All Comments on 'Tracking Evil, a Podcast Pt. 13b'

by Firsttimewriting

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Erica's having a baby and a renewed sense of purpose going forward against Archrival killer Butterman. Besides her next meeting the person Arlene and Sondra, Denisa, have captured by Butterman's Cabal network.

Continue on

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it as always amazing writing skills. Erica is so beautiful and sexy. By her possibly being pregnant now hope it doesn't mean an end to her experiences. Hopefully in the next chapter there will be a conversation with her Dad about what just happened and her love for black men.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'd love to see a cruel plot twist that can allow this to keep going. Imagine Butterman kidnaps Erica almost immediately so he can administer a morning-after pill, and prevent Erica's pregnancy!

AguniAguni4 months ago

The misadventures of Denisa are hilarious. She gets in contact with Erica and the crew, and all of a sudden she keeps finding herself getting taken advantage of by black men.

Funny how this chapter was Erica's turn to admit her love/preference for dominant black men, but I REALLY didn't expect her to be impregnated. AND HE CALLED HER DAD AND HAD HER SAY THAT SHIT. That made me so fucing uncomfortable, and I'd like to hope that Saul had the decency to cut it short before the rant got too real... My god, how do you even explain that away!? Still hot, though (as long as I ignore the call).

Another great chapter! Let's hope Erica gets back to the Hockey Fan fast enough before this serial killer cabal realizes something is wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirsttimewriting@Firsttimewriting
Started writing for first time back in March 2021 as a form of therapy during lock down. Enjoyed it so much I've kept going at it since. As always, thanks to those readers who have been following, enjoying and feeding back on my efforts, I really appreciate the support. All ...