Trade Pact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't last forever and the flow lessened. I pulled away and said nothing as I switched tits. For that glimpse I saw a small smile on her face before my mouth latched onto her other tit. This one needed less sucking too as it was already ready to flow into my mouth. I kept the pressure of my sucking going and let her milk flow onto my tongue.

"Mmmmmmmm," Irena cooed louder as I suckled from her. I was not even playing with her nipple either. I was dead set on draining her milk supply and was properly latched onto her entire nipple doing it.

As I made quick work of her other tit, I waited for her supply to lessen before removing my mouth. I then saw the look of shock on her face. "You liked it?"

"I did. I liked it a lot," I answered knowing I was being truthful too.

"You the first man to ever do that to me."

I wanted to say that I found her so attractive at that point and needed to fuck her badly though. I still felt the shame of my body and knew I was not ready to take her on or any of the girls either. It was a matter of time and I knew that soon I was going to make my move and have all of them.

She went back to work and the taste and experience of her breast milk lingered for the rest of the day. My plan to fix things came to me as I knew I had to fuck Irena first. It was just a matter of getting the ball rolling.

The girls were paid and I found myself at my trailer. Nothing was unpacked as it was just a temporary place until my money came in. I did however decide to buy two vacant shops in the small town close to where the trail was. The places looked desolate and drained all of my reserve cash. The money for the girls next week was put aside, but it was going to be tight for awhile.

The following week my body got better but still was not right. My joints did not ache and my energy level was high. The only thing different was my appetite as I completely lost the urge to eat. I still drank water and soda, but the urge to eat was completely gone. Eating so much as a cracker made me sick too.

***

When it was time for the following month's drop off, I still did not progress to sex after draining Irena's tits that one day. I still got erect every time they worked and they didn't say a word when I walked around with a boner. They seemed happy that I was paying them the amount I was and stopped covering themselves as much too.

The only thing different I did for the next drop off was I was prepared with demands and chocolate. I didn't just have Hersey bars either as I packed some fancy seventy percent cacao chocolates I figured that was like getting a real good fix on for them.

The Grondorians were late again but I prepared for it. When they did arrive I noticed another creature with them. This one was tall and lanky with a long oval shaped head and bulging eyes. He walked up to me and spoke. "I am Darid."

His accent was robotic, but it was vastly different than the Grondorians. I nodded and replied, "I am Sam."

"I am a medical android and also an interpreter. I was brought to examine you and also help with trade negotiations for the alteration of a trade agreement you ventured into."

"Yeah. I have the items and other items to trade," I answered, wondering if the trade talks were going to break down.

I handed over the new chocolate still wrapped in the Godiva wrapping not caring if they knew the brand or not. Darid handed it to one of the Grondorians who promptly ate it. I saw him grunt loudly and then grunt again to the others before Darid spoke.

"They would like to increase the supply of chauk o late you can get. They also would like a second shipment of this new chauk o late you have. They can take as much as fifty bars of both types. The increase would double the next solar rotation. Can you make this trade?"

I knew I had them. I smiled wide letting them see that I was happy. I then wondered if they knew what it meant anyway. All I knew was that one hundred bars of chocolate weighted about fifty pounds. In my head I knew it had to be over a million dollars a month, I was in.

"I can do that. I also would like for you to examine me and give me access to medical items to help."

Darid pulled out a plastic looking item that resembled a large phone. He then stepped closer to me and began scanning me. He then hit a few buttons before looking back at me. "I can give you medicine to increase life expectancy by two hundred percent."

"That's awesome. I want a better body too," I added wondering what they can do and pushing to see if they would do it.

Darid hit a few more buttons and looked back at me. "I can increase functionality of your body as well."

"Let's do this."

The Grondorians grunted something at Darid and then he looked at me pointing his scanner at me again. "The Grondorians want to insure longevity of this trade pact."

"Okay," I answered figuring they were going to make me healthier.

****

The following week I spent in bed unable move. I managed to ship out the gold and wondered if it was my best idea. Not knowing if they would question how I got it, or why it was in a brick form. Not wasting time and not having the energy, I did it anyway.

Eating was not possible and my muscles began to ache all over again. I could drink water, but nothing else now. My body felt like it was on fire and just moving my arms to drink hurt. When I looked down I could see my dick though. It got bigger, and my balls grew as well. They were the size of golf balls and hung down slightly and didn't droop like before. I was happy with my five inches before, but I could see that I was way past that and I wasn't even hard. It was thicker too, and I desperately wanted to see how big I was erect when I felt better.

I wanted to cancel on the weekend but I managed to make it in. All I did was let them in while I went back to my car and reclined until they woke me up at the end. I was so tired I couldn't do nothing but sleep. The next day I did the same as they all asked me if I was feeling better. I nodded saying I was just tired and needing sleep. The only thing I did do was tell them that we might skip a week but would make it up with a double shift the following week. They all agreed and I was home sleeping again.

The rest of the week was more of the same as my energy level was diminished and my body ached all over. It was weird feeling as I had muscles aches but not stomach pains. I had zero hunger too. Looking at food reminded me of eating but the hunger to eat it wasn't there.

Although the pains were all over, I could feel my muscles being to grow faster than before too. There were noticeable bulges in my arms and parts of my legs. My stomach was shrinking and now was almost flat. I wondered what they did to my skin as it wasn't loose with all of the weight loss either. Every single shirt I put on was too baggy on me and my pants were twice the size of what I could wear too. Clothes I had just bought to replace my other clothes were now having to be replaced too.

I still canceled with the girls the following weekend and spent the entire next week in my small little trailer watching tv and relaxing. Without a single thing eaten in almost a month, I wondered what else was going to happen. When I looked in the mirror, I noticed my face slimmer and more defined. The wrinkles of age were gone as was a lot of my body fat. I finally ventured out to buy some new clothes and noticed my energy level was almost like a child's. I felt like I could run a mile and then jump around after.

It was the end of the week when the urge to jerk off came on like a storm. I spent the day jerking off and could recover my erection faster than when I was a teenager. The volume of my cum increased too. My cum shot out of me like a cannon now and no longer drooled out like before. I felt like a pornstar with a big thick cock able to cum like a horse.

The money from the gold came in and I was ready to go with a steady supply of chocolates. The delivery was set up on a normal schedule and my bank account reflected the gold sales. I was now shopping for new clothes with over a hundred thousand in my bank account. My energy level and sense of life was sky high. It was like the rest did wonders for me too.

****

I drove up in my car knowing I was getting a new one soon. The girls were waiting there for me and I figured I was going to fuck one of them or try to fuck one of them at least. My balls felt full and jerking off twice a day was not enough. I abstained from jerking off the entire day knowing I might have a chance at some young hot pussy. They all commented on my new appearance and how good I looked too.

My body felt good and my sense of worth as a man was stronger now than it had ever been. It was a feeling that I could do whatever I wanted. The idea that I could and should ask and do things with beautiful woman came to me. The fear of talking to girls was always there but the money helped me get over a lot of it. The residual fear was now long gone as I felt like a new stronger me.

Watching them get undressed instantly kicked my sex drive into action. I thought about the smoke canister but knew I left it at the house. I was just going to go without it and knew that this was no big deal. Autumn was the closest to me and I saw a great view of her ass in the thin purple panties she was wearing. She was not topless yet, but I wanted to feel her soft skin and cup her ass.

Her ass had a curve to it and yet had no fat anywhere else on her petite body. I noticed that when she walked it had a slight jiggle to it as it added to the perfect little ass she had. Normally I was not focused on just an ass, but with Autumn her ass and bubbly cute personality sold her as a reason to spend money on her.

I stepped closer to her and caressed her ass though her panties. She turned around looking at me shocked. "What are you doing?"

"I told you I will be touching from time to time."

She moved away and looked at me cautiously. "You are serious?"

"I could get anyone to do this. I got you girls because you needed the money and are super hot," I replied as I wanted her to come to me now. I knew that she needed me more than I needed her.

Jan stepped closer to me as all she had on was her panties and bra. Her nice set of tits were like beacons of feminine sexuality too. "Please. We need this. You can touch my ass if you want."

"I will let you know...I am horny," I admitted as my cock needed servicing as I felt my balls needing to be drained.

"Wait..wait. You wanna fuck me?" Autumn chimed in as she had a confused look on her face as I knew the realization of her working for me kicked in.

"Might as well," I added as I felt nonchalant about it and knew that fucking her would be a thrill of a lifetime.

Jan looked over at her with a serious face. "You got to do this girl. We all need this." She then looked at me. "Fuck me if she won't. You can fire her instead. I will let you fuck me right now too."

Irena and Maria both looked at Autumn with concerned looks on their faces. It was Irena that also stepped forward looking at me. "Please...I need this job."

Autumn came closer to me and then waved at the other girls for them to leave as she wanted privacy. As the other girls walked away, she looked up at me. "Be gentle and no hitting. I ain't into that shit. Don't be sticking it in my ass either."

I took her by the hand and brought her outside to my car. Once at my car, I turned her around and had my hands on her shoulders. "No hitting and I will be gentle. I will go as fast as you want too. If you tell me to stop then I will too."

I gave her a quick kiss on the forehead and then lifted her up on the hood of my car. It was at that moment I realized I needed a backroom. It was still warm outside so the heat of the car was probably warming her ass in the panties though. I just leaned in kissing her neck and then reached around to unclasp her bra.

As I undid her bra and let it fall to the ground her small perky tits and puffed out nipples were now in my sight. She was a solid B cup I thought as I leaned in kissing her breasts and then took a quick suck of her nipples. She breathed in shock as I then reached down to rip her panties. It was not on purpose but I tore them as I pulled them off.

Leaning her back on the hood I looked at her. "I owe you a pair of panties."

She nodded still giving me a cautious look as I opened her legs and saw her prize. Her shaved peach was an innie and it looked young and cute to me. I knew her nineteenth birthday was a week away and she was going to be the youngest girl I fucked since I was in high schooI. I was going to fuck her like it was my everlasting goal in life and enjoy it.

I leaned in putting my mouth to her soft pussy. The smell of her sex was like flowers mixed with a musky honey to me. My cock grew like a steel rod just smelling her sex too. I kissed and then licked up and around her love button. My tongue went up and around it before sliding back down to her love entrance only for me to lick up again to her nub. I was going slow but once she breathed in deep and let out a small sigh of pleasure, I knew she was mine.

Not stopping at a small moan, I pushed on and devoured her small sex like it was a meal to be eaten. I couldn't stop myself either as I felt possessed to lick hard and fast up and down her sweet peach. The taste of her sex grew more and more as did her moans. She was gripping my hair as I batted her clit with my tongue as her moans became music to my ears. My fingers got in on the action and slid in her love hole, curling and hitting her pleasure spot.

"Ohhh...Ohhhhh...AHHHHHH!" she finally moaned loud for all to hear as my fingers were fucking her as my mouth was sucking on her clit.

I pulled away and dropped my pants real quick. My member pointed straight forward like a spear ready to hunt its prey. Autumn then looked at me breathing heavy and nodding her head as if she was giving me permission to take her. I knew she wanted it now and as she smiled when I got closer, I could feel my heart pounding like a war drum from doing this.

Autumn had this smile that could melt any man and that only was my driving force to fuck her. Her cute small face was highlighted by her hair that she had up in a mess and yet sexy in her own way. Her small chin and long neck were showcased by her thin petite features of her body too. Her perky breasts were not moving as she looked at me laying on my car hood ready to be taken sexually. I wanted her more now than ever too.

With her legs up on my shoulders, I aimed my tip right for her sex. I could see the glistening of her wet pussy too as I prepared it for what I was about to do. I then put my tip right at her love entrance and looked at her. I wanted to see her face when I sunk it deep, claiming her body like a explorer planting a flag on a newly discovered land.

I moved my prick in move and saw her cringe as I felt the tightness of her pussy. She held her breath as I pushed in more feeling that her pussy was not just snug but tight. I could feel the wetness of her sex hole but the sensation that she was overly tight came to me as I pushed in halfway. Her eyes closed tighter as I moved in more. She breathed again still holding her eyes closed as I continued pushing slowly, an inch at a time until I was fully entrenched in her love hole.

"Your pussy is tight," I said as the sensation of her cunt was something I could not imagine. It was like my cock was being squeezed by a warm wet soft cushion.

"It's...fucking thick. Your dick is fucking big...Ohhhhh fuck it's big," she moaned out. It was a pleasure sounding moan and not one of pain.

I was not about to start slamming my cock in and out of her either. My thrusts were slow and steady as I felt her tight pussy take all of me each time. I knew I was going in as deep as I could too as I felt myself literally bottoming out in her love canal too. The feeling of her tight sex was unreal too. No sex toy or love doll could compare to how wet and tight she was and yet still able to take my dick in her.

Back and forth I went hearing her soft whimpering moans each time. I was still not going fast but just enjoying the constricting sensation of her pussy around my member. I knew that her cunt was going to get my full load too as I was fucking her bareback with no intention of pulling out either. My thoughts were only focused on making sure that my cum was all in her. It was like a male rage that never came over me before. The primal instincts to give her my seed now controlled me.

I picked up my pace as I felt the first throb of my manhood. It was like my body could not be controlled as I went faster and faster. Her hands were clawing at my chest as she whimpered away with each throb and thrust I gave. The wetness of her cunt was there as was the tightening of her pussy muscles. All the signs of her climax were there as I felt as if her pussy was trying to push me out.

The sensation I was close came as her pussy was like a vice grip against my shaft. I pushed though her climaxing vaginal muscles as it put direct pressure on my crown. The more I pushed through her spasming sex the more pressure on my tip was causing me to go fast and come closer to my own orgasm. My balls felt heavy and ready to unload too as I knew that she was going to get a full pussy of sperm from me.

My mouth opened as I was getting close. Autumn's mouth was open as her whimpering and moans grew louder. The wetness and tightness of her pussy told me she was having another climax too. I didn't even need to hold up her legs either as I held onto her waist as I now plowed my man tool right into her love peach. I was on a mission to expel my seed deep now.

"Ohhhh fuckkk. Ohhh God...YESS!" I moaned loud as I was closer to achieving my goal of finishing in her. The tightness of her cunt and her constricting sex muscles was unreal as I felt direct pressure on my tip as I was unloading.

I held her body not letting her get away as I felt the rush of my sperm flowing into her. I was balls deep in her sex like my cock was a plug for her too. She then looked at me shocked as she moaned out. "Ohhhhh...you're cumming in me. Ohhh shit...I feel it...I feel you cumming. Mother fucker...your cummmming in me!"

The urge to say something was there, but I could not muster the strength as all I wanted was to finish in her tight pussy. I just held her small waist not letting her go as my sperm gushed out for a second blast and then a third. I was never a heavy ejaculator before but now I felt like I could knock up a hundred girls with the amount I came now. I was not letting go as my essence flowed it her. With my cock speared deep into her, there was no doubt she was going to deal with my seed going into her cervix too. I could feel her contractions of her climax and knew that her cervix was sucking up my swimmers for their journey.

When I was done, I finally pulled out and she dropped her feet and stood up next to me. "I ain't on birth control. Ohhh it's all dripping out of me. Your cum is everywhere."

"You can get changed and wear your clothes while you work," I replied knowing that I did rip her panties and that she was going to need to clean up. All I knew was that it felt so good as the euphoria of sex was coursing through my body.

I walked in right after her and noticed the girls working by the tables. They all stopped what they were doing and stared right at us. Autumn walked up to them as I saw them huddle together and start whispering. I just took my seat and enjoyed the satisfying sensation of emptying my balls into the tightest pussy ever.

The giggle of the girls was loud as Maria and Jan looked over at me smiling. I then heard more whispering as they worked too. I was about to get up and get a closer look at them as they worked, but I enjoyed watching from a distance as I could see all of them.