Toxic Attraction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lester ever so slightly pushed his cock closer against her. Sarah's breath hitched slightly as she felt him rubbing slightly against her pussy, just on the other side of her lacy panties. She was caught between staying still and holding her ground, or trying to move away from him.

Lester raised his hand and extended a finger as he began to draw little circles on her bicep. It pleased him that she wasn't rejecting more contact from him, even if he did have her pinned in place. "Did Dan really send you out here alone, expecting a repeat of last time? Is he watching us right now?"

Sarah's eyes darted toward the dark hallway, but she didn't see Dan down there. Lester ran his finger up her arm to her bra strap and gently lowered it. Sarah shivered slightly at his touch as her eyes shifted back to Lester. She noticed the smug look on his face, but her facade of indifference towards him was rapidly crumbling.

"I've been thinking about it," Lester mused. His finger left her bra strap and slowly up and across her shoulder towards her neck. "I think I can help you two out."

"Help us how?" Sarah asked in a quiet, meek sounding voice.. Sarah was breathing more quickly now, and her breasts were putting on quite the show for Lester as they heaved in time with her respirations. This whole taboo situation along with Dan revving her engine earlier were having a dramatic effect on her.

Lester's finger dropped down until it was tracing lazy circles on the tops of her breasts. "This whole fantasy of yours," he murmured.

He dropped his head and whispered right in her ear. "If Dan is watching us right now, I'll help you put on a show for him. Bring your fantasies to life."

Sarah shuddered at the thought. Her mind flashed back to Lester's treatment of Lizzie the night before.

Sarah couldn't see it, but Lester grinned as he closed the small distance between them, pushing his body fully into hers as his lips began to taste her neck. His flabby arms encircled her, one hand going around her back pulling her into him. His other hand dropped down and grabbed a handful of her luscious ass, squeezing it and pulling her crotch even tighter against his throbbing cock.

--------------

Dan quietly turned the doorknob to his room and stepped out into the dark hallway. He could hear voices speaking in low tones coming from the living room in the now dead silent apartment. He walked a couple of feet forward before freezing in place.

Lester was butt-naked and had Sarah pinned up against the couch. He was feasting on her neck as his hands ran all over her body. Dan was spellbound as he watched Lester release her ass only to grab her thigh instead, hoisting her leg up off the ground to give his cock better access to her pussy.

From what he could see, she at least still had her bra and panties on. He realized with shock that he was almost disappointed at that discovery.

His mouth was dry, and the alcohol caused him to stumble slightly. He used one hand to brace himself against the wall as he watched his wife act out one of his deepest, darkest desires. Lester's head moved down and started licking and kissing Sarah's chest. She turned her head, hands resting on his shoulders. She opened her eyes and made eye contact with Dan, raising her eyebrows in surprise at finding him already watching her.

They held each other's gaze for a few, long seconds. The same lust-filled expression Sarah had worn on her face earlier was looking back at him again. He knew, or hoped at least, that it wasn't Lester causing her excitement, but the situation as a whole along with their fantasy coming to life. It also didn't hurt that he was sure his face had that "hungry" look that she loved so much.

She kept looking at him for reassurance or some kind of communication before she let herself give in to Lester's advances. As he hadn't really moved since he started watching, it was pretty clear Dan wasn't going to step into the room and stop it. Sarah's eyes flicked down. It was only then that Dan realized he was unconsciously stroking his cock. She met his eyes again.

Dan nodded his approval to her, his lust drowning out any concerns he might have had at surrendering his wife up to Lester in this way.

With that, Sarah looked relieved and turned back to give Lester her full attention.

-------------------

Lester had touched her some before, it's true, but this was a completely different animal. She wasn't lying beneath Dan or riding him on the couch this time. Instead, she was locked in a lover's embrace with Lester as he pawed her all over. Sarah still wasn't completely sure how to act in this situation, but with her husband's nod of approval, she was determined to put on a good show for him.

Focus on making this hot for Dan.

Lester's tongue started licking between her breasts, running up and down the middle of her cleavage. Sarah braced herself against the couch and held the back of his head, pulling him towards her. Her fingers laced into his thinning hair.

She extended the leg Lester held in the air and bent it around his back, pulling him even closer into her. He smiled in triumph at her enthusiasm.

Finally! She's willingly going along with this now. Time to push things a bit further.

Lester's hand found the back of her bra, expertly flicking the clasp, he let it fall open. He withdrew his tongue from her chest and slowly stood back up, keeping a firm grasp on Sarah's thigh. He pushed into her again, his hard cock jutting up against her pussy which was protected only by her thin, white panties.

As he rose to look into her eyes, he noticed her quickly glancing down the hallway. Lester shifted his beady eyes and saw Dan standing there, stroking his dick. Lester remembered how Dan had tried sizing him up all those weeks ago when he had wanted to move in behind Sarah as she got the chinese food at the door.

Now it's time to really claim her and see just what Dan does.

Lester raised his hand to Sarah's shoulders and slowly pulled her bra free, looping down one arm and then the other one. Her bare breasts started to rise and fall quickly, a clear indication that she was becoming turned on. He was pleased to see her nipples were also already quite hard after all the attention he had been giving her body.

Sarah's eyes left Dan's to focus on him, waiting to see what would come next.

With one last smirking look at Dan, Lester grabbed Sarah by the back of her head and slowly pulled her lips towards him.

-----------

Dan's heart panged with jealousy. Lester's lips connected with Sarah's as he looked on, mesmerized. She stood there frozen for a moment, unsure what to do, but she soon relaxed and tentatively returned Lester's kiss. It was soft, polite kissing at first until Lester started to grind his bare cock against her panty-covered pussy yet again.

He turned his head and seemed to finally work his tongue into her mouth. He held the back of her head, controlling how she moved. Sarah's arm eventually encircled Lester's neck, returning his embrace.

Dan had wanted to see Sarah do things with another man. He had wanted her to be naughty. But actually seeing her kissing someone else, especially someone so beneath her like Lester, was difficult to handle. It was just such intimate behavior that it made it seem like Sarah was giving herself fully to Lester, body and mind.

Even though Dan's brain was still fighting to comprehend and accept what it was witnessing, his dick was harder than he could ever remember it being.

--------------

Lester's tongue darted around in her mouth until it made contact with her own. Sarah reluctantly returned the kiss, her tongue eventually running into his and swirling around it. She was momentarily shocked at how far his tongue had actually gone into her mouth.

Sarah hadn't expected his tongue to be big just like his cock. It was a novel experience having it in her mouth as she obviously hadn't kissed anyone but Dan in years. The size difference just added to the new sensations she was experiencing.

He used his grip on her thigh to pull her closer towards his cock. She felt the heat and strength of his cock pressing up against her womanhood. Sarah was slightly embarrassed that there was no way he wasn't feeling the moisture leaking through her panties onto his cock.

Lester was slowly beginning to thrust up and down on against the front of her underwear, mimicking what it would be like to actually fuck her in this position. He was grateful she was already leaking like a sieve as the friction on his cock against the lacy material was a little abrasive.

Out of nowhere, it seemed like Lester suddenly lost control. He pushed her ass back hard into the couch before using two hands on her ass cheeks to lift her up until she was sitting on the back of the couch. He slid his hands down her thighs and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Sarah was taken aback at how seamless the transition between their positions had been. It was as if this couch had been purposefully made for this.

Both of Sarah's legs tightened around Lester, her ankles crossing and locking against his bare ass. He continued kissing her passionately, invading her mouth and playing with her tongue. He also continued thrusting up and down and against her drenched panties. He slid one hand under her ass and grabbed a handful of her cheek, enjoying the silky smooth skin under his fingers.

Lester used that hand to subtly begin pulling her ass up and then letting it drop back down again. Sarah hadn't consciously realized what was happening as her mind was on fire from so much new stimulation. Lester diligently kept manipulating her ass and hips to meet his thrusts. As his cock pushed up against her slit, he would pull her ass down towards it.

After a couple minutes of working at it, Lester's efforts finally paid off. He was delighted to find that Sarah was now rolling her sex against his cock on her own, even meeting his thrusts with anticipation.

-----

Dan stood there in a daze, transfixed by the sight before him. Sarah and Lester were dry humping each other with enthusiasm on the back of the couch. The only thing protecting her from penetration was the pair of thin, white panties she was still wearing.

He couldn't deny that he had enjoyed watching her bra being taken off earlier, but he now wondered if that small bit of fabric covering her pussy was next in line for removal. She looked completely lost in his embrace as they made out, and Lester looked like a man possessed as he thrust himself against her.

She wouldn't let him go all the way, right? Lester's not about to fuck her, is he?

------

Lester eventually broke their kiss. Sarah opened her eyes and looked at him a few moments later, breathless. He grinned as he observed the effect that he was having on her.

You're mine now.

He looked over at Dan and smirked before he leaned in and began licking Sarah's earlobe.

"Do you feel that, Sarah?" he whispered. "Can you feel how hard I am for you?"

Sarah held the back of his head for stability, but she didn't answer. She just wanted to focus on the sensation of his cock rubbing against her clit.

"Tell me," he whispered. "How does it feel?"

"Good," she murmured absentmindedly. "Hard."

"You did that to it. You made it hard, Sarah. God, I knew the first time I saw you that one day I would make you feel my cock as I slid it into you."

-----------

Dan stayed in the comfort of the dark hallway, watching. He didn't want to step into the light. That felt like he would be exposing his dark fantasy to the world.

Lester was whispering something to Sarah. She whispered back. Something hidden from Dan's hearing. His cock was growing painfully hard as his fantasy came to life before his eyes. But it was becoming too much. He slowed his strokes, not wanting to cum and have all this crash down around him.

He leaned against the wall and watched, slowly teasing his dick.

------------

Lester apparently thought he was in complete control. He was holding Sarah close and whispering in her ear about fucking her. She was becoming overwhelmed by the situation and all the new stimulation, but her mind was screaming for her to get some control back over this.

After all, she could tease and control Dan seemingly without effort. There wasn't any reason she couldn't do the same with Lester. She had seemingly forgotten that the last time she underestimated the man, a certain black robe had been surrendered to him in defeat.

"I'm...not going to let you fuck me, Lester," she panted out in a firm voice.

He pulled back, meeting her gaze in surprise. Clearly, he thought he had her under his thumb. She gripped the back of his neck and braced her other hand on the couch. She started thrusting her hips back against his cock again, taking control and using him to pleasure herself.

"I'm only doing this with you for me and Dan. It turns him...us on," she corrected herself.

"I know you've been watching me. Thinking about me. Touching yourself to me, even. But you need to get this through your head, because I'm only going to say it once."

She was thrusting back against his cock now, faster than the pace he had previously set. By changing the tempo, she was challenging him to keep up with her. "This is just for me and Dan. There is no you and me. You're here because of your convenient proximity, and yes, you just so happen to have a big cock."

Lester glared at her with a blank face, seemingly unperturbed by her diatribe. "Is that so?"

He moved quickly, far faster than Sarah would have thought possible for someone his size. He took a half step to the side, his cock pressing against her inner thigh. His hand snaked between them, his arm twisting a little awkwardly as he slid his hand underneath her panties.

Sarah was about to protest when she felt his hairy knuckles disappear as they moved towards her most private area, an area that until now had been reserved only for Dan. Lester twisted his hand so his palm rubbed against her skin as he moved downwards. His fingers slid towards her slit, briefly touching and stimulating her clit.

Sarah's breath caught in her throat as Lester's finger nestled between her labia until it found its target. His fingertip pressed slightly into her opening. He stared at her intensely, eyes ablaze as if he was waiting for her to challenge him.

However, just when she had mostly composed herself and opened her mouth to speak and reject his advances, he pushed his entire finger inside her vagina.

Sarah gasped loudly and arched her back in pleasure. She would have fallen off onto the seat of the couch if she hadn't been holding onto the back of Lester's head. He forcefully and confidently started thrusting his finger in and out of her as his cock rubbed up and down her thigh, leaving a messy trail of precum in its wake.

She tried to look back at him defiantly, but Lester could see the simmering lust and desire that was just barely masked behind her brave front. He continued his assault, moving a second finger alongside the first one, pushing even more of himself into her.

Sarah threw her head back and let out an involuntary moan, any thought of protest now long gone from her mind.

Lester groaned with her, his thick cock waiting for release. He leaned forward, his tongue lapping at her bare breasts.

Gravity slowly started to pull them backwards. Sarah braced one arm on the seat of the couch as Lester followed her down, over its back. His fingers didn't leave her even once.

--------

Dan watched as Sarah pulled Lester over the couch with her. The last thing he saw were Lester's big, hairy balls swaying before they both disappeared from his sight. He had a choice to make now.

For one bizarre moment, he actually felt the urge to give them some privacy. He shook his head quickly, trying to rid himself of that strange feeling as he pushed off the wall and left the hallway.

Dan stepped out and walked quietly into the living room. He heard familiar noises before he made it to the corner of the couch and froze at the sight before him. Sarah was lying on her back, one hand gripping the pillow above her as the other pulled on the back of Lester's head, burying it into her chest.

He was alternating between kissing, licking and sucking on Sarah's breasts. As Lester moved his head, Dan saw that her perfect tits were covered with his slick saliva. He watched in awe as her left nipple was caught between his lips, and he heard his wife moan in response.

His dick twitched when he heard Sarah yelp softly a moment later. He recognized that sound; she only made that particular noise when Dan gently bit her nipples.

His eyes then caught a different motion, and his captivated gaze moved to Lester's hand which was still connecting with Sarah's crotch. Two fingers were expertly thrusting into her while his thumb was drawing slow circles on her clit.

Dan noticed that her panties had slid down slightly and were bunched up just under her ass cheeks. Sarah's hips were raising themselves voluntarily off the couch to meet his roommate's fingers as they continued to penetrate her deeply.

----------

Lester's fingers were curled slightly, stroking over her g-spot with each thrust and igniting the spark of an orgasm within her. She was holding onto the back of Lester's head, not wanting to let him go as she was afraid this new sensation might die and she would lose all progress towards her impending climax.

She could feel his fat fingers driving into her again and again. As he slid them deftly over the ridges of her g-spot, she clenched down on them hard, her eyes closing as she focused on the feeling inside her.

So close...so close.

"Don't stop," she whispered through gritted teeth. "Don't stop, I'm so close..."

"Do it," Lester growled. "Cum for me, Sarah. Cum on my fingers. I knew I would have you begging for me to not stop pleasuring you. I want to feel what it's like inside of you when you cum. I want to watch your face as you cum right in front of your husband."

Sarah opened her eyes at that. Dan was sitting on the chair across from them, his cock hard as a rock and twitching in sync with his heartbeat. And that face...

His face was painted with that intense, lust filled expression that always got to her. He was only staring at them, though, just watching them as Lester had done on the previous occasions.

The last time the three of them had found themselves here, Lester had been the one sitting in that chair, watching and stroking his big fat cock as she and Dan had made love.

Now it was her husband in the chair, watching as his weird roommate lay on top of her and worked to bring his own wife closer and closer to a powerful orgasm. She saw Dan carefully touch his dick, probably worried he might cum too quickly.

His eyes met Sarah's, and she had never seen him look so intense. She maintained eye contact with her husband, but gasped as Lester's fingertips pressed hard into her g-spot as they slid out of her pussy, stimulating all the nerve endings focused there.

Lester's tongue moved to lick her right nipple this time, circling the outside of it until he finally claimed the prize. His lips covered it tightly, sucking it inside his mouth.

She clutched Lester's balding head with both hands now, nails digging into his hair and skin, likely close to drawing blood. Dan's eyes stayed on her, watching them. Watching where he should be as his own cock pointed straight at her with an almost painful intensity. His eyes were filled with longing, lust and arousal as he witnessed another man make his beloved wife cum hard.

"FUCK...FUCK!" Sarah screamed as her body was wracked by a mind-shattering orgasm. She closed her eyes to ride it out, the image of Dan's face burned into her mind. Her pussy tightened around Lester's fingers, holding them in place as if trying to keep them in there forever. "GOD....."