Traci and Alex, and Bobby, and Bikes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No you can have one when you've done it…sorry me…whatever…whoever!"

"Alex!"

"Ok, have it your way."

"I am…thank you." Three times I exaggerated striking the match up the length of my wellie before it fired up. I wanted him to watch what my boot was going to do to his namesake…in the name of lust! "This time," I confirmed repeatedly rolling my boot over his rubber prong my wellie playing the 'popping' tune. Up I went assuming the position of dominance and froze. Two long pulls on the cigarette I inhaled as deep as I could before blasting a cloud of smoke from my nostrils, like a bull ready to charge. I fired my leg back and dropped hard onto him with a massive kick. As my wellington bounced back from the stop his heart fired. Again I whipped my wrist at the throttle, the rubber slapping against my arm. There was a 'Crack'! The engine over-ran and kicked-back. While my leg was being thrown back up a cloud of hot spent gasses blasted from the air intake. "Fucker!" I threw my left leg over the saddle while Alex did his best to cover his mouth and stop the laughter.

"I told y…"

"Shut it Alex…I know what you want." As my right hand flogged him with the crop my hips went to work fucking the saddle and petrol tank and my rubber boot went to work bringing him back to rigid. "Now you're going to cum for me!" I stood up tall and proud on him and screamed my attack. I savaged him with a stunning kick! He 'Gasped' louder than my scream! His heart fired up as my right hand touched, teased and tormented him…I literally 'Throttled' him into life! I kissed my hand and transferred it to my rubber boot. "We did it!" I looked at Alex and took a long slow drag on the fag. "One down one to go, then it's your turn." I lay on the tank and revved the engine.

"Traci the 'kick chic'…good name…well done." I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I feel knackered just watching you. Come on we need some lunch and you can check your mobile. You must have a hundred messages by now." I remembered the show and how she was constantly receiving calls and texts on her mobile.

"Fuck the calls, anyway I left my mobile in the car…on purpose. I told everybody I was up in the Lakes…you know…no signal…fuck em!" While Alex squeezed the de-compressor, stopping the engine I got off the bike and slid my arms around his neck. "Alex we can have lunch later." Now I whispered in his ear. "I've just got warmed up…sorry no I'm hot, very hot and what I want is you…inside me, deep inside me. I want your lips to make love to my lips and your tongue to make love to my tongue. I want your fingers and hands to make love to my breasts and my nipples. I want your body and legs to cover me, and your sweat to lubricate me. And more than anything in the entire fuckin world I want your beautiful rock-hard penis to penetrate my pussy…deep, deep into my pussy. Alex I want you to make love to me. And I want us to cum…together." I kissed him tenderly and waited for his reaction.

Well I certainly sighed deeply watching her watching me. "I want all those things too. Now?…Where?"

" Like I said before the deal is that I kick-start the BSA. Then I kick-start you and Vincent and then…"

"I can make love to you!"

"Yes!"

"Except…"

"Go on what's the problem?"

"Except the BSA is…how can I put it…a bit of a grumpy old sod. Listen the BSAY13 was built in the 1930s. It hasn't been run for a while and well, it's got a very heavy flywheel. It's more a war of attrition if you know what I'm babbling about?" I shook my head. "You need to take your time. You need to listen to it and tickle it and tease it, but at the right time. If you tickle when you should be teasing old grumpy sod there will certainly let you know…and it's not a slap on the wrist. It's 750ccs of grumpy git!" Traci lifted her right hand and faked a yawn. " Ok so your going to try…so …suggestions. The heavy flywheel…you'll need to double kick…watch." I went back to the AJS. "Once you've found compression…made him stiff…ok? Bounce once…that should release the flywheel, then immediately kick hard…double kick!" I'll do the choke for you but you need to be gentle with the throttle control. Your gripping to hard… and don't snatch…try to caress?"

"I can do gentle and I can caress…just you wait." I half emptied the glass of coke then burped. "I've never made love to an old man before." I don't know why I said that but Alex looked upset. "I'm sorry Alex…I'm just going to show him Traci's feminine charms.

"Like the burp?"

"Like the burp." Good, he smiled. "He's certainly wearing a thick rubber." I grabbed the kick-start rubber and tried to turn it. "That shouldn't slip off." Alex shook his head and laughed. I had to lift my leg as high as I could to force my wellie over the pedal. "That is a whopper of a kick-starter, eh? Alex…"

"I'll get you one." I took one from the packet and lit it for her. "Here, you might be glad of that thick rubber before you've finished."

I was already gliding slowly down to the longest loudest snoring sound. "Bloody hell, is he always that loud?"

"Just wait until he wakes up you might need ear plugs!"

"I love it…it's sexy!" I started to kick the engine over but what a struggle. AJ felt like my little Honda compared to this old beast. The noise started to make me giggle. "Sounds like he's got a chest infection…better give him some fluids." I opened the fuel tap before fingering around his groin area and locating the large sprung knob. My thumb went to work soothing his dry throat.

"Don't flood him just yet. The choke lever is set so you're ok to go."

He stiffened up at quarter to the hour and I climbed onto him. I jumped up and tried to kick him but simply bounced back up again. "Sorry…double kick…now I remember." I took a good drag on the ciggie, bounced once and then dropped again ramming my boot through. Old git coughed!

Ten minutes later I was going deaf but still no reaction from 'dead man snoring…coughing and wheezing' beneath me. I decided against the crop; what would have been the point?

"Try the valve-lifter with a slow kick and caress the twist grip, then listen and feel for some reaction."

"What reaction exactly?"

"You'll know when it happens."

"Good something to look forward to then." Now I was being as sarcastic as Alex. "Come on old man, Traci's going to give you a little wellie therapy." I popped my left leg over the saddle and started to heave my boot down onto him… back to the top and gently down again. This time I pulled at the twist grip and part way down the kick I felt and heard a small explosion. The tiny kick-back made my wellie tremble.

I heard a feint choking noise and saw her rubber boot bounce back, tiny ripples rolling up the leg. "Traci kick it …hard!"

"While Alex was saying it I was already dropping onto it as hard as I could. There was a rumbling noise and vibrations through the seat. I just couldn't help myself and snatched at the throttle. The rumbling stopped.

"Now you can flood it, but don't…"

"I won't… I promise. Kick it hard…caress it…squeeze it gently…agggggh!" I dropped my left foot off the foot pedal and onto the ground. My right thigh was aching and I needed to summon up all my strength to kick him slowly while my thumb again pumped new life-blood into him. On my third long heave he again kicked-back at me. I let his huge member back to the top and double kicked him to perfection. Again I had turned on the vibrator. My right gauntlet gently tugged at him...he coughed and died. "Shit!" Shear rage made me kick him again. Half way down the kick old git decided he'd had enough and back-fired. I screamed more in shock than pain. Alex was there in a flash.

"Are you ok…how's your leg?"

"Alex I'm fine…don't fuss." My instep was killing me.

"Take five Traci and have a fag…we'll both have a fag…I'll light you one."

"You have a fag, I've got work to do!" Alex jumped back. I closed the fuel tap, pulled in the de-compression lever, opened the throttle and kicked him over more than a dozen times. "Ok let's start again."

The rest was easy. Old git succumbed to my charms with my first real kick, a cloud of blue smoke signalling his surrender. I gave him a kiss on the petrol tank before revving him and climbing off. "My bloody foot!" I leaned against the bike and held my right foot.

"Your like a dog with a bone, Traci…you just don't give up do you? Come on sit in here." I picket her up and carried her into the kitchen. "Let's get your boot off."

Having sat me on a chair he took off one wellie pulled off the sock and looked puzzled. "You'll have to take them both off and then my rubber tights." He removed the other boot and sock.

"Now what?"

I stood up lifted my skirt and forced my thumbs inside the top of the tights. As I slowly started to pull them down I noticed Alex turn his head away. I had caught my knickers and was pulling them down as well. "Alex you have to help me!"

"Pull your knickers back up."

"For goodness sake you're going to see me soon anyway." I pulled my knickers carefully into place. "Ok you can look now!"

"So what do you want me to do?"

"Pull them off stupid! But slowly…don't rip them." I watched him carefully teasing off the thin rubber, revealing my red and white blotchy legs. He stood holding the tights between his forefinger and thumb.

"Bucket?"

"I'll bucket you! What do you think it is…a used Johnny? Just drop them on the back of the chair. Have you got a towel I need to wipe off this talc?" While he was in the bathroom I checked my foot. It was sore but definitely nothing broken. He handed me a large bath towel.

"Will this do?"

"That's great." I soon removed all the blotches. "My foot's ok, but it still needs kissing better. It should smell good after being inside a double rubber." I lifted my leg and pointed my toes towards him. He cradled my foot gently then took my big toe into his mouth and sucked. His tongue danced around it and his eyes burned deep into mine. He finished by planting a soft kiss on top of my foot.

"I have some cream for muscle pains." I went to the medical drawer and found it. "It doesn't smell and it should help. Here you can put an ankle sock over it for now."

"Thank you kind sir." I stood up and gave him a kiss. "Speaking of rubbers, Alex…do you have any preference?" Now that had to be the daftest question of all daft questions…he's a virgin for fuck sake! Sometimes my stupid mouth makes ME cringe!

"Rubbers, meaning condoms? No…no preference. What do you suggest?"

He seemed to accept my balls-up ok, so I went with the flow. "Ribbed are good…black ribbed? I think I have some of those."

"I have some condoms as well." I took my wallet from my back pocket. "In hear I think." I didn't think I knew.

"You have some condoms…since when did you have condoms?"

"I bought a packet this week from the local chemist."

"You bought them specially for me…Alex, you bought condoms because I was…?"

"Yes!"

"I threw my arms around his neck. I love you Alex Johnson-Bloody-Smythe, I love you!" I jumped up wrapping my legs round his waist and kissed him and cried.

"Why are you crying?"

"Don't ask…just hold me."

Alex held me up for what seemed like an eternity. Certainly until the throbbing ache returned to my instep and realisation kicked in that we still had things to resolve. Better still we had to resolve that things needed to be kicked! "Socks and wellies."

"No way Traci. You can forget about kick-starting the Vincent…I'm serious."

"Perhaps not Vincent but definitely Alex." I bit his ear and released my leg lock. I think Alex got the hint, disappearing quickly into the bathroom. By the time he got back I had donned woolly socks and rubber boots and was just turning down the tops. "Do they look ok without my tights?"

"Better than ever…very sexy…you certainly know how to turn a man on."

"Are you being sarcastic again?"

"No honest they do look sexy on you."

"Hmmm…ok…let's go." I took his hand and walked out to the bikes. "Where's Bobby?"

"He likes to sleep round the front of the house in the shade. I can shout him if you want."

"No he's fine round the front…on guard…asleep…eyes closed." Ciggie…go on have one with me…please…good." I placed it between his lips and loaded mine. "Sit on the bike Alex." He did as instructed. I got the cushion from the sidecar and placed it carefully corner-ways over the flat dashboard arrangement, tucking it neatly inside the windshield. "Perfect." Alex's intrigued look never changed. I took two matches from my jacket pocket placing them between my lips and walked back round the bike. I slowly slid the riding crop down my right boot and picked up the long rubber gauntlets before turning my back to him. "Unhook my bra please Alex." He carefully lifted my T-shirt and undid the three hooks and eyes. Within seconds I slid the bra through my sleeve and threw it into the sidecar. "Ah, that's better. Do you want to blow or should I?" I pulled at the neck. I let go and brushed my boobs with both hands releasing a cloud of stale talcum powder. "Ok move back a bit so I can get on. You have the back footrests and I'll have the front…for the time being anyway." I put my hands on his thighs and carefully cocked my right leg over the bike and sat down facing him. Now I slowly slipped both hands into the gauntlets, making sure that they were snug by interlocking my fingers and pushing my hands out towards him. Finally I lifted my left boot onto Alex's knee, located both matches in the seam at the back of the boot and slowly pulled them up the entire length of boot. On the second attempt I dug the heads into the rubber, and the matches exploded into life. I shielded the flame while Alex lit up before lighting my own fag. I took a long satisfying drag on it. "God I love the smell of burning rubber in the morning."

"Traci, it's the afternoon now."

"Doesn't time fly when you're having fun?" I lay back on the cushion with both wellington boots planted firmly on Alex's thighs, giving him a perfect view of my pouting vagina lips. "So Alex…what are you going to do to me?" I started to gently massage his cock with my wellie.

She was doing it again, putting me off balance. I looked down at her foot teasing me, making me hard and making my blood surge and my head spin. At the same time she throws me a question that I can't answer. Alex get a grip! "I'm going to kiss your beautiful breasts, and bite your wonderful…gorgeous bum. What are you doing down there?" I held her foot still for a moment. "Traci I can't think straight!"

"Awe poor Alex…getting excited?" I dropped my left boot onto the kick-starter and started to crank it. As the bike responded with a series of deep sighs my right foot went back to work on his dick. Alex took a drag on the cigarette, inhaled and threw the fag away.

"Traci…Traci…Traci!" I slumped back onto the saddle.

I seized the moment! Taking two long pulls on my fag I jumped up onto the kick-starter pedal kicking it through. With my left hand pinning him down I struggled with my rubber glove to unfasten his belt and zip before tugging at his boxers and releasing his tower. Before he could say anything I spat a mouthful of saliva over the shaft and started to massage it over his full erection. Shocked, Alex's head tilted forwards. I dropped onto him, kissing him and biting his lip. I suddenly pulled my right knee up as far as I could and looked to see my foot connect with his cock, my right hand positioning it into my instep. As I slowly kicked it down Alex moaned. "Hold on Alex…they never start first kick." I repeated the slow kick about six times. "Just making sure I have compression." This time as I kicked it for real Alex gasped! As my foot shot off the end of his dick I grabbed two hand-fulls of shirt and ripped it open. "Ok Alex, now you can fuck me!"

Traci constantly shocked me and knocked me off balance but what she had just done stunned me! But why should it? With my limited experience of all things sexual why should anything shock me? At least I knew we were alive and… KICKING! But I was on fire and wondered just how long I could last? She had made sure that I was started, now it would be a fight not to finish. I nearly asked her why she had ruined my shirt and that my mum had bought it for me, then decided against it. "Get back on your side! It's my turn now and you've got me mad!" There, that told her, pushing her back onto the cushion.

"Oh Alex you're so scary…not!" Having found his footing he hung over me deciding how to take his revenge. He clumsily pushed up my T-shirt and started to massage my left tit. After sand papering it with his rough hand he looked at me, possibly seeking approval before trying to spit on the nipples. I tried to look shocked and it seemed to spur him on. Now he was sucking them and at last my juices were starting to build. "Alex, my knickers…pull them off…pull them hard!" As he grabbed them I lifted my bum off the saddle and they flew away without tearing. He looked nervous so I thought I would help him relax. "Alex you've been diving and sky-diving and now you're going 'muff-diving'"

"Traci do you always have to be so course? I'm not experienced at this…"

"It's not going to bite you…well there aren't any teeth in there are there?" I showed him my teeth and giggled. "Relax you might enjoy it and I certainly will." I pushed him back so that he could get a proper look at my pussy. Using both hands I pulled open my crack. "The little cannon at the top is my clitoris…my baby cock and it's going to need some serious thumb and tongue attention." I tickled it with my rubber finger, then slid it down burying it into my pussy. "And my vagina is in serious need of eight inch dicking…after you've kick-started me that is!"

"And how am I supposed…?"

"Get your fuckin wellie up here! Ok kick-it …slowly. Oh God that feels good. Harder…harder…faster…faster…agggh…ok! Now give me your finger and thumb." I liberally loaded both with heavy saliva and dropped his hand into place. "Push it in Alex…push it deep in and finger fuck me." His lips made contact with mine, possibly I considered to stop me giving instructions…he was flying now and doing just fine. "Kick up the bike Alex, I mumbled between kisses. Please kick up the bike and make it groan."

There was a joke that one of my mates in the navy had told me about making love while multi-tasking but I couldn't remember it. I couldn't remember anything except my finger deep inside her. She was warm and moist and soft and beautiful. With every push it seemed to respond by sucking me in …deeper and deeper…like warm, wet quicksand. My thumb gently pushed at her clitoris that now perked up, erect…while all the time Traci's breathing became heavier and louder…much louder.

"Kick it Alex…Kick it! And lick it, then put your tongue in." I lifted both legs and draped them over his shoulders. I hadn't realised just how long his tongue was and how quickly he would master the art but he was bringing me to the boil fast! As I hand wanked his cock my feet kicked at his back like a child having a tantrum. "Oh go on…more…more! Kick it Alex…kick it!" Quick Alex…where's the rubber? Come on we need to get you dressed!"