Toxic Attraction Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah's rational brain shut off and she melted into Lester's embrace. She opened her mouth and his large tongue quickly entered and began running against hers. The heat coming from his body was intoxicating, particularly from between his legs. She felt his hard, naked cock pressing up against her thigh. Lester manhandled her ass, sending shivers running up her body. She pressed her ass back into his hands, now familiar with where his large palms fit onto her cheeks.

The way he touched her felt so primal, so visceral, so full of passion and desperation. Desperation to feel and experience her.

Lester held Sarah and turned, walking her back until her ass was against the couch. He continued to kiss the blonde beauty while running his hands all over her flawless body.

Sarah's skin felt like it was on fire, feeling Lester's fingertips roaming over her naked skin. He broke their kiss and looked deep into her eyes. A look of surprise flashed across her face: she hadn't expected him to stop kissing her. He smiled and tilted his head moving back towards her. Sarah closed her eyes and puckered her lips waiting for Lester's to come crashing down on her.

They never came, instead at the last minute he lowered his hand and began licking all over her breasts, running his tongue up and down her cleavage as he cupped her breasts in his hand.

"Mmmmmm," Sarah moaned as she held his head to her chest, her fingers clutching his thinning hair. Lester's tongue began running circles around her sensitive nipples before pulling one into his mouth and sucking on it.

Sarah involuntarily lifted her legs off the ground and arched her head back. She could feel Lester's hot cock pressing dangerously close to her married sex. As Lester sucked on her nipple he started to gently thrust forward, pressing the head of his cock against Sarah. Her opening was soaked, Lester would find no resistance if he pushed into her with his naked tool right then.

That sparked a thought that came screaming out of her rational mind, forcing itself to the forefront. "Condom," Sarah said breathlessly. "Lester, you need to put on a condom."

Lester let go of Sarah's nipple, much to her disappointment and stood up straight, looking into her eyes with no expression. Without breaking eye contact he slowly walked behind where Sarah was to the other side of the couch.

He grinned thinking about Sarah's request for a condom. After months of planning and pushing boundaries, he finally had her at the point of accepting his cock. He wasn't sure what had changed last night but he wasn't going to question it. If things proceeded along these lines, eventually she would be begging for him to fuck her.

Lester finally reached the other side of the couch and leaned down to grab the condom off the coffee table. He had left one here and one in the kitchen to cover his bases. "Come here."

Sarah felt her heart fluttering. Lester disengaging from her had given her rational brain a second to kick in. She could feel her breasts rising and falling as she worked to control her breathing. She took a few tentative steps around the side of the couch. Her brain was telling her this was the point of no return, she could just say no and walk away right now.

Sarah crossed to the other side of the couch and stood beside Lester. She shivered as she looked into his eyes. The way he was staring at her reminded her of how a predator would look at its prey. He gently maneuvered her onto the couch. Her body responded to his brief intimacy and she spread her legs for him in anticipation.

Lying on her back, she watched as Lester opened the condom and rolled it onto his cock. He took up position between her legs and started to line his cock up with her pussy.

Sarah's rational brain was still urging her that it wasn't too late to prevent this from happening. To go find her phone and try to call Dan, even if just for reassurance that what he had said last night still stood and he didn't regret it. She had meant to text him afterward but had passed out. Yet she didn't move - her eyes remained glued to Lester's cock, poised to enter her.

Lester started to push himself inside of her, the feeling of his cock pushing its way past her defenses was silencing Sarah's inner protests. Again she was stunned - at his size, at the fact that she had made a cock this enormous get this hard and that, in turn, she was aroused enough to accept it into her body.

As Lester pushed more of his length into Sarah's wet pussy, he groaned, "I've been wanting to fuck you on this couch for a long time."

Sarah closed her eyes and focused on the intense pleasure she was receiving from Lester's appendage. She could sense the path of each vein on his member, how they pulsed with his desire. The walls of her pussy slickened in response.

"The last time we were here, you knew I was going to try to fuck you and you stopped me," Lester gestured with his head to the empty chair on the other side of the table, "Dan was sitting right there watching. He knew what I wanted to do and didn't do anything to stop me. He wanted me to fuck you all those weeks ago."

Sarah moaned at the feeling of Lester's cock as it began to slide in and out of her. She gritted her teeth and looked over at the empty chair where Dan had sat. She knew what Lester was saying was true, she remembered the intense look on Dan's face, how his piercing eyes had stared at the action unfolding on the couch.

Lester grunted as she shoved his entire length into the loving wife beneath him. Sarah gasped and gripped onto his arms as he did. This couch was the one place where Sarah had consistently denied him, and had teased him for months. Now he wanted to symbolically break this place of denial by fucking her on it.

"Now I finally have you on your back with my cock deep inside you, I've been waiting to fuck you here for -"

Sarah cut him off, "Then shut up and fuck me, Lester." She reached behind his head and pulled him down towards her.

Before Lester could finish his monologue and process what was happening, Sarah's lips had found his and her tongue was in his mouth, entwining with his. Lester started to involuntarily hump her faster, he was so focused on her lips smashing into his, the feel of her soft tongue slithering against his.

In all his past conquests and even last night, Lester had always remained methodically in control: but this time was different. This woman was different. Lester didn't feel in control right now. These were uncharted waters for him.

Sarah's nails started to dig into his back, her legs encircling his hips, urging him deeper into her. Lester thought back to his breathing techniques, the ones that helped him regulate his arousal so that he didn't cum too quickly. But the feeling of Dan's wife's lips on his was something he didn't want to break away from. He wanted nothing more than to be held here in her embrace. He had to regain control.

With all of his strength, he pressed away from her, pushing against the couch with his flabby arms. He stayed connected to her but leaned back from her enough to assume a sitting position. With Sarah's legs still wrapped around his waist, Lester pulled his entire length out of her before slowly pushing it back in.

"Mmmmhmmmm," Sarah moaned, her face contorted with pleasure as Lester worked inch after inch back into her waiting pussy. Lester powerfully grabbed onto her thighs for leverage as he continued to slowly work himself inside of her.

Sarah looked up at Lester in bliss. She hated to admit how good he felt inside of her. Part of her brain was disgusted looking up at the vile beast of a man between her legs. He resembled a bridge troll, not a handsome prince of the kind that should be paired with someone as desirable as her. But another part of her brain yearned for that coupling because it was so beneath her. The lustful gaze as he looked down at her, as she submitted to him, made her quiver.

Sarah could feel an explosive orgasm building. As long as Lester kept up his current pace and his cock kept grazing against every sensitive nerve in her pussy, her culmination was unavoidable.

"Play with your tits," Lester growled. "I want to watch you play with yourself."

Sarah's hands instinctively moved over her ample chest. She massaged and squeezed her breasts with the palms of her hands, running them in circles, stimulating herself. She had never pleasured herself or played with herself in front of someone else before Lester had told her to. In all those times she had made love to her husband, she had always been focused on them, on their togetherness. "Mmmhmmm, like this?"

Lester grunted, "Yeah, yeah, just like that. How does it feel?"

"Good," Sarah mewed. She felt like she was on display for Lester. She'd felt like that every time Dan had watched her with him and now she was putting on a private show for Lester as his hard cock slid in and out of her.

As Lester's cock continued to stimulate her pussy, the embers of her orgasm were stoked into flame. Lester again withdrew his entire length from her and grunted as he abruptly shoved it all the way back inside her. Sarah felt his heavy balls smack against her asshole as he bottomed out in the depths of her pussy. The head of his cock explored areas within her that had been untouched until the past twenty-four hours. Her heels dug into his thighs, welcoming his cock's return to her newfound pleasure centers.

Lester increased his pace, each time he pulled almost his entire length out before slamming it back in. Sarah gritted her teeth and held tightly onto her breasts, stimulating herself, displaying herself for Lester, all while the feeling of his rock-hard cock sliding in and out of her was taking her to new heights. She couldn't wait to see the look on Dan's face when she told him about everything that happened. She imagined the lust spreading across it and his immediately having to take her, bending her over the couch to reclaim her.

Sarah felt something at her lips. She opened her eyes and saw Lester's forearm in front of her. She parted her lips and two of his fingers slid into her mouth. She immediately started to suck on them, her tongue rolling against them.

"That's right," Lester groaned. "Suck them."

He realized that his pace was quickening, any self-restraint he had was melting away. He wanted to cum; he wanted to see this goddess spasm on his cock. "Close your eyes and keep sucking."

Sarah did as she was told. Her body was being overstimulated and now she was imagining a cock sliding in and out of her mouth. She sucked on Lester's fingers with abandon, trying to tease out the cum that would never come. Wanting so badly to please this second phantom cock.

Sweat was running down Lester's forehead. He felt a single bead stream down his back. He ran his hands over Sarah's smooth legs, his eyes feasting on her body before him. Watching her suck on his fingers and feeling them being sucked on was putting him over the edge. He started to pump his vile cock into her faster and faster. He knew it wouldn't be long before he came.

Sarah's orgasm was roughly building inside of her, she couldn't take much more. She felt like all this pent up energy was about to explode inside of her. She withdrew Lester's fingers from her mouth for a second to say, "Lester, don't stop."

Lester grunted in response, "Whose cock are you imagining in your mouth right now?"

Sarah extended her tongue and licked her fingertips as her pussy tingled, "Mmmhmmm, does it matter? Does it matter whose cock this is? Do you want me to say Dan's? Like you've completely switched roles?"

"Ughhh," Lester groaned, hearing this innocent wife talk vulgarly to him, too. Seeing her corruption was sending him over the edge, "No, not his. Think of my cock, picture sucking on my cock."

Sarah grinned mischievously and her breath caught in her throat as she felt her orgasm rise to the point where it would detonate. She wanted Lester's cock in her mouth right now. She was going to put the fingers back in her mouth and suck on them, but first, she toyed with Lester, "If your cock is in my mouth, whose cock is fucking me then? Whose cock is making me-"

Her naughty line of play was quickly abandoned as she felt sparks begin to ignite, "Mmhmmm fuck, fuck Lester. Don't stop. Mmmmmmm. Fuck. Lester, Lester, uggghhhhh LESTER!"

Every nerve in Sarah's body seemed to turn on all at once, as a blistering hot fire washed over her body. Lester's fingers pushed into her mouth and she sucked on them for all she was worth. She felt her toes curl and her thighs tighten around Lester's waist. She held her breasts together as her entire body seemed to spasm.

Sarah's pussy gripped onto Lester's condom-clad cock. She held his cock so tightly that Lester could barely move; he continued to try to thrust into her, but the clutch of her pussy on his cock and the look of orgasmic bliss on her face were too much. Lester slammed forward one last time and fell onto his arms above Sarah.

"Ughhhh, fuck," Lester groaned as his balls emptied and his cock started shooting stream after stream of his potent cum. Sarah's imploding pussy grasped him as firmly as a fist. He heard the mewl in her throat as he set her off again.

As Sarah's orgasm rocked her body, she felt a new warmth expanding in her vagina. She could feel the heat from Lester's cum. She imagined it spraying out all over her insides. Somehow the orgasm that was wracking her body intensified. She bit down slightly on Lester's fingers as she rode out the final tsunami wave that was washing over her body.

They stayed together, connected, and panting for several seconds. Eventually, Lester felt his arm strength begin to give out, his body was too much for him to keep propping up. With his last ounce of strength, he pushed himself up into a sitting position and began to slowly withdraw his cock from Sarah's amazing body.

Sarah whimpered as she felt his cock unsheathing itself from her body. As her orgasm subsided, the cold of the apartment crept back over her. She realized that at some point, while they were having sex, the power must have come back on. A light was now illuminating the kitchen, but the heat hadn't yet had time to warm the place up.

She eyed Lester as he stood up and started to remove the condom from his impressive cock. The condom was full of Lester's hot white cum. She was impressed it didn't collapse under the pressure. She couldn't believe how much cum was in there, hadn't she just made Lester cum a few hours ago?

Sarah looked over his body with its odd proportions and general lack of muscle tone. Her brain registered that it wasn't an appealing sight. But there was a part of her -- a part that she hadn't previously been fully aware of -- that felt strangely drawn to this sight.

Sarah wanted to sit and think about that part of her a little more, but it would have to wait. For now, she needed to deal with the creeping cold that was causing goosebumps to rise across her body.

"Lester," she said, trying to sound innocent. "Can you open my door so I can get some clothes? It's freezing in here."

"No," Lester said. He tied off the end of the condom and looked over at her, "I can't open it but I can get you something to keep you warm. On one condition."

Sarah raised a challenging eyebrow, "And what's that?"

"I want to hear you say how much you enjoyed last night and today," he insisted, a smile spreading across his face. "Tell me how much you enjoyed fucking me."

Sarah felt strange admitting something like this to him. Even though they had been together twice in the span of a few hours, it was one thing to talk dirty during the deed itself, but it was quite another to verbalize it when they weren't engaged in the act.

I've never cum like that - I didn't know I could cum like that.

She shivered and relented, "It was great, Lester."

She saw that he wanted more. He wanted to hear that he had fucked her better than Dan and that she didn't really know how good sex could be until she had experienced it with him. In some ways, that was true, there were things she hadn't known were possible until the last few hours and she knew she wanted to experience them again. But she didn't want to admit that to Lester; she didn't want him to think he had some control over her.

Sarah looked directly into Lester's eyes, "You are top-notch, Lester. A true renaissance man when it comes to sex. One day I'm sure they will write stories of your prowess and men will study your techniques hoping to emulate your abilities."

Lester gave her a flat look and flared his nostrils out. Without saying a word he turned and walked to the kitchen. She heard the lid of the garbage can open and close before his loud footsteps plodded across the living room floor towards the bedrooms. For a few seconds, she thought she had upset him enough that he was going to leave her there, naked on the couch. But eventually, she heard the sound of his fat feet walking back toward her. He put a pile of unfamiliar clothes onto the table and gave her naked body one last triumphant look before he returned to his room and shut the door.

***

Dan checked his watch. It had been twenty minutes since his plane landed at Chicago's O'Hare airport, but they were still on the runway. A few minutes ago the pilot had announced that there were mechanical issues with their gate due to the ice and snow from the previous day.

Now they were waiting for another plane to depart so they could enter their gate. Dan decided to try and call Sarah again but unfortunately, after several rings it went to voicemail.

***

Sarah yawned and stretched out her limbs. She blinked her eyes, realizing she had fallen asleep on the couch in Dan's apartment. It only her took a few seconds to reach the conclusion that she must have fallen asleep after Lester had fucked her for the second time.

She sat up and shook her head in disbelief. She couldn't wait for Dan to come home. Even though he had pushed her towards this, she still felt incredibly guilty about sleeping with Lester. Last night had been a huge moment that she had built up to. This morning had caught her by surprise and she was somewhat ashamed at how quickly she had given in to it. Especially since she hadn't discussed the second time with Dan prior to succumbing to it.

Still, she knew deep down that he was going to enjoy hearing all about it. The part that worried her more was how easily she had let herself go, how easily she had given in to someone like Lester. It felt like her entire marriage to Dan she had strong walls up around their marriage and fidelity. Ever since Dan had moved in here, it seemed like Lester had slowly been dismantling those walls until he could get inside. She didn't fully understand why she seemed drawn to him. She knew it had something to do with him being her polar opposite and being entirely unworthy of her attention. That disparity in itself seemed to be a trigger for her.

Sarah rubbed her legs together, realizing that, if she kept on this train of thought, she might become excited all over again.

She stood up and made her way into the kitchen to make herself a coffee.

As the pot began to brew, she heard the familiar sound of the apartment door unlocking.

***

Exhausted, Dan entered his apartment and immediately dropped his bag on the floor next to a discarded towel. He shut the door behind him and looked around.

"Hey there, sexy," an alluring sound mewed from the kitchen. His loving wife Sarah was sauntering towards him with a big smile on her face.

Dan scanned Sarah up and down, doing a double take. She was wearing a pair of baggy sweatpants and a faded oversized t-shirt that read 'I'd Rather Be Raiding.' "Er, hey honey. How are you?" He cocked his head and asked, "What's going on?"