Toxic Attraction Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'll get right to the point, Dan," the background noise on Byron's end became muffled. He must have gone someplace a little more private. "We've been looking at engaging other firms to pick up this project, but they just aren't cutting it. We don't want to go back with Walt out of principle, but it got me to thinking. You're the one who really understands this project and what we want. If we had you on board, you could help us liaise and deal with another firm and keep the project on track. We'd want to bring you in as a consultant."

Dan was silent for a few seconds, contemplating Byron's offer. While they hadn't even discussed salary, Minnesota was even further from Middleton than Chicago. He also didn't want to be dependent on Byron or the Lincoln Group.

"I'm not sure, Byron. It sounds like a great offer, but it might not be the best time here," Dan said.

"Oh, come on now," Byron exclaimed, "We need you to get this project done. Whatever you are making now we'll match it and then some. And you can bring that wife of yours along whenever you want, I sure know I wouldn't mind getting to know her better. She'll love it. I'll make sure to show her around the city if you're busy working so she won't get lonely."

"You'd do that?" Dan said flatly into the phone.

"Of course, who wouldn't want to spend some time with a woman like that? I'm sure I could show her a thing or two...about Minnesota of course," Byron half laughed into the phone.

"Byron?" Dan asked.

"Yeah, Dan, what do you think? Send me your personal email, and I'll send over a contract, and we can get you up here toot sweet." Byron said happily.

"Get fucked, Bryon," Dan said, standing up. "I'm not going to be working with you. You can take the offer and shove it up your ass."

"Hey, what the fuck!?" Bryon yelled loud enough that Dan had to pull the phone away from his head. "I call you with a job offer and you respond like THISI? You ungrateful little piece of --"

"Fuck off, Byron, and lose my number. I'm never going to work for you or the Lincoln Group." Dan smiled. It felt good to finally tell Byron what he thought without having to play nice for the client.

"You don't know the shit you just stepped in," Byron retorted. Dan imagined him frothing at the mouth. "You don't say 'NO' to me, you don't say 'NO' to the Lincoln Group, do you even have any FUCKING IDEA what we --"

"Bye," Dan said cheerfully as he hung up the phone.

Dan laughed as Byron immediately called again, wanting to finish threatening him.

"Loser," Dan said into the apartment air, satisfied.

After making a cup of coffee, Dan sat back down at the laptop and got back to work tailoring his resume.

***

Sarah used her spoon for another scoop of the tavuk gogsu from the plate between her and Lester. He had brought her to a charming little Turkish restaurant called Cafe Istanbul where the two had shared an excellent dinner. The restaurant delivered some of the best Turkish food Sarah had ever eaten. This was her first time trying the milk pudding, a tasty little Turkish dessert.

Lester ran his hands over the white tablecloth and looked at her, "What do you think of all the photos I've been sending you?"

Sarah almost choked on her dessert, "Photos?"

Lester smiled, "You know the ones. I've seen that you read them."

Blushing and realizing she had been caught, Sarah said, "Oh, those ones, yeah, they are okay."

"Okay?" Lester raised a conspiratorial eyebrow. "That's all? I thought you would have enjoyed them a little more, given how much pleasure the thing in those photos has given you."

Sarah looked around to see if anyone had heard him, "Lester, while I appreciate all that it has done. I am married, and those photos come in while I'm at work or I'm at home. It's not like I'm just going to drop everything and respond to them."

"Just knowing you're admiring it while you're at work is enough for me," Lester smiled. "I'm just picturing your face as you open it."

Sarah rolled her eyes slightly, "Okay, the next one you send, I will respond with a thumbs-up emoji."

Lester stared at her flatly. He was about to respond but was interrupted by the waiter coming by to ensure everything was okay. Lester asked for the bill, which the waiter produced then and there. As Lester and the waiter settled up, Sarah thought back to the events of earlier in the evening. She couldn't believe that she had sucked Lester's cock in a public changing room. Anyone could have heard them or, worse yet, caught them. Still, she couldn't believe how incredibly turned on she was by the whole thing. Not only could she have been caught, but she could have been caught with Lester, someone so far beneath her.

Seeing the people's stares as they walked hand in hand through the mall or even as they were seated at this table. It was getting to her, knowing that someone like Sarah might be with someone below her station. She wished she could figure out why the idea turned her on so much. Like their previous date, her legs brushed against his ever so often.

She still felt hot and bothered by what happened. Lester had started to play with her before she blew him. She was right on the cusp of cumming, but he had stopped too soon. Now she felt like she was on the edge of a knife, waiting to be satisfied.

The waiter smiled, thanked the couple and left the table. Lester looked at her, "You know, this entire dinner, don't look, but there has been a guy sitting by the back window staring at you. I think he wonders why you are here with a guy like me and if he can steal you away."

"If only he knew the truth," Sarah said, her eyes on him over her glass as she took a last drink from her water.

Lester looked past her at whoever it was that was admiring her, then shifted his gaze back to her.

"I want you to stand up, come here next to the table, lean over and kiss me," Lester said, "It'll give him the perfect view of that sweet ass of yours while letting him know you are mine."

Sarah looked at Lester and rolled the idea around for a few seconds. She stood up and immediately felt the gaze of everyone in the restaurant fall upon her. She took a half step next to their table and then bent over at a ninety-degree angle, her black jean-covered ass on display for anyone behind her. She leaned forward and planted a sensual kiss on Lester's lips for several seconds before standing straight up again.

Lester stood up and joined her, walking out of the restaurant hand in hand into the Chicago night. They rounded the corner of the building, and Sarah could still feel the eyes of the restaurant's patrons on her as they walked past the window. Across a small parking lot, they found Lester's SUV.

He made sure to open the door for her and clip her belt in while his hand ran across her breasts a second time. Sarah ignored the seemingly unintentional groping and tried to think of the best way to tell Dan what had happened tonight. Lester got in the driver's seat, and they soon pulled out of the parking lot.

Sarah contemplated the night's events, knowing she would be reunited with her husband after a short drive back to the apartment. Breaking away from her thoughts, she looked at the SUV's surroundings and didn't recognize this part of Chicago, "Where are we? Where are we going?"

"It's time for dessert," Lester smiled broadly as he turned the vehicle into a dark alley. They arrived at what looked like a loading area of a dark building. Lester pulled up next to a brick wall, parked the car and turned off the engine. He looked at the young wife, "Get in the back." A light from somewhere high above dimly lit the interior of the back seat.

"Excuse me?" Sarah said. She had been assuming that they were on their way back to the apartment. Lester had gotten a blowjob in the changing room, and dinner was over. That was the date.

"Like I said," Lester reached and caressed her bare arm. "It's time for dessert. You don't think I cleaned out the back of the car for no reason, do you?"

Sarah felt her breath getting shallow, and the soft hairs on her arm began to rise, "I...I need to call Dan. To make sure this is okay. We had a discussion and want to make sure everything is okay."

"Sure," Lester said, nonchalantly removing his hand, "Call him, but do it from the backseat."

Sarah reached into her purse and retrieved her cell phone. Then, feeling like a teenager, she turned her body towards Lester before reaching her foot behind their seats. Soon, the other foot followed as she moved from the front to the rear of the car, hunched over so her head wouldn't hit the roof. She felt Lester's hand on her thigh and then on her ass as she pushed herself past his chair. She turned and sat down on the wide leather bench seat.

Crossing the boundary into the backseat felt like the first time she stepped into Lester's room. She couldn't quite place why it felt familiar.

She opened her contacts list and tapped Dan's number at the top of her favorites. From the driver's seat, Lester opened his door and stepped out of the car. Evidently, his body couldn't perform the same maneuver she just had. He stepped out and then opened the rear door to join her in the back seat.

With Lester's large body next to her, the SUV suddenly felt a lot smaller. His frame took up much of the backseat, just like it had earlier in the changing room. She felt almost suffocated like his body mass had her cornered, confined. Submissive.

Lester closed and locked the doors as Sarah pressed the call icon next to Dan's name. As the phone started to ring, Lester immediately closed the gap between himself and Sarah. He wasted no time putting his hands all over her body, diving into the cleavage of her leopard print shirt, running over the thighs of her black jeans. His hands ran quickly over her curves, but his touch was deliberate and began to turn the young wife on.

Sarah tried to concentrate on the phone. She held it up to her ear, waiting to hear her husband's voice. Lester's tongue was pressed against her bare neck, kissing and licking her there, driving Sarah crazy.

As her body was heating up and she began to lose herself to the physical attention, her husband finally picked up his phone.

"Sarah?" Dan said eagerly, "What's up, what's going on?"

"Err," Sarah said as Lester began to swirl his tongue around her collarbone, sending shivers up her spine, "We, ugh, we just finished dinner." Her breath hitched as Lester ran his hand up her thigh and touched her pussy lips through her panties, testing her warmth.

Sarah was finding it difficult to breathe and speak simultaneously, "Dan, I thought we were heading back to the apartment, but Lester pulled over somewhere. I'm calling because he wants me to be with him right here in the back of the car. Right now."

There were seconds of silence on the other end of the phone. Finally, Dan asked, "Sarah, are you already in the backseat of the car?"

"Yes," Sarah breathed.

"Where is Lester?" Dan asked hoarsely.

"Here's right here next to me," Sarah said as she looked down at Lester's body pushing against hers. His fat hand had burrowed inside the cup of her bra, caressing her naked breast and teasing her nipple.

"What's he doing?" Dan asked. Sarah wondered what her husband's facial expression would be at this moment were he here. She wished she could see it, to tell what he was thinking. She guessed by the sound of his voice that he was turned on by what was happening.

"He's..." Sarah took a sharp intake of breath as Lester pinched her nipple, "He's touching me, touching me everywhere. I still have my clothes on though Dan. It's not too late for us to stop." She looked up at Lester's face as she spoke the sentence. He wore his patented smug grin, tinged with lust. "What do you think?"

Dan was silent so long that Sarah wasn't sure their call was still connected, "Hello, Dan? Are you still there?"

"I'm here," Dan said slowly as he deliberated every word. "I just don't know. I wish I was there with you."

"Me too," Sarah said as Lester began to tug at the straps of her top. He tore himself away from her neck and looked at her as he pulled her top up. Sarah immediately put her arms up, and her top was discarded onto the floor. Lester looked down at her heaving breasts before diving towards them. He started running his tongue between them and all over every inch of exposed flesh.

Sarah arched her back, pushing her breasts into Lester's face, "Dan. What should I do? What do you want me to do?"

"I don't know," Dan said quietly. She knew that he was still having trouble admitting what he wanted. He was wrestling with what he knew he should say versus what he really wanted. Or at least what his horny brain wanted at the moment.

"He's not man enough to admit what he wants," Lester chided as he continued to lap at her breasts.

Sarah held her hand over the speaker of her phone and shushed Lester, but Dan had heard something, "What did he say?"

"Nothing important. Do you want me to stop this and come back?" Sarah asked as Lester's fingers undid the button at the waist of her jeans. He started working on the zipper, and the sound of it lowering was so loud in the car she was sure Dan could hear it.

More silence from Dan. This was similar to when they were all together. Her husband might nod subtly but likely wouldn't vocalize his growing desire.

"Dan," Sarah whined as Lester disengaged from lapping at her breasts. He started to tug at her jeans, pulling them off her smooth, tanned legs. "I need to know what to do here. Please. If you want me to stop this, say something."

She let her last line hang in the air for several seconds, waiting for Dan to respond. When he didn't, she added, "If you don't, I'm going to get fucked by your roommate in the back of his car."

"Fuck, Sarah," Dan said from the phone. She thought she heard the sound of a belt hitting the floor from his end. "God, it's so wrong. I can just picture it, though. Jesus."

"I know, baby," Sarah said. Lester had successfully pulled off her pants. Sarah was sitting in the back of the SUV, wearing nothing but her underwear. "It's so wrong. So very wrong."

Lester lowered his head and started to lick up Sarah's legs, taking his time he licked over every inch of exposed flesh, taking particular time to lick her thighs, causing Sarah to grind them against each other. She looked down at the troll-like man in front of her and realized that he had shed his clothes. When had he gotten naked?

"Dan?" Sarah said as she closed her eyes and let her head fall back against the seat.

"Yeah?" Dan said breathlessly.

"Last chance here, honey," Sarah said as Lester's face got incredibly close to her vagina. She shivered, feeling his hot breath on her dampening lips.

"Fuck," Dan groaned into the phone. She wondered if he was touching himself, listening to them. "Godammit. I'm not going to stop it tonight, leave the phone on. It's the closest thing to me being there."

"Fuck baby," Sarah moaned into the phone as Lester pulled her panties to the side and began pushing his large tongue against her slit. "God, I can't believe this is happening. Keep listening in, baby. You're going to enjoy what you hear. I love you."

"I love you too," Dan said into the phone as Lester grabbed it from her hand and placed it behind him on the SUV's center console. He gripped her thighs tightly and pulled them towards him, causing Sarah to fall back onto the seat of the SUV, her blonde hair flared out around her on the black leather.

Lester gripped both sides of her panties and quickly pulled. Sarah yelped as she felt her panties being ripped off her body. Lester tore the material in two, letting them fall onto the seat beside Sarah's quivering hips.

"Those were from Dan," Sarah said, "One of his favorites."

"I can replace anything Dan gives you with something better," a grin spread across Lester's face as he lowered his head, looking at the pretty wife's face. She looked eager and willing for what was about to happen next, her tits rising and falling, betraying how aroused she truly was. Lester lowered his thick head between Sarah's luscious thighs, his tongue searching for her clit.

Sarah groaned, raising her hips off the seat as Lester's tongue found its prize and began to swirl around one of her most sensitive spots. Lester's tongue continued to gently put pressure on her clit as his fingers began exploring the outer folds of the young wife's pussy.

Lester played with her labia, feeling how wet and coated with her excitement they already were. He started to suck on her clit as he pushed two fingers inside of her. The heady feminine aroma of her sopping pussy was driving him crazy.

***

"Ohhhhh," Sarah moaned through the phone's speakers, "Mhmmmmmmmm."

Dan listened, wondering what was happening. He wished he could see what was happening or have Sarah give him a play-by-play of what Lester was doing, but he dared not speak. He didn't want to jinx what was happening and have it disappear before him. He was back in a familiar place, being silent and still, observing.

Last time in the apartment, he had found the will to take action, to call to Sarah through the wall. But she wasn't close by this time. He couldn't hold her or reclaim her immediately. Part of him wondered if that was Lester's plan in taking her in his car.

"Oh fuck, yeah, right there," he heard his wife moan. Dan continued stroking his cock as he lay on the bed. He lightened his touch on himself, not wanting to cum before Lester did. He wasn't sure if he could handle listening to them after he had cum and his brain had cleared.

***

Lester's fingers were slowly and deliberately moving in and out of the young wife. He was resuming his corruption of the young wife from earlier in the changing room. This time he intended on making her cum for him.

The fat fingers inside of her and the sucking attention Lester was paying to her clit was causing Sarah's hips to rise and fall with his thrusts. She gripped the leather seat as she closed her eyes, focusing on the sensations that her husband's creepy roommate was delivering to her body. Her other hand went to her right knee, holding her leg aside as it hung in the air, ensuring that the fat man had nothing preventing him from devouring her pussy.

Never in a million years did she expect to be where she was. If her work colleagues could see her now, they probably wouldn't recognize the lustful woman moaning in the back of the SUV. Her thighs started to close on the sides of Lester's head, trying to pull him closer into her.

She tried to lift her ass off the leather seat, to push herself against the invading fingers and tongue. The leather stuck to her ass, she hadn't realized she'd been sweating. Finally, it detached and she ground her crotch against Lester's face. She could feel an orgasm quickly approaching from the depths of her soul.

"Don't stop," Sarah moaned as her hands found the back of Lester's head, her manicured nails running through his wispy hair, scratching his scalp. "Don't you dare stop Lester."

Lester didn't respond but continued thrusting his fingers into the young wife, running them over her g-spot that he had been teasing earlier. He started alternating between sucking on her clit and licking in large, firm circles. Lester sucked gently on her clit and began to hum deeply in the back of his throat.

The attention was too much for Sarah to bear, her first orgasm of the night came crashing down on her, rocking her very being, "Oh God! Uh, Mmmmhmmmmmmmmm"

Lester continued his assault, keeping up the pace of his thrusting fingers and tongue as Sarah continued to ride out her orgasm. The vibration from Lester's humming upped the intensity of her climax. His continued attention to her pussy drew Sarah's orgasm out longer, her thighs tightening around his head.