Trade Pact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spilled her guts about her boyfriend leaving her with their baby and the money from the diner was barely enough to cover rent. She sounded as desperate as they come and I got super excited that I was going to get another girl for my crew.

I told her that I had a job for her but it was kind of on the strange side and might require her to show some skin, but it would be well worth it in the money department. I then quickly mentioned that it was not porn and nothing was going to be filmed. She lowered her head as I knew she was in that desperate need for money. She told me she wanted at least three hundred a day. She smiled when I told her the pay was five hundred.

What I didn't tell Irena was that I overheard her conversation with her boss about her needing a quick break to pump her breasts. My porn addiction had evolved to lactation and I just had to have her. Either way, I was going to hire her since she had a cute body and a tight ass for a girl that had given birth four months ago.

Not leaving it alone, I went back to the Wendy's where the idea to hire hot girls came from. Maria was the first person I asked as she looked so fucking hot to me. She had a gorgeous body and a beautiful face to match. She reminded me of a swimsuit model with weight in places all women wanted too. I would have paid anything to see her naked and she turned me down without me even going into explaining how much I was going to pay.

This time, I went back with Jan to help sell the idea. I listened as Jan pitched the idea about making easy money and they already had three girls lined up that she would be working with. Five hundred for four hours and two four hour shifts a week was an offer very few people would decline. Maria admitted that she really did need the money and that she would be part of my crew.

Maria explained that she was in college to be a radiologist and worked at Wendy's because they gave her hours that worked around her schedule. She was Mexican with a slight accent but still sounded Southern. She had long black hair that was wavy and a body that could make a man cry. She had no boyfriend and was desperate for money to help her parents as well as pay for college too.

Jan said I should search near the trailer parks for another girl. It was strange how she knew what I was looking for. I found a real shitty trailer park and then began looking at dead-end jobs that people in a trailer park would work at. I spotted Autumn working at a Waffle House and she looked eager for a better life.

Autumn was the youngest of the four at eighteen. She dropped out of high school early and was working at a Waffle House barely able to cover any sort of life even for trailer park standards. She was very petite and stood only five feet and weighed barely ninety pounds at best. She had small tits, but her ass was worth it all. She had the cutest ass I saw and seemed to flaunt it in tight leggings too. It had a small bump to it and it looked tight and fuckable too.

She had mouse brown hair she wore up like she just woke up but a pretty face that could be seen without any makeup though. She had a deep Southern accent but her peppy nature made her seem like she was a firecracker. Watching her work made it seem like she was thirty and running the place too. I wondered what she could have been in a different background too. Jan easily worked her magic and got her on board and my crew of girls was now four.

I told each girl that all they would be doing was making chocolate bars to sell overseas and that they had to melt it into weighted bars and package it. I then added some danger in telling them that the chocolate had opium in it and they needed to stay quiet about it. I even went further in telling them that I was afraid of theft and that's why I needed them to be topless. I was super excited that I was going to have girls working topless while packaging chocolate. I felt like an old pervert, but smiled at the thought of it.

It was going to cost me thousands for the crew of four topless girls, but I wanted them anyway. I felt spending my money on something I wanted was a perk from living a boring life. Just the thought of them working with their tits out gave me an erection too.

The only thing I told the girls was that they could not speak of what we were doing or that they were being paid by me. I also did not like drugs and none of them was allowed to smoke meth or do any other hard drugs. I knew that all did not have boyfriends, but told them that secrecy was paramount. The only threat I gave was that if one of them was fired or told not to come back, all of them would be fired. It was an all or nothing situation so that the girls would hopefully keep each other in line.

I didn't want to be an asshole and knew I was using desperate girls for a task that did not require them to be topless either. I rationalized this by paying them a large amount of money that they would never have gotten anywhere else. I knew none of them, other than Jan was bringing home a grand tax-free for a weekend. They still got to keep their regular jobs too since I planned on only working on Saturday and Sunday.

I purchased a plot of land halfway between my house and the meeting spot for the Grondorians. I quickly had a metal building put in and had heat, air and power installed. It was set back from the road and had a dirt driveway that made it just look like an empty lot. I put in some tables and everything else I would need to do this operation. It took me a lot of driving and phone calls but it was done and in place.

****

I drove up to my building having five days to kill before dropping off this month's batch to the Grondorians. It really only took about a day to get everything done and I was dragging my feet about it since I knew I had the girls coming today for the first time. I figured I would have them work as slow as possible and then have them finish up by tomorrow. I was guaranteeing them two days of pay and I didn't want to not use them.

Walking in I saw all four of them leaning again the building waiting to get in. I packed more chocolate than I needed seeing that I had them two days and the work only really took me five hours at best.

As I walked up to unlock the door while I had a case of chocolate under my other arm, I said, "As soon as we get in, I will go over what needs to be done and the rules."

They all walked in after me and I put the box down at the table and looked at them. They were wearing sweatpants, leggings and jeans. They all had on a t-shirt and Jan was wearing a hoodie over hers.

"First, don't eat the chocolate or steal any of it. Second is clothing. You can wear panties, but that's it. Bring sandals or something like that for your feet but that's the only clothes you allowed to wear. If any of you steals or breaks the rules, I have to fire all of you."

"Any of you doing somethin stupid, I am gonna slap the fuck out of you," Jan hissed looking at the others.

I then spoke up not wanting them to argue before I really broke the news to them. "Okay...okay. This is an easy task with great pay. I don't want this to come as a shock to any of you girls, but I may slap your ass at times and touch your tits. If you have a problem with that...there's the door."

As I pointed to the door, I could see they needed this more than I expected too, since none of them even said a word about it. I figured in my head that if I was going to grope them, I might pay them a bonus too."

"Okay then. Strip," I announced and then watched them.

The sight of the four girls topless goes down as the single best day of my life. Each one of them was super cute in my opinion and their bodies were all youthful and perky. Irena's tits caught my attention first though. Her nipples were darker and much longer than the others. Her bra had pads in them too as I knew my lactation fetish was about to come true.

I showed them how to work the heater and how much to make for each small brick. It was just a matter of breaking the chocolate bar into squares and melting before pouring. The wrapping took the most time as each brick was double wrapped with plastic and then the special foil. With the extra box I picked up, there was enough for today.

The girls went to work as my eyes feasted on their panty clad butts. Each one of them had a hot backside and I was tempted to slap each of their asses. Jan was the only one wearing thongs and I just imagined seeing her pussy too.

My eyes watched as their tits bounced and swayed with each subtle movement they made. I could see they were shy though as they constantly crossed their arms to cover themselves. I got to see more of their asses than breasts as over time when I looked, they would cross their arms. Even Jan would shy away and she was a stripper.

It was an expensive show to watch as I paid each girl five hundred to see glimpses of their tits and their panties. I knew I would make a move but also knew that my old fat body was not capable to fucking them like I wanted too. I also knew it was too soon to make my move on any of them too.

***

The second day was a little better but still it was them crossing their arms and turning sideways away from me. I did get to see Jan and Maria in thongs though. Seeing Maria's ass cheeks was worth the price though. She had a killer ass and the curve to it was breathtaking. All in all, I had two month's worth of chocolate wrapped and ready to go and the girls felt a bit calmer around me since they did get paid and my hands were kept to myself.

When I delivered the chocolates, I decided to bring all of them and not just the amount they needed. I figured, they could pay me later or that they might have extra on them. I had it ready to go and didn't want to have it sit around. Since I had the girls, I knew I was going to be to producing more than I needed.

If the Grondorians are known for anything, being punctual is not one of them. After a two hour wait, I finally got the month's gold trade done. When I gave them the extra I made, they looked confused as they did not have any more gold for me. In my head I wondered what cool technology they had and what I could get.

I still struggled with understanding what they were saying but I managed to find out what they had available and what they could get for me in the future. The conversation lasted hours as I figured out what they were saying or trying to say as the translator they were using translated but gave different meanings to certain words.

When I mentioned that I wanted medical items they talked about human experimentation in the past. Finding out alien abductions really do happen and that aliens have been studying the anatomy of humans for thousands of years put things into a different perspective. What I also got was that they had cures for almost ever ailment we could think of and also fixing things we never thought possible.

As we communicated the best we could, I said that I wanted access to more items and would pay for it with larger amounts of chocolate. I still got a smile from the fact chocolate was worth so much to them. They seemed happy that I was able to procure more chocolate and even said they would bring more gold next time and medical items.

Walking out of the meeting spot, I had a bag of gold and a bag of medical goodies they had on them. The flat disks that produced smoke were really mind and body altering drugs. The drug was turned into a mist and could make you calm, horny, happy, sad, and scared. What I asked for specifically was drugs to lose weight and reverse age. I thought it was a shot in the dark, but I drove home with the biggest smile of my life when they did have something similar.

I had twelve disks in total. Five were calming discs, four produced fear, two were for being happy and only one for sexual excitement. They did give me a liquid which I assumed was to be taken orally. As I stopped for gas I put it in some coffee and downed it. I then drove home wondering what I took.

It normally took a week to get to Florida, sell the gold and then drive back up. I was in no rush, but now that I had a pawn shop on paper, I could ship it. I packaged it up and shipped it off hoping they could deposit the money into the company bank account I opened.

The nausea feeling came on strong followed by the vomiting. It was like my insides were bursting to come up and out. My body was so weak I could not get out of bed. I had just enough energy to turn to the side and throw up. My wife did little for me as I struggled with the sickness. Eating was impossible, and I could only drink water in limited amounts. My muscles felt so weak every little movement was a strain and vomiting took energy I did not have too.

***

By Saturday, I was able to walk but nothing more. I was not getting sick but the weakness was draining me. The soreness in my muscles made the walking I could do more difficult. I was not about to lose a weekend of work either. I had ordered five cases of chocolate. Each case had forty-eight boxes of chocolate too, and each box had twenty-four bars of chocolate. I was fully prepared for making money.

Walking up to the building I saw the girls there and ready to go. Each one of them had a smile to them as I knew they were happy that they had this gig for them to make the money they needed. I let them in and sat in the chair I had and watched each one of them undress. I loved seeing they butts and how their panties perfectly clung to their ass. And when I looked up to see theirs tits, I was in heaven.

I wanted to watch them work close up so I could get a better look, but I was tired and I just sat in the chair relaxing and feeling weak. I listened to them talk about their lives as they easily handled melting chocolate and wrapping them in the foil. What I loved the most was that they were no longer covering up as much. I guess they seemed more comfortable around me too.

When they began to joke about me watching them I smiled and admitted it. They laughed and joked about how I was enjoying the sight of their butts and exposed tits. I made no effort to hide it and told them that each of them had an amazing body and looked beautiful. I said I could get anyone to do this for a quarter of the price but having them do it topless and in panties was worth it.

Driving home I was still feeling as weak as ever and having my wife offer me no help was typical. I decided to call it quits as I got home. I figured I was not happy before and now I was just staying with her out of convenience.

I gave her the house and all of my equity in it. I didn't want to be an ass and also gave her fifty thousand in cash. She asked where I got the money and I just said the lotto saying she could have half of what I won to be fair. With the house all hers, she could easily make over a hundred thousand off of just my portion. Then the cash on top of it left me with almost nothing but the freedom to be on my own with no strings attached.

There was no lawyer needed as she knew she was getting the best deal ever. I even said I would pay child support and be involved, but I was not happy being married. She offered no argument or fight, just a few tears but nothing more. I knew she had to know we were both miserable. I just gave her an out with a lot of money. She was cordial and said I could stay in the spare room until I found a place. I told her that it was fine but not needed.

I slept in a hotel room still weak but getting better. What I did notice was that the muscles in my arms got a slight bit bigger. My belly fat decreased too and my pants were falling off of me. I had energy to burn too as I felt alive and like a child again. I was still overweight but the change was noticeable there.

The next day I drove to the building to let the girls work for their last day of the weekend. I figured I would spend the rest of the week getting a new place and preparing for my new life. I only had enough money to buy a trailer at best, but it was all I needed until I traded this month's big shipment in.

As I let the girls in I saw them all look at me and then ask if I lost weight. I smiled and said I was working out and changing my life. I was not about to tell them that I was trading with aliens, and they gave me a serum to alter my body. I was able to stand and all now, but I still felt the weakness and haven't eaten anything since I took the medicine.

The girls got to work and my eyes fell in love with what was in front of me. Maria was wearing thongs and was giving me an erection like no other. Autumn's small tits were perky and her puffy nipples were cute when they bounced around. Jan joked about how I was looking at her tits and I joked back admitting it. She even did a boob shake just for me.

Irena walked over to me with a shy look like she did something wrong. "Mr. Lucas. I got to make a break for a bit. Please don't fire me."

"What's the matter?" I asked, not even thinking about firing her as her worried face had a haunting expression to it.

"I...I got to pump," she admitted looking down at her breasts.

Irena's areolas were darker than the other girls and her nipples were a bit longer and fatter too. I knew she had a small child and that her tits were full of milk. She had a nice full set of breasts that had to be a D or DD.

"I am not going to fire you. You go pump and do what you need to do," I replied knowing her condition ahead of time and liking that her breasts were full of milk. I knew I had a porn addiction and milky tits was part of my collection.

As she walked over to the front where her clothes were, I saw her go through her bag and get a pump out. There was no side office or backroom though as she was either going to have to go outside or pump in front of all of us. It was then I decided that I should ask for something.

"Irena?" I called for her.

She came over with her pump in her hand. "Yes. Mr. Lucas?"

"Don't call me Mr. I think we are past that. Just Sam is fine. Can I ask you for a favor though?"

Her eyes lit up a bit as she replied quickly, "Anything."

"Do you mind...not using the pump and allowing me to do it for you?" I asked knowing this was a make or break answer and that she could possibly quit and the others could do the same.

"You want to suck on my boobs? I guess," she hesitated, looking at me like I was joking.

Nodding my head making sure she knew I was serious. She then moved closer and my heart pounded fast. The building was not that big and I knew some of the other girls were probably looking on. I didn't care though as I only saw what was in front of me. Her darkened long nipple called out to me and I was not about to let this chance fly by because I was insecure about people looking.

I latched on making sure I had her entire areola in my mouth as well as her long nipple. "Ohhhhh," she moaned the moment my lips connected with her breast.

The flow of her milk was not instant but it did come as I pulled and sucked with my mouth. It was warm and sour, but not too sour. It had a strange lasting taste but was not unpleasant at all. It also didn't flow like I assumed as I had to let my mouth fill slightly with her milk before swallowing a gulp. I continued doing this as I found a rhythm to it of sucking and swallowing.

I was firmly latched on suckling her tit like I was her child. I stopped caring about how weird it was as her nurturing milk flowed faster and then really fast, spraying into my mouth. Her soft moans were there too as she put her hand on my head. My brain was going crazy with erotic thoughts as my erection came on strong knowing I was actually suckling her breasts, feeding from her lactating tits.

More milked flowed as Irena let out a soft long moan from me draining her. The taste of her warm milk now stained my taste buds as it was all I could think about. I was swallowing big gulps of her mommy milk too as it filled my mouth. Even when I was taking a small break, her nipple continued spraying her nourishing milk into my eager mouth. I loved what I was doing and felt pride and not shame that I was suckling from her breast.