Trading Up

Story Info
The wife thought she got away with cheating.
2k words
3.68
64.8k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LJA644
LJA644
927 Followers

Trading up

Sometimes all the ducks line up.

This flash story popped into my head at 3:00 o'clock in the morning, I went to my PC and got it all down using speech-to-text. I had to get the words down to get it out of my head. It then took a lot of editing on my part, so there are going to be errors left in. It is supposed to be a short punchy story, I hope you enjoy it.

I was a logistics manager for a small engineering firm in our town, and I had the knack of being able to find tools, equipment and materials that the production lads needed, I got really grumpy when people called me a storeman. That was my assistant, Leslie.

Well, I got most of the stuff they wanted from a little shop the other side of our town, and they had just phoned with the latest bit of kit the lads wanted, and I was going to pop into the shop to fetch it. It just happened to be next to my wife's work.

I phoned her in her office to see if I could pop round and take her out to lunch.

She was a bit curt with me over the phone and told me she was busy, so not to bother. She had a lunchtime meeting. That was strange for her.

I told her I was still going to be in the area anyway.

I got her a coffee and a cake from a little artesian Coffee Shop and Bakery that she liked. I took them to her office building, I was going to leave them at reception for her, but the receptionist recognised me and phoned her office for me, but it kept on ringing. The receptionist told me she hadn't booked out so she must still be in the building. I phoned her mobile it rang eight times and then went to voicemail; I left her a message saying there was something waiting for her at reception. It's not unusual for me to pop in and see her at lunchtime if I was in town and I had met most of the staff at company functions, Christmas parties and summer barbecues.

Then I sent her a text saying, "phone me it's urgent." I know she doesn't like cold coffee and this was her favourite coffee; I didn't want it to get cold.

She phoned me back and I asked her where she was? She told me she was in her office.

I told her that the receptionist had just phoned her office, and there was no reply, she said to me that she must have been in the loo.

I asked her if she was in her office now, and she said she was. I told her that was strange, as the receptionist was still phoning her office and I couldn't hear her phone ringing. She replied that she must have put the ringer on silent.

She must have changed the ringer setting because she answered my phone call earlier that morning.

Something was amiss here.

I asked her to hang on a minute, I put her on speakerphone and whilst I was doing that, I pulled up the Find My Device app and said to her. "Remember when we first got these phones and you were worried about losing yours?"

"Yes," with a query in her voice.

"Well, that's when I installed Find My Device on our phones and yours is telling me that you're in the Holiday Inn across town, not your office."

All I heard was, "shit." and the phone went dead.

Her device began rapidly moving across town. I hid around one of the corners in reception and waited.

10 minutes later my wife came bursting in through the front door followed by a tall, handsome, very smartly dressed debonair young man hot on her heels.

She walked up to reception and the receptionist gave her the coffee and cake. She managed to hold them both in one hand. I couldn't hear what my wife said but the receptionist said. "You didn't book out, don't you ever put me in that position again or I will report you to management."

My wife walked rapidly to the lift with the young man in tow, they entered and the doors closed.

My wife's office is on the second floor, so I ran up the staircase, I was slightly out of breath as I stood in front of the doors as they opened. My wife had a shocked look on her face as I stepped forward into the lift, not letting them get past me and I pushed the button for the ground floor. The young man looked familiar and slightly effeminate. I looked at him and said 'hello,' he then looked at my wife and asked her, "do you know who's this?" Before she could answer I said. "Yes, she does, I'm her husband."

He just smiled at me. When we got to the ground floor I went across to the receptionist and asked if they had CCTV in the lifts. They were both hot on my heels this time.

She confirmed they did.

I asked to see a copy of the last five minutes, and she told me she couldn't show me as it was private and she would have to get authorisation.

I told her I believed my wife had been sexually assaulted whilst in the lift with the young man. That was why I wanted to see it. The receptionist sympathised with me but again told me she would still have to get permission. My wife was tugging at my sleeve and saying something. I ignored her. At this point, one of the Senior Managers came through the front door and asked what the problem was.

I introduced myself and I told him I thought my wife had been sexually assaulted in the lift and I wanted to see the CCTV footage. He was quite pragmatic and told the receptionist to show it to me, saying, if there is no sexual assault then this finishes now. If there was, she was to give me a copy and send him a copy which he would then send to the police.

The receptionist quickly found the clip and played it. It was obviously my wife and the young man who walked into the lift because she still had the coffee and the cake in one hand. As soon as the door closed, she used her spare arm to embrace him, she leaned into him and kissed him until the doors bonged to open and I was seen to walk in. I told the receptionist she could stop the video there.

I looked at the manager and said, "thank you, that looked consensual to me so there's nothing here for me now." I looked at my wife and said, "goodbye." and with that, I started to walk out.

My wife ran after me, she grabbed my arm and turned me around. "Stop, stop it's not what it looks like."

"Okay, tell me what it looks like?"

"It was just a kiss. I was thanking him for lunch."

"Who is he?"

"He is one of the MD's sons, I couldn't hold him off."

"It didn't look much like to me you were trying to hold him off. So, trading up are we, when were you going to divorce me for him?"

"I wasn't, nothing has happened, I love you, nothing was going to happen."

"So, a kiss that lasted 20 seconds that you started was nothing, when was the last time you kissed me like that? And you lied to me, you told me you were in your office, but you were across town in a hotel, were you in a room or the restaurant? So exactly what does it look like? I think I'll go home and pack your bags for you." she was crying as I walked away.

Just before I got to the door I turned and said, "so are you having an affair with him like you did with your previous manager, George?"

"No, and that was only once, I've been faithful to you ever since."

Then she paused and gave me a quizzical look through the tears. "When did you find out about George?"

"A few seconds ago, I suspected back then, but you've just confirmed it. Once a cheater always a cheater." I held up my phone showing her I was recording. "I'm off to see a solicitor. Then to pack your bags."

I got to my office and Leslie said to me, "are you OK?"

"No, not really, I just found my wife having a 20-second snog with a handsome young man. She's not kissed me like that for months and I've just confirmed that she had an affair with her former boss. I've just come from the solicitor to start divorce proceedings."

With that, Leslie walked up to me and said "I'm sure I can make it better." She slipped to her knees, undid my belt and pulled my cock out of my trousers and put it into her mouth. It wasn't hard, but she soon rectified that. She was good at that, she'd had quite a lot of practice. When she got it nice and hard, she looked up at me and said, "can I tell my brother to stop chasing her now? He's gay and he's a bit out of his comfort zone."

"That's up to him, he can try and give it a go if he likes, he can fuck her up the arse, she likes that. It'll be like home for him."

She was very good, it didn't take long before I had total relief and felt much better, she opened her mouth and showed me she'd swallowed. "Perhaps we can do it in a bed next time instead of just across your desk. Oh, and by the way, the boss wants to see you as soon as you get back."

"Well, I better do as I'm told." With that, I made my way to the boss's office, knocked on the door and went straight in.

I sat down and she asked me If I had any information for her, I told her I thought Leslie was stealing from the company, she thanked me for the information, I knew that when Leslie was searched on her way home there might be something incriminating in her handbag.

The Boss got up and walked around the desk, God she was gorgeous, she wasn't thin like Leslie, she was nicely rounded, had long flowing blonde hair and the cutest face with all its wrinkles and laughter lines, she got in front of me, grabbed my head, leaned down and gave me a kiss that made my toes curl. I hope she didn't want me to fuck her so soon after Leslie had emptied my ball bag. So, it was my turn to drop to my knees, I lifted my boss's skirt, she'd got herself ready, she wasn't wearing any knickers and her shaved pussy was framed by her suspender belt. So, I employed my tongue and fingers. I knew just how to please her; I'd had quite a lot of practice. It wasn't long before she shuddered with an orgasm. I stood up and helped her to sit down.

She had several things going for her, she was prettier than my soon to be ex-wife and my assistant. She was single and rich. Life was going to be good.

Just a quick one so I can carry on with the dozen or so other stories I have floating around. I find it quite funny when commenters try to tell me what my characters are thinking. They are my characters I do know what they're thinking or in some cases what they are not thinking. However, feel free with this one. Trolls, don't waste your, my and genuine commenters' time. I will delete you.

LJA644
LJA644
927 Followers