Trade Pact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,385 Followers

One thing I didn't like was that Irena and Maria were not wearing thongs. Maria had a nice pair of tight panties but Irena had big black panties that covered everything. At the end of the shift I called them over as I was going to let them go a half hour early. I figured I got what I wanted and the amount of chocolate they wrapped was enough too.

As they walked over and began to change, I addressed all of them. I told them that I wanted to have them wear either thongs, g-string panties or really tight sheer panties. They all gave a look of shock as they knew I was being overly perverted with them. They didn't say anything back as I figured they knew that the money was too good to turn down.

To make matters easy for them, I pulled out an extra four hundred for each of them. I handed them all their pay plus four hundred more for the clothes they needed to buy. This went over with smiles and jokes about how I was their perverted sugar daddy.

I pulled Autumn aside as they all left and asked her. "Did it hurt, feel good?"

She looked down and then at me with a confused expression. "It hurt a little at first. It did feel good though. You came in me though. I ain't on the pill and you really came all up in me. Look, I can't be gettin pregnant and shit."

I kissed her forehead and then rubbed her arms. "You really think I am going to let you down?"

"You know I can't be affording no child. You go knocking me up gonna cause me to lose my job too," she answered back a little upset and scared.

"How much do you make at the Waffle House?"

"Depends. Some days it's about fifty. Some days it's like eighty."

"Okay. I got a new job for you. I have two other businesses and I will hire you. Figure you make what...like ten an hour?"

"Yeah about that."

"Well, I will pay you two hundred a day," I offered, knowing that I really did need her to help, and I needed to fuck her again.

"Fuck. What the fuck will I be doing? I ain't no hooker." she hissed back.

"No. It's a pawn shop and a chocolate store."

"You serious?" Her face lighting up like she was given a Christmas gift.

"Yes. I need your help getting the store cleaned up and running. It's an eight hour day and you will be by yourself though."

At that moment I decided to add something. Having sex with her was like nothing else and I was not about to let it be a one time thing either. Just as I offered her a job that I was going to do myself, I figured I could get a fling going with her.

"You know I will be stopping by while you work. I just want to make that clear."

"You plan on fucking me while I am working there?" Her face looking at me resigned that I wanted her again.

"Yeah. It may not be every day, but I will be coming by,' I said confidently. It was strange as I would never in a million years say something like that and yet now I felt that I needed to say it.

"Fine, but don't be cumming in me again. I really ain't on the pill."

"I understand," I added as I watched her walk away to get into her car.

Autumn had a beat up Honda that had rust all over it. It was probably twenty years old and on its last legs, but I also knew that she probably couldn't afford anything else. The generous feeling came to me as I looked at her ass in leggings and knew that I had just fucked her and it was the best sex I had ever had. I wanted more and I wanted to care for her as I saw her as mine. I didn't expect to see her as mine, but it just came over me that she was mine.

"Autumn," I called out to her.

She turned around and I walked to her. "How good are you at sucking dick?"

It was a rude question and I knew it. It was out of line but I felt she was mine and I needed her to know it now. Fucking her once was not going to be enough either as I felt this intense surge of masculine needs pump through my blood.

"What?" Her face looked shocked that I would ask such a question.

"You heard me. How good are you at sucking dick?" I asked again still feeling the testosterone controlling my impulses.

"Why?" She hesitated at answering as she looked shocked still.

"Well. The girl that sucks my dick and fucks me is not going to be driving around in a car like this."

"You want me to suck your dick? Like now?" she asked with a very confused facial expression.

"Next time. But I wanted to tell you that I will be buying you a new car."

"You serious?" she replied, looking at me with a happy and yet surprised expression.

"Yeah. Now call me on Tuesday. I will tell you where the store is. It's messy and needs to be cleaned up, so you might want to wear clothes that you don't care about."

She smiled and left as I drove back to my trailer. I had well over two hundred thousand from the deposits and needed to buy really nothing. I knew that I was splurging with the girls, but the memory of fucking Autumn's tight snatch reminded me that it was all worth it. I figured I would spend money on the upgrades to one store and then more to the others. They made perfect covers for what I needed too.

The two stores were next to each other in an area that was set back from the road. It wasn't too bad of a location but the stores needed a lot of work. They weren't used in a decade and the inside of them had extensive damage. I didn't care since I got them at a good price and wasn't really interested in customers since they were going to be a front for my operations.

The plan was to have Autumn set up the cleanup process and get the one store to look like a chocolate store that sold online. The pawn shop would be different as all I needed that for was a front to buy and sell gold. The chocolate store was to launder the money. I figured I should have at least one store that actually looked like a store. That and I wanted to help Autumn out and fuck her as much as possible. Giving her a car felt like me making sure she was happy in the role I was giving her.

Everything was set for Tuesday when I drove to the store. All I needed Autumn to do was call people to clean up the front and then have her clean up the store. I figured she could hire the contractor and electricians if needed too. I had enough money to cover the expenses and I just needed her to call and set up the appointments.

Autumn pulled in about an hour after me. I was inside the store looking at how bad it was. I knew asking a young girl to do this would be too much and figured she might need help. I also knew that my male needs were strong and I needed to fuck her bad too. She came in wearing jeans and a ragged t-shirt. Her hair was up again as she seemed ready to get dirty.

I walked around the store with her telling her what she needed to do and how to pay for it. She nodded her head smiling a few times that I was serious in the job offer too. The place was small for a store but I didn't care about size since I was playing it off as an online store and really wasn't going to care if I sold anything or not.

Autumn turned to me smiling. "I can do this. When does it all have to be done?"

"You have two weeks to have the place cleaned up and I figure another two weeks before the place should look like a store. Although it's only going to be online stuff, you won't have to deal with customers."

"Okay."

The sight of her tight jeans was making me more horny than normal. I thought I could contain myself but I could not think about anything else. I knew I promised her a car and figured I would go with her to pick one out after I came.

"Have a seat on that chair," I said as I motioned for the only thing in the store that wasn't gross.

"Why?"

As I unzipped my pants I saw her look down at it and then up at my face. "Here, now?"

"Yeah. Suck me off and then we can go out shopping for your car."

"You really gonna buy me a car if I suck your dick and all?" she questioned me looking at me and then at my crotch.

"Yeah."

"Okay," she said with a happy tone to her voice.

She sat down and I moved over. Her hands went to my pants as she undid my belt and pulled my pants down revealing my boxers. She pulled down my boxers so that my soft member was now at eye level with her.

She grabbed my shaft and pulled up as if she was inspecting it. "You do have a big dick."

"You liked it when we had sex?" I asked, smiling as she smiled back at me. The feeling of confidence coursed through me as I knew my dick was small before and now it being larger gave me more courage.

"It wasn't that bad. Felt good in a way," she answered with a small smile creeping on her face.

"I can't wait for next time."

Autumn didn't respond which made me think she knew I was going to continue to fuck her. She just opened her mouth and took half of my soft member in her mouth. The sensation of her warm mouth on my dick was like heaven too. She slid her mouth to the tip only to then slide back down to halfway.

"Ohhhhh yesss." I moaned unable to hold back as her young mouth worked back and forth on my shaft.

Autumn's tongue and lips paid close attention to my tip as she brought my erection to full power too. It throbbed hard as she went the length of my size again and again. She was not a drooler as her mouth wrapped tight around my size.

She was only able to go halfway each time but her lips formed a perfect suction as she slid back and forth. She used just enough spit to get her lips to slide back and forth too. She did not let my tip go unattended either as she swirled her tongue in and then around the ridge of my crown giving pleasure to the most sensitive part of my member.

"Ohhhhhh yess," I moaned again as Autumn was relentless in her blowjob. She was going at a steady pace back and forth on my shaft. My size limiting her depth about halfway but I didn't care as her mouth still paid attention to my tip making sure it received the most of her motions.

My legs began to go weak as I felt the need to ejaculate. She had been going steady for about five minutes and I was close enough I could feel myself ready to blow like a volcano. My body then began shaking. Autumn was not letting up though as she moaned and then began going faster.

What I loved was she was giving me a true blowjob and not cheating by using her hands. All the pleasure I was getting was from her mouth too. I was close enough now that I warned her. "I am going to cum."

In my head I made a deal. I had not had a blowjob in over a decade and I never had a true blowjob with no hands. My now ex-wife never swallowed either and would just stroke me off on her tits when I was close. If Autumn was going to swallow, I would buy her a new car. If she jerked me off or spit then it would be a nice used car. I wanted to see if she was committed to doing this.

With my body shaking even more from my budding climax, I looked down loving how cute Autumn was and how she was sucking my dick. I could feel my release coming, it was like a train about to pull into the station as I felt my cock become ultra stiff. Autumn then moved to the tip and began sucking it exclusively.

"Mmmmmmmm," Autumn moaned loud as her lips were locked around my helmet. It was a relaxing sensation of pleasure too as my cum seemed to flow out into her mouth like a river.

She then moved down as I felt more and more of my cum pouring out of me. I was literally feeling like I was being milked by her mouth as she moved slowly up and down my shaft still only going halfway but making sure she was getting all I had to offer her.

With a loud swallow she licked the underside of my shaft and then the head. She then stroked me as a few more drops came out only to be licked clean by her tongue. It was not sex but it was amazing. I loved how she did it and how I felt attended to like nothing else.

"That was great. Let's go get you a new car."

"Fuckkk. You sure do cum a lot."

"Gross?" I asked wondering if my cum was bad tasting like my ex always said.

"No. Some guys taste bad, but you tasted good. It was a lot too."

Spending money was something I hated to do as I really never had a lot of it and now I knew I was spending it like water. The thought of losing money was there, but I figured I had more coming too. The only thing that I wanted to do was have my setup in place so I could cover up how I was getting the gold.

The Grondorians were coming in a week and I knew that over thirty pounds of chocolate was ready for them. I also had another ten pounds of the good chocolate too. This was enough money to get me going for almost the entire year and I had still more to make too. A car here and there was nothing in the scheme of things and Autumn sucked my cock like a champ and I was going to make sure it continued too.

As I drove, Autumn talked about what she could do with the store. I figured she was worried that it wouldn't last and I would replace her. I nodded and thought about another business I could buy to help cover up things.

It was obvious to me I should go big or go home. A gold mine in Alaska seemed the most obvious choice or even one in California. The only thing was, I knew nothing of gold mining. Maybe a trip up there and I could inquire more though. I knew that after this week I should have enough gold to make an offer if I wanted too.

Autumn picked out a Jeep and was ecstatic about the whole thing. Even as I signed the paperwork putting it in her name, she whispered over to me that she would be sucking my dick anytime I wanted it. I smiled back and said that I would be wanting more than just that. When she answered back smiling and then saying sure, I knew that she was mine.

Jay626
Jay626
2,385 Followers