All Comments on 'Tracking Evil, a Podcast Pt. 12a'

by Firsttimewriting

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Thumper311Thumper3117 months ago

Been hooked on this story from chapter 1, love the storyline and characters. I was surprised that Erica didn't have sex in this part but I have a feeling she's going to make up for it in part B. Already looking forward to part B, great job, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

ARLENE'S HOUSE OF SIN ,HEHE!

Just when I think you can't top Arlene's previous encounters including Arlene adopting Sondra's "devil may care attitude "and we wouldn't have it any other way. (, Author, you kick it up notch further also got MIlf Arlene pulling the whole family airtight affair after Arlene's supposed one night stand with young Billy from the college snowballs into a family funfest for Grandfather Zeke and grandson Sam from the previous morning after he bought her' pitcher" was her excuse for the previous sexy night cap.

I thought it was nice touch calling Arlene a seductress as Zeke parallels the sermons from Destry's funeral a few days before.

Meantime, Erica gets her head back in the game after Destry's death and girls weren't fooled by Elvin's sob story.

Although Butterman wasn't idle either, despite being away for a while and he didn't like anyone messing with supposed rival Erica and their game as Butterman killed Elvin after outliving his usefulness and putting Elvin's disappearance as a missing ghost chase for the moment, but the girts don't know that yet either?

Considering that Erica's under cover guise at the soup kitchen for the homeless might lead for bear fruit for the next lead on Butterman whereabouts.

But reporter Erica might be this entering the world's oldest profession after getting a lead from Carter about Jackson at the building meeting point.

Looking forward to more in part 2 as Erica's and Arlene's sexy murder mysteries, adventures intensify in Tracking Evil, A Podcast.

Welcome back, Author

Continue on

Cheers!

Denisa2004Denisa20047 months ago

Wow!!!! Incredibly sexy story. I love Erica, I can read about her even if she doesn't participate in love scenes, although I think we'll see something really strong in the next part. I hope the next part isn't too far off. I know it's selfish as I say it, but this story is something else.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thanks for taking the time in adding to this story, hope you have a few more chapters to grace us with. Like the others hope that part B isn't too far off in the distant. Love me some Erica, she's grounded and focused. Some would call her and her behavior dirty. I call her beautiful and sexy and she makes sex a thing of beauty. She's not shy, not ashamed, or willing to lie that she enjoys sex and is willing to use it to achieve her goal. She's a professional but she gives into the moment and enjoys the pleasure she gives and receives. I was disappointed that Trent and Lincoln didn't have another go with her and if they did that it wasn't included. But if she's about to enter in participating in adult movies then part B is going to be hot. But no matter what adventure Erica partakes in she's going to make it sexy. Again thanks and please don't make us suffer too long in making us wait for part B.

HagisHagis7 months ago

Another great chapter. Wonderful the realistic aspect of Arlene's personality as a woman who uses sex as an analgesic to the harshness of reality.

EshuEshu7 months ago

A five stars chapter. The best aspects of this series are the deep psychology of the two female main characters and the detailed and well-developed plot. But sometimes the sex scenes are not linked to that plot and it gives the impression that the argument do not advance. They are random and casual events, very well written, but some make the story disperse. Arlene's rape is, in my view, a very exciting scene but well integrated into the plot.

It's the only criticism I can think of. Tracking evil is an outstading series for this site. The arc of the two female characters, their life-changing experience to discover sex with brothas, and the love-hate or attraction-scorn feeling of Butterman towards Erica, convert these stories in something more than an arousing reading. Congratulations.

AguniAguni4 months ago

Ah. It's so fucking funny to think that Arlene is literally about to fuck 3 generations of the same family... at the same time. I don't really want to see a part 3 of this particular sexcapade, funnier to just leave that as a thought of hers next chapter.

I really don't see why our gorgeous redhead thinks she's betrayer Sondra, with that romp with Destry. Pretty sure she'd have been okay with it even if he was still alive. He fucked Erica with her consent and they were already in a cave orgy. We're kind of past that point of boundaries, lmao.

Not opposed to the fucking, but I hope Arlene gets her head clearer by talking to both Sondra and Erica (when she comes back) so that she can be close to them again. I can't help but feel that Erica's probably being misled (again) and is probably gonna suck some dude taking advantage of a "homeless" woman for nothing. Seems like a typical misadventure for her. Perhaps I'm being too harsh, but last chapter had me shaking my head at her being blackmailed for nothing substantial.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirsttimewriting@Firsttimewriting
Started writing for first time back in March 2021 as a form of therapy during lock down. Enjoyed it so much I've kept going at it since. As always, thanks to those readers who have been following, enjoying and feeding back on my efforts, I really appreciate the support. All ...