Tracy's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy wondered if Sophie had asked because Sophie wanted it to happen, or whether she had asked because she wanted to please Tracy.

Hmm, that would take some thinking about.

"Also, I want you to know that even though I like you, a lot, we will only ever be friends. I won't do anything that risks me losing Sophie. I hope you understand".

Tracy could see that even though Philip had a solemn expression, he also looked concerned and nervous that what he said might hurt Tracy. And it was clear that he didn't want to do that.

Tracy smiled, she stood on tiptoe, kissed Philip tenderly on the cheek and told him not to worry, she did understand.

Tracy found that for the first time since Sophie had announced Philip was her husband, she really did understand them. Their love for each other was so strong, that they would do anything to make the other person happy. Even if in their case the definition of "anything" might strike other people as a bit extreme.

Tracy was more than a little envious of them both.

Their total commitment to each other was a beautiful thing.

********

Once home, Tracy was thrilled to get a text from Sophie.

"Had a fantastic night. Can't wait until the two of us can meet up again".

Such a simple message, but so many things had been said within it.

Tracy decided that she had better call Vicky. Despite swapping several texts with her over the last few weeks, she hadn't actually spoken to Vicky in several days.

She wondered if the "fabulous" Steve was still a thing. Or had Vicky moved on to someone new?

Besides, she had some news of her own that she knew Vicky would be VERY interested to hear.

The End.

********

I hope you enjoyed the story.

One of the things I was trying to convey with this tale was that (IMHO), when it comes to love and lust, the labels and pigeonholes we give ourselves and others really don't do justice to the complexities of real life.

Poor Tracy experienced an extreme example of how complex love and desire can be. But I like to think she came out the other side stronger for it.

Yogma.