Tracy Plus 2 #03 - Sunday

Story Info
The Weekend Continues.
3.3k words
5
1.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy woke up for the third time that night. She couldn't believe how wet her sheets were -- and not from sweat. Her pussy was completely soaked and left white spots under her in areas that had been able to dry. Her wetness had covered them from several intense play sessions from the night before. They never seemed to entirely dry off from it, staying heavily damp.This always led to the wet spots she found when she woke up each time. It was a constant flow that showed no signs of stopping.

Tracy had been drinking so much extra water so she could pee as often as she could to maintain that euphoric feeling from Friday night's high. Unfortunately, she neglected to figure out just how long that water would fill her bladder and she had been peeing way more than she could keep up with. She had also failed to take into account the need to pee in the middle of the night, which didn't help her inability to sleep solidly. What's even more is that while it was still arousing, it seemed like something was missing. More like someone, or rather more than just one someone was missing. She needed Tori's slim and Angela's pudgy bodies to make it feel that extra hot feeling she wanted!

Looking at the clock, Tracy realized that she had to be up for church in 2 hours. Despite the opportunity to grab a few more hours of sleep, she was almost certain there may be no point in trying after what she'd been through the last 2 nights. With that in mind, she wondered if there was actually a point to trying it.

Tracy's mind just kept swirling from the dance on Friday, catching Angela masturbating in the park later that night and then the idea that she was being blackmailed for what she had done in the bathroom had her so riled up and horny ("what the fuck is wrong with me? Being hot about being blackmailed should be a terrifying thing!") that she couldn't take it. She rubbed her sopping folds until she was sore by the time she reached Sunday that she was sure she was going to burst into flames when she walked into the church foyer because of all the "extra sinning" she'd been doing.

Tracy continued to carefully rub her swollen lips with the thoughts of how much she had been more and more turned on every minute since that night. Her mind was alive more than ever! This was an unprecedented thing for her as she had never stayed this horny for this long. She had collected periods of 24 hours or a little more before, but this seemed to be going into full 3 days now and it only seems to be getting worse. She had no idea how she was going to make it through the day without needing to touch herself, starting with church, for that matter.

Tracy reached over and turned her bedside light on. Pulling the covers off of her lap entirely, she examined her cum stained sheets and then reached down to her pussy under her heavy, dark bush, which smelled strongly of the cum that was dried in it. Reaching down and touching it, she ran her fingers around her clit, feeling that same electric charge that she had had every time since Friday night. Tracy rubbed it as she thought of Tori and her pussy without shame. Her trimmed bush on grand display and her perfect aim for the drain; the sight of Angela pissing on the toilet and her bush, although it wasn't as heavy as hers. Pushing her fingers deep in her hole with her eyes closed.

She noticed that something felt different. Rather than being the feeling of liquid lube she was used to using, it was much more gooey, but not in a gross way. Her fingers were gliding on her inner walls rather than feeling the smooth movement she had. Opening her eyes from the change in the feeling, she brought her fingers out and watched as strings of cum stuck to her fingers and stretched out a lot longer than she has ever experienced before. She was amazed at what she was seeing. Remembering how her thighs felt when she woke up, she took her other hand and felt the inner left side of her thigh. That had a gliding effect as well. She turned back to her right fingers and opened and closed them, all while seeing the sticky web of goo stretched between them. Almost instinctively, she stuck them in her mouth.

Meanwhile, over at Tori's house, things weren't as dire as they were with Tracy, but she had had a difficult time just the same. Not only did she get grounded for coming home so late, she was also quite worried about the blackmail as opposed to the excitement Tracy was feeling, even though she didn't know that Tracy was. She hadn't been able to talk to either of her friends since Friday night because of the grounding she received.

"Maybe this isn't such a bad thing" she thought.

The separation had helped her keep her eye on the future and not let things with them influence her into believing that it actually was ok to be this excited. She had rubbed herself off many times until she tender on Sunday, just simply thinking about what happened the night before. That was a sign to her to slow down, but it didn't get her to stop thinking about things.

"This is so much better than porn!" she thought.

After that, she began to feel a bit panicked about the whole thing and what would unfold come Monday. By the time Sunday night came, she was in knots thinking about it. Also, she pondered the idea about whether this meant that she was a lesbian. That thought also drove her insane, though it was much less stressful than the blackmail.

After focusing on everything for so long, she finally thought that maybe it would be ok to push the envelope and cum in order to relax and, even though she felt it was somewhat wrong to think about Tracy and Angela sexually. It had crossed her mind more than once that Angela was a lesbian. She just had a feeling, but that was irrelevant at this point. She needed to relax and they were all she could think about. She decided to put the thoughts in her mind of just how it could be, took off her pajama shorts, and felt between her legs. Her subconscious must have been working overtime and was sinking her deeply into a side she never dreamed of. It was then that she realized that she had no choice but to think about her friends. It was ok in her mind to do it. It wasn't real, after all.

Tori ran her fingers between her wet folds. She couldn't get the image of what was soon to be an amazing fantasy and orgasm out of her head. Stopping for a few seconds, she took several shallow breaths, inhaling and exhaling gradually. She thought about the porn she had been looking at on her phone (where she could hide it from her mom and dad.) It always focused on threesomes, two women and a man. She wasn't sure she could incorporate a man into this fantasy as she didn't have anyone that applied to this situation. It was always one woman sucking the guy's dick while another laid below her and ate her pussy while on her back; from the bottom. Focusing on that idea and the man getting to cum and the woman swallowing it, she came to an idea of the three of them working together in order to make this work in the same way, but for the 3 of them. She imagined that Tracy was on her back, underneath her cunt. She was on her hands and knees. She calculated just how this had to happen with Angela. She realized that the only way that this would happen is if Angela was on her back where she could easily buy her face in her wet and meaty layers of her pussy, making it so she could make Angela cum. Knowing that this was the only way that it had to be; just how it would work for all of them to make it work.

Tracy wasn't going to be tended to, so she imagined them rotating to each other's positions. This way all of them could benefit from it. And with that, Tori rubbed herself with the fantasy she had imagined and how she was going to get herself to orgasm. Maybe more than once.

Angela, on the other hand, was sleeping very well. She was still very sexually charged when she got home and knew that she had to have at least one more cum. Being nearly bottomless in the park in the middle of the night just kept her thoughts and her pussy elevated to the highest points. She couldn't think about the blackmail because she wasn't there, so all she had to worry about was getting off just one more time and she knew just the right way to finish herself off for the night. Something she had never confessed was the way she liked to get off. Her fingers were fine and did a good job, but what helped her more than anything to cum harder and harder, sometimes with rolling multiple orgasms, back to back, was vibration. Something to stimulate her clit in a different way. Her favorite device? Her old electric toothbrush.

Angela had gotten the idea from the girl she first had experiences with, the one she got kicked out of school for. They had spent many quiet and hidden secret meetings together, the last one before what happened in school is what introduced her to the idea. Her playmate, Shay, had told her that she found a better way to get off and that it was going to be like nothing Angela had ever felt before. At that point, Shay got out her electric toothbrush -- the one she used everyday -- and set it next to herself and Angela. She took off the bikini panties she was wearing - Angela's favorites - which were plain white and nearly see through.. Exposing her unshaven pussy (whose hair was sparse but fluffy, hers, which was dense and more widespread.) Shay exclaimed that Angela needed to pay close attention to her clit (which she pointed to and very erect, somewhat large for a girl her age. Angela later realized this when she thought back on it now.) Picking up the toothbrush and turning it on, Shay touched it to her clit, jumping and pulling the toothbrush away as it was too sensitive for that much pressure at first. Regrouping, Shay began to rub the vibrating hood around her clit, immediately making her moan. She was particularly loud and Angela was always afraid that Shay's parents would come home and find them both bottomless, but thankfully, it never happened.

The more Shay ran it around her clit, actually touching it with a little more pressure, the louder she got. This was seemingly something she was completely unaware of as she was lost in her bliss.

"Shove your fingers in me!! Put them inside my pussy!" She ordered.

Angela didn't think twice about doing it. Using one hand to rub her own pussy, she shoved two fingers in Shay's plump and lipless cunt with ease. She slid them in and out with intensity, completely abandoning her own pussy and focused on Shay's instead. Shay was wailing louder than ever as body stiffened up as she came. Angela felt her pussy suck on her fingers as Shay's orgasm ran through her body. Her pussy was sucking harder and harder and for a lot longer than just a single cum. Angela immediately felt that she was having what Shay called "train" orgasms, as if they just kept coming down the track. The feeling of her pussy clamping down on her fingers was intoxicating. Gradually Shay came down from her high, giving Angela the closest she ever thought she'd get to cumming without touching herself. Angela was going to try the brush at Shay's insistence, but it was far too close to other people slowly coming home from their respective locations. This never came to be, though, as the next day proved to be their undoing.

With this incredibly hot memory running in her head, Angela was tuned on the image of Shay and her teaching experience. She smiled to her tired self devilishly. She sat on her bed, bottoms off and legs spread. Turning on the toothbrush, she looked at her pussy. Taking the makeshift vibrator, she turned it on and slowly moved it closer and closer to her clit.

Tracy's alarm blared loudly as she had unknowingly fallen back to sleep. It was 5 minutes to 8! She was supposed to have been dressed and ready for church more than ten minutes ago! She had to have been so tired from not sleeping that she had habitually hit the snooze button, but obviously way too many times. She flew out of her bed, her alarm still blaring and whipped off the nightshirt she had on and stood in front of the mirror, entirely naked, and observed for 15 seconds. She found that she could still see just how aroused she had been with the dried cream on her thighs and what she felt on her hand. They were dry and a bit crusty, her hand sticky from the cream as well as her saliva. She should have washed herself off, but had no time to waste and her dried up.

As her alarm continued to scream, she pulled out her pink skirt (figuring it'd be easiest to put on in a hurry), along with her black shirt from Friday because it was on top of her laundry pile and easy to grab. She didn't care what she was wearing at this point; she just needed to get downstairs and ready to leave for church!

"Tracy!! We're going to be late!"

"I'm almost ready mom! I promise!"

Her mind was scrambling with panic and thoughtlessness. Throwing on her beige bra from yesterday and the white granny panties that she usually saved for her period, from who knows how many days ago. The idea made her cringe, but right now it was about being ready before her mom took her head off,

As she finished getting dressed, she ran to the bathroom for a quick trip and washed her hands and face thoroughly in order to get the worst of what lingered from overnight. Looking at her watch as she headed downstairs ("6 minutes total, not bad!" she thought), grabbed her purse from next to the desk and made a run for the door. Jumping in the car, her mom gave a disapproving look.

"We'll deal with this later." she said in a low, but threatening tone.

Tracy wasn't at all paying attention to her. She was more focused on what was going on between thighs. She didn't realize just how much her thighs rubbed together with the dried coating of cream. It was rather uncomfortable and actually made her sore. As she slammed the door, she heard her alarm had finally stop. The maximum full length of attempting to wake her had finally come to a halt, just without her there.

"This is it, I'm totally dead." she thought. "There's no way they won't be able to tell I'm moving oddly and...oh my god! The smell! Will people be able to smell how turned on I am?" Panic started to set in now that she had time to think.

____________________________________

After a slap on the thigh by her mom, Tracy lifted her head and looked to the altar to see Anna Fox, a rather attractive, light skinned black woman, speaking at the lectern. She was somewhere in her early 20s and new to town, though no one really knows where she came from or why she relocated there or even what she did all day.

Anna's hair was a dark, mousy brown that complemented her fair complexion well. Her hair was pulled back into a short ponytail and her bangs that rested along her forehead but with a slight poof, definitely done with a curling iron. The rest of her outfit matched the reserved presentation of her hair - a non-expressive white blouse and cocoa brown colored pencil skirt. Her nose was small and pointed and was fairly small, Tracy estimated that she couldn't be any more that 5'2" or 5'3" and extremely thin.

Tracy's mind began to wander as she studied her form. "She can't have more than an A-cup" she thought. "My tits would make her look flat-chested in comparison!" at which Tracy smiled slightly. This caused a certain tingle in her body, similar to the initial feelings she had felt on Friday night. Her mind wandered away for several moments as she began to undress her mentally, feeling extra naughty, only coming back to reality when her mom gave her a sharp swat on her thigh, leaving three red marks where her fingers landed.

Tracy's head may have popped up to the front where Anna was still reading scripture, but her mind was totally focused on undressing her. She couldn't stop it. The last thing one her mind was religion and being good, but sinning with Anna all she could.

She imagined Anna's petite body entirely nude, flat chested and shaved, every inch smooth to the eye and touch. Anna was up on the altar, resting back on her hands with her legs splayed open. Just a single line split between her legs to prove she was a girl and not some alien in disguise. Tracy's mouth watered a little.

For a third time, Tracy's thigh took a swat, but this time it wasn't with her mother's hand, but a little Japanese hand fan that her mother always kept with her as it was a memory of Tracy's grandmother that passed 2 years before. This was decidedly more painful than before and added a seriously raised welt just above her right knee. The whole length of the top of her thigh was bright red. Her mother leaned over and kicked her out of the church.

"Get out. If you're not going to pay attention you're most definitely not welcome here.Wait outside. We'll talk about this later, too! Now go!"

Eyes directed toward her and her mom as the whispers become louder with each admonishment and particularly the loud slap of the fan the third time she got accosted.

Tracy was more than a little taken aback. Her mother had never once kicked her out of church, not ever, and now here she was, an 18-year old girl stepping out of a pew and leaving the front entrance. She knew she was being stared at.

Tracy didn't understand why her mom slapped her when she could have simply ignored the fact that she wasn't paying attention. It really didn't matter whether she paid attention or not, really. She was at a point whether she wanted to be a part of what she now believed to be a hypocritical society.

What was she going to do? The weather was fair, but chilly, and she didn't grab a sweater of any sort in her hurry to leave. There was a bathroom in the back of the church, she thought. Maybe it was time to do A LOT of sinning.

She did feel more than a little turned on as a result of everything that had happened since Friday night, of course, but now she took it into account that she really didn't mind the pain that came along with her mother's slaps. In fact, it was possible she was even more juicy below the waist than she was before.