Toxic Attraction Ch. 08

Story Info
Sarah navigates what happened during the snowstorm.
13.9k words
4.42
40.4k
108
33

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonSilver
DonSilver
1,561 Followers

"Mmmmmm," Sarah moaned as she dreamed about her loving husband Dan. He was lying behind her in the bed, sliding his cock against the outside of her pussy.

"Put it in, Dan," she moaned into the pillow. She felt Dan's dick begin to push into her, stretching her.

An abrupt knock at the bedroom door caught her attention. Dan didn't seem to notice, he kept pushing his dick into her wet pussy.

"Sarah!," a voice on the other side of the door yelled. "Sarah, open the door, it's Dan."

Sarah looked over her shoulder to see the obese body of her husband's roommate. Lester, holding her tightly as he worked his bare cock into her fertile vagina. Sarah wanted to yell back to her husband, but as she opened her mouth her body was hit by a radiating orgasm, and the only sound to escape was a long moan into the pillow.

Sarah stirred in the bed, slowly waking. It was still dark and she felt like she had been sleeping for hours. She felt immediately energized, as if she had the most satisfying sleep of her life. The bed she was laying in felt luxuriously comfortable, the sheets felt like silk wrapped around her body. As she started to get her bearings, she noticed two things. The first was that she was already incredibly turned on. The second was that her entire body was warm, but she felt specifically warm between her legs.

She shifted her body and felt warm skin pressing up against her back. She reached down between her legs and felt the head of a cock pressing into her upper thighs and vagina. Dan was likely lying behind her, spooning her with his hard morning wood. She smiled at the feeling and wondered whether the kids would stay asleep so she could have her husband.

Something isn't adding up. Sarah's sleepy brain began to wake up as she licked her lips, enjoying the warmth radiating out from the body behind her and the cock between her legs. She opened her eyes and, even in the darkness, she realized she wasn't in her room back in Middleton. She was somewhere else, somewhere new. The cock she held in her hand was much larger than it should be.

Memories of the night before came flooding back into her brain. Walking to Lester's room, Lester stripping her and taking her on the bed. Her groggy eyes flashed open with alarm. She slipped out from under the arm around her, removed her hand from his cock with a caress, and reluctantly left the warmth of the bed.

Coldness enveloped her. She turned around and looked down at the bed as her body began to shiver. A large mass shifted under the covers. In the darkness of the room, she couldn't quite make it out but she knew who it was. It was Lester.

She must have fallen asleep after she'd let him fuck her the night before. She hadn't intended to spend the entire night in Lester's bed, but it must have happened. She fumbled around on the floor, trying to find her phone and clothes, but it was useless. She debated getting back in the bed to at least be warm, but she didn't want Lester to take up with her naked next to him.

She felt goosebumps spread across her naked skin. Then she remembered the snowstorm, the power must still be out. Sarah quickly scampered out of Lester's room towards the bathroom. As she crossed the hallway, she noticed it was dimly illuminated from the window in the living room. Lester must have his blackout curtains drawn in his bedroom. She locked the bedroom door, stepped past her toiletry bag on the counter, and reached into the shower to start it.

She sighed in relief as she felt the hot water come on. Shivering, she stepped in and let the warmth of the shower envelope her body. She just stood there for what felt like hours, letting the hot water run over her tight body. Her mind just focused on the warmth, not yet ready to process the events of the night before.

She knew she had enjoyed herself. If she was honest, she had enjoyed what had happened quite a bit. It was like the culmination of months of teasing and flirting with a line that only existed for Sarah and Dan. She wouldn't have dipped her toe over that line if not for Dan's implicit trust and permission. She had just wished that he had been here with her last night, so they could have experienced it together. She had wanted to see the lust on his face and to have him scoop her up and take her back to his room afterwards.

She shuddered. She wasn't sure if it was the lingering cold or the flashbacks to how thoroughly Lester had fucked her less than twenty-four hours ago. Before seeing him with Lizzie, Sarah hadn't really expected Lester to be so competent in the bedroom. She hadn't believed she would ever be in the situation where he would have her alone, naked on his bed.

She tried to focus just on the warmth of the water. She'd figured out the rest of it later, especially after she found her phone and connected with her husband.

***

Lester embraced the cold as he plodded out of his room into the hallway. He grinned thinking about how lovely it was going to be to slide into Sarah from behind in the shower as hot water splashed down on them.

He envisioned her breasts jiggling in his hands as he took his roommate's wife in the shower. He reached for the doorknob to the bathroom and frowned. Locked.

Lester turned on his heel and stomped over to Dan's bedroom door. He reached around and locked it from the inside and pulled it shut. He tried it once to confirm before heading back into his room.

Lester thought back to the previous night, how delectable Sarah looked as she came into his room, how soft and supple her body felt in his hands. How smooth her skin was as he ran his hands over every inch of her. How tight she was as he feed his cock into her. The way her legs held him tight, how her hands clutched him. How her tongue tasted as it rolled with his.

The beautiful look on her face as she came on his cock, the feeling of cumming looking down at her. She was his best conquest to date. He wasn't sure if it was all of the build-up in the planning and execution and finally having it pay off, or if she was just one of those rare women who checked all the boxes for him.

All he knew was that he wanted more of her. He wanted all of her. He wanted her face contorting in pleasure as he came inside of her, her own orgasm pulling him deeper and deeper into her. He wanted that look reserved for him and him alone. He yearned to have her body next to his. He had never felt this before. Usually, once he completed his conquests the women became a means to an end for him. Something about this time was different.

With the lights still out, he fumbled in the darkness until he found a flashlight. He quickly located Sarah's phone and her clothing. Then he went to his drawer and pulled out a single condom.

***

As passengers continued to board the plane, Dan tried to call his wife again. He hung up when it went to voicemail. He sighed and leaned back, resting his head against the seat. He couldn't wait to just get back to Chicago.

When he had woken up in the hotel room this morning, Jesse was nowhere to be found. Dan had called the airline and managed to get on an earlier flight. It was a good thing, too, because it sounded like some of the later flights back to Chicago would be cancelled due to another storm front rolling in late in the afternoon.

Dan wasn't sure where Jesse was but he didn't particularly care. Jesse was an adult and could figure out his own arrangements. Dan was getting to his wit's end with Jesse, Walt and even the Lincoln Group.

***

Sarah's phone started ringing in Lester's hand. It was Dan. Lester grinned as he forwarded the call to voicemail. Then he turned the call volume all the way down.

***

In her haste to escape the cold, Sarah had neglected to grab any clothes to change into after her shower. She cursed at herself as she wrapped a towel around her luscious body in the dark bathroom. She had made that mistake before in this apartment and hadn't intended to repeat it.

She didn't know how long she had been in the shower. She'd lost track of time as the hot water washed over her and her mind wandered, mulling over recent events. She was still trying to reconcile everything in her mind.

Sarah gently disengaged the lock and opened the bathroom door. More light was streaming in from the living room. She turned her head and looked down the hallway. Lester's door was slightly ajar; she hadn't closed it as she left for the warm embrace of the shower. Dan's bedroom door was fully shut. She couldn't remember whether she had closed it last night or not.

She tiptoed across the hallway floor, trying to avoid making any noise that might wake Lester up. She really didn't want to have a conversation with him and have to deal with his smug face after having experienced her.

She turned the handle to Dan's room and pushed on the door but it didn't budge. It was locked. This door always seemed to have an issue with locking itself. She made a mental note to talk to Dan about getting the knob replaced.

Sarah tried the doorknob again to confirm that it was indeed locked. Her smooth legs felt cold, the power was still out and she needed to get clothed soon.

Then she remembered back to one of the last times this had happened. Clutching the top of the towel, she quickly dashed back into the bathroom and began searching through her toiletry bag until she found it.

She moved back into the hallway with a bobby pin in her hand. She wasn't able to do this last time but figured she didn't have much to lose. Sarah bent the bobby pin back and inserted it into the hole in the door. She tried angling it around but couldn't quite figure out how to unlock it. Feeling silly standing there, she knelt down in her towel, hoping the new position would help her be successful.

It wasn't long before she heard the heavy footsteps of Lester's fat feet in his room. She sighed and tried to concentrate on the task at hand: if she could just get into Dan's room she wouldn't have to talk to Lester. She was really hoping to connect with Dan first.

The footsteps grew closer and then stopped. Sarah could feel Lester's eyes on her. She tried not to acknowledge his presence, hoping he would be dissuaded and move on with his day. It seemed like a naive thought given the events of the previous night, but it was all she had to cling to. She felt Lester's presence beside her like she had so many weeks ago.

She stopped what she was doing and looked up at him. As her eyes trailed from the doorknob up to Lester's face, her brain quickly registered that he was standing there naked. Her eyes caught sight of his flaccid member dangling impressively between his legs and the hair matted onto his skin. He was looking down at her with a shit-eating grin on his face.

"Good morning," Lester said as he looked down at the young wife kneeling before him. His cock twitched at the sight and he was sure that Sarah noticed it. "How was your shower?"

Sarah didn't know why but she stayed there, kneeling in front of him. Her brain was still processing what to do, so she simply fell back on the familiar conversational rhythm, "It was good. I think the power is still out so I wanted to warm up."

Sarah knew she had to keep eye contact, not to look down at Lester's crotch or else she'd lose any power she had here. She tried to focus her eyes on Lester's unkempt eyebrows and to confine her attention to his unattractive qualities.

"You could have just come back into bed...." Lester reached towards her, attempting to tuck a loose strand of hair behind her ear. Sarah half flinched away, causing Lester to pause mid-reach before his hand went back to his waist, "I would have been happy to warm you up again."

He let the words hang there, waiting to see how she would respond. When it was clear she didn't intend to take the bait he added, "You seem awfully standoffish considering the amount of mind-blowing orgasms I gave you last night."

Sarah's eyes involuntarily flicked down to Lester's cock for a half second before returning to his face. That shit eating grin was still spread across his ugly features, but her brain was pushing her to look back down at what had given her those orgasms. If she was honest with herself, it wasn't just his cock, but the way he used it and the way he had fucked her with it. It was unlike anything she had experienced before.

She could feel her body growing warmer, the cold of the apartment starting to dissipate. "Last night," she paused, trying to find the words. "Last night happened because it's something Dan and I decided, okay? I don't want you getting the wrong idea that it's open season now, because it isn't."

Lester took half a step forward, his flaccid member beginning to rise. "I just want to hear you say it."

"Say what?" Sarah looked at him incredulously. Absentmindedly, she was still trying to push the bobby pin around, fruitlessly trying to open the door.

"That you loved it." Lester said. "That you loved the way I made you feel, that you loved my cock inside of you."

Sarah gulped, she felt her face turning crimson with embarrassment as her gaze once again dropped involuntarily to look at Lester's heavy cock and meaty balls bulging out from between his legs.

***

Dan felt cramped on the airplane, but at least he had a window seat. He closed his eyes and tried in vain to sleep. He had tried calling Sarah again but still hadn't been able to get through. He would try again when he got back to the apartment.

For now, he kept reflecting on the night before, getting jerked around by Byron and being treated like his personal piggy bank. He felt good that in the end, he had managed to get the jackass to sign off on everything. He could go back to Walt and push this project forward, hopefully without any further visits to Minnelopis.

Even though things weren't going great at the moment, he tried to take a second to appreciate the win. He always tried to celebrate the little things which seemed to come around more often. He could barely wait to tell Sarah what had happened while he relaxed in her embrace. Her bedroom eyes always made him feel like he could get through anything.

***

"Lester," Sarah tore her eyes away from Lester's cock and looked up at her husband's overweight roommate, "Last night was fine, decent even but just remember this is a thing for Dan and I, okay? We're still figuring this whole thing out, but --"

Lester stepped forward, his cock hard, jutting out against the young mother. He pressed the head of his cock against her soft cheek, "But you are ready for round two right?"

"Ready for more of this," he said, thrusting his cock toward her pretty lips.

Sarah quickly stood up, dropping the bobby pin to the floor. She clutched the towel to her chest as Lester's cock poked into her thigh. Without responding, she turned and walked toward the living room. She tried to calm her breath as she walked. She couldn't even admit it to herself, let alone to Lester, that he had taken her to new heights last night. She had to get some distance between them so she could think straight. She felt warm and she could feel herself growing damp between her legs. Since when did Lester have such an immediate effect on me?

Acquiring some space to herself, away from Lester and his cock, would be good. She could figure out her next steps and maybe find her phone to call Dan. To ask him what he thought about all this. To ask what he thought of round two.

She shook her head at the thought. She couldn't believe she was so quickly considering the idea of letting Lester lay with her again. She still thought of herself as a faithful wife who had just gotten caught up in this sexual fantasy that was tearing out of the station like a speeding locomotive. Sarah could feel the fabric of the towel brushing against her nipples, she hadn't realized how hard they had become.

She'd go to the kitchen to get a glass of water, the cold would shock her system and help her think straight. As she moved past the couch, towards the kitchen, her next step was met with a surprising amount of resistance. Before she could process what was happening, she firmly finished her step and felt a pull on the bottom of her towel. It started to unravel and fall off her body. She grabbed two handfuls of the towel and clutched them to her chest.

Sarah looked down and realized the towel was hanging loosely in front of her, covering only her exposed heaving breasts. It dawned on her that her back and perfect ass were completely naked. She quickly turned around and saw Lester standing less than two feet away, smirking at her. She hated his dumb smirk but she was taken aback by the look in his eyes. That lustful look that Dan usually wore but that now seemed amplified on Lester's face.

"I asked if you were ready for more of this," he said, taking a step towards her, stroking his thick cock, and aiming it at her.

Sarah raised an eyebrow defiantly, looked down at Lester's cock and then back up at his face, "That all you got? With the way you are talking, I would have expected something a little more impressive."

A shocked expression momentarily ran across Lester's face but was quickly replaced by a smirk. He took another step closer as he stroked his cock, "This cock is what gave you, what, how many orgasms last night?"

Sarah stood her ground; she wasn't about to let herself be rattled by someone like Lester, "Orgasms? Honey, are you so sure that I --"

"It doesn't really matter," Lester interrupted, "All that really matters is that I gave you more orgasms last night than your husband has given you in months."

Sarah hadn't expected Lester to bring up Dan. What he said was technically true but she hadn't been keeping score to realize it until he said it. She tried to think of a witty response to put Lester in his place.

Lester stepped to her side and whispered, "Tell me that you didn't enjoy yourself last night."

He stepped behind her. Sarah froze in place, realizing by standing still she was exposing her naked back and ass to Dan's roommate. Then she felt his fingers lightly graze across her lower back, "Tell me that when you go back home, you won't be thinking of last night."

"The night you finally gave in," he continued to whisper as he came around Sarah's other side, "The night you finally knocked on my door wearing nothing but that sexy lingerie set."

He was standing directly in front of her, too close for comfort. Sarah's chest was rising and falling rapidly.

Lester took a slow look up and down Sarah's body before looking her straight in the eyes, "The night I finally fucked you."

Lester quickly reached up, grabbed the towel and ripped it free from Sarah's clutching hands. He threw it across the room behind him.

Sarah stood there shocked, trying to modestly cover her breasts. She was now completely naked standing in front of Dan's equally naked roommate. Lester reached out and delicately grabbed Sarah's wrists, slowly pulling them away from her breasts. She didn't stop him: part of her brain screamed at her to, but the other part wanted to do what Lester wanted.

"Feeling you writhe under me," Lester closed the gap between them. He was standing right in front of her, looking up at her face. His large stomach pressed into hers, his hard cock pressing against her thigh. "How your legs wrapped around me, how your pussy gripped my cock so tight."

He raised a finger to Sarah's bottom lip and gently ran it across the plump roll of flesh. "The way your tongue tasted in my mouth when you kissed me."

Sarah's mind was taking a second to catch up. It was like sensory overload and she couldn't process it, but she was keenly aware that her body felt a magnetic pull towards Lester. His fingers left her lips and his hand snaked behind her head. His fingers ran through the hair at the base of her neck before he strongly gripped the back of her head and pulled her towards him. Before Sarah realized what was happening, Lester's fat lips were pressed against hers; his other hand grabbed a handful of her smooth round ass and pulled her against his flabby body.

DonSilver
DonSilver
1,561 Followers