Toxic Attraction Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh," Sarah moaned as the bliss of the orgasm began to settle down her body. Lester took this as his cue. He withdrew his fingers and tongue and looked up the young wife's body, meeting her gaze.

Lester got back up on his knees, showing his engorged member to the panting wife. Sarah zeroed in on the exaggerated look of lust on Lester's face. He stroked his cock and stared into her eyes like he was studying her. He let his cock flop out, slapping Sarah's thigh near her right knee. The contact shifted her gaze to the brute's cock, which constantly seemed to grow in her presence.

"Dan, he's got it out. It's about to happen, baby." Sarah opened her thighs invitingly, "It's already so hard for me."

Lust was painted on Sarah's face as she looked up at him. He started to lower himself into her, but she placed a hand on his chest, gently stopping him. Lester knew he could push forward. Her hand wasn't strong enough to stop him. Yet he waited.

"Condom," Sarah said breathlessly, "It's our rule, still."

Still. The use of the word wasn't lost on Lester. He was close to that rule being broken, but he knew the couple well enough not to push too hard on this just yet. His patience would bear fruit soon enough. Lester groaned and pushed himself off of Sarah, and turned towards the front of the car. His center mass strained to get between the front seats, but they finally allowed him passage.

He grabbed Sarah's phone in one hand, moving off the center console to open the compartment. He rummaged around and found the condoms at the bottom. He grabbed a strip of them and closed the console. As he placed the phone back down, he grinned and ended the call. He silenced the phone and placed it back face down before pushing backwards, attempting to pull himself free of the front seats.

When he finally managed to unwedge himself, he glanced and saw the area of the console that was under Sarah's phone screen light up. Dan was calling back. He turned around and saw Sarah staring at him lustfully, almost as if she was checking him out, looking at him as if he were the only source of sexual gratification in the world.

"Dan, I'm going to fuck your wife now, have her moan on my cock," Lester said as he moved onto the seat, "Last chance to back out, or you're going to have to listen to Sarah cum for me."

He quickly ripped open the condom package and rolled it onto his cock, dropping the rest. Sarah greeted him with open arms. As he lowered himself onto her, her hands were immediately on his back, urging him forward.

"Fuck me," Sarah whispered in his ear, biting her lip.

Without any resistance, Lester pushed his cock forward. Sarah groaned, feeling the head of Lester's cock begin to push itself inside of her. Followed by the first inches of his hot, throbbing cock, filling her. As Lester continued to push his cock into her, the young mother couldn't help but moan.

Lester sank his hips down fully, pushing his entire length into Sarah.

"Uhhhhhh fuuuccckk," Sarah moaned as she gripped Lester's hairy back. She felt incredibly full. The nerves across every inch of her pussy felt like there were on fire, all being stimulated at once. Then Lester pulled his cock out so only the head was still inside of her before slowly pushing his entire length back into her.

He repeated this over and over, much to Sarah's delight. She held on for dear life as Lester slowly and deliberately fucked her. Sarah arched her back off the leather seat, pushing her bra-clad breasts against Lester's chest. With each of his thrusts, his torso pushed against the fabric, teasing her nipples.

Sarah's legs wrapped around Lester's waist. She locked her ankles together and pulled Lester towards her as he thrust. She pushed her hips up at the same time, trying to take as much of his cock into her as possible. He ended each stroke by planting his cock deep within her, grinding firmly before fucking back into her again.

Sarah could feel heat enveloping her. The inside of the car was hot, but her body was on fire. Every thrust threatened to make her boil over. She could feel another orgasm building from every inch of her body. It felt like it was everywhere at once, slowly simmering to the surface.

Her hands ran over Lester's back. She felt sweat running all over his skin. Sarah opened her eyes to see Lester's ugly face above hers. His sweat-drenched forehead was furrowed and determined. Sweat dripped off his body, falling onto her chest. Her own skin was covered in a sheen of sweat.

The sight of his face above her caused her to start thrusting back against him more rapidly. She was now setting the pace, and her body urged Lester to keep up. He did, his breathing becoming harder. Sarah thought back to their illicit exchange in the dressing room earlier. How could anyone have overheard them or seen them. Other people were so close as she milked the last drops of cum out of his cock. People staring at them in the restaurant and at the mall. Being the center of attention with someone like Lester.

Every inch of Sarah's body ignited at once. An explosion went off in her pussy as it gripped onto Lester's cock. Her orgasm surged out of her pussy and caused every nerve in her body to stiffen at once. Her pussy gripped Lester's cock harder, determined not to let it go. She felt her one leg involuntarily go straight as her toes curled.

"Mmmmmmm, oh, uh, Lester," Sarah groaned in pleasure as she threw her head to the side, her eyes rolling back as her orgasm seemed to drain the energy from her body.

Lester grinned while trying to catch his breath, "Say my name louder so Dan can hear it."

"Oh fuck Lester!" Sarah screamed, "Fuck me Lester. Don't stop. Don't fucking stop."

Hearing her say his name always got him riled up. He loved hearing it come from these pretty lips.

"Dan," Lester breathed, "Your wife is cumming on my cock, moaning for me. When was the last time you made her react like that, huh? She's my little hungry slut now."

Sarah knew it was fucked up, but the way Lester was taunting Dan was turning her on. The competitive nature of two men lusting over her. It felt primal. She knew it would probably turn Dan on, too, so she embraced it and let herself get lost in enjoying it.

***

Dan frantically hit the call button next to Sarah's name on his phone. The call had cut out just as things were getting interesting. What's happening?

He was picturing the phone ringing on the floor of the car, Sarah and Lester too engrossed in what they were doing to bother answering it. Sarah too consumed with pleasure to care.

The line kept ringing until he heard Sarah's voice. It was her voicemail again.

Dan took a breath and steadied himself as he tried to dial his beloved wife one more time.

***

Lester was breathing hard. The car was like a sauna. As he felt Sarah beginning to come down from her orgasm, he needed to change positions. He pulled his cock from her and sat back on the seat. Sarah felt oddly disappointed at Lester's weight lifting off of her. The feeling of being fully enveloped by Lester's body, pinning her down now a memory.

"Get on top of me," Lester breathed, his mouth hanging open, trying to get as much oxygen as possible. Sarah wasted no time sitting up and crawling across the seat to Lester's position. She noticed beads of sweat and condensation running down the fogged-up windows of the SUV. Sarah looked hungrily down at Lester's large cock sitting up from his lap. She put her legs on either side of Lester's and began to lower herself onto his cock.

"Oh, mmmhmm," Sarah groaned as the head of his cock passed once again by her outer lips. Even though they had already been fucking, it still felt like he was stretching her out. She gripped onto the back of the leather seat and continued to slowly lower herself onto Lester's imposing cock.

Suddenly, Lester's large, fat hands were on her waist. He pulled her down onto the full length of his cock.

"Oh fuuucckkk," Sarah moaned, feeling the intensity of Lester's cock pushing into her all at once. They sat there, connected, but neither of them moving. Lester's hands reached up and undid the clasp of Sarah's bra. She moved her shoulders and let it fall forward. She removed it completely with one hand and threw it over her shoulder.

Her bare breasts were now on display to her husband's roommate. They glistened with sweat, her nipples brushing up against Lester's flabby chest.

Sarah stared into Lester's beady eyes, wondering what he would do next. He was unpredictable, and she found herself drawn to that. Lester stared back at her beautiful face, astonished that he was actually with Dan's wife. His hands snaked up her bare back until they found the base of her neck. He licked his lips and leaned forward while pulling Sarah towards him.

Their lips met, and they hungrily devoured one another. As Lester's large tongue began to push into Sarah's mouth, their bodies responded to each other. Lester pressed his hips against Sarah's as she rode his cock up and down, letting his length travel inside her.

Lester gripped the base of Sarah's neck. When she would pull herself up to the top of his cock, he would grip her harder and pull her back all the way down onto his cock. She moaned into his mouth each time. Lester knew she liked getting fucked hard like this, and he was happy to oblige.

A glow from behind Sarah caused Lester to open one eye. The phone was lit up again, Dan likely trying to call back again in vain. Lester smirked and resumed sloppily kissing Dan's wife, his tongue running over hers, tasting her lust.

She pulled back slightly and softly bit his lip. She looked at his face. His hard features seemed to soften while she was with him. His eyes were still intense, and he looked at her with that mask of lust that made her heart skip a beat. Like she was the only thing in the world, and he had to have her.

Both were breathing hard, sweat glistening off their bodies, mixing together where they touched. They were staring into each other's eyes. Sarah felt an incredible sense of lust toward Lester, an attraction she never expected to find with him.

She broke off the eye contact, scared that he may be able to read what she was thinking. She closed her eyes and decided to focus on the feeling of his cock inside of her as she ground herself up and down it.

"Cum for me," Lester whispered, "I want to watch you cum. Watch you cum on my cock. See your pretty face contort as you cum."

Sarah opened her eyes and stared down at her husband's roommate. She bit her lip and nodded her head. His words flipped a switch inside of her. She felt another orgasm that seemed to have been waiting for his words. It was getting close.

"Cum for me, Sarah. Do it. Cum on my cock. Cum on Lester's cock." Lester urged.

"Uh fuck," Sarah increased her tempo as Lester continued to thrust up into her. Her orgasm started to take shape, it felt like a swaying wrecking ball trying to find its mark before everything came crashing down. "God, you feel so good. So fucking good."

"I can't wait until the day that I cum inside of you," Lester whispered. "I want to watch you cum while you feel me spread out into you."

"I bet Dan would like that too," Lester said louder, "Having my bare cock explode into you, filling you up. Isn't that right, Dan?"

Dan's silence spoke volumes. The mental image of Lester cumming inside of her, unprotected, was too much for Sarah to hold onto.

"OH FUCK," Sarah screamed as her defenses fell. She slowed her pace as her orgasm ripped through her body once more, the muscles in her pussy gripping Lester's cock as she slowly lowered herself onto it. Her senses seemed heightened, she swore she could feel every vein of Lester's cock through her pussy. She felt his heartbeat through his cock as a warmth enveloped her entire body.

"I'm gonna CUM," Lester bellowed into the car as he gripped Sarah's hips tightly and once more pulled her body down onto his entire length. His balls tightened, and he immediately began shooting load after load of cum.

Sarah was already riding out her orgasm. As she felt Lester begin to cum and the warmth of it inside of her, her mind immediately jumped back to his last comment. She felt the muscles in her vagina involuntarily tighten once more around his cock as another orgasm came out of nowhere and rocked her body.

"Oh God," She moaned, "Lester."

Lester's lips pressed against hers once more. Both of them were breathing hard, almost gasping for breath but neither one stopped. They hungrily kissed one another until long after Lester had stopped cumming. They sat there together kissing for several minutes as Lester's cock was still embedded in the young mother. The only sounds in the car were the couple's heavy breathing and the wet smacks of their tongues passionately crashing together.

Eventually, Sarah broke their kiss and pulled herself off of Lester's sweaty body. She found her bra, put it back on and looked with regret at her shredded underwear. Lester proudly tossed his rubber out into the alley, closing the window after hearing it land with another satisfying splat. They both got dressed and got back into the front seat. Sarah checked her phone and saw several missed calls from Dan.

When had Dan hung up? Why? Sarah now started to worry that she did or said something that crossed the line with her husband. Maybe it was the talk of doing it without a condom. She wanted to call Dan back to connect with him but didn't want to speak to him about this in front of Lester. She sent him a short message instead.

> On my way back. I love you. Be there soon.

Lester grinned as he started the car and drove off into the night.

Ned's going to need to clean the car again.

***

Dan was about to try and call Sarah again when he read her message. She was coming home; they could talk then. He stared at his phone for several seconds while sitting on his bed, picturing what he had heard the start of and how it had ended.

It felt like things were getting out of control again, but he couldn't help feeling the throbbing of his still-hard cock. It was waiting for release. The images his mind created of his wife's coupling with his disgusting roommate made him feel anxious and, as much as he hated to admit it, desire.

Desire to watch and see what had happened. Next time, he could tag along on one of their dates. Or he could follow them or Sarah could take pictures or videos for him. At one time, she wouldn't dare, but things had changed between them over the past few months.

He walked across his bedroom and turned off the light before grabbing a handful of tissues from the nightstand. He laid back and lowered his boxers, unable to wait. His throbbing erection demanded satisfaction.

He thought about Sarah lying on her back with Lester between her legs. That shit-eating grin of his looking down as her sheer lust-filled face looked up at him. Her sexy eyes betraying her desires, wanting him. A look only he had seen previously.

He started stroking himself faster. Sarah's legs wrapped around Lester's thick waist. Her wanting hands clutching her breasts, toying with herself. Lester's ugly face next to her head, whispering seductions he couldn't hear. Dan sitting in the front seat, looking back at them as their bodies entwined with one another.

Sarah moaning for his roommate. Lester breathing hard. Dan continued to stroke himself, feeling his balls begin to tingle. Sarah's nails digging into Lester as she came, Lester roaring as he came at the same time before dipping his head and locking lips with Dan's quivering wife.

Dan came into the tissues. His body was overcome with pleasure. As he came down from his orgasm, guilt and shame followed. He cleaned himself up, dropping the tissues to the ground.

Sarah would be home soon. He would just lay there for a few minutes while he waited.

***

Keys jiggled in the lock. The hallway light streamed into the dark apartment as Lester and Sarah entered.

"Thanks for the date," Lester said as he closed the door. His eyes ran up the young wife's body as she bent over to unzip her boots. As she stood back up, Lester was in front of her, his arms encircling her. "Time for my goodnight kiss."

Sarah was taken aback. She looked around for Dan, but her vision was quickly cut off by Lester's head lowering towards her face. His wet lips pressed against hers, and she felt her knees buckle, melting into the kiss. Her arms found his back as she returned the embrace. Sarah was surprised Lester didn't stick his tongue in her mouth like he normally would. This kiss was almost tender, intimate even.

After a minute, Lester broke the kiss and stared into the young wife's attentive eyes, "Why don't you spend the night in my bed?"

Sarah thought about laying in bed next to Lester and what might happen during the night. She had already done so much with him today, but the idea felt so wicked. She needed to talk to Dan, though, to figure out where his head was at.

"It's a tempting offer," She used a consoling tone that was well practiced from her role at the hospital, "But I want to sleep next to my husband tonight."

'Suit yourself," Lester said, backing away before disappearing down the hall.

Sarah steadied herself and went searching for Dan. She found him in his room, passed out on the bed. Sarah eyed the used tissue on the ground, concluding that he must have enjoyed overhearing her in the car. Maybe he hung up after he finished, not being able to handle listening anymore.

She smiled, looking down at the love of her life before stripping down. She couldn't believe she had just let Lester kiss her goodnight. What was she thinking?

She left the bedroom and walked into the bathroom for a quick shower. As the water hit her body, she realized how casually she had just walked across the hall. She laughed to herself, thinking how a few months ago, she'd wrap herself in a towel and tip-toe across the hall.

The hot water felt great on her naked skin, washing away the events of the night. As she finished and towelled herself off, she returned to Dan's room. She wished he was awake so they could talk. She was disappointed he hadn't waited for her and perhaps had another session together.

She eyed the peephole in the wall, which was now covered on both sides. She wondered if Lester was still awake and what he was doing.

Sarah shook the thoughts from her head as she climbed into bed next to Dan and let the events of the night replay in her mind before letting sleep take her.

***

Lester sat at his command center, feeling a sense of pride and victory. Tonight's mission had been a success. Sarah had let him push her further than he had thought possible. Two separate sex acts outside of the apartment, away from her husband.

His meaty hand gripped the mouse while the other dove into an already open bag of Cheetos. He revelled in the feeling of success, knowing what was next for the young wife. Slowly, he would continue to push her outside of her comfort zone, using his documented kinks of hers against her.

Before Sarah or Dan realized what was happening, he would entirely corrupt the young mother.

Lester checked his Discord message: a few more messages from Ned and the D&D group planning the continuation of their campaign. He wondered what the group would think of someone like Sarah showing up.

Closing the window, he navigated over to the camera feed from tonight. He watched Dan work diligently on his laptop before berating someone on the phone. Lester sped up the feed, watching Dan listen to Lester and Sarah in the car.

He chuckled under his breath as he watched Dan try to call back after Lester had hung up on him and then his little activity in the bedroom a short time ago. Lester opened the network log to see what Dan had been looking at on the computer, wondering if he had started to look at porn.