Toxic Attraction Ch. 11

Story Info
Sarah agrees to go on a "date" with Lester.
18.2k words
4.37
39.4k
100
37

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonSilver
DonSilver
1,604 Followers

Dan groaned as he rolled over and reached for his phone from the nightstand. Blinking his eyes, he tried to focus on the time displayed on the screen. He felt Sarah's warmth as she stirred next to him. Looking up at the familiar ceiling above him, Dan smiled. It felt good to be back in his bed in Middleton again.

"Remind me to thank your parents for taking the girls last night," He groaned as he closed his eyes and settled back down into the bed, "I want to sleep all day."

"Hmmmmm," Sarah purred as she rolled towards him, laying her hand on his chest, "It was nice just having the house to ourselves last night. I really enjoyed it."

Dan smirked knowingly, "So did I. It was amazing."

"It was," Sarah nestled into the crook of Dan's arm. "I'm glad you could come home."

"Me too," Dan said. Work hadn't been the same since his company announced the pay cuts. Morale across the board was at an all-time low. Several colleagues had promptly left the company while some were quietly let go. Dan felt secure in his position but didn't take anything for granted anymore.

After a couple of weeks of the stressful and demoralizing work environment, Dan told his boss, Walt, he was taking a week off to go back home. Walt didn't give him a hard time about it, and he'd just nodded and turned back to his computer screen. He seemed to be in damage control mode lately.

Dan had spent the week at home settling back into his old routine with the kids, helping Sarah run the household and trying to work on projects that needed doing around the house. Sarah couldn't take the whole week off like Dan; on the days without her, he'd spent his time searching for new jobs.

He was beginning to see just how dire the job market was. Depression was starting to creep into his thoughts due to the lack of follow-up from the companies he was applying to. He tried to press ahead and not let hopelessness sap his motivation.

Dan rolled over towards his wife and smelled her hair. Sandalwood and strawberries.

"I wish you didn't have to go to work today. We could stay in bed all day together." Dan sighed.

"Mhmmm, that sounds great. I wish I could, too, but the extra hours will help us."

DING

Sarah's phone chimed from her side of the bed. She reluctantly disengaged from her husband and rolled over to check it.

"Ugh," Sarah said as she put the phone back down and took her place once more against Dan.

"Work?" Dan asked.

Several seconds of silence elapsed before Sarah finally answered, exhaling, "No, it was Lester."

Dan felt the blood immediately begin to flow towards his dick. They'd gone the entire week without mentioning Dan's roommate once. He tried to keep his cool, and he didn't want Sarah to see him get too excited nor let on how fast he'd been affected.

"I didn't realize you guys were on a texting basis," Dan said musingly, testing the waters.

"We aren't," Sarah said, "I mean, he texts me, but I don't respond to him."

"What does he want?" Dan wasn't thrilled that his roommate was going behind his back and contacting Sarah, but it wouldn't be the first time Lester did something for his own gain.

"Well, he hasn't said anything, but I think I know what he is getting at," Sarah's eyes were closed as she spoke.

"What do you mean he hasn't said anything? That doesn't make sense." Dan asked.

"He just sends pictures," Sarah answered.

"Pictures of what?" Dan paused, "Oh. Really? That's kind of gross. Just unsolicited dick pics? And you don't respond to them?"

"No. I haven't messaged him back, but every now and then, he just sends another. He has even sent them while I'm in the middle of my work day. I open my phone, and a new dick pic comes in. I'd be mortified if someone saw them." Sarah laughed.

"Why don't you just tell him to stop? Why am I just hearing about this now?" Dan was not fully awake and turned to inspect his loving wife lying besidehim.

Sarah looked up at him with gorgeous emerald eyes, "I'm afraid that if I start texting back, it'll send him some kind of signal. It's one thing to have things happen in the apartment, but this is starting to creep into other areas of our lives. And I didn't want to add to your stress, so I thought that if I just ignored them, he would eventually stop on his own. That's probably a naive attitude given what happened last time in Chicago but that's what I was hoping for."

Memories of the last night in Chicago crept into his mind, watching his wife and Lester together from the other side of the peephole, watching Lester experience his wife. Sarah's eyes losing focus as she screamed in ecstasy.

"Maybe you should send him a picture back...." Dan said playfully.

Sarah leaned up on one elbow and looked at her husband, "Do you really think that's a good idea? I feel like it would only make Lester more bold. Besides, we need to figure out what we're doing here. When I drive back up with you to Chicago tomorrow, Lester will probably be expecting another of his dates. I don't want him to think it's just open season, and he can get away with whatever he wants."

"Yeah,' Dan agreed, "You're probably right. That's smart."

Sarah eyed Dan suspiciously, "If I did send him a message back, what do you think I should send."

"Hmmmmm," Dan contemplated for a moment before answering. "I guess that depends on what we're going for. You could continue to ignore him. You could message him and play it oblivious to the pictures he sent you. Or if you wanted to mess with him, you could send him a sexy picture."

"A sexy picture, hmm?" Sarah leaned in and whispered, "And just what would I be doing in this sexy picture? Showing myself off to your roommate?"

"Ah," Dan said, putting up his hands defensively, "That, I haven't thought far enough ahead on. Besides, you usually seem to be the creative one when it comes to the sexy pictures that drive me wild. I'm sure you could come up with something."

Sarah's playful expression turned serious, "That's true. But again, what message are we hoping to send to him? What do we want here, Dan? What do you want? When I come back with you, do we tell him we are pausing things, and these dates are going to be strictly platonic? If not, what do we do? What are the ground rules, you know?"

Dan's heart was beating out of his chest. He knew how his mind wanted him to answer, but his devious instincts easily betrayed it. He remembered how his mind would often drift, paralyzing him to the point of inaction to see the events between Sarah and Lester play out. An image of the back of Lester's head shaking as he enthusiastically consumed Sarah's pussy flashed quickly in his mind.

"I don't know," Dan lied. They'd talked about this in the past, but things had changed. He felt like they were moving fast, and he hated admitting what he wanted, "I haven't thought too much about it."

"Really?" Sarah challenged, "You saw me and Lester together last time, and you haven't thought about it once? I'm not buying it, Mister." She caressed her husband's bicep, enjoying the feel of his skin.

"Listen, I'm not here to judge or give you a hard time. You know I am in this with you. I would be lying if I said I'm not at least partially enjoying this playful adventure we are on. I know you'll always be there to catch me. I just need us to get on the same page so I know where we are heading and, more importantly, where we aren't heading."

"Okay," Dan responded, "That's...that's good. Yeah, we should be on the same page. So, I guess, let's see. So, with the dates. I think, yes, for now, they are probably okay to keep going on, at least until we figure out our financial situation. What do you think?"

"Agreed," Sarah said smiling, "The dates are the easy part. I can handle those, and I can handle whatever Lester throws at me. What about the other stuff? Like what happened last time?"

"I think we deal with that on a case-by-case basis," Dan said, "When you get back to the apartment, we can debrief and figure out what we want to do."

"Okay..." Sarah looked at him, "But you know there is more to that, right? Like on a date, Lester might try to put his arm around me, maybe try to touch me or get me to touch him. Things might happen on the dates that we need to figure out."

"You mean like Lester trying something with you when you aren't in the apartment?" Dan asked. It hadn't occurred to him that the possibility existed that their nights wouldn't end up at the apartment with him being present. He remembered how his stomach had been in knots when he learned that Sarah had slept with Lester while he was in Minnesota, followed by an immediate rush of excitement over what he'd missed.

"I don't....I don't know." Dan finally said, "I mean, I want to be there, to know you are safe and to make sure everything is okay, but..."

"But?" Sarah asked after Dan had trailed off.

"But," Dan took a breath, aligning his thoughts, "But part of me gets excited, well, maybe not excited, but turned on just thinking about you doing things. The fact that it's an unknown thing, a thing I didn't witness where my mind kind of fills in the blanks, it's just a really erotic thing to think about. I don't know what we should do here."

"Okay," Sarah said, sitting up. She noticed that Dan was beginning to show signs of an erection beneath the sheets. "If I am out with Lester alone, and he puts his arms around my shoulder, do you veto that or should I let it happen."

"I guess that is okay, all things considered." Dan shrugged.

"What if he tries to hold my hand? Or tries to kiss me?" Sarah asked.

"That feels almost too intimate," Dan's face was a mix of arousal and torment, "It's a hot idea, okay, but I'm not sure. Maybe. As long as you acknowledge it just being for show and part of this whole thing."

Sarah looked bemusedly at Dan, "Of course, honey, there isn't an actual spark or passion here. It's just Lester, right." His wife wore a dismissive expression, as if the idea were beneath consideration.

"Right," Dan nodded, feeling reassured. "Okay, what's next?"

"What if Lester tries to touch me or wants me to touch him in a sexual way?" Sarah looked at her husband, trying to search his face for how he truly felt about this.

"Ugh," Dan said, closing his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose. "These questions and answers are a super un-sexy way to go about this. I wasn't looking for a cold shower this morning."

"I know, it's tough." Sarah said, "But the past few times, we've gotten swept up in the moment and had to deal with things afterwards. I want us to be on the same page going into this so we can control what happens."

"That makes sense," Dan opened his eyes and looked at Sarah, "I know, it's just hard to talk about it and admit things, you know?"

"Admit what?" Sarah asked, "Do you want these things to happen with Lester? If I touch him?"

"Yes," Dan closed his eyes again, "I just want to hear about it afterwards. I'm okay with some touching, even if you....even if you, you know, even if you head downtown."

"You mean if I blow him?" Sarah asked, her face unconsciously falling into a seductive gaze.

"Yes," Dan said exasperated, "Even that." His mind was back in the Chicago living room. He held his exploding length as his wife sucked the cum from his roommate's cock.

"Okay," Sarah stared at her husband, "What about what happened the last time at the apartment? With Lester trying to go all the way?"

"That," Dan thought deeply for a second, "That is something I'm not sure about. I want to be there for that. To see it. I mean, at least you can use condoms, and we know he is fixed. That is good. I just want to be at least included in that decision, okay? I don't want to feel completely powerless like all of this is just happening in front of me." Under his words, he could hear the echoes of his wife's ecstatic screams.

"I get that," Sarah smiled warmly, "I think these are some strong ground rules we can follow. I'm not going to initiate anything, but if things progress to certain points, I'll know what I should and shouldn't do. If things get pushed too far, I'll call you, and we will figure it out."

"That sounds good," Dan said, "And again, we play each of these events by ear and adjust if either of us wants to."

"A hundred percent, baby," Sarah smiled and nodded, "This is for us, something temporary we are just embracing. Living out this fantasy of yours."

"Of ours," she corrected herself. A sly smile spread across her face. She lowered her hands underneath the sheets and searched for Dan's growing dick, "I have a few minutes before I need to get up and get ready for work."

Sarah bit her lip, "Why don't I show you just how much I appreciate you coming home this week?"

With that, Sarah took a firm grip on her husband's dick and began to stroke it while she lowered her head under the covers.

When Dan felt Sarah's wet mouth engulf his growing cock, a sense of euphoria spread across his body. Dan laid his head back on the pillow, closing his eyes and focusing on the feeling of his wife pleasuring him beneath the sheets.

His mind kept drifting to their conversation about her date nights with Lester. He tried not to, but he couldn't help himself; he blurted out, "Is this what you're going to do for Lester this weekend?"

Sarah threw the sheets back, revealing herself as she licked up the length of her husband's shaft. She stared back at him intently, "We just established the date night rules. Who said it would be Lester I'd be sucking on?"

Dan groaned in response. Sarah always knew how to throw him off his game and surprise him in the most erotic of ways. Sarah winked at him, "I'm sure if Lester plays his cards right, he might be able to experience this. Is that what you want, Dan? For Lester to get his cock sucked by your horny wife?"

"Uh, yes," Dan croaked out, "God, you're so fucking bad."

"You haven't seen anything yet," Sarah smiled deviously as she lowered her head and began to feast on her husband's balls.

Dan was in heaven. Sarah was feverishly sucking and tonguing his nutsack, her tongue traveling almost behind it. His cock achieved its full erect size as Dan's memory focused on his wife doing the same thing to his roommate the last time she was in Chicago."What, uhh, ooh, that's good, what do you like about sucking Lester's cock?" Getting the words triggered by the memory out and Sarah's tonguing of his balls was bringing Dan dangerously close to cumming.

Sarah ran her tongue across her husband's shaved scrotum as she considered the question. "What do I like about it?" she stopped and looked into her husband's eyes. "Hmm, I guess there are a few things..." Her head dropped down, and she quickly kissed the tip of his hard cock.

Dan got control of his breathing. "A few, huh? Like what... things?" His eyes were wide, searching hers. She was deliberating holding back information, torturing him.

Sarah had grabbed his cock, slowly licking the tip and the bit of shaft sticking out of her fist. After three excruciatingly long licks, she said, "Well, I didn't expect to enjoy the smell so much, but, I don't know, when his cock is in my mouth, I find his scent, so- so... primal."

Dan's cock twitched in his wife's hand. His opinion was that his roommate reeked, but his wife admitting to being aroused at the slob's scent excited him. He already knew his desires were the opposite of healthy; feeling this way about what his wife just told him made sense in terms of his fantasy.

"HHuuhh," Dan moaned involuntarily as Sarah sucked his cock back into her mouth and held it there, lazily slurping on it. "Wh-what else?"

"It's hot," Sarah answered immediately. "And not just, like, "sexy" hot. His cock is actually very warm. It's really nice feeling it in my mouth." Sarah returned to the cock in front of her as she finished speaking. She stretched her neck and let go of Dan, pushing her mouth as far down on his cock as she could.

Dan's hand moved quickly to the back of his wife's head, wanting to prolong the ecstatic sensation of being swallowed whole as his wife's fluttered back and forth along the underside of his dick. He felt her tongue extend out and push against his ballsack. He knew he wouldn't last much longer.

Sarah pulled off and sat back, pushing her arms together to put her breasts on display. She knew all of Dan's buttons and the right times to push them.

"Also, when I suck his cock, my pussy gets really wet. Like, I can feel myself actually dripping. I always know that I'm going to get fucked really well after blowing that monster."

Dan's jaw was now hanging open, and his cock was standing straight up, quaking slightly in its rigidity. He knew his wife loved to tease him. Not saying who would fuck her in that scenario almost made Dan pop off right then and there. He stared at her wide-eyed, not knowing what she'd say next.

"But you know what I like best about sucking that creep's giant cock?" Sarah enunciated the last word, making sure to give the "ck" at the end extra emphasis. She dove back down on her husband's cock, sucking him frantically, focused on draining the cum from his balls.

Dan knew this was it, and he struggled to simply say "what?" but an unintelligible string of syllables left his mouth. His head pushed further back into the pillow. His eyes closed in bliss as he felt his wife's inspired performance.

Sarah stopped sucking for a moment and spoke down as if addressing Dan's cock directly.

"Lester's cock is fucking gigantic." She then sucked down his shaft, came back up and continued."

"It's gorgeous."

Sarah licked up his entire length in one achingly slow slurp.

"It's perfect."

Her tongue travelled back down his length, sucking lightly all the way. She paused dramatically,

"He chokes me with it."

She sucked on the tip of Dan's penis for a moment.

"He fucks my mouth without any consideration for my pleasure."

She slurped his head back into her mouth to taste her husband's cock. But only for a moment.

"And I love that."

Sarah went back to sucking on her husband's stiffened length for a full two minutes. She continued until she began to feel the telltale signs that her man was about to cum in her mouth. The groans at the back of his throat had become frantic. As she sensed his shaking reaching the point of no return, she looked up at her husband, his cock falling from her mouth.

Dan looked down at his wife, who was staring at him, waiting for his attention.

"Because that's exactly how he fucks me."

Sarah bent her head down to continue the blow job. Just as she got her lips fitted around the head of Dan's cock, his cum shot out, spraying into her waiting mouth. She slowly milked her husband, appreciating how sensitive he was when he came. She swallowed the entirety of Dan's load and then, smiling, lay her head against his thigh. Dan looked at her in awe, amazed at how lewd she'd gotten, knowing it would get him off.

"Mmmmmm," Sarah said as she rose from the bed and wiped her mouth with her hand. "Thank you for that."

"Thank you," Dan said somewhat deliriously as he closed his eyes again, feeling completely at peace.

Sarah bent over and kissed him on his forehead, "Go back to bed. When I get home, we'll order dinner in tonight."

"Sounds good, baby," Dan said as he closed his eyes and let sleep take him.

Sarah stared lovingly down at her husband. It felt great to have him back in their home finally. She hated that they'd be driving back up to Chicago in just a couple of days. Trying to be as quiet as possible, she grabbed the clothes she'd ironed the night before and put them on.

She appraised her wardrobe in the mirror. She loved the outfit, especially the white dress pants. Sometimes she wished her butt was a little smaller so it didn't attract so much attention when she was trying to present a professional image. She undid the top button on her blue dress shirt and put the white blazer on over it. She looked smart and professional, just the appearance she wanted to cultivate at the hospital.

DonSilver
DonSilver
1,604 Followers