All Comments on 'Trading Up'

by LJA644

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Confusing as hell

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Interesting spin.

4 stars

KarnevilKarnevilover 1 year ago

Things can only get better. After reading this mess they certainly can't get any worse. I actually feel as though I need a shower to remove the crap from my mind. A detestable tale about downright hateful people. I'm off to the bathroom.

LJA644LJA644over 1 year agoAuthor

I was in a hurry. No Editors were harmed or used during the production of this story.

HmmtwodogsHmmtwodogsover 1 year ago

Yeah could’ve been a good story but no, I’m sure someone will like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a bastard

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Novel plot, but out of the seven characters in it, 5 are utterly despicable, with only the receptionist and the wife's Managing Director having even a chance of being a good person. And that includes the MC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow everybody cheating on everybody.

It's Soapopra Thursday!

If I were him, I would be watching for multiple knives in the back.

P.S. Never get your spouse fired BEFORE the divorce.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

??? That was odd, and a bit scatter shot ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was good until the end. Then it became the start of a porno.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOL! So many monkeys, so many branches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why hurt Leslie? I don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LJA, I have to say your story was very interesting and as you stated at the beginning it was short and very pointed. It would be nice to see this continued but I suspect that this is the end. THANKS for a very good morning story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh. Kinda dorky.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Oh what a tangled web

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

Not going to tell you what your characters are thinking. Nor am I a 'troll'. But I AM going to tell you what I think of this story you ground out in minutes. It sucked.

All the characters were worthless as human beings and the plot was thin at best. Just a guy screwing over every person around him for no reason. Whether the boss was just using him or he was hoping to trade up is unclear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Huh?

Am I dim, but I don't see the need to get rid of Leslie.

Maybe I'm just not devious enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very weird. One too many “twists” to make it enjoyable.

.

3 ***

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

4 stars - actually, this was humorous and I liked it, although too short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One more question for the author please. You mentioned in a comment on your excellent 5 ***** story “Promotion Question” that you were thinking about/working on a follow up. Is that still true? Sure hope so.

.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I generally enjoy your stories. You have good story ideas but for some reason I always feel somewhat let down after reading one. Like there could have been so much more in the story.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story until the comment at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WAY too much serendipity in this short blast. The Leslie bit was out of left field and then having his Boss be attractive and rich and single was way over the top. Don't quit your day job.

juanviejojuanviejoover 1 year ago

A bit short, but I liked it...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

No build up, just ending. A twisted, confusing, implausible and funny ending. Thanks for sharing.

LJA644LJA644over 1 year agoAuthor

Gamblnluck:, You have it spot on, shallow nasty people all trying to trade up. Mind you I could have done better. dunmovyniv, Please rate the story, not the comments at the end. They are not aimed at you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The biggest problem for me with your stories is the total lack of revenge on the assholes that seduce the wives in your stories. Not only with your stories but as of lately most LW stories. Yeah, I'm a Neanderthal that enjoys the total pain and destruction rained down on said assholes. A good beat down does wonders to an assholes prospective of married women. Sadly the writers with balls to take revenge have been replaced with pussies with man buns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So Leslie is daughter of a rich guy, whose brother is chasing after his wife on her orders to set wife up, and hubby doesn’t expect Leslie’s firing to blowback on him with Leslie divulging his entire scheme? Then Leslie presumably takes this to the boss, who only got this info from hubby, she claims hubby forced sexual favors under threat of firing and/or jail for theft and hubby is in deeper crap.

In other words, you should have gone back to sleep instead of writing this hare-brained, sleep- induced drivel.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Ha Ha!!

Enjoyed that short

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When she got it nice and hard, she looked up at me and said, "can I tell my brother to stop chasing her now? He's gay and he's a bit out of his comfort zone."

What does that mean? The husband set that up? ***

woodrangewoodrangeover 1 year ago

Laughed so much I nearly shat myself. One of the best stories I've read yet. Please keep them coming

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago

Wow did that ever have some twists and turns.

BogieraBogieraover 1 year ago

Way too many things going on here in such a short story for it to be an enjoyable read. Next time, slow down and dont make it so rushed.

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

Wow, this characters as big a d bag as his wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Confusing

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Can’t tell who is cheating without a score card. Way too much going on for such a short story.

bobluvs1bobluvs1over 1 year ago

How is the husband any better then the soon to be xwife.

LJA644LJA644over 1 year agoAuthor

Bobluvs1. He's not, he's a cheating bastard like every one, They're all a bunch of shits. Except the receptionist and the pragmatic manager. And they could be doing it? No moral turpitude at all. That's a US concept according to Wikipedia, I like it.

LJA644

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hilarious! Has everyone lost their sense of humor? He played people like a concert pianist.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manover 1 year ago

Hmmm... sorry, but no.

I don't like cheating, whether by the husband, the wife or both... Cheaters deserve the worst in their lives. They deserve to learn that loneliness, remorse and pain prepared part of their miserable life from then on.

The MC belongs to the lowest class of corns...those who trade lead. And the worst... he doesn't have an ounce of character.

The fins, justify their means.

Regrettably, it does not seem so fictional. Very close to reality, although a little distorted.

But the writing effort earns me 3 stars.

But that was low, yes.

But that's just my opinion.

kamdev99008kamdev99008over 1 year ago

Interesting and unexpected

KRD19254KRD19254over 1 year ago

So both are morally corrupted just the husband was much smarter at it then his bimbo wife. It appears he set his wife up with a gay guy via his wanting secretary. Even the boss, shagging on company time with a subordinate has ethics issues. What a den of snakes...

\

3.7****, Hooyah, low for the slimy morals/ethics but 5.5* for writing.

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

Good story up until the stuff with Leslie, which was ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Started OK. Became a jumpled mess.

🌟🌟

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Sorry I don’t think this is as good as your other story’s , I think you spoiled it from the boss at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I chuckled but didnt like any of the people. rk

LJA644LJA644about 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous RK, You're not supposed to like them, they are all horrible cheating back stabbing gits, except the receptionist and pragmatic boss. LJA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Appreciate the many chuckles - including the numerous commentators who insisted on taking it all seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He'd be further ahead with his boss. She is rich, kind of likes him and gets the cream out of his Twinkie... Maybe he should pee in her and make her belly big, that way,he'd have two new names, DADDY and HUSBAND!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Short, clever, to the point.

What were they all thinking?

-jog

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Clever twist. Quite a cold-blooded plotter.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Mundane Femdom agitprop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, I'm going to hold myself up for ridicule here by showing how dense I am that I didn't get this at all.

Why would Leslie's gay brother be pursuing the MC's wife for sex and why did the MC behave so spitefully towards Leslie after she'd just given him such a heavenly BJ?

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

So a troll is anyone who doesn't love your story and all the characters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are a better writer than this one. More like a hazy dream than a story. Hope this was a one-off that I can

forgive you.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A really dislikable story and characters.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

He was very conniving.

Can't help but assume the timeline went something like:

1. He's cheating with his boss

2. She cheats with her previous boss

3. He cheats with his assistant (likely after finding out about her brother)

4. She works at cheating with the effeminate guy (her being set up)

So he can divorce her with it being her fault and his assistant will lose credibility when she tries to say her boss set her up to get his wife to cheat.

-

All very odd though. We're in his head and he appears surprised in his head that she's cheating and indicates he's only guessing that she cheated with her previous boss.

-

Sure seems he's the worse of the lot.

enderlocke77enderlocke778 months ago

Not sure u know what "trading up" means

deependerdeepender8 months ago

Sounds like a normal American workplace to me.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A somewhat likeable story, but it didn't grab me, so to speak. But the worst part to me was after telling his sec'y about his wife kissing the guy. Then he's doing his boss & whomever else. What I couldn't figure out was that the gay guy going after his wife. Say what? Anyway, 3 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Huh?

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter7 months ago

No! Not a fan. Poor plot and worse delivery.

RePhilRePhil6 months ago

Not every arrow hits the bullseye! So long as you continue to knok the arrows you’ve already won! 🥇

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyErotica6 months ago

I think this story could also be placed in humor and satire. A great tale.

inka2222inka22225 months ago

Cleverly written but I absolutely hated the MC, the fact that he succeeded in fucking over Leslie is an atrocity, Sorry, 2 stars, it started out enjoyable but the last 4 paragraphs (including the threat to delete comments) ruined the story completely. You should have stopped at Leslie's BJ - or, better yet, NOT made MC a crappy cheater too and skipped the BJ and just revealed the gay brother in a non-intimate conversation - THAT would have made it a 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A great story until the BH. Christ, husband guts have just been rolled out for the second time and he accepts a BJ from a person her works with.

Your a GOOD writer but you demeanor your talent with this.

CluelessCuckCluelessCuck4 months ago

Unlike some others, I don't have a problem with the unsympathetic MC. He is a serial cheater and hypocrite that holds his wife to a higher standard. True to life, sometimes the bad guy wins. My problem with the story is that I can't for the life of me figure out why he screwed over his loyal assistant Leslie.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked it, and thought it was kind of funny. His soon to be ex-wife is having an affair with a gay man, and he gets a BJ from his assistant in his office, then does the boss. At least the guy is getting his share out of the home, plus he got the wife to admit she was having an affair with George, her former boss.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

Haha, this went from a 3 to a 4 because of the hysterical twist. The thing I don't get is why did he bother to set up his wife with a honey pot - It's not like you get bonus points for adultery in divorce court. He should have just ran away with his rich boss and dumped irreconcilable differences on the wife.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Oh well, his wife was a cheating skank too

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The husband set up his wife using Leslie and her faggot brother so he can get on with his boss. Now the boss should use him like trash

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLJA644@LJA644
I have asked Denham Forrest if I could use his words as I fully agree with them, for those of you who have not heard of him he is here. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=998438 he is also 'The Wanderer' I understand that some people do not enjoy my storie...