All Comments on 'Tradeshow Tryst'

by bellefleure

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a rare romp

well balanced , well written, well done.I rarely give 5's, but your tale was well worth it. Thank you...i cant sign in here cos they don't reply to emails. but i write under lordchilworth... thanks again

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 13 years ago
Absolutely the best.

Yes, the best I've ever read. Your description of the feeling of bringing someone to the ultimate pleasure is right on! It's why most of us do it. The feeling of power over and submission to at the same time, whether man or woman, is wonderful.

To the less passionate - your character buildup is fantastic. And the fact that you drew the husband into it...brilliant and so so sexy.

Thank you.

owengreybeardowengreybeardover 13 years ago
Oh Please, Mistress Belle! Don't make us wait!

"I have never wished so hard to be a woman, to feel what I so desperately hope I am capable of providing for them. To bring that level of joy, so very masterfully woven for us to partake of in this wondrous tale. Thank you so very much.

curioussandy88curioussandy88over 13 years ago
ABSOLUTELY PERFECRT!

I really haven't read a more finely, balanced and well written story.

The story was so detailed, I was almost there!

... Thanks.

curioussandy88curioussandy88over 13 years ago
SORRY,

THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN "ABSOLUTELY PERFECT" - my bad!

labman34labman34over 13 years ago
Well done

Excellent attention to detail, very well written. You have quite a talent. I look forward to more of your work ;)

bellefleurebellefleureover 13 years agoAuthor
A grateful writer

Thank you all for the kind comments and e-mails. It means a lot that I have managed to portray what it’s like to be me. In a sense I’m simply doing what the Literotica guide states: write what I know. And if there’s one thing I know, it’s how to touch and be touched :)

Meeting Jess opened my eyes even further to my sexuality and I’m glad to finally feel able to share this and my other experiences with you (thank you Literotica). Writing all this stuff down in public -- things that were previously confined to my diary -- is a bit like therapy for me. It’s helping to make sense of things in my life, and I enjoy writing it as accurately as I remember.

More on the way as I find time to gather my thoughts and experiences into a coherent collection of words. Many thanks for taking the time to read, comment and vote.

B

xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best story of 2010

This has to be the best story I've read of 2010. It was sexy and erotic I hope to read more of your stories in 2011.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love - sweet love

what the world needs now -- love -- you've given us plenty of -- thanks

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Wonderfully erotic & sexy story!

sunsailersunsaileralmost 11 years ago
Delayed, - depraved, - and delighted gratification!

Bellefleure - you're way up there with the best writers on this site - thank you for your talent and effort!

You've got all the unbridled sensuality and sexiness - and impressive vocabulary and writing skills that I love. Don't stop - keep on coming (and that goes for all of us)!!

maddictmaddictalmost 10 years ago
Hmmm...

Is it hot in here, or is it you ? Any trips to California.

kedveskedvesabout 8 years ago
confused

i really enjoyed everything up to half way through page 4 then you lost me

think you lost yourself also

pity i was hoping for good things

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous