Traffic Girl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The couple were Jason and Laurie, in Vegas from LA celebrating their fifth wedding anniversary. They were lively but chill. We polished off the two open bottles of Dom, when Caitlyn and Juliana arrived with two magnums and the round of shots. The vial and bullet were just sitting in the middle of the table. They opened the bubbles and passed out the shots. We all clinked glasses and pounded them back.

Caitlyn nibbled my ear and asked for some coke. I told her and Juliana they were welcome to the goodies. They indulged and disappeared. My head was swimming a bit, and Kat and I shared hits from the bullet. This was the Vegas I loved. Total debauchery, ramping up from every direction. I ignored our guests and took Kat back to the dance floor.

When we returned, Jason was making out with one of the coeds, while Laurie made out with the other. Caitlyn and Juliana hit the coke bullet, which we had left behind. Kat and I laughed. "Look at the monster we've created!" she exclaimed.

Kat and I greedily fed each other bumps. I had Caitlyn refresh my Champagne, and when I turned around again, Kat was kissing Juliana.

"I hope you're not the jealous type," Caitlyn said quietly.

I laughed. "Vegas doesn't suit jealous types," I said.

She put her lips close to mine, her tongue pushing out behind them just a bit. "It's almost last call," she said. "Is there anything you want to order?" She licked her lips.

"You've been a doll," I said. "One more magnum." I went with the moment and kissed her. Her mouth had the slight taste of cocaine bitterness. She broke the kiss and strode out of the cabana to fetch the Champagne.

Kat and Juliana did more coke, then Juliana excused herself. Kat and I drank in our new friends, now more or less a single mass of flesh, kissing each other when they weren't drinking Dom.

"I am so ready to fuck you," I growled to Kat.

"Just me?" she asked and batted her eyelashes. Her eyes were wired. "I saw you and Caitlyn. I think you like her."

I smiled. "She's no Kitty Kat," I said. "This is all fun, but I think tonight needs to be us." She kissed me deeply, urgently... gratefully.

The coke was running low. I asked Caitlyn to close out our tab, leaving the rest of the final magnum behind for our guests. I passed each of the servers $500 in cash on top of the $2,000 tip I had added to the check. Caitlyn asked if we needed anything else. I shook my head. She bent down close to me one last time to pick up the signed bill and said, "I'm a three hole girl."

Kat heard it and smiled at her. "So am I," she said, not out of jealousy but with pride.

I took Caitlyn's phone number and asked her to text me with Juliana's, as well. I sent her a thank-you message and told her we would certainly see each other again.

"You can never have too many Vegas friends," I told Kat as we walked out of the club. It was nearing 4 a.m. The time had gone by in a flash. We walked quickly, the time at the club serving as a midpoint, rather than a culmination, of our night. Essentially we had spent four hours perpetually edging each other's orgasms. It was time to let all that energy out.

* * *

We made out like teenagers and pawed at each other like animals in the elevator going back up to our suite. As soon as we got inside, Kat took the coke vial from me, dumped the rest of it on the marble-topped coffee table and bent over to chop up lines with the remnants. Her hair was tousled, and the dress rode up high enough for me to see the glistening between her thighs.

I stripped down and reopened the floor-to-ceiling windows that housekeeping had closed during the nightly turndown service. Kat and I hit two thick lines each, then she climbed on top of me as I sat on the sofa. She teased the tip of my cock with her wet cunt. I kissed her neck, loving the salty, sweaty musk she had worked up over the night. I roughly cupped her tits and bit at her nipples as she ground her crotch into mine, never letting me penetrate her beyond the tip of my cock.

"This was the best fucking night," Kat panted. "I just need one more thing."

"Stop teasing me, you fucking slut," I said. I grabbed her hips firmly, kissed her, and forced her pussy down onto the length of my cock. Luckily, her hole had been lined up perfectly with me, and I bottomed out in one smooth movement. We groaned in unison.

"I needed this," I said urgently. "I need you. You are the hottest fuck I've ever had."

I was bucking my hips against hers, but I wanted more control. I picked her up and threw her off me, pushing her over the back of the sofa and lining my cock up behind her. She faced the open windows overlooking the Strip. I plunged in and began to spank her in rhythm to my strokes.

She gave guttural moans, unable to speak coherently. I slammed in and out of her like a piston, relentlessly and roughly. The flashing lights of the Strip were hypnotic, urging us on. I wondered if I had ever experienced greater pleasure than this moment.

Kat broke into orgasm. The coke had given us incredible stamina, and the buildup created an intensity neither of us had ever felt together. Her climax was prolonged, an opera of moans and screams of pleasure. When she finally calmed down, her tense body relaxing, she looked back to me and said, "I want your cum all over me."

She moved off the sofa and took my dick in her mouth, sucking eagerly. She kept pulling off, begging me to cum for her. Telling me she needed to be covered in sperm. Commanding me to paint her with spunk. Her dirty talk, deepthroating, and manipulation of my balls with her fingers broke through any resistance the coke may have put up.

My thighs tensed, and my abdomen clenched. As I erupted, Kat pulled her mouth off me, jerking my cock and squeezing my balls. She aimed straight at her face, but my cum flew everywhere. It covered her tits, neck, face, and hair. It shot onto the sofa. She was a glazed mess by the time I came to a panting finish.

She smiled at me, "I need to go look in the mirror at this!"

She was a masterpiece of a cum slut. She started running a finger over her face and licking the cum off it. "You taste so good, daddy," she said. "That was so fucking hot. I could see it shooting out like ropes."

I was spent. It was nearly 5:30 a.m. We contemplated doing a couple lines and going another round but thought the better of it. As we climbed into bed, the faintest hints of sunrise peaked out from behind the mountains. We needed to get a couple hours of sleep, at least. I had a lot planned for us on that Friday.

12