All Comments on 'Tracking Evil, a Podcast Pt. 13a'

by Firsttimewriting

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
HagisHagis5 months ago

Excellent story with a young character who combines youthful ignorance with a pure instinct for sexual adventures.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sonda gets back in the game with new partner Denisa after mourning the death of Destry. Some things you tell don't tell daddy dearest. We know all Denisa we'll never Hehe! She's basically the Russian version of Erica with a criminal father.

Arlene goes to Zekes Judge friend Abraham and finds her case has too many holes, including won't survive court scrutiny and not make it to trial either on speculation theories but Abraham gives his marching orders to Arlene (since Arlene is a submissive girl to Black Dom's) getting Arlene to accept her true self."

Next, we'll how Erica doing on her side of the investigation on Side B on her getting back to basics against Butterman.

Continue on

Cheers!

MrBHMrBH5 months ago

The Romanian merc was hot. Nasty, smart and hot. More please

IR_scholarIR_scholar5 months ago

I was skeptical about new characters but that was a hot chapter with Denisa!

CarlickCarlick5 months ago

Hi Firsttimewriting. I love your stories. What happened to part 13b? Was something wrong with it?

FirsttimewritingFirsttimewriting5 months agoAuthor

@Carlick, Hi and thanks for reading my stuff. I uploaded an incomplete file of 13b, missing a few thousand words. I asked the site administrator to take it down so that I could get the complete file uploaded. That's now been submitted so fingers crossed it will be online soon to read. Apologies for any confusion caused.

AguniAguni4 months ago

I can't help but think that the 2 tough girls getting gangbanged by the criminals they're having dealings with lowers their standing in their eyes somewhat, especially Denisa. But whatever, the fucking must occur. Denisa's first time with a black man was 3 at the same time using all her holes. What a way to break forward into new territory!

I know it's been becoming more obvious through the story (especially in the last few chapters) of Arlene's newfound desire for dominant black men, but it feels like the first time she's admitted it to herself. And out loud at that. And yet the disparity between "As a grandfather/father who's been upholding the law, you have my blessing to kill those sons of bitches." to immediately "So how about that fucking?" was too much for me, lmao. These old men are fucking themselves into their graves, and I'm sure they'd die happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirsttimewriting@Firsttimewriting
Started writing for first time back in March 2021 as a form of therapy during lock down. Enjoyed it so much I've kept going at it since. As always, thanks to those readers who have been following, enjoying and feeding back on my efforts, I really appreciate the support. All ...