All Comments on 'Tracey's Slave Shop Pt. 07'

by Dirty_Old_Pervert

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great ending. Bravo and thank you.

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Fun Wrap Up To A 5 Star Story

Very fun and entertaining story that was well written with great characters. Such an enjoyable read. Thanks for your time to write and publish it. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok, this one was a lot of activity. I'm actually rather sad the way this went but maybe some positives will result. I felt sorry for Zoe but it appears she got a happy ending? I wonder what the a-hole inspector is like to his employees? Probably not any better than his treatment of the slaves in that inspection. He could be a further problem in the future despite having Zoe as his employee.

I wonder if Winifred will be different after this incident? Not as gung-ho to come to the shop and personally sign student's fates and only allow the worst offending students a last chance with community service at the shop? She wasn't prepared for the harshest of realities that the inspector can do as he pleases. She may be a bit more sympathetic to Tiffany now. Allow her to be a guidance counselor strongly advising the students to have perfect attendance, grades, manners etc to lower their chances of becoming slaves? Even let Diana do more than just scrub toilets and desks. Winifred talked of public punishments on campus as a way to motivate. Much like how Tracey had Maxine and Betty as her muscle and disciplinarians, Winifred could make Diana inflict necessary punishments then explain to the observing student body that she hopes the punishments motivate all of them to not become a slave like her. The board of governors should approve of that use so they achieve even better results out of their investment in Diana's purchase. Those students were given up by their parents for processing. Wasn't exactly the best home life I suppose if they just dispensed with them.

Constable Anna let her friend Betty talk her into a bad idea. But she got to be the one disciplining Betty and Maxine later and seemed to be enjoying herself like Betty claimed to do. They will make quite the muscle threesome for Emily's shop. Since Anna appears to have not been able to relay the location of Faith's friends, Emily might be able to claim them as well as whomever is hiding them in her house. Assuming Anna has the memory still? If not maybe Faith will tell Emily? Or Tracey, but her mental faculties appear much more limited after the skin treatment. The interesting tools Anna used as a constable could come in handy for future processing of women at the shop.

I assume once a woman is made a slave, any property of hers becomes the property of her owner/registrant. As such, Emily has had an incredibly bountiful day. Becoming the new female owner, all of Anna and Tracey's possessions, money, vehicle, house etc plus two former students and Faith. Emily might be able to get a foot in the door with the police auctions by delivering Faith and friends to them for questioning? Anna may be able to tell her the best person to approach about it. She will have to be careful though. She has similar weaknesses to Tracey. If the female constables are as aggressive as Anna was, Emily may experience some weakness like Tracy. Add in any male constables with high rank and she'll have weak knees and soaked panties.

It might be interesting to see the day from Emily's perspective. Thank you for part of her viewpoint in this chapter. She was in close proximity to both powerful arrogant men and somehow came through with her clothes still on. She must have impressed them enough to leave her be. Now she is top woman there and had better be on her game stronger than Tracey ever was. Since she does worry that Tracey could be attacked/abused by slaves she enslaved in the shop, maybe Emily could make Tracey her personal slave and take Tracey home with her each night? If that's even allowed in this story world. Alternately, she stays a shop owned slave and could still be taken home for her protection, kinder treatment, daily tongue use for Emily's tension relief etc. Tracey did give herself, her business, her world to Emily so I think she could be dripping wet and happy becoming Emily's personal property. It's probably time she sent Beatrice out with the next shipment. Emily has more important things to do than worry with continued torments for Beatrice and she has a regular supply of new ones to process.

Emily is living dangerously firing up the Titalin club with even more women. She better establish strict procedures, rules and penalties to try and keep all the women in line and the contests fair and above reproach. Then, its up to the ladies to decide if they wish to risk themselves to chance. Maybe Emily could make or buy some sort of automatic drink dispenser that can dose a single random glass along with the drink flowing into it? No-one would be able to see it happening even while watching it dispense the drinks. 🍹 That could be a big point of the process. The machine is set on a table surrounded by the ladies. They all watch it dispense drinks and they each choose one afterward. In an emergency such as Tracey experienced, it could dose all the drinks or any number of them Emily chooses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I forgot to ask if this is the end of "Tracey's Slave Shop" would the story be continued in "Emily's Slave Shop"? Might be fitting I suppose. Also, given Emily's reaction to learning about how slaves who can't be barcoded are tagged, maybe she'll try and experiment on Tracy? A hood piercing could be a constant stimulation. Did a quick search and found Piercing Paradise in the Netherlands having hood jewelry that might be fitting. They have one with cuffs and another with a lock & key. lol Seems fitting slave jewelry. Hope you keep going with this story world in one form or another.

MindOverSoulMindOverSoulalmost 2 years ago

Great story! I'd love more detail on Anna. Her fall from grace was fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue this! Also I'd love more sequences where the girls have sex, particularly Tracy and Emily who have a lot of chemistry. Last thing, I mentioned it before but please consider having an albino girl in a story!

Dirty_Old_PervertDirty_Old_Pervertover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for your encouraging comments.

I have no plans to continue with the "slave shop" story. While I believe there are possibilities for a number of good stories set in this fictional universe, any future story I may write would likely focus on some other locale: The Eastfield Girls' Academy, ABC Insurance, or the Department of Female Affairs all come to mind as potential settings. That is not to say that the Slave Shop might not make an appearance, of course.

If anybody else would like to write a story taking place in this universe, they are, of course, more than welcome to do so.

lancelot_68lancelot_68over 1 year ago

That is one of the greatest saga I read on here.

would you take a suggestion to write a story about teachers in the same fictional universe, involving some lawyer due to the Slavery act.

There is a lot to write on I think.

Very good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, too bad that Tracey ended up as a slave. I was intrigued about her creativity at keeping the center out of the eyes of inspectors for quite some time. Now, she is just a slave fetching coffee and shagging some guys from time to time. What a waste of talent. Too bad really, she was really good. Emily was fantastic too even though she messed things up quickly. It was Tracey that helped Emily get out of the mess. Nice and imaginative writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous