All Comments on 'Traditions'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dwoelfledwoelfleover 5 years ago
Lovely love story

Sweet tale.

LimeyracerLimeyracerover 5 years ago
JUST A LOVELY SWEET STORY...

Hey Ben - getting into the spirit kind of parallels ours (wife and I) so enjoyed some memories that you "aroused"...

Have a great Christmas !!

CES

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
What a wonderful Christmas tradition

Lucky that "Making Mary Under the Tree" every Christmas didn't result in a dozen kids. But then there are the biological factors, like having a fertile egg available, etc.

Otherwise, it's a tradition many young couples might want to start. It's inexpensive, fun, and an act of giving. Thanks for posting.

boatbummboatbummover 5 years ago
What A Lovely Tradition

So how many times have the kids watched Santa and his cute little elf playing under the tree through the years? I'd bet more times than they realize.... ;-)

Thanks for this sweet little flash of love and joy.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Wonderful story

JB, This was a Wonderful Romantic story that a lot of couples can relate too. It was Sweet and Lovely. Thank You!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
1463 Followers
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES