TPS Report

Story Info
Boss is shown who's in charge.
2.1k words
4.25
16k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThatKyra
ThatKyra
150 Followers

David shut the door as he left his boss' office and went straight to the toilet. He locked himself in the stall and sat down with his pants around his ankles. He put his earphones on and looked up porn.

Specifically, office porn where a dude fucks his busty boss till she cannot walk straight.

He had wanted to do this to his boss for a while now. Partly because of a crush he had developed and partly because he hated her.

She would often lean over from behind him and her tits would rest on his shoulders as she micromanaged things at his desk.

She was only five years older than him and was just a lower-middle manager, but she was his superior and wanted to make sure that he knew that. She would shout at him for the simplest of mistakes. He was sure that she was just venting the frustrations that trickled down the company hierarchy.

Now he had frustrations he wanted to vent, and unfortunately, no one was below him. It would have to go back up the ladder of leadership now.

Today, he was shouted at for some non-existent error in the TPS reports he had filled out. Everything required was in it. Somehow, she had managed to find issues with the margins -- margins that had been set according to the company's template. She shouted at him for about 20 minutes before excusing him to answer a call.

Once he was done masturbating, he returned to the office floor and noticed that she wasn't in her cabin. Probably out on her lunch break. He looked around. Everyone was busy staring into their own computer screens. Most definitely playing Solitaire. That's what he did most of the day.

He made his way into her office. Her computer was still logged in, a spreadsheet open on the desktop. Quickly, he executed a command to replace the decimals with dots. He didn't know what the difference was, but it did screw up with the sheet. She saved the file and restarted it so she couldn't simply press undo. She was bound to stay back overtime tonight. The IT guys would be too busy to deal with it today, and from what the data looked like, it needed to be completed today for tomorrow's weekly meeting of the middle managers.

He returned to his cabin, resaved the TPS reports at the current time without making any changes and emailed them to his boss, apologizing for the sloppy work. Then, because he was feeling rejuvenated after the plans he had made, he decided to play Minesweeper instead of Solitaire.

Later, he watched as she returned and started getting frustrated at her computer. She made a few calls but was visibly more frustrated after. At the end of the day, people started leaving. Soon, it was just the two of them in the half-lit office floor. They were probably gonna be alone there for hours now. This floor was one of the last priorities for the janitors and security guards. No one important came down here to keep things immaculate and nothing important happened here to warrant any security.

He went to her cabin and knocked at the door.

His boss was not the sexiest woman at the office. Far from it. She was very good looking, though. At 30, she was curvy, but not fat. Her black hair contrasted against her pale skin. Her lips were full and her eyes were an exquisite shade of brown. Today, she was wearing a tight, white blouse and a black skirt. Her jacket was hung on the coat hanger in the corner. As usual, the top clung to her bust and he could see just enough of her cleavage to want to imagine the rest.

"Oh, you're still here?" she asked, looking up from the screen.

"Yes. I was just about to leave. Do you need any help, boss?"

"Umm, sure. Yes, why not?"

"Let me take a look."

David went over to her side of the desk, leaned over and started moving the cursor around the screen, clicking here and there. This had less to do with anything on the screen and more with moving his elbows enough to repeatedly bump against her breast. She tried to lean back to avoid it without trying to make it seem obvious.

"I think I owe you an apology for shouting at you earlier today," she said, softly.

"It's alright. I sent you the corrected versions."

"I got them. They were good. Well done."

"I think I can fix this."

"You can?"

"Yes, but I might need you to do something first."

"What?"

David stood upright and looked down at his boss, who looked at him confused.

"You think you can shout at me and then show off your tits to make everything right?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. You said you owe me an apology, right? Instead, why don't you suck me off? You'll be forgiven, and I'll fix your spreadsheet."

"What? No. How dare you! We're at a workplace. I should report this."

"I don't think so. First of all, office hours are over, and we don't get paid overtime. We are not at work. Secondly, you need this spreadsheet for tomorrow's meeting so that you don't get shouted at. Judging by how you dress and the rumours I've heard, you definitely won't have issues with sucking me off."

"What rumours?"

"That you were passed around by the board members at a retreat."

"That is false."

"I really don't care."

He grabbed her blouse and pulled her up to her feet, ripping the buttons off in the process. She gasped and her hands instinctively went up to cover her chest. She was wearing a white bra. He pushed her arms aside and grabbed her tits.

"Please stop that."

David reached around her back and unclasped the bra. He pulled her blouse off her and as he pulled it off her shoulder, her tits jiggled. He noticed that they were already red. He chuckled.

"I will stop when I want to stop."

Her eyes were already watering up. Just what he wanted, but maybe a little too soon. He looked at her pink nipples. They were perfectly round and the size of pepperoni. Appetising. Her breasts were soft and beautiful, almost as perfect as he had imagined. There was a slight sag, but he could overlook that.

He pinched her nipple and she winced. He slapped her breasts and watched them turn bright red.

"Stop!"

Instead, he slapped her face.

"As I said, I will stop when I want to stop."

She stood there, frozen, as her junior slapped her face over and over again.

Satisfied, he stopped and looked her right in her watery eyes.

"We don't have long and there are things that need to be done."

He grabbed her by the hair, spun her around and bent her over the desk. He grabbed her ass and hiked up the skirt around her waist. He unzipped her pants and pulled his cock out, already rock hard.

"What are you doing? You said you wanted me to do something else."

"You said no. I need to be respectful of that."

"I don't want you to do this either."

"You can't expect me to be a gentleman twice over. That's asking too much."

"Please don't. I'll suck your cock."

"Yeah, nah."

He pulled her panties down and slapped her pale ass, leaving a print of his palm behind. He rubbed spit all over his cock and lined it up for penetration.

"No, please, don't. No, not there! No, no--agh!"

His boss screamed in pain as he pushed his cock into her tight asshole. David grunted as her sphincter squeezed around his cock. Her body probably didn't know how to react to this, but he didn't care. It felt good.

He steadily pushed in further as his boss let out a moan that David knew she was trying to suppress. He pushed in till there was nothing left to push and stopped for a moment.

"How does it feel to have something other than your own head up there?"

It seemed like she was about to say something, but David didn't care. He never cared what she had to say when he fantasized about fucking her, and he sure as hell wasn't about to as he actually fucked her. He pulled his cock out until only the tip remained inside and then he thrust it all the way back in.

He wished there was a mirror in front of them so he could look at her face as it contorted with pain.

She screamed and moaned as David kept thrusting. He grabbed her hair and pulled back, cocking her head up. With his other hand, he reached around and began rubbing her pussy. He didn't just hate her, he also had a crush on her. Fingering her in the office was a fantasy of his, and he was going to make sure he had a chance to do it. Though what happened next caught him off guard.

His boss moaned louder.

Not the kind of moan that was filled with pain, but pleasure. She liked the combination of the pace of thrusting he had settled and the simulation of her pussy. So, he rubbed it harder.

"Yes," she said under her breath.

"What was that?"

"Please... don't... stop... Yes!"

He didn't intend to.

But her moans had turned from satisfying to sexy, and it really turned David on. He was going to cum soon. Fortunately for him, so was she.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" shouted his boss as she orgasmed. David felt it, too, as her body shuddered.

He pulled out and stood her up straight. As she turned to face him, he could see streams of tears still rolling down her cheeks. Her eyes were as red as her tits. He wanted this moment to last forever, but he also wanted to cum. He obviously chose the latter.

"It all makes sense now."

She looked at him with a blank expression.

"It makes sense why you've been a fucking bitch all this while. You needed to get laid," he continued. She averted her eyes. David slapped her and made her face him again. " You've made me do so much work, beyond my job description. If you were in need of cock, you could've just asked. You clearly liked what just happened right now."

"I..."

"I'm correct, am I not?"

Silence.

"Bitch, I still need to cum and I'll give you two options. My cock, which has just been in your ass, mind you, will either go in your pussy or your mouth."

"Please, don't."

"Your mouth it is," said David, and pushed her down to her knees. Before she could resist, David's cock was in her mouth. He held her head with both hands and shoved his cock in.

He wanted to fuck her face until it turned red and she could do nothing but choke on his throbbing dick. But, the thought of her having to taste her own ass in such a way really did something to him. He could barely delay an orgasm.

So, he thrust in as deep and hard as he could and came. He watched as his boss choked on his cum for a moment. He pulled his cock out and covered her mouth and pinched her nose.

"Swallow, bitch."

She did. Once he let go of her, she gasped for air. She sat on the floor, panting, as David tidied himself up. He crouched down in front of his boss and patted her cheek. Softer than a slap, harder than a tap.

"Next time there's pent up sexual frustration, don't give me shit, just go and fuck someone. Or better yet, me."

He got up and typed some commands into the computer, fixing the spreadsheet. He could see his boss staring at him from the corner of his eyes.

He began to leave when she asked him to wait a moment. He looked back.

"You're a fucking coward," she said, getting up.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Think you're so great, sabotaging my work to catch me off guard. Let's see if you can do this pull this off again without resorting to cheap tricks."

"Is that a challenge?"

"Not at all. I'm still your boss. It's a task."

"I think that you just want to use me for easy fucks."

"Whatever lets you sleep at night."

David didn't say anything. He turned around and left.

As he reached his cubicle to grab his bag, he glanced towards his boss' office. She was trying to figure out a way how to hide the buttonless blouse. He couldn't care less about how she did it. As he walked towards the elevators, he felt a growing boner as he began thinking about what she had just said and what he might have to do to fuck her again.

ThatKyra
ThatKyra
150 Followers