Toxic Attraction Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After nearly two hours of Googling, watching YouTube videos and reading Reddit posts, Dan felt confident he knew what to do. He closed his laptop and grabbed his phone.

There was a text from Sarah that read, "I'm home, baby. I love you. The girls miss you. I'll call you later and we can keep talking, okay?"

Dan quickly responded and then swiped into his phone's settings. Ashamed, he finally put a PIN code onto his lock screen. If he had just done that months ago, things would have been very different.

With his immediate tasks done, creeping thoughts began to torment him. He'd heard what Sarah said earlier but he hadn't seen any of it happen. The idea of her with Lester .... his mind started filling in the blanks. Images of Sarah and Lester together. Lester grunting triumphantly as Sarah moaned in pleasure beneath him.

Lester's cock entering Sarah. Where were her hands? How did she look at him? What did he say to her? How had she responded?

He needed a change of scenery. He put the laptop on the table and stood up, ashamed to realize his cock was now erect. Just thinking about Lester and Sarah together had caused him to get hard.

Dan tried to reconcile the fact that the idea turned him on by reasoning that it was all still just part of his fucked up fantasy: that if push had come to shove, he wouldn't have let things cross that line. He didn't feel all that confident about that line of thought, but it was what he was sticking to for now.

He knew that the thought of Sarah giving herself to Lester would torment him. Filling in the blanks with his own thoughts wasn't a useful activity. He wondered if he had actually seen them together, if it would still be this torturous.

***

"Darkspire! Advance!" Ned shouted over the headset.

Lester was smirking as he went through the motions, destroying all the creatures in his path. He sat at his computer chair, satisfied and triumphant at his latest conquest. It had been the sweetest and most fulfilling yet.

But he was just getting started. He had more in store for the lovely wife of his roommate. Soon he would corrupt her further and make her learn more about what it was she really wanted. He'd tap into her desires and fantasies in a way her husband never had.

As he navigated his avatar through the dungeon, his thoughts drifted to Jesse. He had overheard Sarah and Dan's entire discussion. A frown spread across his face. He didn't know who Jesse was and he didn't like how close he had become to Sarah. Sure, he was only Dan's coworker, but Lester had used less leverage to get everything he had wanted out of women in the past.

Lester was threading a tight needle here, pushing Sarah just enough to break boundaries without freaking out. If Jesse applied too much pressure on Dan and Sarah, that thread could snap, ruining the rest of his plans.

He'd have to keep a close eye on things. He made a mental note to see what he could discover about Jesse after he finished this raid. Still, he had to thank Jesse in some ways. He had helped to expedite Lester's timeline, though now Sarah had an element of guilt that Lester would have to overcome.

***

Dan sat at the desk in his office, waiting patiently to see what Jesse would do. The sun outside his window was cresting over the building in the distance like it did every morning.

He had racked his brain all night, thinking of what Jesse's next move would be. Getting to know him over the past few months, Dan narrowed it down to two options. Either Jesse would secretly hold onto those photos and videos of Sarah to use for his personal enjoyment, or Jesse might grow a pair of balls and try to blackmail one of them. Jesse would have to have to come to the conclusion that Dan and Sarah would discuss things and that the truth would come out. So Dan was leaning toward the blackmail option.

His suspicions were confirmed when he heard a knock at his door.

"Come in," he said, shifting his attention to his computer, feigning doing work on the Lincoln Group file.

"Hey, Dan," Jesse peeked his head in, "Got a minute? I have something I need to talk to you about."

Here we go. Dan turned his gaze to his younger coworker, "Sure, Jesse come on in."

Jesse shut the door behind him and walked in until he was standing directly in front of Dan's desk, but then he didn't sit down. He was attempting to position himself in a domineering way.

"How's your wife doing?" Jesse asked.

"I'm sure she is doing great, Jesse, thanks for asking." Dan countered. He wasn't going to make this easier for him. He wanted to keep Jesse off balance and think that he had the upper hand.

"Ugh, did she have a good weekend?" Jesse asked, looking around Dan's office.

"I'm sure she had a great one. Now, Jesse, what do you want?" Dan focused his attention completely on Jesse.

"Well, I er, I thought you might be interested in something I have." Jesse said. "Something you're going to want to see."

"Oh yeah? And what's that," Dan asked him plainly, trying not to show any emotion.

Jesse slid his phone out of his pocket, tapped on the screen a few times and then held the phone screen towards Dan.

Dan leaned forward squinting, he wanted to appear like he was trying to get a better look. On the screen was Sarah, lying on her back as Lester lined his cock up with her entrance.

"Here's how this is going to go, Dan," Jesse started, "From now on when your wife visits you I want --"

Dan snatched the phone out of Jesse's hands and stood up to his full height, towering over the young man in front of him. Jesse immediately shied back, bumping into one of the chairs.

"Sit down, Jesse," Dan commanded sternly.

Jesse deflated and sat down in the chair closest to the door. Dan kept his eyes trained on the phone in front of him. He pointed his finger at Jesse. "What was it you were going to say? Next time my wife comes to town, what? What was it you wanted?"

Jesse stayed silent. Dan continued to tap on the screen. He quickly deleted the conversation between himself and Jesse. It was clear from this side of the conversation that Jesse had sent himself the videos from Dan's phone and then deleted the conversation where it happened. Thinking back to his googling last night, Dan moved over and deleted the files from the phone's gallery and download folders.

"Huh, Jesse? Speak up! What is it you wanted, huh?" Dan stayed on his side of the desk. He wanted to keep out of arm's reach of Jesse in case he tried something.

Jesse seemed to crumble, his fake facade of confidence crumbling under Dan's aggression. He reached out in Dan's direction, "Give me my phone back, that's mine."

Dan stopped what he was doing and stared daggers at his young coworker. "You want this back? Why the fuck would I give this back to you? You betrayed my trust over the weekend. You accessed my private property and coerced my wife into a compromising situation. You illegally copied content that wasn't yours and now you are trying to illegally blackmail me into what? Letting you fuck my wife? Is that your ultimate goal, here? Jesus Christ, kid, the police are going to have a field day with you. You left all this evidence right here. I hope you're good and ready to become someone's bitch in prison."

Jesse withdrew his hand. Dan could see tears forming in his eyes. "Please don't call the police. I'm sorry, okay? It was a dumb idea. She is just so pretty and amazing and I just thought that -"

"You didn't think," Dan said firmly. He accessed Jesse's iCloud account and deleted the pictures and videos there. Then he opened the recently deleted album and permanently deleted them there as well, just like his googling had said to do, "You let your dick do the thinking and now you are in over your head in a world of shit. Do you know that guy in the video? He is at your place right now, going through all your things, going on your computer and hard drives to find all the evidence you left behind."

"What?" Jesse sat up alarmed. "There isn't anything at my place! I don't have anything else!"

"What do you mean?" Dan said angrily. He is going to find it all anyways, you idiot. The next step is turning it all over to the police as part of the report we opened this morning."

"No, no, no," Jesse sunk into his chair, tears streaming down his face. "There isn't anything at my house, it's all there on the phone. Dan, please don't go to the police. My life will be over my Dad will kill me."

"You should be more worried about what the guys in jail are going to do to you." Dan finished with iCloud and opened up the general settings screen. He quickly found what he was looking for. He tapped 'Erase All Content and Settings.' The phone screen turned black and a few seconds later the Apple logo appeared as it rebooted. "You've just ruined your life, buddy."

Jesse wept in the chair as Dan watched with disdain. It was pathetic how quickly Jesse had crumbled. This kid's dumb actions had sent his wife into Lester's arms and changed the trajectory of their lives. The phone screen illuminated showing the default iPhone 'phone set up' screen. Dan had bluffed about Lester going to Jesse's apartment. He had wanted to see if Jesse had backed the files up anywhere, but now he was confident based on how Jesse had reacted that the kid hadn't had the foresight to do that.

"So you're saying everything is here on this phone, nothing else is anywhere else?" Dan demanded. Jesse nodded and looked up, avoiding meeting Dan's eyes. "Good."

Dan dropped Jesse's phone onto his desk. Jesse eyed it, clearly about to make a move to grab it. Dan was faster, he grabbed the lead paperweight on his deck and smashed it down on Jesse's phone. Jesse recoiled in shock as Dan continued to smash it.

Satisfied that the phone was broken, Dan threw it in his garbage can and then emptied the content of his coffee onto the top of it.

He looked up at Jesse to see his mortified expression at the destruction of his property. "What are you still doing here? Get the fuck out!"

Jesse scrambled to his feet and almost tripped over the chair as he dashed towards the door. He didn't look back as he pulled the door open and rushed into the hallway beyond.

Dan sat down and glowered at the phone in his trash can. He knew that he had cut Jesse's plan off at the head. Now that he seemed to have broken Jesse's spirit, he didn't know what would happen next. Hopefully, the kid wouldn't be crying at his desk, drawing unwanted attention.

Dan grabbed some Kleenex and fished Jesse's phone out, drying it off. Just in case something unexpected did happen, Dan took the phone and left his office. He wanted to get rid of the evidence as soon as possible.

***

It was late.

The sun was setting over the towers of Chicago but Dan was still sitting in his office. Walt and the last of his coworkers had left over an hour ago. Dan was looking forward to going home and having a nice glass of whisky to settle his nerves after the confrontation with Jesse earlier.

Reading the riot act to Jesse hadn't been what was keeping Dan at the office. Knowing he had to go back to the apartment where his odd roommate had fucked his wife, not once but twice, was turning his stomach into knots. He pictured Lester's face and oddly shaped body crawling over his wife's toned, tanned legs, exploring up her breasts and licking around her neck. Sarah turning her head as his tongue reached into her mouth, then her reciprocating the kiss. Sarah grunting in surprise as Lester pushed himself into her, her arms holding his, her legs wrapping around his flabby waist as he fucked her. Sarah moaning Lester's name as she came on his cock.

Dan stood up, trying to get away from his desk, to get away from those intrusive thoughts. He wasn't surprised to see that his cock was pressing against the front of his dress pants, forming a clear tent for anyone to see. He was ashamed of it. He shouldn't enjoy these thoughts, his wife had just been coerced into having sex with someone under false pretenses. But he couldn't stop thinking about it and he couldn't help but get aroused at the idea.

His heart was beating quickly. He tried to push the images out of his head but it was impossible, they kept flooding back in. Thoughts of moans, grunts, screams, his wife urging someone else on.

He left his own office and walked across the dark floor of the outer office. It was time to finish his plan, the reason he had stayed so late. He looked around, but no one else was here.

Dan walked over to Jesse's workstation. Looking around one last time, Dan sat down at Jesse's desk and turned on the monitor. As he'd expected, Jesse hadn't bothered to lock or shut down his computer. At Dan's last employer, their IT team had a policy where the computer would lock automatically after five minutes of inactivity. Nothing like that existed here, given that they didn't have an IT team to begin with.

Dan quickly navigated around Jesse's computer, looking through the cluttered desktop until he found the Outlook icon. He opened it and dozens of Jesse's unread emails popped up. Dan shook his head at the lack of inbox management on Jesse's part, but he wasn't surprised. He did a quick search and pulled up the latest thread from Byron at the Lincoln Group.

Dan hit the reply all button and started to transcribe a message addressed to one of the other younger team members that Jesse was friends with. He typed up a brief but disparaging message, making fun of Bryon and the Lincoln Group's sustainability goals and other specifications. This email would raise hell over there, he knew Byron would be furious and Walt would have to shit can Jesse.

Dan used Outlook's scheduling function and set this to send the next morning. He didn't want the timestamp to show it coming after hours, that would be too unbelievable and raise suspicion.

Satisfied that he was finally going to be done with Jesse for good, Dan finished scheduling it, exited the program and powered off the monitor.

Dan went back to his office to gather his things. He rode the elevator down and stepped out onto the cold streets of Chicago, thinking that his troubles were behind him.

***

After Sarah had settled back in at home and put her girls to bed, she still felt the cold chill of the winter air in her bones.

Pouring herself a glass of red wine, Sarah moved upstairs to her en suite bathroom. She quietly disrobed and turned off the warm water filling the tub. She slipped into the water and closed her eyes.

The dangerous drive back home had seemed to pass in a blur. Her mind racing as she thought about everything that had occurred over the past twenty-four hours. She was angry with Dan for letting Jesse push her toward Lester. It was mortifying to know that some kid that Dan worked with had seen her exposed like that. Not knowing what he would do with the videos drove her mad.

She felt her thighs rub together, thinking that she knew of at least one thing that Jesse was likely to do with the videos while he watched them. The idea of someone seeing her, wanting her.....

Sarah reached out from the tub and grabbed her phone. She hadn't yet deleted the videos that she and Lester had created. She thumbed through, searching for one in particular. The video started playing, showing Lester's point of view as he lined his cock up with her pussy and started to enter her.

Sarah's breath caught in her throat as she watched her face and body convulse in pleasure at receiving Lester's cock. She held her thighs together tighter, her nipples felt hard as her breasts started to rise and fall to match her erratic breathing. She remembered what Lester said earlier, about who she would be thinking about when she returned home.

With a force of will, Sarah turned off her phone screen and set it back down next to the bath. She shouldn't feel as aroused as she was, it wasn't right. That whole situation had been an entire misunderstanding, she should be furious. She wouldn't have ever gone to Lester's room alone dressed the way she had been under normal circumstances, would she?

She lay there with her eyes closed, trying to think about anything other than Lester and his hard throbbing cock. After a few minutes, she sighed and opened her eyes. Sarah reached out and grabbed her phone; tapping the screen, she quickly found what she was looking for.

She sunk down further into the tub, her eyes glazing over as she stared at her phone screen.