All Comments on 'Tracy's Nude Scholarship Ch. 02'

by Croodle

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
wwaldripwwaldrip11 months ago

Love the start of Tracy’s adventures

smooth_Ballssmooth_Balls11 months ago

For all her openly embracing the program, at the end of chapter 2 naked Tracy is one step behind her male analog, suddenly insecure how to approach jilling in front of her bestie's. One of them has to grasp the initiative and make Tracy do it.

Katie clearly understands that, behind her church girl facade she has a vivid imagination and the moment they heard that knocking at the door Katie saw those pictures, like a movie, a mature man, salt and pepper hair, a cam voice with authority as he orders her to strip, present and submit. Those pictures touched her so she was almost trembling. But giving orders was not her thing.

Alex is horny as hell and nobody is surprised about it. But exactly that is why she cannot act on it out of fear to get rejected and laughed at.

But Natalie, she takes the leaflet from the desk when she comes back from the bathroom, reading the rules of conduct. "It says here you are required to find an audience whenever you need to 'relax'..." casually spoken but suddenly all eyes are on her, "how many times a day will that be? I figure we may get involved here" There is a new tone in her voice, a timbre of strength and authority. "Don't you think it's about time to introduce us to that side of your daily life? Like, now -"

Suddenly Tracy feels very hot and exposed and her besties enjoy the rare show of seeing her blushing.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine11 months ago

Nice story. And even if the other girls are not in the program, it doesn’t mean that they can’t go nude also. Nudism (especially social nudism) is great. Nudism is Comfortable, Relaxing. Natural, Wholesome, Fun, Sensual, and just feels good. They should try it.

CroodleCroodle11 months agoAuthor

Oh wow, that’s amazing stuff! Absolutely golden!

I never thought of that angle for a segue into Tracy’s masturbation, but honestly I may consider it…

msspnnrmsspnnr11 months ago

Now that’s a cliffhanger. My only question is how many of her besties on the couch will get naked with Tracy, masturbate wither or do both. Will Alex offer Tracy a helping hand, or tongue for that matter and will the offer be accepted. How many of Tracy’s fellow students will join her on campus. Then there are those pesky meetings with your professor. Loving these stories.

mitchawamitchawa11 months ago

No comment, There's nothing to write about, because there's no content.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Cannot wait for the next chapter of both of these stories!

Rapier875Rapier87511 months ago

Good start, I hope they'll be more and this doesn't turn out to be yet another unfinished story.

Buffjohn59Buffjohn5910 months ago

Pretty good start to a rather unique idea, unlikely as it is. Btw, nudists usually carry towels to put under their butts when they sit; it's just proper decorum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous