Toxic Attraction Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, he found the websites on which Dan had been reviewing job postings. Lester quickly scanned the URLs until he found ones where it looked like Dan had submitted completed applications. He noted these down in a separate document.

He couldn't just let Dan get a new job and change the status quo of the apartment. Lester was the one who made the deals. Things were just getting good with Sarah. He couldn't let Dan jeopardize that now.

Lester found Dan's LinkedIn page and used the information to create a new resume and cover letter riddled with typos and inaccurate information. He would need to get a copy of Dan's real resume at some point soon.

Satisfied with his fake version of Dan's application, Lester submitted it to the same companies Dan had earlier in the evening. Hopefully, the second error-filled application would cause the HR team to disqualify Dan from their hiring process.

Lester didn't like that he couldn't guarantee that. He would have to take other actions to sabotage his roommate.