Tracy's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, with the speed she was leading them to her bedroom, she doubted that Sophie had time to even notice.

In the bedroom she was about to turn and face Sophie, when suddenly Sophie grabbed her firmly from behind, holding her in place.

She felt Sophies arms slip between her own, then gasped as Sophie roughly grabbed both of her boobs from behind and started massaging them firmly through the t-shirt.

Tracy had been so hot by the time they had gotten to her flat, she really was verging on the desperate. Sophie seemed to have realized that this wasn't the time for soft gentle romance. That would come later.

Even as Sophie continued to roughly massaging and pinch her boobs, she also began to roughly kiss and nibble on Tracy's neck.

Part of Tracy's mind was worried that with the force Sophie was biting her, she would leave visible marks.

Tracy wasn't sure what she would say if Vicky noticed bite marks on her neck. She still hadn't gotten the courage to tell Vicky about Sophie yet. However, that small voice of worry was completely being drowned out by her mind silently begging Sophie not to stop what she was doing.

Sophie's hands were now under her t-shirt, and were pushing the cups of her bra out and over her boobs, leaving her sensitive skin at the mercy of Sophie's hard / wonderful / demanding hands. Tracy gasped as Sophie continued to firmly massage her boobs, and occasionally pinched her nipples hard.

The flames of lust were blocking out just about everything else in Tracy's mind, so she barely noticed her shorts being unbuttoned. However, she couldn't help but notice when Sophie shoved a hand down the front of her panties.

Tracy's breathing now had a definite panting quality to it.

Tracy moaned with pleasure when she felt Sophie's finger sink into her hot wet entrance, then she cried out as Sophie removed her finger and began strumming Tracy's hypersensitive clit with her own slickness.

The intense sensation of something sliding hard and fast over her slippery clit soon had Tracy's legs trembling.

She had begun to associate sex with a woman as being soft, delicate and beautiful. However, Sophie was currently showing her that a woman could fuck just as hard as any man.

Tracy couldn't believe the feelings in her pussy could get any more intense. But the intensity kept increasing to an unbearable level.

The shaking in her legs was getting worse.

She couldn't take it anymore.

But she didn't want it to stop.

It was going on and on.

Please god don't stop.

When her orgasm crashed into her, she would have collapsed into a heap on the floor if Sophie hadn't been there to help support her weight.

With Sophie's help, she half staggered to her bed and collapsed onto it panting as though she had just run a marathon.

After a moment, a now naked Sophie climbed on the bed and held a still shaking Tracy in a tight loving embrace.

********

Resting in Sophie's arms, Tracy asked the question she had been wondering since Sophie had accepted her lunch date.

"Does Philip know that you are meeting me today?"

Sophie smiled kindly at her.

"Of course he knows. I wouldn't be here unless he had let me come."

Even though Sophie had previously stated she wouldn't be "unfaithful" to Philip, Tracy was still coming to terms with exactly what that meant, especially when it applied to her.

Tracy pushed on, "When you didn't call for so long, I was worried that I might have upset you."

"How so?" asked Sophie intrigued.

"I don't know. Maybe asking if Philip had ever joined you and one of your "guests". You didn't seem to want to talk about it when I asked".

Sophie was pensive for a while.

"It's true. Philip and I have an unconventional relationship, but it works for us".

"I'm glad Philip has never shown any interest in one of our "guests", because if he did, I would be afraid it might change things. If Philip wanted to see somebody else, I'm not sure how I would feel about it, but I suspect it would hurt".

Tracy could see that the topic really did bother Sophie, so she dropped it immediately.

Instead, she thought she knew of something that would make Sophie feel better.

They spent the rest of the afternoon making each other "feel better", until they were both thoroughly exhausted.

********

When Sophie was leaving later that afternoon, she paused in the doorway. For once it was Sophie being hesitant.

"Are you saying that you would like Philip to join us one evening?"

Tracy could see that it had cost Sophie a lot to ask that question.

She explained that she hadn't really considered the possibility, but had only asked the question out of curiosity. Before she could help herself, she went on to admit the curious question had been prompted by her fantasizing about being taken by Philip as she was going down on Sophie.

Oh christ! Why had she said that? What woman wanted to hear that the person eating them out was fantasizing about a different person?

Tracy couldn't believe she had once again said something so thoughtless and stupid.

There was a pause whilst Sophie thought things over. Tracy couldn't read her expression. Finally, nodding to herself, in a flat voice Sophie said,

"Ok, I'll discuss it with Philip."

She gave Tracy a quick peck on the cheek, and she was gone.

Tracy was in a state of panic. What if she really had blown it?

What did Sophie mean when she said she would "discuss it with Philip"?

Did she mean she was going to ask Philip to join them?

What if Philip said "No", and forbade Sophie from seeing Tracy again?

What if "discussing it with Philip" meant that Sophie thought Tracy had overstepped the mark, and she was going to tell Philip that the next time Philip asked her to sleep with another woman, Sophie would find somebody else?

What if Philip agreed to the threesome and things went badly? That would be far worse than if he had said "No".

What if Tracy messed things up between Sophie and Philip? She would never be able to forgive herself.

What if...?

What if...?

Tracy was still worrying over the situation two days later when she got a text from Sophie.

"Have spoken to Philip. He will join us if that is what you want... Is this what you want?"

Tracy didn't know how to respond.

Although she had previously never really considered the prospect of a threesome with Sophie and Philip, since Sophie had sort of indicated it might be a possibility, Tracy had been able to think of little else.

However, she was also petrified to risk anything that might jeopardize her relationship with Sophie.

So, she texted back,

"Only if it is what you want. Don't want to hurt you or Philip."

The reply was swift.

"Is this what you want?"

Sophie wasn't going to make this easy for her. If she wanted this to happen, Tracy was going to have to own the decision... including any consequences that might come from it.

After a bit more time to worry, Tracy simply texted back,

"Yes."

This time the reply took a little longer. When it arrived, it simply said,

"Our place, Friday at 7:30pm."

Tracy didn't know if she felt sick with nerves, or sick with excitement.

********

Chapter 3 - Two's Company, Three's Heaven

By the time Tracy had arrived at Sophie and Philip's, she didn't think she had ever been so nervous in her life. Even having to have breakfast with Philip after the first time she had slept with Sophie wasn't as nerve wracking as this was.

Sophie greeted her at the front door with one of her trademark "brilliant" smiles and a kiss that left Tracy a little breathless and made her heart flutter.

In truth, the kiss did more to calm Tracy's nerves than a stiff drink would have.

In the main room, Philip was in his normal place on the couch, and he gave her a warm but polite welcome as she entered.

Like last time, Tracy sat into the armchair that faced the couch.

Whilst Sophie was fixing her a drink, Philip engaged her with small talk. Tracy had the impression that Philip wasn't normally much of a talker, but his naturally relaxed and friendly manner made it easy for people to talk to him.

Once Sophie had delivered Tracy's drink, she curled up on the couch next to Philip, and for the next half an hour Sophie and Philip went out of their way to make the evening as relaxed and pleasant as they could.

If Tracy didn't keep reminding herself why she was here, the evening would have ranked as one of the most pleasant social gatherings she had had in a long while.

Sophie had begun absentmindedly to caress Philip's thigh as they talked. Either Philip hadn't noticed, or he was doing his best to pretend he hadn't noticed.

However, when Sophie's caresses moved more to his inner thigh, and went a little higher, Philips voice would sometimes get a little breathy, especially when Sophie would "accidentally" brush against the bulge beneath his trousers.

By the time that Sophie was "absentmindedly", but exclusively, rubbing the bulge in his trousers, Philip had given up trying to join in with the conversation. Instead, he was leaning back on the couch, his eyes closed, and his breathing noticeably deeper.

Meanwhile, Sophie was continuing to chat away and acting as though butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. However, a brief impish smile would occasionally betray how much she was enjoying the situation.

Not for the first time in Sophie's presence, Tracy was at a loss to know what to do.

She was captivated by what Sophie was doing, and was trying not to stare at the now clearly visible and impressive bulge lying against Philip's inner thigh.

What was she meant to do?

Join in?

But it still felt like a personal moment between husband and wife, albeit if front of a "guest".

Casually, Sophie turned slightly and began unbuttoning and unzipping Philip's trousers. With a little struggle she finally managed to free Philip's cock.

Tracy was in shock.

He was enormous!!

She would never have guessed that the polite and bookish Philip was hiding such a magnificent beast.

Sophie sat back and proceeded to stoke Philip's cock slowly but firmly with one hand, whilst she locked eyes with Tracy.

Despite her mischievous grin and the laughter in her eyes, Tracy felt rooted to the spot by the intensity of the look Sophie was giving her.

The spell was broken when Sophie suggested that Philip was looking a bit hot and bothered. Why didn't Tracy help him loosen his shirt?

It was true. Currently, Philip looked very hot and bothered. Come to that, so was Tracy.

With a little hesitation, Tracy stood and began walking over to them.

All the time Sophie had been keeping eye contact with Tracy, but once Tracy was about halfway across the room, Sophie turned and began sinking her mouth down onto that magnificent cock.

The sight of what she was witnessing, and the deep moan of pleasure from Philip, was enough to make Tracy's pussy flutter.

Kneeling next to Philip, Tracy could see the emotion etched deeply into his face. He was trying to keep control of himself, but it appeared to be a losing battle.

Sensing somebody next to him, Philip opened his eyes and seeing it was Tracy, he pulled her gently to him.

Philip might not have been as good a kisser as Sophie was, but he was pretty damn good. The passion with which he kissed her, seemed out of character for the normally reserved Philip she thought she had known.

As they continued to kiss, Tracy began to unbutton his shirt, only to find that Philip had a surprisingly muscular body. It wasn't the type of bulbously muscly body young men tended to aspire to today, and which did absolutely nothing for Tracy. Instead, it was the tight muscle that made a body hard and hinted at hidden strength within.

As they continued to kiss, it was obvious that Philip's arousal was rising fast, as he began panting faster and faster.

When Tracy looked down, she could see why. Sophie was working him like a well oiled machine.

Sophie had managed to get a surprising amount of his magnificent member into her mouth, and both of her hands were working on the bits of him she couldn't fit.

Tracy could see the hollowing of Sophie's checks as she rhythmically sucked Philip on each out-stroke. She also wondered what else Sophie might be doing with her mouth, as Philip was already balancing on the edge, fighting hard to hold off his orgasm.

Tracy must remember to ask Sophie for some pointers later.

When Philip finally came, jerking his hips uncontrollably, Sophie made sure she clamped her mouth down on him, determined not to waste a single drop of his cum.

Once Philip's spasms had eased, Sophie lifted her head, smiling in satisfaction like the cat that had just ate the cream.

Tracy found the look of hunger that Sophie then turned on her was just a little disconcerting in its open display of naked lust.

"Bedroom", was all Sophie said, before standing and taking Tracy by the hand.

As they left, Tracy heard Philip say between panting breaths, that he would join them shortly, he just needed a minute to gather himself.

By the time they had reached the bed, Sophie had already undressed herself, and soon after she had also undressed Tracy as well.

Climbing on the bed, Sophie lay on her back, and spreading her legs, asked/told Tracy to go down on her. At least she was polite enough to add the word "Please" to her order.

Tracy was more than happy to oblige. She couldn't deny how aroused she had become as they had brought Philip to his orgasm, and she couldn't wait to take that arousal out on Sophie.

Soon Sophie was trying to encourage Tracy to go faster / harder / deeper, but Tracy was going to take her time. Tracy didn't know if this might end up being the only threesome of her life, so she wanted every minute of it to be memorable.

If Sophie wanted her to concentrate on her pussy - fine - but Tracy wasn't going to make it quick. This was going to be an orgasm they could both savor.

A little later Tracy felt Philip get on to the bed behind her.

Oh my god, thought Tracy. Her fantasy of being sandwiched between Sophie's pussy and Philip's cock was going to come true faster than she had anticipated.

However, Philip bypassed her pussy, instead running his strong firm hands over her thighs, her hips, her waist, her back, and very occasionally, over her breasts.

It was so relaxing, yet so arousing at the same time.

Tracy's deep sigh of contentment was only slightly muffled by Sophie's soaking wet labia.

Tracy was struggling to keep her attention on Sophie, when she felt two slick fingers between her own labia. Philip must have picked up some lube on his way into the bedroom. The slippery caresses felt absolutely fantastic.

The fingers withdrew, then came back again with fresh slickness. Now the fingers were working at her entrance, before they slipped effortlessly inside of her. Ooohh.

Despite how great it felt, she wondered why Philip was taking such care to lube her pussy? For a while now she had been very literally dripping wet with arousal.

When Philip began to slowly slide his cock into her, she found that she was suddenly extremely grateful that Philip had been considerate enough to lube them both up.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!! He was huge.

Tracy had seriously underestimated how large Philip actually was.

She had never been stretched this much. There was some slight pain from the stretching, however, any slight discomfort she initially felt was completely dwarfed by the intense pleasure now coursing through her.

Philip began to ever so slowly move back and forth inside of her.

She suspected that Philip was trying to go easy on her, but the slowness of his stroke and the tightness of him inside of her, meant that she felt EVERYTHING. Every ridge, every vein, every bump... she felt everything.

Soon, Tracy was finding it hard to think of anything other than Philip's cock, and what it was doing to her.

Realizing she was rapidly losing the power of rational thought; Tracy began working to bring Sophie quickly to climax. Given Sophie's current state, it didn't take long.

Soon Sophie was bucking and cumming hard into Tracy's face.

Almost as soon as Sophie's spasms began to taper off, Philip began to thrust much harder into Tracy. It was almost as though Sophie's orgasm had been a trigger for Phillip. Now that Tracy didn't have to concentrate on his wife, it was as if Philip had decided that Tracy was free to experience more of what he could give her.

Caught by surprise, his first hard thrust had knocked Tracy forward, so that she was lying on Sophie's abdomen.

As Philip's thrusting continued, Tracy felt soft hands reach down and pull her the rest of the way on top of Sophie.

Between thrusts, Sophie kissed Tracy on the lips with warm tenderness, before wrapping her arms and legs around Tracy and locking her in her with fierce tightness.

Tracy had just enough time to again reflect on how much her life had changed recently. A month ago, she knew with absolute certainty that she wasn't "into" women, and life was simple. Now, she found herself in the arms of the woman she suspected she was falling in love with, she could feel Sophie's hard nipples poking into her boobs, and a man with a truly gorgeous cock was thrusting into her hard.

When she came, the wave of ecstasy that blasted through her scattered even those fanciful thoughts away.

********

That night, time seemed to have no meaning.

The three of them seemed to be caught up in a slow sexual, ever-changing dance.

At one point Tracy was being kissed by Philip, whilst his firm hands caressing her boobs. All the while, Sophie's tongue was busily making her clit sing.

Another time, Sophie was kneeling over Tacy's face, whilst Philip pounded into Tracy from below.

Still another time, Tracy found herself seeing how much of Philip's cock she could get into her mouth without gagging, whilst at the same time Sophie was on the other side of him seeing how far she could get her tongue up his anus. Poor Philip didn't know whether to thrust forward or back.

None of them wanted the night to end. But eventually their exertions caught up with them.

********

Tracy awoke briefly in the early hours to find she was being held in Sophie's arms.

She was only half surprised to find that Philip wasn't there. She suspected that in his oddly polite way of thinking, he didn't want to intrude any more on her and Sophie's time together than was strictly necessary.

********

When Tracy next awoke, it was morning, and she was being tickled by Sophie.

"Wake up sleepy head. You need a shower. You stink of sex", Sophie told her with a laugh.

Tracy groggily thought that Sophie was a fine one to talk.

Sophie led her to the shower, and then surprised Tracy by getting in with her.

Tracy instinctively knew that sex wasn't in the offering. Instead, this was a chance for two women to just enjoy a wondrously warm shower together, with maybe the added bonus of some occasional mutual cleaning / caressing.

Breakfast was a pleasant affair.

And ABSOLUTELY nobody mentioned the previous night, although a few knowing smiles were shared between the three of them.

When it was time to leave, Tracy was surprised that it was Philip that offered to walk her to the front door.

Stopping by the door, Philip turned to face Tracy.

"I want you to know that I had a really wonderful time last night. And I hope you did as well."

Tracy nodded.

"But I want you to understand that no matter how much I enjoyed it, it only happened because Sophie asked for it to happen."