Traffic Girl Ch. 11

Story Info
A successful playboy meets a local TV anchor.
1.5k words
4.78
11k
14

Part 11 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thank you for the support! The scene returns to Houston for Kat and John, and how do they handle the need for more? Usual disclaimer that this incorporates cheating.

* * *

Kat and I broke any pretense that the half-hour early morning fucks were going to suffice after we got home from Vegas. We still did them once a week or so, but as spring turned to summer, and our need for intimacy grew, we started taking advantage of her boyfriend's work travel schedule during the week. We started cooking together. We went out to dinner or drinks at out-of-the-way restaurants and bars, where it was less likely our presence together would be noticed. And we started ramping up our games to higher and riskier levels. The thrill was just too great a temptation.

One Friday night in June, Kat and her boyfriend attended a fundraiser for the local food bank. We planned in advance that I would go, too. It was at a very good art gallery, with one of my favorite restaurants catering. They were going to auction off a few pieces by local artists to raise money for the food bank. Kat wore a turquoise cocktail dress that left absolutely nothing to the imagination. There were a couple hundred people in attendance, and it was a fun crowd.

I watched Kat work the room with her boyfriend. She knew I was tracking her. He went to the restroom, and I bumped into her at the bar while she was alone.

"I spotted a bathroom on the first floor that's well off the beaten path," I said.

"Eight o'clock sharp," she said. It was 7:35. "That's when the first lot goes up for auction. It'll create more of a distraction."

I chatted with some of the attendees and enjoyed the food. I admired the art and enjoyed flirting with a couple of married women whose husbands were caught up in tedious business talk. At five minutes to eight, I excused myself and went to the ground floor bathroom. All the action took place on the second and floor. The first floor was dedicated to the caterers, so it was as secluded as we would find.

Kat was right on time. I pulled her inside with me and locked the door. She pulled up her dress and bent over the vanity with its double sinks. She was wearing a La Perla g-string I had bought her in Vegas.

"I need your dick so bad, baby," she said. "I've been so wet all night that I can feel my pussy lips slide together when I walk."

I undid my belt and lowered my pants just enough to enter her. She sighed as I pushed aside the lace panties and plunged in with one long stroke. It was a frenetic, needy fuck that barely lasted five minutes. We watched ourselves in the mirror, faces gripped by pure lust. I filled her up with a generous load, and we put ourselves back together. Kat returned to the party first. When I arrived several minutes later, they were auctioning the third lot, and I took a position not far from where Kat stood, arm hooked inside her boyfriend's. The auction ended twenty minutes later, and I went off-script.

"I could use a drink after that action!" I said enthusiastically to Kat's boyfriend. "How about you?"

"That sounds all right to me," he said. "Kat, do you want anything?" She looked at me as if I were a stranger and said, "Champagne?"

"Hey, I'm John," I said and extended my hand as we stood in line at the bar.

"James," he said and shook my hand.

"This is a great event," I said.

"It really is," he said. "Good cause."

This guy was dumb as a post, and talking to him was like pulling teeth. I persisted.

"I still wouldn't mind a TV and the Astros game," I joked.

"Oh, man, you're telling me!" he said. "They're behind 4-3 in the bottom of the seventh." I had found his topic.

We talked about baseball until we returned with drinks. He handed Kat her glass of Champagne and introduced me. A shiver ran up my spine. This was just too delicious.

"Kat," she said.

"John," I said, smiling my most genuine smile and shaking her hand.

"What brings you here?" Kat asked.

"My bank is a big food bank supporter," I said.

"Oh which bank?" James asked.

We started some shop talk. If I were being honest, he wasn't that bad a guy. Just a typical, dull suit. I worked with a hundred guys just like him. But only his girlfriend stood a few feet away from me with a load of my cum inside her. It was my favorite dirty secret in quite some time.

"I better get going," I said after fifteen minutes of small talk. "I've got a dinner date after this."

Kat's eyes showed shock for a fleeting moment. I didn't have a dinner date. I was going home. I just wanted to dangle it for fun. Maybe I also felt like it would keep the boyfriend off the trail. I was playing with fire by talking to them both.

I went home and had an easy remainder of the evening. I popped a good red wine and watched cooking shows. I went to bed early, planning to wake up for a long workout in the morning to kick off the weekend. When I got up Saturday morning, my text app was inundated with messages from Kat.

"OMG, babe, that was beyond hot."

"I can't believe you came and talked to him! Risky! But that was such a turn on!"

"He wanted to fuck so bad last night. He was asking if he could eat me out, and I wouldn't let him! I told him he made me so wet, I just needed him to fuck me. And he told me he'd never felt me so wet when he got inside me. LOL!"

"Is it bad that I don't feel guilty about it at all? I loved having two loads in me. But yours is the cock that owns me."

I wrote back, "Up early to work out. Loved waking up to these messages. I can't wait until I can fuck your ass again. Remember I'm the only one who gets anal from you. Let's keep ramping up these games. I can't get enough."

* * *

The next week, Kat told me James was taking her to a hot new Spanish restaurant for date night. He was proud to have scored a reservation.

"I'll be at the bar watching you," I told her.

I arrived thirty minutes before their reservation to scope out the lay of the land. The bartender made a killer gin and tonic, and the restaurant was packed on a Saturday night. Pretty people were everywhere. It was a modern, chic restaurant. And it had single sex bathroom stalls. Plenty of them.

Kat and James arrived on time for their 7:30 reservation. I was on my second drink. I had a good view of their table from the bar. I watched them hold hands. Her eyes were locked on his. I had expected to be more jealous, but I wasn't. I felt like we had more of a connection. I told myself it was obvious she was acting.

They finished a drink, got a second one, and ordered appetizers. Kat briefly looked in my direction. I held up five fingers. It was the briefest of moments, but the signal was recorded between us.

I paid my tab and went to the restrooms. The stall at the furthest back was empty. I occupied and locked it. I texted Kat where I was. I sat on the toilet, my pants already around my ankles, and stroked my cock. At the barest hint of a knock, I opened the door without having to get up, and Kat rushed in. She wiggled out of her jeans and bikini briefs. I pulled her on top of me reverse cowgirl and thrust up a few times, then pulled out.

"A cheating slut like you needs a good butt fuck," I growled.

I roughly impaled her asshole in one stroke, then let her sit for a moment to adjust to the size and rapid intrusion.

"I do," she said. "I need you to fuck my ass and show me what a bad girl I am."

This was pure filth. I thrived on it. I was fucking her ass with abandon.

"You dirty little ass slut," I said. "You're the biggest whore I've ever met."

I filled her asshole with a ridiculous load of cum in mere moments. She pulled off and pulled up her panties and jeans again quickly. Her asshole looked used and abused.

"Oh god," she said, "this is going to make such a mess of my panties." She laughed, kissed me, and dashed off.

I had taken control of the situation and dictated the terms, yet as I washed up and left the restroom, I felt like the one who had been used. And it hit me. I was feeling lonely.