Tracy's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy was not getting it. Here she was, being "intimate" with a woman, (her brain was still being a little prissy about using the words "woman" and "fuck" in the same sentence), and this woman's husband was in the next room?

Grasping at straws, Tracy asked,

"So, is he gay as well?"

Sophie laughed as though Tracy had said something extremely funny.

"No, Philip's not gay, and neither am I."

"In fact, after you leave tomorrow morning and I have told Philip what we got up to tonight, I fully expect that Philip won't be able to restrain himself, and will want to fuck me, hard."

Firstly, Tracy wasn't sure how she felt about her newly discovered lesbianism being discussed so casually with a strange man.

Secondly, she could see that Sophie was relishing the thought of being "fucked hard" by Philip.

So many things were not making sense, she didn't know where to start.

"But you sleep in separate bedrooms," said Tracy.

"Not exactly. This is our spare room. I normally sleep in the master bedroom with Philip, when I'm not entertaining "guests"."

Tracy was becoming angry, so demanded a full explanation.

So, Sophie explained that she and Philip considered themselves a normal heterosexual couple. However, Philip had a fetish about his wife having sex with other woman. Being the loving wife that she was, Sophie was more than pleased to indulge him in his fetish.

"Wait, so I'm just some sort of fetish toy!", exploded Tracy with indignation.

"No, no" placated Sophie. "Philip only asks me to sleep with other women. He doesn't get a say in which women I sleep with, and I only choose to sleep with interesting, attractive women that turn me on... like you".

Tracy was a little mollified, especially at being called "interesting and attractive", but she was still angry with the situation she found herself in. Afterall, she had taken a lot of risks tonight, and made a lot of comprises concerning what she thought of as her long held sexual identity.

Currently she was feeling more than a little vulnerable.

"So, has Philip ever slept with one of your "guests"", asked Tracy a little nervously.

"No" said Sophie emphatically. "That would be cheating, and Philip would never cheat on me".

Tracy was becoming confused again.

"Cheating as in infidelity-cheating? But you sleep with other women?"

"I sleep with other women because Philip wants me to. I've never wanted or asked Philip to sleep with anyone else, so he doesn't".

A small part of Tracy's mind thought it saw a small, very twisted, glimmer of sense in what Sophie was saying. However, the main part of her brain was emphatically telling her it made no sense at all.

At first, Tracy was tempted to leave immediately, but then realized it was too late. She wouldn't feel comfortable alone on the underground at this time of night, and it was too late for a cab.

She would have to stay here tonight.

However, until she could get her own thoughts together, her brief flirtation with being a lesbian were over... for now... regardless of what Sophie might want.

She wondered if she should go and sleep on the couch. But what if Philip was still out there?

In the end, she decided to stay in the bed. It was warmer and more comfortable than the couch would be.

She tried to ignore what was currently making the bed so much warmer and softer.

Sometime later, Sophie began lightly kissing Tracy's neck. Despite how nice it felt, Tracy ignored it... she wasn't interested, she was still too angry... nothing else was going to happen tonight... but she let Sophie carry on, just for the sake of politeness.

It was also just for the sake of politeness that Tracy later let Sophie start caressing her thigh.

Much later, after several more instances of politeness, Tracy was begging Sophie not to stop.

********

Tracy awoke to Sophie kissing her on the shoulder and gently telling her it was time to get up.

To say Tracy's mind was in a state of confusion as she groggily came to was a massive understatement. She couldn't deny that sex with Sophie had been the best she had ever had, but had she been lied to? Had she been misled?

Well, no, she hadn't been lied to, because she had never asked about Sophie's situation. By the time Sophie had asked Tracy home, Tracy had only one thing on her mind. In fact, as far as Tracy could tell, Sophie had always answered her questions truthfully. Even if she had rather not known some of the answers.

Had she been misled? Sophie had never said she was married until Tracy asked. But then again, Tracy had never quite got around to telling Sophie she wasn't a lesbian (she wasn't, was she?).

How much information was a person meant to volunteer on a first date? - Well, the fact that they were married should count fairly high on the list!

And then there was the fact that Tracy had slept with Sophie on their first "date". Tracy was a little old fashioned in that she followed the three-date rule. She had NEVER slept with a guy until their third date. But last night she had followed Sophie home like a lust-sick puppy and had let Sophie do things to her, the thought of which still made her pussy tingle.

But that wasn't the whole story was it. She had played her part too. She couldn't deny the pleasure it gave her to see how she made Sophie moan and scream.

Tracy was so mixed up at the moment. She wanted to feel angry and betrayed, but those feelings just weren't there. She realized that she only wanted to feel that way because of some misplaced guilt about how much she had enjoyed last night.

As she rose, Sophie threw her a bathrobe and helped her collect her clothes.

Leading her to the bathroom, Sophie informed her that once she had showered and dressed, breakfast would be in the kitchenette to the left.

As Tracy showered, she began to realize that she was likely going to be meeting Philip in a couple minutes.

What would she say? After all Tracy had been intimate... No... Time to be honest... Tracy had been fucking his wife for most of the night.

If he asked her how it had been, she thought she would curl up and die of embarrassment.

Showered and dressed, Tracy made her way cautiously to the kitchenette.

Sophie and Philip were already there. Philip was picking at a fruit salad as he read his book, Sophie was sorting something out in the fridge.

"Take a seat" Sophie called out, "What do you want for breakfast?"

Tracy glanced at Philip and stated that a fruit salad would be fine.

Nervously Tracy sat down.

Oh god.

Philip was bound to ask about last night. Despite the shower, he could probably still smell his wife all over her.

Tracy recalled with horror how loudly Sophie had made her cum last night (a couple of times). Philip couldn't possibly have not heard it.

Oh god, oh god, oh god.

"Hi, I'm Philip. We met briefly last night."

"Hi, I'm Tracy"

As opening conversations went, it wasn't exactly stellar. However, at the moment Tracy was grateful for anything that could be described as boring and normal.

When Sophie arrived with Tracy's breakfast, the conversation became easier and more relaxed.

Everyone was making an effort to be pleasant and polite, and ABSOLUTELY no one mentioned the previous night. Much to Tracy's immense relief.

After breakfast had finished and a sufficiently polite amount of time had passed, Trace announced that she had better be on her way.

Philip gave her a friendly "goodbye", and Sophie offered to walk her to the door.

At the front door, Sophie insisted that they exchange numbers.

"I really enjoyed last night" confided Sophie, "I hope we can do it again soon... if you want?"

Despite having strong reservations, Tracy had to admit to herself that she did want to see Sophie again, and told her so.

"Great!" said a smiling Sophie, but then became a little more serious as she continued, "But, you need to understand, when I'm free to see you next will be up to Philip. I won't cheat on him" she finished solemnly.

Just as Tracy was still trying to get her head around this bizarre side of Sophie and Philip's relationship, Sophie suddenly kissed her passionately, causing her to completely lose her train of thought.

The journey home that morning passed in a bit of a daze for Tracy.

********

Chapter 2 - The Second and Third Dates

Finally home, and her mind a little more clear, Tracy decided that she had a lot to think about. Not least of which was "Who was she?"

Before last night, Tracy was absolutely positive she knew who she was as a woman. Now she wasn't so sure.

Was she still a straight woman who had just had a one-night fling with another woman? (hopefully not just a one-night fling), or was she a lesbian? Or maybe bisexual?

The answer seemed quite important to Tracy at the moment.

Her brain flippantly wondered if there was a chart she could look up?

Would she still be a lesbian if she only ever slept with one woman?

Could she imagine sleeping with a different woman?

What about Vicky. Could she imagine sleeping with Vicky?

NO!! Vicky was her best friend. She was off limits.

But she did have a cute ass.

NO!! Vicky was definitely off limits... for now.

Putting such thoughts aside, Tracy really wished she could call Vicky to talk it through. Tracy and Vicky shared everything with each other, including their sexual exploits - even if Vicky was a bit of an over-sharer. But for once she didn't feel she could confide in Vicky until she knew how she felt about it herself.

Over the course of the next week, she was very tempted to text Sophie, but restrained herself, as she didn't want to appear desperate.

Desperate? What did it mean that she was desperate to see another woman?

Was she desperate to see her as a person she would like to become friends with?... Nooo, not exactly.

Was it just an infatuation brought on by great sex?... Maybe.

Was she desperate to feel Sophie's fingers and tongue between her legs again?... Yes!

Therefore, she was excited to get a text from Sophie the following Thursday.

The text enquired if Tracy wanted to come over for dinner with her and Philip the following evening?

Tracy really wanted to see Sophie again, but she didn't know what to make about the fact Philip was going to be there.

How awkward would it be?

Having had a chance to talk to Philip over that awkward breakfast, she felt confident that he had no sexual designs on her. It was clear his love was reserved exclusively for Sophie.

However, could she really be relaxed with Sophie if she knew Philip was elsewhere in the apartment? She was still coming to terms with the fact she wanted to have sex with another woman, without the added complication that the woman had a husband.

In the end, her desire to see Sophie won out over any doubts she might have. So, she texted back that she would look forward to dinner with them.

Almost immediately she received a reply,

"Great! Dinner at 7:30."

After a pause, a second message appeared,

"Really looking forward to dessert afterwards."

Tracy smiled at the less than subtle double meaning.

********

Dinner with Sophie and Philip was surprisingly pleasant.

Gone was any lingering awkwardness. Instead, Tracy was treated like a friend of the family.

Even though the topic of their relationship never came up, Tracy learnt a lot about Sophie and Philip over the course of the evening.

Tracy wasn't surprised to discover that Philip worked in banking. It seemed to match his quiet and impeccably polite manner. Philip tried to explain what he did, but other than something to do with auditing other companies, the details were lost on her.

What did surprise her was what Sophie did for a living. Tracy would have guessed at something in the fashion world (model?), or some other creative field. Instead, it turned out that Sophie was a team manager in an engineering consultancy. Her main job was overseeing the design and construction of infrastructure projects.

Sophie was excited to explain that she was hoping to make junior partner within the next few years.

After dinner, they retired to the main room, and Sophie and Philip sat on the couch together, Sophie cuddled into Philips's side. Tracy sat across from them in an expensive looking, but extremely comfortable armchair in the same style as the couch.

The conversation continued to flow effortlessly. However, Tracy began to notice that Sophie was increasingly looking at her with what could only be described as a predatory smile.

Philip must have noticed the look on his wife's face as well, because on standing up, he stated that he hoped the women wouldn't mind if he left them alone for a while, but he had better see to the dinner dishes.

As soon as he was gone, Sophie was on her feet, taking Tracy by the hand, and led her quickly to the bedroom.

Upon entering the bedroom, Sophie practically threw Tracy on the bed, before climbing on top of her.

Any lingering doubts Tracy might have had about sleeping with a woman for a second time were completely blown away under the assault of Sophie's urgent kisses.

Sophie had been so worked up, that by the time she had made Tracy cum for the first time, Tracy was only half undressed, and Sophie was still fully dressed.

Sophie was now sitting upright, straddling Tracy's hips, and had begun to unbutton her own blouse, all the while staring at Tracy with undisguised lust.

Tracy stopped Sophie, before wriggling out from beneath her, and instructed Sophie to lie still as she got out of bed.

Locking eyes with Sophie, Tracy slowly removed the rest of her own clothes.

Naked, Tracy got back on the bed.

Immediately, Sophie was reaching hungrily for her.

Tracy gently pushed Sophie back down on the bed and held her arms to her side. She suspected that Sophie was much stronger than she was, but after a bit of resistance, Sophie at last let Tracy take the lead.

With kisses and caresses mixed in, Tracy ever so slowly stripped Sophie.

By the time Tracy was planting kisses on the outside of Sophie's panties, Sophie was at the end of her resolve.

Between Sophies moans, Tracy heard a single word,

"Please."

Slowly stripping off Sophie's panties, Tracy proceeded to do what she had been longing to do all evening, and what Sophie currently so desperately needed her to do.

The intense emotion in Sophie's screams was like music to Tracy's ears.

********

Tracy and Sophie were again lying next to each other. Both were exhausted, and both were content to just bask in each other's warmth.

Tracy thought back to her former self of just two weeks ago and marveled at how far she had come. That lying naked next to another woman, who she had just taken to a beautiful orgasm, could feel so right and natural.

Tracy was currently running a finger slowly, almost absentmindedly, up and down Sophie's labia. It was too early for the finger to cause any serious arousal, but Sophie was still purring in relaxed contentment.

Tracy had a question. She was nervous to ask it, but even more nervous about what the answer might be.

"So, did Philip fuck you after I had left last time?"

"Yes", replied Sophie, softly smiling as she appeared to relive the memory.

Immediately Tracy experienced a sharp pang of jealousy at the thought of "her" Sophie sleeping with someone else. She had to remind herself that "she" was the guest in this relationship.

To change the subject, Tracy asked if Sophie and Philip had ever had a threesome with one of their "guests".

The "No" from Sophie was a definite statement.

"But what if..." Tracy began, but was silenced when Sophie kissed her firmly on the lips.

Tracy took the hint, this wasn't a topic that Sophie wanted to discuss.

Later, as Tracy was between Sophies legs, seeing how close and how long she could keep Sophie on the edge of ecstasy, she began to fantasize about what it would be like for Philip to take her from behind as she ate out Sophie.

The mental image of the three of them together was so strong that Tracy had slightly raised her hips and was rocking them slowly back and forth as he imagined Philip thrusting into her as she had a face full of Sophie.

Her arousal was so high now, she had to do something about it.

She removed the two fingers she currently had inside of Sophie and used them to smear Sophie's juices all over her own sensitive clit. From there, her fingers, through long practice, knew exactly what Tracy needed of them.

As her own arousal skyrocketed, so did the speed and intensity she was licking and sucking Sophie's clit.

Soon Sophie's thighs had Tracy's head in a velvet vice grip as she came directly into Tracy's face.

The feel and sounds of Sophie's orgasm, the thought of Philip pounding her from behind and her own slicked fingers strumming her clit, meant that Tracy's own orgasm came not long after.

********

Breakfast the next morning was much less awkward than the first time had been.

However, Tracy was momentarily caught off guard when Philip asked,

"Good night?"

It took Tracy a second to realize that Philip wasn't prying for details. In his own way it was just an inoffensive polite question, like "Did you enjoy the film last night?" or "Did you enjoy your meal?".

Once she realized nothing was meant by the question, Tracy confirmed that she did in fact have a good night.

The answer seemed to please Philip.

********

Tracy was disappointed that Sophie didn't call that week, and was a little concerned when she didn't call the following week either.

Had Tracy overstepped the mark somehow?

Was it the question about threesomes?

By the beginning of the next week Tracy was desperate to see Sophie again.

Plucking up the courage, she texted to see if Sophie wanted to meet Saturday for lunch?

Tracy had to wait a nerve-wracking three hours before Sophie replied.

Sophie would be thrilled to meet Tracy for lunch.

They arranged to meet at a small café close to Tracy's apartment. As the weather looked as though it was going to be nice, they would make use of the outdoor tables the café provided.

When Tracy arrived at the café, Sophie was already there.

Sophie looked absolutely stunning in a simple summer dress and a pair of open-toed mules. Then again, Tracy suspected Sophie would look absolutely stunning wearing an old flour sack.

Tracy herself was wearing a tight plain white t-shirt and a pair of denim short-shorts. The shorts were so short that Tracy had had to be careful when choosing what underwear she wore with them.

Tracy was showing a LOT of bare skin.

Her outfit was about as subtle as an explosion in a firework factory, but she was trying to send a message.

Judging by the appraising look Sophie was giving her, the message had been received loud and clear.

As neither of them were in a hurry, they decided to stay outside a little longer and order drinks before heading inside for lunch.

Despite the obviousness of her outfit, Tracy was nervous about how she was going to ask Sophie back to her place without sounding too desperate. Therefore, she was both surprised and relieved when Sophie asked,

"So, are we going back to your place?"

Tracy, lost for words, nodded dumbly.

"Now?" asked Sophie with a mischievous grin.

Tracy downed the rest of her drink in one swallow and was already beginning to stand before the word "Yes" was fully out of her mouth.

Tracy had spent a couple of hours that morning cleaning and tidying her modest apartment, just in case Sophie had agreed to come back with her.