Tracey's Slave Shop Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhonda did go to Belfast, and I contacted the owner of our sister slave shop there to let him know she was coming. Rhonda's friend was a busty redhead named Fiona, and she turned out to be an Irish citizen. That made her exempt from some of the provisions of the Female Slavery Act, but when Fiona was caught trying to sneak Rhonda out of the shipping container she was processed along with Rhonda. I expect to receive a good price for Fiona when she comes in our next shipment.

Meanwhile, for the first time in the history of the shop, we freed a slave. With Rhonda now enslaved, I knew that our local DFA Inspector would be needing a personal assistant, and I knew that Zoe was fully qualified for that position. I also knew that Tracey would be perfectly capable of taking over all of Zoe's duties. So, I gave Zoe a sterling letter of recommendation, which completely failed to mention her status as a slave, and sent to her the Inspector. Of course, I needed to remove her record from the DFA's Slave Database, but fortunately one of the older slaves in the shop had once been a highly regarded computer programmer, who had the skills needed to hack into the system and remove any trace of Zoe's enslavement. So, now the Department for Female Affairs' local inspector had a personal assistant who kept our shop's inspection off his calendar, not in exchange for any favors, but out of personal loyalty.

As for Cindy, the woman from ABC Insurance who Tracey had arranged to have promoted to manager, she is continuing to send us capable office workers who we are continuing to convert into capable slaves. But her contributions are not limited to underperforming employees. As a reward for her services to the shop, I have invited her to choose 9 of her friends and neighbors to join her in forming a newly reconstituted Titalin Club.