Toxic Attraction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she entered the living room, her eyes darted to the door before turning to them.

"Hi," she greeted them shyly.

Dan decided to let Sarah respond. It was never wise to appear too eager to talk to a stunning woman in front of your wife.

"Hey," Sarah said warmly. "Like I said last night, I'm Sarah and this is my husband, Dan. Dan is Lester's roommate."

"Lizzie," the redhead reintroduced herself. "I'm Lester's, well...it doesn't matter. It's nice to meet you both. I'm actually late," she gestured towards the door. "So, I'm just going to run."

"Oh, no worries. It was nice to meet you." Sarah reassured her. "I guess we'll be seeing you around?"

Lizzie smiled. Her eyes looked down the hallway and then back to the couple. She stepped away from the door and walked halfway towards Sarah. "Actually, no, probably not. Lester and I aren't a thing anymore. Last night was a mistake."

Dan could tell Lizzie had more to say. Sarah must have picked up on it as well as she stayed quiet, too.

Lizzie glanced again at the door before turning back to the couple on the couch. "Just be careful."

"Careful?" Sarah asked, her brows furrowed in confusion.

"Be careful with Lester," Lizzie clarified. "He doesn't look like it, but he just has this way of getting you hooked and before you know it, he'll break your heart."

"Okay, thank you for the heads up," Sarah said, mostly hiding her bewilderment, though Dan picked up on it as he was baffled by what the girl was saying.

Lizzie gave Sarah a parting smile and a half wave towards Dan before turning on her heel and walking out the door.

The couple exchanged puzzled looks as soon as they were alone.

"What was that about?" Sarah asked.

Dan shrugged his shoulders and shook his head slightly. "I have no idea. It's definitely weird, though. I can't imagine Lester with..." Dan caught himself and quickly continued. "Anyone, really. That's just strange."

Dan took a big sip of his coffee and set it down on the table. "Anyway, if we want to go and see some stuff, we should probably get going."

The couple hurriedly drained their mugs and began to get moving. When they were finally ready and about to head out the door, Lester emerged from his room.

"Is Lizzie still here?" he asked. His voice was soft, very unlike his usual, abrasive tone.

"You missed her. She left like, half an hour ago." Dan said.

"Oh, okay." Lester began to slink back towards the hallway.

"What's the deal with you two?" Sarah asked as she put on her shoes. "She seemed a little upset when she left."

Lester turned around with his shoulders still hunched over. "We used to be a thing. On again, off again, sort of thing. I think this is the end, though. When she found out I got that operation done, she said that was it. She really wanted to have kids, and even though she knew I didn't, she always thought I'd come around one day. It's over now, I guess."

He shrugged his shoulders. Dan and Sarah didn't respond, so he turned and went back down the hallway.

"Really?" Dan asked as he held open the door for his wife. "That girl and Lester were a thing? I don't see it."

A sly smile spread across Sarah's face as she moved past her husband into the hallway. She looked back at him.

"Well, she did say she was hooked on Lester. Maybe that meant she was hooked on his big..." She paused, watching Dan's mouth hang open. "Personality."

"Oh, you're so fucking bad." He made a move to try and tickle her side, but she jogged a few steps away. Dan locked the door to the apartment, and the loving couple set off to see the sights.

----------

Dan's key scratched his apartment door handle for the fifth time as he tried to find the lock. He blinked his weary eyes and tried to focus. Dan had kept his promise to Sarah, and they had stayed out of the apartment all day, taking in the sights of the city.

As this was their first time together in weeks, they had indulged and splurged more than they should have. They had eaten lunch at a nice restaurant and had both ordered a couple of drinks. Dinner followed after they had visited some famous landmarks, and the couple made sure to order off the wine list again.

It was only after a couple of nightcaps at a classy Al Capone themed speakeasy that the couple had finally Ubered back to his place.

Dan closed one eye as he tried to concentrate. The door seemed to be swaying side to side until warm hands ran up his waist and over his torso, steadying him.

"Hurry up," Sarah whispered loudly. "It's freezing out here! Let's get inside so you can warm me up."

Dan grinned and pushed his hand forward, the key finally finding the hole.

The couple stepped into complete darkness. It was late...really late. Dan knew that he would regret all of the alcohol in the morning, but for tonight he just wanted to have fun with the love of his life.

Light assaulted his eyes and he squinted in confusion.

"Oops," Sarah snickered. She had flicked on the bright ceiling light. She turned it back off and crossed the room, turning on a dimmer lamp.

Dan blinked his eyes, refocusing. It didn't look like anything had changed since they had left. He didn't see anyone in the living room, so he assumed Lester was asleep already, or maybe he was out with that girl...

"Hey, big boy," Sarah's sultry voice called from the other side of the room.

The room spun as Dan turned to look at her too quickly. It took a second to register, but as she came into focus, he saw Sarah looking at him seductively as she slowly peeled her t-shirt up and over her head. His wife's magnificent breasts were on display for him now, clad only in a lacy, white bra.

I always love that color on her.

Despite Dan's inebriated state, he could feel the blood rushing to his dick, pushing against his jeans. He placed a hand on the back of the couch as Sarah made her way back towards him, unbuttoning her pants as she walked.

"You ready for a repeat of last night?" she asked when she was standing only an inch away from him. Her hands abandoned her pants and started tugging on his belt.

"God, yes," he whispered. Or at least, he had meant to whisper it. He wasn't entirely sure how loud he was being. "I've been wanting to take you all day."

"Oh, yeah?" Sarah raised an eyebrow at him. "Why didn't you?"

Sarah's hands completed their task, and Dan's pants fell around his ankles. Next, she began working to get his shirt off.

"It's not like we had an opportunity," Dan grunted as she pulled it over his head. "We've been stuck in tourist spots and restaurants all day."

"Hmmmmm, excuses, excuses." Sarah turned around placing one hand on the couch as the other lowered her pants. She pushed her white panty clad ass out for Dan to ogle. "Those restaurants had bathrooms, you know."

What?

She was teasing him, obviously. But would she actually have done that? In public?

Dan reached out and ran his hands over Sarah's ass before stepping out his jeans and pressing himself against her. "You'd want that? Having this inside you in public like that? That could be dangerous..."

Sarah pushed her ass back into his crotch. "Only if we get caught...." she murmured before pausing. "Or maybe that would make it more fun: someone catching us...watching us."

"Watching you," Dan whispered into her ear. "They wouldn't be watching me, that's for sure."

He licked her ear and spun her around. He grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. His dick pushed into her, trapping her against the couch. She returned the kiss in force, her tongue pushing into his mouth and swirling around.

They stood there making out for several minutes with their hands exploring each other's bodies. Sarah wanted to reach down and feel his dick, but it was nestled perfectly against her pussy. She could feel the heat coming off of it, though, and she couldn't wait to have it inside of her.

She angled her arms up between them and pushed Dan backwards, harder than she intended. He stumbled backwards slightly, clearly caught off caught. The alcohol was also clearly affecting his balance.

She didn't break eye contact, though, and she slowly backed away from him towards the hallway. "You forgot one thing."

Dan's dick was straining against his boxers, jutting straight out towards his wife. He followed after her at the same, sedate pace she was setting. "What's that?"

"You said tourist traps and restaurants." She made it down the hallway and opened the door to Dan's room. "You forgot about the Uber ride. I'm sure the driver would have loved to see me, too."

With that, she disappeared into the room. Dan quickly followed after her.

He kicked his boxers off as he entered the room and shut the door behind him. Sarah lay on the bed, looking at him with lust filled eyes.

God, I'm going to fuck her so hard.

He quickly crossed the room and was on her, lips smashing into hers. His bare cock running up her thigh toward the prize. Her nails dug into his back pulling him into her, even though she was still wearing her white panties. She started kissing his neck, slowly working her way down towards his chest.

"You'd want me to fuck you in the back of the Uber and let the driver watch?" Dan breathed out hoarsely. His fantasies were crashing back into his mind, melding together with the events of their night.

"Who said it was you I would have fucked in that Uber?" Sarah purred in her ear.

She looked up at him with her striking, green eyes. She knew just how to push his buttons. He couldn't wait any longer. He had to have her. He kissed her again as his hand found her panties. He wanted to rip them off. He tugged at them, but they wouldn't budge. He tried again. Nothing.

Sarah gently pushed his torso up. Right, he was lying on top of them.

As he raised himself up and Sarah began to lower her panties, a door slammed loudly in the hallway. Lester was awake.

The couple froze, unsure what was happening. Dan tried to remember if he had shut the door. It looked shut. Had he locked it? Lester wouldn't dare try to come in here. He wouldn't cross that line. Would he?

They listened as heavy footsteps shuffled past the door down the hallway. Something was odd about this, but Dan's alcohol fogged brain couldn't quite figure it out. Whatever it was, it was so close, but he just couldn't comprehend it.

The TV in the living room suddenly roared to life. It was obnoxiously loud. Even though they were in another room, it felt like the speaker was pointed right at the wall. Loud laughter reverberated from the wall, followed by half a second of silence, and then loud voices talking about the Chicago Bears.

Dan finally looked over at Sarah and caught her eye. She wasn't happy. His dick was still desperate for her, but this noise was just too much. He fell back into the bed in frustration, contemplating his next move.

"Dan, go tell him to turn it down," Sarah said with a frown. Her arms were folded across her torso under her breasts.

The room was spinning slightly, though, and Dan's eyelids were getting heavy. He was going to go deal with it, but he needed a moment to gather himself.

"Heh, why don't you go tell him to turn it down?" He joked, trying to buy time until he could see straight again. "I can't go out there until my cock goes back down a bit."

Sarah eyed him closely before a slight smile spread across her face.

"You want your innocent wife to go out there like this?" She moved her arms closer together, pushing out her breasts.

"Don't you think that would give Lester the wrong signal?" she asked before widening her eyes dramatically. "Unless...that's what you want: Your wife on display for that creep. Maybe you really do want me to explore a little further with him than I did last time."

Dan's breath caught in his throat. He was stunned and incredibly turned on at the thought of what might happen if she really went out there. Did he really want to see things progress beyond what had happened last time? She was teasing him, obviously, but did he really want to see Lester alone with Sarah again? His alcohol-addled brain told him that he very much did.

"You wouldn't dare." Dan met her eyes as he tried to figure out how serious she was.

"No?" she asked with raised eyebrows before slowly rolling off the bed and standing up, one hand reaching out to steady herself. It looked like he wasn't the only one feeling the effects of their last few nightcaps. He watched her perfect round ass sway side to side as she moved to the door. She turned her head around to look at him as she extended her arm and placed her hand on the doorknob.

"You still think I won't?" she asked as she pushed her ass back towards him.

Her eyes were almost burning a hole into his with the intensity of her gaze. His cock was already about to explode from all her dirty talk, and now the ball was in his court. He didn't know what would happen if she were to actually go out there, but he couldn't deny that he wanted to find out.

She stood there waiting for what felt like an eternity for him to finally respond.

"I dare you," he whispered, embarrassed to say it any louder. It had come as a shock that he was finally willing to admit to himself that he wanted this, let alone admitting it to her.

Sarah never backed down from a challenge, as Dan well knew when he threw down the gauntlet. She gave him a look of defiance before opening the door and moving quickly into the hallway. The door closed behind her.

Dan just lay there for several long moments, stunned and unable to move. He couldn't hear Sarah's footsteps in the hallway because the TV was so damn loud, but he knew he needed to sit up as he was getting more tired by the minute. His cock and thoughts of what his wife was doing willed him up into a sitting position.

Through the haze of his drunken state, he tried to calculate how long it had been since Sarah left. Was it just a few seconds, or had it been minutes already? He hadn't drifted off accidently, had he? She was probably standing just outside the door and would be back in soon, he thought.

Dan's confused thoughts were interrupted by his brain finally noticing a change in his surroundings. Something was different. It was now silent in the apartment, he realized. He couldn't hear the TV anymore.

-----------------

Sarah exhaled in a huff as she stood in the hallway in just her underwear, closing Dan's bedroom door firmly. He didn't think she would do it? Well, she would prove him wrong. It wasn't as if Lester hadn't seen her in much less than her bra and panties before, anyway. She'd go out there and get him to turn down the TV before hurrying back to Dan.

As she walked down the hallway, her mind drifted back to the night before. Seeing Lester having sex with Lizzie had caught her off guard, and she hadn't gotten the opportunity to bring up what she had witnessed with Dan today. She hadn't wanted to distract them from the great day they had planned in the city.

At least, that's the reason she gave herself as to why she hadn't brought it up with her husband. The sightseeing and restaurants had done a good job of distracting her from last night, but now she couldn't help but remember the way Lester had looked at her while he was fucking Lizzie. It was almost as if he was imagining that it was her lying there as he pounded Sarah from behind.

She shook off those thoughts with a reluctance that confused her as she walked into an empty living room. The TV was blasting an infomercial about a set of revolutionary frying pans, and the lamp she had turned on earlier was the only other source of light in the room. Lester was nowhere to be found.

She stood in place, still a little unsteady from the alcohol and looked around. The TV had been loud in Dan's bedroom, but out here it was almost unbearable. It surprised her that the neighbors weren't already knocking on the door and demanding that the volume be turned down.

Moving to the back of the couch, she surveyed the living room and located the remote which was sitting conspicuously in the middle of the center couch cushion. She leaned over the back of it and reached for the remote.

"Yum," a deep voice growled out from behind her. She quickly turned her head and looked towards the source of the voice, realizing it must have actually been fairly loud for her to hear it over the noise of the television. Lester was standing only a few feet away near the kitchen door.

And he was naked.

Sarah froze in place while fully bent over the couch, one hand bracing herself on the seat cushion. She hadn't expected him to be naked. She stared at him, but his eyes didn't meet hers. They were feasting on her backside that was currently draped over the back of the couch. Her eyes unconsciously drifted down to look at his cock before she quickly refocused them elsewhere.

She retrieved the remote and quickly pushed herself up off the couch, scrambling back into a standing position. As she moved, she felt more than heard the heavy footfalls of Lester crossing the distance between them. With the remote in hand, she stood up straight and turned around. Lester stopped in his tracks only two feet away. If she had been slower, would he have kept moving toward her?

He just stood there and silently looked her up and down as he licked his lips. She hated when she caught him doing that.

"What are you doing?" Lester asked, still casually inspecting her nearly naked form.

Sarah thought of herself as a proud and strong woman, and she quickly worked to regain her composure and push past the fact that this man now leering at her had just caught her in a somewhat compromising position.

"Dan and I are trying to sleep, and your TV is too loud. I came out to get you to turn it down." She stated confidently, trying to hold her ground.

"Well, I'm watching it and I'm hard of hearing, so I need it that loud. So, no. Besides, I was sound asleep until you and your hubby came back in here like barnyard animals, making all kinds of noise." He raised his eyes from her chest and met her gaze. "Unless..."

"Unless what?" Sarah asked as she thumbed the volume down on the remote. She was going to have things her way, regardless of what Lester wanted. Also, this was the first time he had claimed to be hard of hearing and she wasn't buying it.

"Unless...are you telling me that you came out here dressed like that to tell me to turn it down? Why wouldn't you put something else on before coming out here?" he asked as he looked back down at her sexy body.

"Well, I would have worn something, but you neglected to give me back my black robe. Where is it?" Sarah asked in a slightly shaky voice. Memories of the last time she had put on the silk gown were now flooding her mind in spite of herself.

Lester grinned and stepped closer. He could smell her sweet perfume now and could have reached out and grabbed her if he wanted.

"Nice deflection. It doesn't change the fact that you came out here in just your bra and panties," he stated as his eyes inspected said undergarments. "Did you want to get me alone? Did Dan fall asleep and now you want some company?"

"No, and Dan's not asleep --"

Sarah's breath caught in her throat as Lester suddenly stepped forward, his large frame lining up right against hers. He wasn't pressing up to her completely, but she could feel his hot breath on her. He was certainly invading her personal space as she could feel his gut pushing against her stomach.

"So, Dan is awake, and he asked you to come out here dressed like that?" He eyed her with a conspiratorial grin. "And you said yes?"

Sarah was going to deny his disturbingly accurate depiction of what had led her to the living room when an unexpected stimulus brought her up short.. She felt something touch her leg and immediately knew what it was. Lester's naked cock was growing and pushing steadily against her thighs. They stared into each other's eyes as she felt it grow larger, inching its way up her until it was pressing against her panty covered sex.