All Comments on 'Tracked Down'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thanks

I have not always liked your story lines but this one is good. I look forward to the next chapter. There will be one right?

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 3 years ago
Very nice start

Hope it continues

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Looking forward to more. The 3some will be wild. I hope it works out for all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh I love a good mystery. Can't wait for the next chapter....there will be one right??? PLEASE!!!!

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

R U stuck? Or is it a piece of your published ones, sabb?

KeithDKeithDover 1 year agoAuthor

I don't know what you mean about "stuck." This story is over a year old in posting and it's finished. Yes, it is published to the marketplace. Most important, though, I am not Sabb. Sabb is my writing partner and one of my publishers. We are two different writers.

m1km1n30m1km1n309 months ago

It’s not clear that you’ve finished with this story. The ending would make many readers think another chapter might appear. Many authors take an extended time to come back to a piece. How would anyone know you had no plans to continue this one if no one asked?

You’re very talented, tell a great story. Your answer to the previous poster was really surprising and that’s the only reason I’m commenting on it. I’m hopeful I’m simply hearing it wrong in my head.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...