Tracey's Awakening

Story Info
Sex games lead to an unexpected ending.
1.7k words
4.35
25k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is very closely based on the true story of what happened to me and my wife.

When we were newly married, Tracey and I were heavily involved in our church and had a circle of friends. We went through a period of having friends round for dinner parties. We didn't have much money, but we liked to entertain, always looking to cook nice meals and be generous with food and wine. We had a lot of fun and, inevitably perhaps, since we were young and had no children, our get togethers became a little flirtatious. The vicar and his wife (let's call them Chris and Jenny) were part of this circle, a little older and (who would have imagined) took the lead when it came to the risqué behaviour.

Our first experience was a party Chris and Jenny threw. The wine and beer flowed, and we became sillier. After a while only 10 of us were left at the party. We were the dinner party set and all couples. Chris suggested a game of Postman's Knock. I'd not played this since I was a kid and after having the rules explained, I was put in a pitch-black cloakroom, while the girls were given random numbers by Chris. I picked a number, there was lots of giggling, the door opened and I was alone with one of the girls. There was tentative kissing, working out who it might be (no talking allowed!). My first was Angela, dark and tall. I'd always had the hots for her. Our kissing became more passionate. She put her hand down to feel my cock. I explored her delicious breasts. It was so wrong but this just added to the excitement. Then a call "times up" and I was dragged out of the room. And so, the evening continued for some time. Afterwards Tracey and I went home and had sex four times. Unheard of but we'd both been so turned on. This was the start of events that led to an unexpected conclusion.

After this our drunken get togethers often ended up with kissing in corridors, and fumbling in downstairs toilets. One evening, we had just Chris and Jenny for a meal and conversation turned, inevitably, to sex. Jenny (encouraged by several glasses of wine) talked about having had sex with women on a few occasions.

"I loved it Tracey. It was so different from Chris. I'm probably bi-sexual you know," she confided. "Have you ever kissed a girl Tracey?"

I could see Tracey suddenly sit up straight, and a little flushed. This was one of the fantasises that we'd talked about.

"Err...well I did once kiss a girl, at a party. It really turned me on, but we never did it again. But...I always wish I had..."

"I think you're lovely Tracey." The air was thick with excitement, danger. "We should try it, don't you think? You and me?"

"God yes," replied Tracey. "In a heartbeat."

"Then we should set up a date."

And there it was. No discussion. The die was cast. That night Tracey and I fucked like mad things. We were both excited by the thought of what was to come.

Tracey and Jenny sorted out the date and time, and it was agreed it would be at our house. Chris and I arranged for a boy's night out the evening Tracey and Jenny were to get together. We went to the pub and played pool. I think Chris and I were as excited as our wives. After three hours we broke up the night out and headed back to our respective houses, full of anticipation.

When I came home, the house was quiet. I called out and Tracey gently called back.

"I'm upstairs".

Heart pounding, I climbed the stairs and went into our bedroom. Tracey was curled up in bed, naked. The room still smelled of sex.

"Hello," I offered. "You ok?"

She was quiet, and this was not how I'd imagined she would be when I came home. I undressed and slipped into the bed next to her.

"Well?" I asked. I was aroused and my heart was pounding with an air of unreality. There was something going on.

"How was it?"

She turned to me. There were tears in her eyes. She kissed me softly and we embraced.

"Richard. It was...wonderful." Her eyes filled again, and a tear ran down one cheek. "But we need to talk...oh God...I don't know what to do. She wants to meet again Richard." She started to cry properly now.

"She's done something to me. She's changed me. I think I'm a lesbian. And I do want to see her again. Oh God."

"It's OK," I said and held her tight as she cried. My heart was pounding. I was infinitely aroused. "What will be, will be Tracey. You have to be true to yourself. If you want more of this, you shouldn't deny it. What happened tonight?"

Hesitantly Tracey started to talk.

"She came around at the time we'd agreed. I let her in. We'd both been drinking but we had a large glass of wine, a second, and then another. We talked. It was a bit awkward. I had some music on, and she went over to the machine and turned it up. Then she pulled me out of the chair, and we danced. A slow track came on and we were dancing close together, and she reached up to my head and pulled me in and kissed me. She was wild. Passionate. Her tongue in my mouth...she's very...insistent. She was all over me, feeling my breasts, pulling my hair so hard it hurt, rubbing me from outside my clothes. God help me, I loved it."

Tracey was excited, I could tell. I was too. I kissed her on the cheek, and she returned it on the mouth, gently, a little damp from crying.

"Then what?"

"She stopped dancing. She pulled my vest top off. Reached round and undid my bra. I was naked from the waist up, and a little cold. She took my nipples in her mouth and bit and suckled on them. God Richard, I was on fire. I've always wanted to know what it would be like. I never imagined..."

Tracey was really aroused now. She kissed me. I pulled her close. Because we were both naked my penis was hard against her wet labia. Without realising she began to move against me as she told me what happened next.

"Then we came upstairs, and she finished undressing me. I did the same to her. She's so exciting Richard. Skinny, tiny breasts. And such a tight ass. I loved holding her. She's quite...sexually aggressive too. Rough. I loved that. I was completely controlled by her."

The thought that Jenny had been touching my wife in my bed, right where we were lying was dizzying.

"She pushed me down on the bed, our bed, here, and then she was on top of me, writhing, rubbing, Richard. She bit me too. Look -- here on my breasts, you can see where."

Tracey showed me her breasts and where Jenny had bitten them. Teeth marks were still visible. I reached out and touched Tracey's breasts softly. She groaned.

"I think she wanted you to know what she'd been doing. Marking me as hers. So that when you saw me, you'd be aroused, and jealous."

I was certainly aroused.

"And then she put her fingers inside me, here."

Tracey looked me in the eyes, took my fingers and pushed them inside her.

"Can you feel it. She finger-fucked me right here, right where we're lying."

She began to move against my fingers, and I pushed back. Tracey was lost in her reverie.

"God, I loved it Richard. She kissed me whilst she was fingering me. And she knew how to touch me. Places I never imagined. Deep. I came in seconds."

She kissed me whilst I was doing exactly the same thing to her. I knew she was thinking of Jenny whilst we were doing this. I didn't care.

"And then she went down on me. God it was amazing. Different. Her tongue was everywhere. And her fingers. In my bottom Richard. What I've always wanted to try. I didn't know I could, but she made me come three times. I love oral sex Richard. I want it all the time."

She was kissing me again, and I knew she was close to coming.

"I went down on her. She's shaved. Oh, God. So smooth. I licked her. She told me to put my fingers inside her. Now I know why you like to lick me Richard. I adored it. The taste, and feeling her excitement, tight on my fingers when she came. Can you taste her on my tongue?"

She was thrusting on my fingers, kissing me hard, her tongue thrusting in mouth, to see if I could taste Jenny's juices. I could imagine that I could.

"Lick me Richard. Where she did. Please. I need it again."

I went down on my wife. She was wetter than I'd ever known. I imagined Jenny's tongue where mine was now. I slid my fingers back inside her.

"In my bottom Richard, like she did..."

She was so tight. I could hardly enter her, and then suddenly she opened up and I slid my finger in her.

"Two fingers, like Jenny did," she urged. "And lick my clit. Please. Hard." I obliged, willingly.

She came hard, and wailed Jenny's name as she did.

Tracey pulled me back up and we kissed, exchanging her juices, Jenny's and mine.

"She has toys, she says. And she wants to fuck me with them. Soon. I want her to Richard."

She looked at me, but she was seeing Jenny, I could tell.

"Fuck me Richard. Fuck me for one last time."

She climbed on top of me and we did, wildly, whilst she wept. It was the wildest, most arousing, strangest sex of my whole life. All the time she was crying but fucking me like a wild creature.

"What shall we do Richard? I love you but we can't be together. It wouldn't be fair. I'm a lesbian. I know now. I'm her lesbian. Oh God. I'm coming again...Jenny! I'm Jenny's."

Afterwards we lay quietly together. Eventually Tracey slept. My phone bleeped. A text. I picked up my mobile. The text was from Jenny. I opened it. It simply said:

"She's mine now."

What had we done?