, the sounds were louder out there. She stood in the middle of the hallway for a second getting her bearings, her brain fully waking up from its fog.

Those sounds are real...

Sarah tried to hone in on where the sounds were coming from. Everything looked normal in the living room, so she turned her head and looked in the direction of Lester's room. The door was ajar.

The sounds were definitely emanating from there. She took a step towards his room as her curiosity was getting the better of her.

God, is he watching porn?

Sarah took one step more than she had intended, and was now standing fully in front of the threshold to his bedroom. She squinted her eyes, peering into the dark abyss that was only dimly illuminated by his dim computer monitor.

Lester wasn't in his chair. No porn on his computer, then. She shuddered at the thought of him sitting in that chair, the same place he sat when she had entered his room wearing her black robe the last time she visited.

My black robe, does he still have it --

Her train of thought was interrupted by movement on the bed. Her breath caught in her throat as she realized what she was seeing.

The beautiful redhead girl from earlier was completely naked, bent over the side of the bed. The loud moans were coming from her.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned as her breath was coming in short gasps.

Sarah's eyes grew wide while she watched the woman thrash about on the bed, her head hanging limp as she braced herself on her forearms. She was trying to get leverage to push back onto the dick inside of her, trying to get as much of it into her as possible.

"Oh, fuck! Don't stop," the girl screamed. She collapsed onto her chest, her hands grabbing the sheets as she came. "Fuck me!"

The assault against the woman never stopped. Sarah's eyes briefly locked onto the point where the tanned, fit girl was connected to the cock giving her such pleasure. It was only then that Sarah's brain caught up with her eyes and registered that the younger woman was connected to someone with pale, hairy thighs.

Sarah's eyes inexorably drifted upward. A large stomach sat on top of this woman's perky butt, hands gripping her hips. Her eyes ran across the broad shoulders, the out of shape chest, and the fat on the arms that jiggled relentlessly as his body pounded into this woman.

She saw the unshaven cheeks and neck, partially hiding the double chin and pockmarked face underneath.

It was Lester.

She took a step back as she realized he was watching her. Lester's eyes were trained on Sarah. They held each other's gaze like that for several seconds. Sarah was frozen in the hallway, her body unable to move. She didn't know what to do.

Lester never looked away, but he seemed to pick up his tempo. It was almost as if he was thinking about Sarah in the redhead's place.

The girl was thrashing on the bed, screaming for more. "Oh, fuck. Fuck me, Lester! God!"

Sarah's eyes darted to the girl and the bliss she was clearly experiencing. "Mhmmmmm, oooooohh."

"God, Lester," the girl moaned. "Don't stop. I'm so close!"

Sarah watched as Lester deliberately slowed down his pace despite the cries of desperation that came from the young woman. The redhead tried in vain to push back harder onto Lester's cock to speed him up, but it didn't work.

Lester was the one setting the pace.

Sarah's eyes darted back up to Lester, who still had his gaze transfixed on her. Sarah remembered how little she was wearing and how much of her legs she was showing off.

Lester puckered his lips and blew Sarah a kiss. Without breaking eye contact, he increased his tempo again, much to the delight of the girl on the bed.

That snapped Sarah out of her daze. She crossed her arms in a futile effort to conceal her state of undress before she quickly fled out of Lester's line of sight and back to Dan's bedroom.

She closed and locked the door. Lester must have continued his quickened pace, because Sarah could hear the girl's increasingly loud moans again through the wall like she had earlier.

She made her way back to the bed where Dan was still asleep. She kept his dress shirt on, trying in her mind to make up for her lack of modesty a few seconds ago.

Why am I suddenly concerned about modesty with that creep? He's seen me completely naked while I jacked him off.

She stared up at the ceiling as confusing thoughts swirled through her head, making a quick return to slumber unlikely. Instead, the sounds of Lester pounding into the redheaded girl in the next room kept her awake for the next fifteen minutes until they finished with an explosive, loud climax.

-------

As Sarah darted back into her room, Lester shifted his gaze back to Lizzie who was thrashing underneath him. He faintly heard the sound of Dan's bedroom room closing as Sarah hurried back to bed.

He grinned triumphantly. His plan was working perfectly. Not only would he be invading Sarah's thoughts based on his display tonight, but he also had his bare cock inside Lizzie again. He remembered the last time he saw her and the harsh words and threats she delivered to him.

And now here she was, bent over his bed with her pussy squeezing and milking his cock.

He tightened his grip on her hips. His fingers dug into her flesh, keeping her in place.

He salivated at the magnificent sight before him. He loved that he had broken this fiery head red again.

I wonder how she is going to explain this to her boyfriend.

That thought made him increase his pace. Lizzie moaned in response. He'd make sure she had a night she would never forget and would have trouble explaining away to Issac. She'd be limping home after the fucking he was giving her tonight.

Lester ran his right hand up her back, the pressure causing her body to press into the bed. He found the base of her neck and gripped it tightly, forcing her down as he relentlessly pounded her.

Lizzie reached out, trying to grab onto something for support. Her hands bunched up the bedsheets, but she couldn't find any leverage with just her arms. She raised her legs instead, her knees finding purchase on the edge of the bed frame. Before she could get accustomed to the new position, however, Lester pushed her forward and crawled onto the bed above her.

Her feet now dangled off the bed as he perched on top of her. His cock was still sliding in and out of her from behind as his weight pushed down onto her hips. She could feel his hot breath on her cheek as he leaned down towards her.

Lester's wet tongue began to dance around on the back of her neck. His old notes on Lizzie that he had read earlier mentioned how kisses on the back of her neck turned her on greatly, but that particular reminder wasn't necessary as he hadn't completely forgotten everything from the time they had been together.

He continued licking and kissing the base of her neck, eliciting primal groans from Lizzie.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned into the mattress.

Lester kept up his oral assault as he changed positions. His breathing was growing ragged from both his efforts and arousal, but he could tell his prize was close at hand. He shifted his weight onto his forearms that were near Lizzie's head. His left arm was directly in front of her face.

Seemingly on instinct, Lizzie reached out with her tongue and began licking Lester's arm, swirling her tongue around his forearm like she would his cock. Her hand grabbed it and tried to pull it closer.

He could feel her pussy was absolutely soaked for him as it gripped him tightly. Her tongue left his arm as her breathing grew more and more shallow. Lizzie's hips were pushing back against him much faster than before. Lester knew what was coming.

He stopped his oral assault and one of his hands grabbed her hips. He could feel her body growing desperate, pushing back to try and coax out another orgasm.

"Fuck, Lizzie," Lester whispered in her ear, "I'm going to cum."

"You...can't," she grunted out as her hips were still pushing back against him. "You have to pull out now."

A sly smile spread over Lester's face. "Why's that?" He noted with amusement that despite her token protest, the intensity of her thrusts onto his cock were still increasing.

"You just have to," Lizzie moaned. "Issac and me, we're..."

Lester kept his pace steady as he had her right where he wanted her. He had no intention of letting her impending orgasm slip away until she gave in.

"You can stop me anytime you want," he told her calmly with a smirk that she couldn't see.

"Oh," she moaned with the bedsheets balled up in her fists again. "It's not safe, you have to --"

Her body began to tremble as orgasmic bliss began to wash over her. Lizzie's toes went numb as she clenched them tightly. "Oh, fuck! Lester, don't stop."

Lester's shit-eating grin reappeared as his brow dripped with perspiration. He could feel her body begin to come down from her orgasm, but he knew he had her right where he wanted her.

"I won't," he growled into her ear. He felt her body respond to his voice, and the waning tempo of her thrusts picked back up.

"Oh fuck," she said breathlessly. "Oh, uh."

Lizzie moaned desperately under Lester's weight as her body started to respond to him again before she had even had a chance to recover from the orgasm she had just experienced. He tightly gripped her hip and shoulder, pushing them down as he pushed into the young bombshell harder than he had before.

"I'm going to cum for you, Lizzie," he groaned into her ear.

Her body began to frantically push back into him, desperate for his cum. Whatever her brain might have wanted her to do, her body wasn't listening.

"I'm going to cum in you, Lizze." His cock pushed deeper into her as his ball began to empty.

"Take it!" he grunted as he exploded inside her.

"Oh, shit!" Lizzie screamed as she pushed back onto Lester's cock with a final thrust. She was frozen in place as she felt his illicit seed flooding into her. Her body was rocked by another orgasm as her vagina clenched down hard on Lester's cock, coaxing more of his cum deeper inside.

She finally collapsed onto the bed, her arms giving out.

Lester held himself in place, ensuring every drop of his cum emptied into his old roommate. When he was satisfied there was nothing left to give her, he pulled himself out and rolled off of her. Lizzie didn't move as he settled into place next to her.

Maybe she was in shock over what had just happened. She had vowed that he would never see her again, let alone touch her. He had probably just broken her self image by making her body betray her like that. He didn't really care either way.

He heard gentle snores coming from the other side of the bed, and a satisfied smile spread across his face. Lester had fucked her so hard that she had actually passed out.

-------

Lester groaned and rolled over the next morning as sunlight filtering in through the slits in the closed blinds of his window managed to shine right onto his face. He scooted himself over to the side of the bed and carefully sat up as his eyes adjusted to the room.

He looked down and saw his feet sticking out from beneath his gut. He couldn't see his cock, but he could feel that it was matted with Lizzie's juices from the night before. He grinned, thinking back to the way she had thrashed under him as he came. More importantly, he remembered the transfixed look on Sarah's face as she had watched them from the doorway.

Lester looked around the room. No Lizzie in sight. He groaned softly as he pulled his thick frame up off the bed and shuffled his way over to his desk, checking to make sure the bottom drawer was still locked.

He retrieved the key from its hiding place, unlocked the drawer and smiled at its contents. The hard drive labeled "Lizzie" was sitting there at the top. He took it out and set it down on the desk.

Lester found his discarded clothes from the previous night and put them on. As he was pulling up his boxers, his door opened and Lizzie slid in. She was taken aback to find him in his state of undress. Her eyes flicked down to his cock before she quickly looked away and composed herself.

"Morning," Lester grunted as he pulled up the waistband of his underwear.

Lizzie ignored him. She was dressed in her red dress from last night, but she had clearly showered. Her hair wasn't wet, but it looked more put together than the state he had left it in the previous night.

She crossed the room without looking at him. It was only then that Lester noticed the leather strap peeking out from under his bed. Lizzie grabbed it and pulled out her purse. She turned around and froze, her eyes locking onto the hard drive on his deck with her name on it.

She moved quickly and grabbed it, spinning around with a look of triumph on her face. "Fuck you, Lester. This is mine. I'm done with you."

Lester didn't say anything as she moved towards the door. "I'm going to ruin whatever it is you have going on here and tell them what a fucking creep you are."

As she opened the door Lester finally spoke. "Are you sure about that?"

The door only opened a crack, Lizzie holding it in place. Her body stiffened like she had just seen a ghost, and she didn't turn around to face him. Lester closed the distance between them, placing a hand on the door and gently pushing it shut.

He was now standing right next to her, clearly invading her personal space.

"I have the hard drive," she said before turning her head and locking eyes with him. There was a fierce expression on her face as she spoke through gritted teeth. "This is over."

Lester smiled at her condescendingly.

"You're right. You do have the hard drive, and you can walk out of here right now and never look back." He could tell that his unconcerned demeanor was unsettling her. "You could even warn my new roommate and his wife about me, but I don't think you will."

The confidence in Lizzie's face wavered. "Why not?"

Lester reached a hand up, caressing her cheek. "For one thing, I could give Issac a call and let him know about last night. After all, I am completely wracked with guilt over what we did, and I think he ought to know what you allowed me to do with you."

Lizzie flinched back from his touch, but he held his hand firmly against her cheek. "And the second thing is, yes, you do have that one hard drive. It is yours to do with as you please. Throw it out, destroy it or secretly keep it to relive the good times we had together. That was the deal, after all: stay the night and the hard drive is yours."

Lester narrowed his eyes. "But the thing is, do you really think that hard drive is the only place I keep your videos?"

Lizzie's face reddened, her breath catching in her throat. "You fucking bastard. I'm going to --"

"No," Lester said firmly. "The only thing you are going to do is go out there and do what we planned and then leave. Got it?"

Fires of defiance burned behind Lizzie's eyes. He could tell she wanted to strangle him. Instead, she gave him a slight, almost imperceptible nod before turning the doorknob to leave.

Lester kept his hand firmly planted against the door, though, while his other hand was still on her cheek. "One last thing before you go: Give me a last kiss goodbye."

Before Lizzie could process what was happening, let alone try and stop him, Lester had pushed her up against the door jam. His hand slid to the back of her head, pulling her face towards him. He smashed his lips into hers, his tongue taking her by surprise and forcing its way into her mouth.

His hard cock pushed up against her dress-covered sex as his other hand grabbed a handful of her ass and pulled her tightly against him.

---------

"Alright, I got us a reservation for seven at this hole in the wall Italian place some of the guys at work have recommended. The food is supposed to be great, and they apparently don't charge an arm and a leg for the wine." Dan handed Sarah a mug of hot coffee as he sat down next to her on the couch.

He took a sip of his own before continuing. "But until then, I'm thinking we can do some touristy stuff. Maybe a bus tour or hit some of the sights around town."

"Mmmmm," Sarah hummed in agreement as she deeply inhaled through her nose over the steaming cup. She gripped the mug in both hands, taking in its warmth along with enjoying the rich scent of the dark roast blend Dan used at the apartment.

"I think that sounds perfect," she said after taking a small sip. "For all the times I've been here to visit, we haven't really seen much of the city."

She leaned forward, puckering her lips for him. Dan moved in and kissed her chastely before he tilted his head and darted his tongue out slightly. Sarah smiled as she felt that the kiss was a prelude of what their night could hold. Just as she was ready to kiss him back, they heard a door shut.

The couple leaned away from each other reluctantly, both of their heads turning to look down the hallway. The beautiful, mysterious redhead from the night before sheepishly walked towards them with her purse hanging off one shoulder. Dan covertly gave her a quick once over.