All Comments on 'Traditions Ch. 03'

by honeyblood

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
islandqtislandqtalmost 12 years ago
EEEK!

This is getting so hot and yet so tense!!! Declan's old-fashioned "woman barefoot and pregnant" shtick threatens to cause a big blowout and I can't wait!!!

I love that you continue to create tension between them despite their attraction to one another. Kudos for writing Cheyanne as a character who still knows what she should not accept even though she's not sure what she wants to do with her life.

I can't wait for the next installment!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good job

A few errors but it wasn't difficult to read. I could tell which word you meant; hear versus here. Keep writing & I hope you find an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
LOVE IT!!!

Omgeezee!! This update was flipping hot! And I didn't care much for the typos, its understandable. Girl I can't wait for the next update!

Ugh my fetish for caucasian men has reached a record high cause of this story!! I need to find me a Declan haha! HOT!!

Anyway, good job! Please continue to write, cause you are awesome!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
5 stars

this story already reads better than some of the IR trash that has been published... and we're only at chapter 3 for frick's sakes. rock on honeyblood!

HoldingStacieDownHoldingStacieDownalmost 12 years ago
Love this story .

What a super good update this was . I kinda feel bad for Declan - he's kinda trapped in two different worlds. I wonder how he's gonna explain Cheyanna to his family and friends . Maybe his father could be understanding but I'm not sure . Loved this update can't wait to read more .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good n hot so far

I love this story and don't care for the typos. Just don't take too long again.

If only Lit erotica writers had a story outline before they began submitting.....

madasiamadasiaalmost 12 years ago
Great job

Love this story. I was sooo excited when i saw that you have an update up. I hope that you get an editor the typos were not that bad that they took away from the story. Keep up

honeybreehoneybreealmost 12 years ago
Love this story was wondering about it the other day....

The heat between Declan and Cheyanne just jumps off the page. Love them, but I can't help feeling that their love romance is going to come to ahead with the clashes in cultures because clearly these two aren't in the same space and though I am sure Cheyanne has strong feelings for Declan I can't imagine her being in his trailer and ready to have some babies! Or that his "fix me a sandwhich woman" thing isn't going to irk her American girl nerves...lol It does seem like Declan is in between two worlds and sadly knows he probably can't merge them two together but damn I can't wait to see what happens next.

partial2passionpartial2passionalmost 12 years ago
Very nice!

I love this story. You have a really nice build up and I can't wait to see what happens next. I really liked the drive-in scene... it was natural not forced. Drive-ins bring up imagery of the olden days... which goes perfectly with Declan's culture. I also like that you present 'the travelers' in a respectful yet realistic light even though its a little different from our culture. And as a side note your facts about the culture are dead on as I have some friends that are 'travelers' (from the U.S.). So keep up the great job. ;)

septembernightsseptembernightsalmost 12 years ago
This is such a great story.

I have been following the show “big fat gypsy wedding” since it first aired in the US. I am really fascinated with the gypsies and your story really captures them as depicted on the show. Kudos to you!!!!

Declan and Cheyanne are perfect examples of opposites attract. She’s a shy, sensitive bookworm, and he’s a street smart, aggressive and bold male. They are so sexy together.

I can’t wait to read the rest. Great Job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely fantastic, this story is right now my favorite in Lit. I've been checking every day for and update. I must say that when I saw that there was finally one this made my day. And let me tell you that the wait was worth it this is a great chapter and makes me want to read even more about Declan and Cheyenne. I'll be eagerly waiting for next chapter ..............................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved It!!

Im just totally taken with this story I can't wait to c where these two end up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!

Please oh pleeeeeeaseeee have something ready soon! This story is great! I really hope they end up together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Is it okay that when I saw you had updated, I screamed a little? Or a lot?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!

Love this story! Please update soon!

The grammatical errors were minor! Don't worry about it! Lol

SashavonbobnbonSashavonbobnbonover 11 years ago
Yay! I love this story and this couple.

They are really interesting people in their own right, and together they are fantastic. I will also admidt that making one of them a gypsy is interesting to me, as i know so little about the, and their culture. This is like a tiny window to them. Thank you for finally posting an update. I cant wait for the next chapter!

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 11 years ago

Love this update!!! They are very complex characters from two different worlds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really Good

I'm so into this story cause it has a new and different perspective than other IR stories that I've read. I actually been to stores that Gypsies own and known Gypsies and they are very respectful people, they're just different so people criticize and judge but never look at there own behavior. I wanna see how Declan will pursue Cheyanne and how they will keep a relationship cause it won't be easy, but it's been done before with success. I hope you manage to update soon cause I don't want this one to disappear like a lot of stories do here.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 11 years ago
When worlds collide is more than a title.

I really enjoyed reading this. Just think about it. A Texan sistah studying in England encounters an Irish Gypsie at a club and the connect is powerful. When else, but in these truly amazing times could something like that actually happen?

Love and falling in love is never predictable or a forseeable event. He comes from a very closed culture with a guarantee of a mate. Yet he's not looking, extremely resistant and WHAM; he meets a woman from another race, another culture, another country who completes him. The beauty of life is taking the goodness that comes your way when it is presented. I hope that Declan will see his way and fulfill his emerging love for Cheyanne.

Thanks for a lovely story. I really liked it and please do continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love this story

I love the relationship building between the two main characters, but I really love the end of this chapter; the love between a father and son.

I can't wait to read more! Please update soon!

MistressRum_CocoaMistressRum_Cocoaover 11 years ago

At first i was a little hesitant when i first started reading this story but by the end of this chapter, i know i will be looking for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love this

Story is wonderful! I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love

Love your story!! I have one request that you make him wait till they get married. I know gypsy girls are usually married before losing their virginity. He should respect her as on of his own. :) Cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I don't see how that would work

Our [American] culture is one that no longer encourages teen brides or marrying young, so I don't see her being overwhelminly convinced to disregard everything she was raised to believe to marry a man she just met, 3 months after moving abroad, just so she can have sex. The only way I could see that (waiting until marriage) working is if that is where the author wants to bring the drama...like her "progressive" ways and unwillingless to submit might drive a wedge between him and his family and/or their community. That is if being Black and a "country girl" isn't enough to stack the odds.

Even though she's not 100% sure what she wants her major to be, the author has already set up how important education is to her. I don't see her fully assimilating into his culture because I don't see her giving up her education and goals to become solely a wife and mother. I also don't see it as disrespect if they have premarital sex. From my (limited) understanding of this culture, the girls are heavily chaperoned to make sure that hormones do not take over. I'm not sure if it’s more of a sign of respect as it is there is no real opportunity to "deflower" because her brother, father, or other male family member is there to physically protect her virtue.

If we're making requests, I would really like to see her not lose herself to be in his life, just as I don't expect him to lose himself. I'm all for a happy medium or compromise. Isn’t that what true love is all about? Whatever you decide as the author, I'm sure I will read it until it is finished. That is if you finish it first (hint, hint), lol.

Waiting patiently (or not) for the next update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love this story

Please hurry with chapter 4, this is tourture!

mrskelleymrskelleyover 11 years ago
I like it!

Love the culture differences. I think it makes for a great story, especially since she is so headstrong. I think his sister may be the one to leave the life style. I like her. Loving these two!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You changed her skin color from "milk chocolate" to "caramel," which has me a bit upset. I liked her darker :( it makes the difference more drastic and more beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Need more

Why gap have you not finished their story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome Story!!

I loved it sooo much!!! Please continue with the story!! I really like it cheyanne is just like me in so many ways~ I hope to have a boyfriend just like Declan one day :) *chuckles* it's so romantic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Interesting story

Good writing, interesting characters. It would also be interesting to know more about Cheyanne, her family and stuff. Also it is not clear what her ethnicity is. I though she was black and dakr skninned, now it looks as if she is mixed race, fair skinned, wavy hair and all... Also where does her name come from? Some Native American heritage? I thought her being black african American would create both some kind of cultural shok (USA vs UK), but also many similatires (regarding racism and discrimnation)...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
milk chocolate to caramel?

At the beginning of the story cheyanne was describe as having milk chocolate skin somehow as the story went on she became caramel. I really hate when authors do this because you have the person in your head then it changes. Please remember their features and stay with that.

cherie93cherie93over 9 years ago
Skin color

This is a great story, but Cheyanne's skin color has gone from milk chocolate to caramel to honey. Which is it? These are all very different skin colors so I'm gonna need you to be consistent.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

More Please ! Such a good different story ! 💯💗💗

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous