Toy Shopping

Story Info
Shannon and I get caught enjoying each others company.
3k words
4.26
7.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toni73
Toni73
472 Followers

It was a beautiful Saturday morning. I hopped out of bed around nine o'clock and made my way to the kitchen for a coffee. Still naked, I took my coffee and iPad out on the balcony and caught up on some writing while enjoying the sun. As I looked around, I noticed a few eyes perving on my naked body, and between the writing and being watched, my pussy was nice and wet.

After about an hour, I heard my phone ring. I quickly headed inside and as I picked it up, I noticed it was Shannon.

"Hi Shannon." I said as I answered the phone.

"Hi Toni, I was just wondering what you were up to?" Shannon asked.

"I was just enjoying the sun while catching up on some writing. What are you up to?" I asked.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come shopping with me. I've noticed there's an adult shop near the shopping centre and was hoping to have a look." She said.

"Sure, I'd love to. What time were you thinking?" I asked.

"I can be down in five minutes." She said with a keen voice.

"I need to have a shower. I'll unlock the door for you, let yourself in." I said as I headed to the door unlocking it.

"OK. See you soon." She said before hanging up.

With the door unlocked, I headed to the bathroom and stepped in the shower. I soaped my body up and noticed Shannon standing at the bathroom door as I started shaving my legs.

"Hi Toni." Shannon said.

"Hi beautiful. So anything particular you are shopping for at the adult shop?" I asked.

"New toys and you know you are getting me turned on watching you shave your pussy." She said watching.

I finished shaving and hopped out of the shower. As I grabbed a towel, Shannon moved close kissing me on the lips as I felt her fingers on my smooth pussy.

"After shopping, you should come up to my apartment." Shannon said as she moved back letting me dry myself.

"I'd love to. Why don't you head into the bedroom and find me something to wear." I replied.

Shannon headed to the bedroom looking through my wardrobe and after a few minutes, I finished up and joined her.

"Is this what I'm wearing." I said looking at a short white denim skirt and a black shirt on the bed.

"Sure is." She replied with a smile.

I grabbed my bra and put it on as Shannon watched on.

"No panties." She said as I opened the drawer.

"Ok." I replied getting dressed.

"Just the thought of you not wearing panties turns me on." She said watching me put on my skirt.

"I'm guessing hubby is away at the moment?" I asked.

"He sure is." she replied.

I finished getting dressed and we headed to the lounge. I grabbed my purse and keys, and we headed out the door locking it behind us.

After a short walk, we arrived at the adult shop.

"You are going to love this shop; they have everything here." I said as we headed inside.

"You're right, this is amazing." She said looking around.

Shannon and I browsed through the store checking everything out and after about twenty minutes, she came across a thick twelve-inch dildo and an anal vibrator.

"I'm getting these two." Shannon said as she headed to the counter.

After she paid for her toys, we decided to go for a coffee at the cafe close by. Once we arrived, we ordered, and with not many customers we chose a secluded table at the back.

"After our coffee, why don't we head back to my apartment." Shannon said putting her hand on my leg.

"I can't wait." I replied.

As I felt her hand slide under my skirt, a guy brought us our coffees. As he placed them on the table, I could see his eyes on Shannon's hand under my skirt.

"There you go ladies, enjoy." He said smiling at us.

Suddenly, I felt my heart race and as he walked away, Shannon spread my legs slightly.

"Have I got you a little excited honey." She said as she felt the wetness between my legs.

"You've got me very excited." I said as she rubbed my clit.

As we drank our coffee and I enjoyed Shannon teasing my pussy, I noticed the guy who delivered our coffee looking over at us. I looked around and at this point, there were no other customers in the cafe. I gave him a smile and as he stared, I spread my legs further apart giving him a good view of my pussy.

After a few minutes, we finished our coffee. Shannon slid her hand out from under my skirt before we both stood up.

"Hope to see you ladies again soon." The guy behind the counter said as we left.

We gave him a smile as we left and headed back to Shannon's apartment. Once we arrived back at the lobby, we stepped in the elevator and as the doors closed, Shannon pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me as her hand slid under my skirt. I spread my legs allowing her fingers to slide inside my wet pussy as she moved her lips to my neck. After a quick ride, the elevator stopped. As we separated, I pulled my skirt down before we both left the elevator and made our way to Shannon's apartment. Once inside, we continued our kissing as Shannon guided me to the lounge. We both undressed and as I sat on the couch, she pulled out her new toys.

"It's so big." She said sitting next to me holding the dildo.

"I'm guessing you've never had a toy that big before?" I said laying her back on the couch.

I spread her legs and softly rubbed her clit getting her pussy nice and wet as I sucked her nipples. After a minute, I got up and sat on the opposite couch, watching her as I rubbed my pussy. With Shannon's legs spread, she rubbed the dildo against her pussy getting it nice and wet before she eased the large head inside her. As she pushed her head back, she let out a loud moan.

"That feel good?" I asked as I watched her slowly ease the dildo inside her pussy.

"God yes, it feels so big." She moaned.

I watched her for a few minutes moaning with pleasure as she worked the toy inside her pussy before I decided to join her. I removed the dildo from her pussy and guided her on the floor. Positioned on her hands and knees, I grabbed her dildo and anal vibrator from the couch before moving behind her.

"Oh yeah." She moaned as I buried my tongue in her arse.

Nice and ready, I grabbed the anal vibrator and rubbed it against her pussy getting it nice and wet before teasing the rim of her arse.

"Relax honey." I said as I eased the vibrator slowly inside her.

"Oh, oh, oh yeah, my god that feels good."

As she moaned, I grabbed the dildo and firmly eased it inside her stretching her pussy.

"Well, well, well." We heard a voice say.

Shannon and I both looked up and noticed Chris, Shannon's husband with another guy watching us.

"Chris, what are you doing home. I'm so sorry." Shannon said as I removed the toys from her arse and pussy.

"Honey, don't be sorry. Our flight was cancelled now we fly out tomorrow. Don't let us stop you. You up for a little fun Greg?" Chris said as he started to undress.

"Sounds good to me." He replied as he stared at Shannon and I.

I slid the toys back into Shannon's arse and pussy as both guys undressed and sat on the couch. As they watched, they stroked their cocks getting nice and hard. Greg looked around fifty years old, very dark like Chris and his cock was about the same size but much thicker.

"Feel good honey?" I asked as I turned on the vibrator in her arse on and set it at a low speed.

"My god, oh my god that feels good." She moaned.

"That's it Toni, make her pussy cum." Chris said as he moved behind me rubbing my pussy.

It didn't take long, and I could tell Shannon was ready to cum. On her knees with her head on the floor, her moans got louder and louder.

"I'm cumming, oh god I'm cumming." Shannon screamed as her body shook.

As her body collapsed on the floor, I removed the toys from her arse and pussy.

"Oh god that felt so good." Shannon moaned laying on her stomach and catching her breath.

Chris got up and as I was on my knees, stood in front of me holding his hard cock.

"Do you mind if I?" Greg said looking at Chris before looking over at Shannon.

"Go for it mate. Don't forget, she loves a nice hard cock in the arse." Chris said as I sucked his cock.

As I enjoyed the taste of Chris's cock, Greg positioned Shannon on her hands and knees as he knelt behind her. He rubbed his hard cock against her pussy before teasing the rim of her arse.

"Fuck, oh fuck." Shannon screamed as the head of Greg's cock spread her arse.

"Now it's time to fill your tight arse." Chris said helping me up.

He sat on the couch and turned me around and with my back to him, I spread my arse lowering myself onto his hard cock.

"Oh baby that feels good." Chris said as he slowly slid inside my arse.

"Yes, oh yes." I moaned.

As I rode his hard cock, Shannon reached for the dildo as Greg pounded her arse. With her pussy nice and wet, she slid the dildo inside her and now with both holes filled, started to moan over and over.

"Yeah, yeah, oh fuck." Shannon moaned out loud. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

As she came, Greg slid his cock out of her arse and stood up watching her body trembling.

"Ready for another big cock honey?" Chris said pulling me back on his chest.

Without a word, I laid back on Chris as Greg spread my legs. As he pressed the head of his thick cock against my pussy, I could feel every inch of him sliding inside me.

"Oh, your cocks feel so good." I moaned as Shannon grabbed her toys and sat on the couch next to us.

"You enjoy fucking her arse honey?" Shannon said looking at Chris as she played with my nipples.

"You know I love a tight arse." Chris said continuing to fuck my arse.

Suddenly, the feeling of both big black cocks inside me and Shannon playing with my nipples was overwhelming, I was ready to cum. I started to moan over and over louder and louder as I spread my legs further allowing Greg's cock deeper inside my pussy.

"Fuck me, oh harder, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I screamed as Chris held me tight. "Oh my god."

As I started to relax, Greg slid his cock out and helped me up before sitting on the couch. He guided Shannon on his cock and as she rode him, Chris got up and stood behind her.

"Is his cock big enough for you honey?" Chris asked.

"It feels so good." She moaned before kissing Greg passionately.

Without a word, Chris spread her arse, forcing his cock inside her, and as both cocks fucked her, I knelt beside Chris massaging his balls.

After a few minutes, she gripped the couch tight as her moans got louder as she rode their cocks harder and faster.

"Baby, oh I'm ready to fill your arse." Chris said pounding her hard. "Fuck, oh yeah, yeah, I'm cumming."

"Oh my God honey, I can feel it." Shannon screamed.

As he finished cumming, he slid his cock out of her arse. Kneeling beside him, I grabbed his cock sucking him nice and clean before we both sat on the couch.

"I can't hold it, I'm cumming, oh fuck I'm cumming." Greg moaned.

Suddenly, Shannon quickly hopped off his cock and knelt between his legs taking his cock in her mouth as she stroked him.

"Swallow him baby, suck him good." Chris said watching Shannon.

"Yeah, yeah, oh shit." Greg moaned as his cock exploded. "Oh god baby."

Filling her mouth, Shannon swallowed his cum before sucking him clean.

"So glad our flight was cancelled." Chris said looking over at Shannon.

"So are we." She said as she stood up.

Shannon and I grabbed our clothes, and both headed to the ensuite in her bedroom.

"So what's your plans for the rest of the day?" I asked standing behind wrapping my arms around her.

"Not much, just a pity we didn't get much time together." Shannon said.

"Let's get dressed and head back to my apartment. I'll pour us a wine and we can relax out on the balcony." I said letting Shannon go.

"Sounds great." She said before we headed to the bedroom.

After getting dressed, we both headed to my apartment. Once we arrived, I poured us both a glass of wine and took the bottle with me as we headed out on the balcony. I headed over to the spa and turned it on before stripping naked.

"Are you going to join me?" I asked as I got in the spa.

Without a word, Shannon removed her clothes and joined me sitting nice and close. As we chatted while drinking our wine, I could feel her hand on my thigh slowly making its way to my pussy.

"Looks like we are being watched." I said looking over at the opposite building.

As Shannon noticed the guy on the balcony, she slumped down in the spa trying to hide her naked body.

"Relax honey, enjoy being watched." I said standing up showing my naked body.

I put one leg up on the edge of the spa standing over Shannon positioned my pussy over her mouth. I spread my pussy lips while she teased my clit with her tongue tasting my juices. As my pussy enjoyed the attention, I looked over and noticed we had a few more eyes on us from the buildings around us. Suddenly, I felt Shannon slide her finger inside my arse as she continued to lick my clit.

"God, don't stop. I want to cum all over your lips." I said squeezing my breasts.

"Honey, I want to taste your cum." Shannon said burying her tongue deeper.

With my heart racing and my pussy ready to explode, I pressed harder against her tongue as she fingered my arse deeper.

"Honey, I'm cumming, oh my god." I moaned.

As my body shook, she removed her finger from my arse as she tasted the cum from my pussy.

"You taste so good." Shannon moaned.

As I finished cumming, I put my leg down and took Shannon's hand. We both climbed out of the spa, and I guided Shannon inside to the bedroom. I pulled my blindfold from the drawer and put it on her before grabbing a butt plug and oil.

"What are you going to do to me?" Shannon asked as I bent her over the bed spreading her legs.

"Just relax honey." I said pouring a little oil over the rim of her arse.

As she softly moaned, I grabbed the butt plug and eased it inside her slowly before rubbing her pussy.

"You're so wet." I said kneeling down behind her burying my tongue in her pussy.

After a few minutes of enjoying the taste of the wetness between her legs, I stood up and guided Shannon on the bed. I got my thick double ended dildo out of the drawer before joining her on the bed. With her legs spread, I rubbed one end of the dildo against her pussy before slowly sliding it inside her.

"That feels so good." She moaned.

Now with the butt plug in her arse and the dildo in her pussy, I sucked her nipples as she moaned with pleasure.

"I want to watch you." Shannon said, removing the blindfold.

I let her watch me suck her nipples for a few minutes before I position us in a scissors position. I grabbed the other end of the dildo and eased it into my pussy and as we started thrusting our hips, the dildo buried deeper inside us both until our pussy's rubbed together.

"Oh that feels so good." She moaned as she toyed with the butt plug in her arse.

With her pussy so wet, her lips rubbing against mine drove me wild and I could tell by her moans she was almost ready to cum. She quickly slid the dildo out of her pussy and got up positioning her pussy over my mouth. As my tongue teased her pussy, she rubbed her clit moaning louder and louder as I buried the dildo deeper inside my pussy.

"Oh yeah, yeah, I'm cumming." Shannon screamed as her pussy squirted over my lips.

As her body finished shaking, she lay beside me teasing my nipples with her tongue as she grabbed the dildo from my hand. As she toyed my pussy, I rubbed my clit and after a minute I was ready to cum.

"Suck my nipples, oh god suck them, baby, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I screamed.

As I came, Shannon slid the dildo out of my pussy and moved down between my legs licking my pussy enjoying the taste of my cum.

As I started to relax, Shannon moved up and lay beside me kissing me on the lips.

"We need to get together more often. I know hubby would like that." She said hopping up.

"We definitely do." I replied.

"I better head back, maybe hubby and Greg might both fuck me again tonight if I'm lucky." She said sliding on her panties.

"Let me know, I want to hear all about it." I said getting up off the bed.

After Shannon finished getting dressed, I walked her to the door giving her a hug and kiss goodbye before locking the door behind her. I spent the rest of the afternoon sunbaking, showing off my naked body and as the sun started to go down, I headed in for a shower and a relaxing night.

Toni73
Toni73
472 Followers