Toxic Attraction Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonSilver
DonSilver
1,609 Followers

Sarah gave him a big hug and then a lingering kiss on his lips, "Mmmhmm, just making a big cup of coffee, I didn't get much sleep last night."

"Couldn't sleep after that long drive?" Dan asked, befuddled.

"Funny boy," Sarah playfully poked him on the nose, "No, I had something much more exciting keeping me up last night."

She was clearly teasing him about something, but Dan wasn't quite putting the pieces together. He didn't want to lose their verbal sparring match, though, so he tried to change tactics, "Funny, I didn't realize you liked to raid. I don't recall seeing that outfit in our closet at home."

As Sarah was walking back to the kitchen, over her shoulder she said, "That's because this outfit is Lester's."

Dan felt a twinge in his heart and his cock immediately began to swell. Trying to hide his growing erection, Dan awkwardly followed his wife into the kitchen. She was beginning to pour her coffee into a mug.

"Want one?" She asked innocently.

"Lester's?" Dan said, breathlessly. "Why are you wearing Lester's clothes?"

She turned and leaned on the counter, "Well, the door to your room locked me out again. I tried to pick it but I just couldn't get it. I was standing there soaked in just a towel after my shower. With the power out it was cold. Your roommate, thankfully volunteered to warm me up .... by letting me borrow these clothes. I'll admit, they aren't my favorite, but it was freezing in here."

"Oh," Dan chuckled to himself, "That's funny. For a minute there I thought Lester had tried something on you."

Sarah gave him a confused look. She put her coffee mug on the counter and walked up to him. Her facial expression changed to something more mischievous, "Well, he did try something last night but I turned him away..."

Dan was about to speak but Sarah beat him to it, "But then I got your text messages. I will say at first I wasn't fully on board, but you convinced me. I did what you wanted. God, Dan I can't even believe it. It was so wrong. So bad. I really wish you had been here with me, but I hope those videos helped you relieve some pressure last night."

Dan stood there confused. Slowly, however, he understood what Sarah was implying. That is, he thought he understood what she was saying, but it just seemed too out of left field to be true. "Sarah, what are you talking about? What videos? What happened?"

Sarah stepped back, cocking her head. She was trying to read his expression to see what kind of game he was playing. "Last night, you were texting me. Were you drunk? I know you were drinking a bit, but I didn't think --"

"Sarah," Dan cut her off, "What happened last night? What are you talking about?"

Sarah's face was getting beat red, "You told me you wanted me to sleep with Lester, Dan."

"What? No," Dan racked his hand through his hair, "I didn't do that. I don't remember doing that."

He fished his hands into his jacket pocket and pulled out his cellphone, he opened his message app and scrolled down to the last exchange with his wife. "Alright, very funny. No, look here, the last message says 'Or else what? Gonna get Lester to warm you up?' ha ha, good one Sarah. I'm guessing you were pissed, I fell asleep on you?"

Sarah took his phone and looked at the screen. "No. No, there is more. We talked way past this, Dan. Where did the rest of the conversation go?"

"Sarah," Dan said lightly, "I don't remember sending anything else. I remember texting you from the bar with Byron and then, I think...after I just went back to the hotel and crashed."

Sarah stared at him blankly for a moment, trying to process what he was saying, "Hold on."

She walked past him and left the kitchen, moving towards the bedrooms. Dan watched as Sarah walked past his room and turned the handle to Lester's room and walked right in. Dan stood there paralyzed, he felt his cock aching. It was strange that Sarah would just open Lester's door without knocking. To him, it implied a level of comfort that he hadn't thought had been earned. Had something really happened last night? Images flashed into Dan's mind of Sarah underneath Lester's grotesque body, moaning in pleasure.

Dan's thoughts were cut short as Sarah exited Lester's room, holding some things in her hands. She stopped at Dan's door and threw something in front of it, then walked towards him, head down looking at her phone. Dan needed to sit, so he moved to the couch and sat down. Sarah joined him.

"Here," Sarah said, "Look, I'm not sure what's up with your phone but we had an entire conversation." Dan took the phone and scrolled through the conversation. He saw the last message he had sent and then quickly got confused with the rest of the messages. He didn't remember sending these. As he continued to scroll, he began to realize that he hadn't sent these at all. He stopped and opened up the videos.

He sat there mortified watching Sarah and Lester together. He felt his breathing become shallow. Lester really had fucked his wife last night.

Before Dan realized what he was doing, he was marching down the hall toward Lester's room. His blood was boiling and he was ashamed to notice that his cock was also stiffening. He tried the doorknob to Lester's room as Sarah had done but it was locked. He started to bang on the door with his closed fist. "Lester! Lester! Get out here, now."

He continued to bang on the door but no response came from the other side. He felt someone grabbing onto his arm before he could bang on the door again. Sarah was pulling on him. Reluctantly he let her pull him back toward the living room. Dan was still breathing hard, the image of a bull puffing air out of its nostrils before rushing the matador popped into his mind.

"Dan," Sarah said, sitting him down and holding his hand, trying to calm him down. "What the hell is going on?"

"I don't know," Dan said, looking into her eyes. His loving wife was sitting there, patiently looking at him, trying to reassure him. She looked so loving and tender. He loved this woman with his entire being. The image of her face contorting in pleasure ran through his brain. "I don't recognize those messages. I definitely never saw those...videos. I don't think I sent those messages, Sarah."

Sarah removed her hand and scrolled through the phones, "What are you talking about? These came from your phone? What do you mean you didn't send them?"

"What times does it say on there? What time did the messages get sent?" Dan asked.

"Late. After 11 pm, going on until close to midnight." Sarah was looking between the phone and Dan. He could tell she was starting to get worried.

"I left the bar shortly before that, I think," Dan was thinking out loud, trying to piece things together. "I had my phone with me, it was there on the nightstand when I woke up. When I left the bar we walked back to the hotel. I think I just crashed immediately."

"We?" Sarah asked, "Who else did you leave the bar with?"

"Jesse....." Dan said. The pieces began to click into place in his mind. He thought back to that time when Jesse had clearly looked at his phone while he was giving a presentation. He had seen those pictures Sarah had sent in Lester's room. He had felt comfortable enough looking at his phone then, what was to stop him from doing it when Dan was passed out next to him.

"Dan, did your company put you and Jesse in the same room again?" Sarah asked. He looked up at her and could tell she was also putting things together.

"Yeah, they did. I think Jesse was in the bathroom when I hit the mattress...he," Dan breathed out hard, trying to control his emotions. "He must have opened my phone after I fell asleep. Fuck, Sarah, I think it was Jesse who texted this shit to you."

Sarah stared off across the room for a few minutes, trying to process what she was hearing. Eventually, she said, "So Jesse knows about Lester, he knows what we've been doing here. That is so fucking embarrassing."

Sarah put her face into her hands, "Dan, I thought it was you. I wouldn't have gone to Lester last night. I thought this was something you wanted. You kept pushing for me to go, I wanted to do this for you. For us. Instead, it was just some slimeball little jerk who was getting off on manipulating things."

A disgusted expression spread across her face, "Ew, god, Dan, he probably, he probably jerked off to the videos I sent you."

Dan nodded his head, agreeing with everything she said. He noticed that he could see his wife's nipples poking through the t-shirt she was wearing but he didn't want to bring that up. The idea that his wife might on some level enjoy being put on display like that wasn't something a wise husband brought up at a moment like this.

"Sarah, did you actually go and sleep with Lester last night?" Dan whispered.

"I did. I basically served myself up on a platter to him and Lester didn't hesitate," Sarah said. She was still staring at the phone, transfixed like she was trying to focus on one thing before the world came crashing down on her. "Dan, how the hell did Jesse get on your phone?"

Dan sighed. This isn't the conversation he wanted. He wanted to hear more about her time with Lester, "He must have gotten on to it somehow. I don't know...last night, how long did, er, you and Lester, you know, how long did it go for?"

"Dan," Sarah said, the tension growing in her voice. "You don't have a lock on your phone, do you?'

"Lock?" Dan said inquisitively. He knew what was about to happen. He was ashamed he hadn't taken the time to set one up. He always liked to just get right into his phone when he wanted to.

"A lock, Dan, like a PIN or a swipe code. I know you didn't use to have one. Do you still not have one on your phone, Dan. Is that how Jesse got in? God, come on, Dan, that's so basic."

Dan deflated as Sarah chided him, "No, you're right. There isn't anything like that. Shit, I'll set one up. Fucking hell."

They sat there silently for several minutes, both processing the new information. All Dan wanted to know was what had happened with Lester, but he knew better than to push right now.

The ringing of Sarah's phone broke the silence. Dan glanced at it and saw that it was Sarah's father calling.

She answered, "Hey, dad...No, everything is fine..Yeah, Dan is here next to me..How are the kids?...Okay...Really?..Yeah, yeah, okay, that's probably a smart idea...yes, give me a little bit and I'll head back...okay, yes I will...I love you, too.. Bye, dad."

"What's going on?" Dan asked.

"That was my dad. He says hi, by the way," Sarah gave him a few sparing glances. "He said that I should head back. He saw on the news that another big storm front is going to roll in tonight and hit both Chicago and Middletown. It's supposed to be a big one again that might last all of Sunday. The roads have supposedly been cleared, but if I don't leave soon I'll get stuck in it and might not be able to get back safely in time for work on Monday."

That all made logical sense to Dan. She should go and get back safely, but they couldn't end the conversation like this. There were too many unresolved issues.

He closed the space between them and took the phone out of her hands. He held her soft hands in his and looked into her eyes. "I'm sorry this happened. I'm sorry things happened this way. I shouldn't have put you in this position."

"Dan, what are we going to do? Your co-worker knows about what is happening here. He has seen videos of me. God, Dan he might have even sent them to himself. This could ruin me, if things get out --"

"They won't," Dan said confidently. A righteous anger was boiling in him. "I'm going to take care of it, okay? No matter what, on Monday I'm going to get Jesse alone and take care of this. Don't worry, okay? I'm going to put him in his place and end it."

His words seemed to reassure her. She looked up at him with tears in her eyes, "Dan, I should have known, though. I should have known that wasn't you texting me. I never would have, I wouldn't have done what I did if I had known."

Dan encircled his wife with his arms and held her to his chest, "I know. I know you wouldn't have. It's fucked up Sarah, I'm so sorry."

Sarah eventually sat up and looked at her husband, then put a hand on his chest. "I need to tell you this. I went over to Lester's room wearing a new lingerie set, he was obviously happy. He wore a condom, Dan. We had sex on his bed and I accidently fell asleep. When I woke up in the morning the power was out. I took a shower and, when I came out, the door to your bedroom was locked. I tried to get it open, but I couldn't. Lester came out of his room, naked. He followed me into the living room where..." she looked down at the couch where they were sitting, "Dan, he followed me out here and things happened again. We had sex again here, on this couch."

Dan was stunned, he looked down at the couch, "You had sex with Lester twice, Sarah?"

"Yes," She whispered. "Dan, I wish I could take it all back. I was excited to share it with you. I thought this was for us, for the fantasy, and something that you wanted. I'm so sorry, I feel so ashamed. I love you, I wouldn't have, you have to know that. I thought something like this might happen one day, especially after what happened last time, but I always thought you'd be here with me when it did. That we would do it together. When you, when Jesse suggested it, I had thought it was something you really wanted. Maybe you were a little drunk when you suggested it, but I thought it would get you off...."

Dan hated to see his wife like this. She was spinning and racked with guilt. He knew it was ultimately his fault that this happened, that she was pushed towards Lester. After all the things they had been through over the past couple of months, it made sense. Fucking Jesse.

Jesse's messages had come at the exact right time and seemed to have tipped the scales here. Dan was going to go nuclear on him on Monday. Still, he hated seeing Sarah like this. He had to reassure her. She couldn't drive in this condition, it would be too dangerous.

He held her hands and Sarah's breath seemed to catch in her throat. "It's okay, Sarah."

She looked up into his eyes bewildered and vulnerable.

"It's okay," Dan struggled to find the words. "It's not something I expected, and I completely get why it happened and how you were led into it. Things have been crazy over these past few months, we've done things together I never thought we would. It's been amazing and scary and confusing but, through all of it, we've explored it together. Who knows, maybe this would have eventually happened like you said. I mean, I've obviously thought about it, right? But I just hate that you were put into this situation where you were by yourself. I promise we will figure this out and work through it, okay? I love you, that doesn't change. We are good. Okay? We'll figure it out."

Sarah leaned in and kissed him, then she put her head on his shoulder, "I love you, Dan. I love you more than anything. I'm sorry."

"Shhhhh," Dan comforted her, rubbing his hand along the back of the t-shirt she was wearing. "Don't be, it's okay, it's okay. I love you. We are good."

Dan held her like that for a long time.

"Dan," Sarah whispered, "I don't want to leave you. I don't want you here in Chicago alone right now, but I think I need to get going. If this storm wasn't coming back I would stay tonight, but.."

"It's okay," Dan said comfortingly, "It's okay, this is out of our control and just shitty timing. You need to get back and take care of our babies. I'll be fine, don't worry. Like I said, I got this."

Sarah sat up and looked at him. He could feel the love and affection in her eyes. "I love you so much," she leaned forward and planted a lingering kiss on his lips. All Dan could think about was whether or not she had kissed Lester like this.

Sarah let out a long breath, "Okay. Okay, we'll talk more when I get home. Can you help me get into the bedroom so I can pack my bag?"

It only took Dan a few tries to pick the lock on his bedroom door. He did it while ignoring the sexy underwear that Sarah had discarded in front of it. It only took Sarah a few minutes to change into her normal clothes and get her bag packed. She folded and left Lester's clothes in front of his door.

Dan's raging hard-on hadn't subsided. If anything it grew more noticeable as he had watched his wife disrobe. Seeing her wearing Lester's clothes may have been innocent enough but it was like part of Lester was enveloping her. He had always loved the way she looked in Dan's oversized t-shirts. Seeing her find it acceptable to wear Lester's clothing, even if it was due to convenience made him jealous. Knowing that the same man had taken her, pushed Dan to action.

He slid up behind his wife and pressed himself into her without saying a word. He wanted to reclaim her. Sarah let his touch linger for a few seconds before moving away. She apologized and said she would if it wasn't for the incoming storm. Dan had unfortunately missed his window. His wife was going to leave him, having spent the night with someone other than him, her husband.

Soon Dan was riding down the elevator with his wife. He walked her across the bitter cold of the parking lot to her car. They didn't say much but held each other's hands the entire time. Dan put on a brave face of reassurance, but all he could think about was Sarah's naked body entwined with Lester's.

"I love you, honey, you better drive safe," Dan said as he leaned forward and chivalrously buckled his wife into her seat. "Now get going and warm up."

"Not without another kiss," Sarah said as she sat behind the steering wheel. The car was starting to warm up. Dan wished he could get into the passenger seat and drive back to their life, but he had to stay and take care of things here. He leaned in and planted his lips on hers. Her hand rested on the back of his head, holding him there. He wished he could live in this moment forever, but eventually, their lips parted and the cold Chicago air replaced the warmth of his wife's embrace.

"I love you, baby," She smiled, tears still in her eyes.

Dan wiped them away, "I love you too. Now stop crying, it's not safe for driving."

They both shared a chuckle before Sarah mouthed 'I love you' one last time. Dan shut the driver's side door and stood back to watch his wife drive away. She motioned to him from the window, pointing towards the apartment building. She wanted him to go back inside so she knew he had got in safely.

Dan shook his head and pointed to her and then the road. A sad smile appeared on her face, but she followed his instructions and drove off, back toward their home.

***

It had been a few hours since Sarah had left him. Dan was sitting on the couch in the apartment's living room with his laptop on his lap. He checked his phone to see if Sarah messaged him, hoping that her drive home had been uneventful.

The screaming wind of another storm front had started a few minutes ago. Hopefully, though, she should be clear of Chicago by now.

As much as Dan wanted to relax and wallow in his own self-pity, he knew he didn't have time for that. Monday morning was coming and he would have to come face to face with Jesse. He had underestimated him and was only now just beginning to see the kid for what he was.

It was time to do what Dan did best. Plan ahead and figure a way out of the mess he found himself in. He started to Google about the default ways iPhones and Androids backed up photos and videos. Was it possible to delete things permanently off of iCloud? He was going to figure all of that out and see what his options were, as well as try to anticipate what Jesse would do.

Jesse may have gotten one over on him and caused a series of events Dan couldn't have predicted, but he was still the same kid who was out of his depth and generally sloppy with his work.

DonSilver
DonSilver
1,609 Followers