Traffic Girl Ch. 12

Story Info
A successful playboy meets a local TV anchor.
2.4k words
4.75
11.5k
10

Part 12 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Thank you for reading, commenting, and voting! It means a lot.

* * *

I leaned back contentedly against the supple leather of my Mercedes S-Class's driver's seat. The floral fragrance of the brunette hair bobbing up and down in my lap tickled my nose. I took a deep breath and kept a light pressure on the back of her neck. Jenny was a few years younger but a peer within my bank. She was a budding superstar. Her ability to suck cock had nothing to do with it. She earned her professional accolades on the merits. But we had worked on several projects together in the past five years and, despite being very happily married, enjoyed blowing off steam together sexually when stress began to take its toll.

"You are such a good cocksucker," I told her. She grunted in response, not taking her mouth off my shaft. We had done this enough that she knew I was close. She kept my cock deep in her throat and tongued the underside as my hips lifted forward. I ejaculated in her mouth, and she happily sucked down all my cum.

I buckled my pants and let out a long sigh. "Thanks," I said. "I really needed that."

"You know I'm always happy to," Jenny said. "But I'll take a raincheck on paying me back with your tongue." She laughed. "Come on, we've got work to do," she said and opened the car door.

I hadn't seen Kat for a week because our schedules didn't mesh. I wouldn't see her for another week at least because I would be traveling to Singapore for work. Summer was changing to fall, which in Houston meant only turning the calendar and still suffering under the summer heat. Kat and I hadn't had more than a quick morning fuck in almost a month. She definitely had gotten inside my head. I was spellbound by her, inside and outside the bedroom. My desire to have more with her, however, had run into the immovable objects of our careers and her boyfriend.

When I got back to my office, I couldn't focus on the due diligence in front of me. I picked up my phone and sent Kat a message: "I have a confession."

She wrote back immediately, "Tell me."

"My coworker Jenny just sucked me off in my car," I replied. "She's not as good as you. I miss your mouth. I miss you."

Kat responded with heart and hug emojis, then added, "I know we need to make some time for each other soon."

We had come to an agreement that I could play on the side, too. It didn't make sense for Kat and me to be exclusive. So in recent weeks, I had gotten back into old habits of regular hookups, mostly reconnecting with friends-with-benefits I had neglected as my affair with Kat heated up.

"Think about when we can take another getaway," I said, then put down my phone and got back to work.

* * *

"Are you glad hubby had to go out of town?" Jenny asked later that evening as she presented her naked ass and pussy to me in her marital bedroom.

"Fuck yes," I said as I rubbed the length of my cock up and down her wet pussy lips. "I always want to pay my pleasure debts to you. Thanks for earlier." I laughed.

"I think you owe me three," Jenny joked, referring to the number of times I had asked her to give me head in the past two weeks without reciprocating.

"I'll make it up to you," I said, continuing to tease with my cock outside her pussy.

"Give me a fat load of cum in my cunt, and I'll call it even," she said lewdly. Jenny always got straight to the point.

"I was thinking I'd give you two," I finally entered her fully.

"I'll take it," she gasped, feeling the full length and thickness of my cock invading her warm, wet insides.

Jenny was a good fuck, but the thrill was her willingness to let me have her at her house, in her bed. Her husband was a lawyer and traveled a lot. When we were younger, junior bankers, we got drunk at a company event and shared an Uber home. It ended up with me fingering her in the back seat, which grew into the occasional hookup when we put in long hours, which was frequently.

She grunted and moaned as I rhythmically fucked her from behind. I was on auto-pilot. To cum, I had to close my eyes and think of Kat. I thought of how she would throw her hair aside and turn her head to urge me on with dirty talk while I fucked her doggy style. How she knew how to work my balls to bring me to greater heights of pleasure. I unloaded inside Jenny.

"There it is," she said. "Fill my cunt."

And that was that. As was our usual practice, she fell asleep not long after we finished, and I took off. A satisfying work tryst that tonight seemed hollow.

* * *

I had parked around the corner from Jenny's house and, as I walked to my car, habitually checked my phone.

"Can you come over?" Kat had sent that twenty minutes ago. It wasn't quite 10 p.m.

"Still up?" I wrote back.

"Yes," she replied immediately.

"Everything okay?" I got in my car. She didn't respond before I pulled up to her apartment building, which was only ten minutes away. I rode the elevator to the twenty-second floor. My heart beat fast. I was nervous. Was this the inevitable end? I shook the thought away.

I tapped quietly on the door, which swung open. Kat wrapped her arms and legs around me after it closed.

"I got nominated for a Lone Star Emmy!" she exclaimed and kissed me.

"Oh my god!" I said and put her down. "Congratulations! I'm so proud of you!"

"Can you stay and celebrate with me?" she asked.

I picked her up and twirled her around again. "Of course I can," I said. "I've missed you so fucking much."

We kissed on the couch while she told me the details of the story about red light cameras that got her nominated. It was a first for her, and she was proud and happy.

"You deserve this," I said and increased the urgency of my kisses. Then I pulled back. I paused. "Hey," I said, "I'll just say it, but, um, you might want me to shower first."

Kat arched her eyebrows in surprise.

"I came from my coworker's," I said. "Her husband was out of town."

She attacked me with desire. "I don't care," she said. "James shot a load in me before he went to the airport tonight. I guess we're just both dirty fuckers."

"Let's shower," I suggested.

"I've got Champagne in the fridge," Kat said. She wore yoga pants and a tank top. "Bring it to the bathroom."

I sauntered into the kitchen and saw an empty bottle of red wine on the counter and two glasses in the sink. I smiled. There is no better ego stroke than fucking another man's woman. I grabbed the Veuve from the fridge and two flutes from the cabinet. When I arrived in the bathroom, Kat had her coke kit out and had prepared a medicine plunger for a booty bump.

"Can you do the honors?" she asked, peeling down her yoga pants and bending over. I injected a few milliliters of cocaine and water into her ass. She clenched her cheeks, pushed herself forward, and moaned. She glanced back at me, her eyes staring at me dreamily.

"It's the best fucking high, baby," she said. "Want some?"

I was already over at the counter, cutting up lines. I had already made the decision to blow off work for as long as possible in the morning. I needed this. I needed Kat. The initial rush of the coke high hit pleasantly, and Kat and I piled into the shower. We made out with urgency.

"I need you," I said.

"Your little work slut isn't enough for you?" she asked.

"No," I said firmly. "Well. Usually yes. But right now? No."

"You don't mind that my pussy is used and dirty?" she said.

"Don't lie," I said, "even if he fucked you, he didn't use it."

We laughed. We kissed. I had put the Champagne flutes on the back bench of the large shower, so we could drink and enjoy our coke buzz. We washed each other. My cock stirred as she soaped my groin.

"What's her name, Jenny?" Kat said, knowing the name and just being playful. "She didn't fully satisfy you?" She kissed me on the lips, her tongue teasing mine.

"I have to confess," I said, "and I'm not blowing smoke up your ass."

"No, only cocaine," Kat interrupted and laughed.

I laughed and shook my head. "Touche," I said. "But seriously. I had to close my eyes and think of you to get off."

Kat beamed up at me as the hot water beat down on us. Her eyes dazzled, her pupils dilated. "John," she said, "you're a hopeless romantic!"

We dried off each other. My hands possessively roamed her body. We kissed some more as we walked to the bedroom, tangled in each other's arms, and tumbled into bed. I thrust a finger into her pussy, circled it around, and pulled it out. The fluid was milky.

"He really did cum in you," I grinned.

"I don't lie to you," Kat said. I put the finger in her mouth, and she licked it clean.

"Nothing is satisfying me lately," I said seriously. "I fucking need you, Kitty Kat."

"I'm right here," she said and quickly hopped on to her hands and knees. "Spank me. I'm tired of James and his kid glove treatment. I'm not some dainty princess." She jutted out her ass cheeks, and I obliged. The crack of my palm against her firm bubble butt echoed in the high-ceilinged room.

"Yes!" she shrieked. "Spank me, daddy!"

I took out my frustration on our lack of time together on her pert cheerleader's ass. The pink quickly turned to crimson as I picked up the pace and force of my strikes. Her pussy drooled from it. Spanking almost made her as wet as sucking cock. I relented and turned her over.

"Oh god," she moaned. "Fuck, I needed that so bad. I'm such a bad girl, daddy. You needed to reclaim me."

"I own you, Kitty Kat," I said. "Jesus, I missed your ass."

"So take it," she said. "Show me how bad you need me."

She grabbed my cock, stroking it to full erection. When I was hard, I took her wrists and pinned both her arms above her head. She squealed with delight. I slid my cock into her pussy.

"Ohhhh!" we moaned simultaneously.

"Oh my god," Kat panted, "I almost forgot how good that is."

I pushed my full weight down on her pelvis to drive my cock as deeply inside her as I could. "Yeah," I agreed, "that is such a hot, wet cunt. You're so fucking tight."

"A week is way too long between fucks," she said. "I can't go that long again."

"Me either," I said. I pulled out and saw more remnants of her boyfriend's sperm on my cock. I pushed Kat's legs above her head and lined up my cock head with her asshole. I grinned at her. "Having me use his cum to lube up your ass is the closest James is ever going to get to anal sex with you," I said, taking the unusual step of actually calling her boyfriend by name.

"You are so fucking dirty," she said. "I've been missing that. My life has been so vanilla."

I entered her ass slowly and moaned in satisfaction. "Jesus, I missed your ass, babe," I said. "You are the best little anal slut I've ever had."

I fucked her steadily, my hips pressing against hers as I rutted in and out of her ass. It was delectable. She was so tight, so inviting. Her face contorted with pleasure as the orgasm built inside her. I rubbed her clit, which was slick with her juices. The pressure on her clit sent her over the edge. Her body jerked forward and back, convulsing in a seizure of orgasm. But I didn't stop my thrusts. I was close and relished the thought of burying my cum as deep in her ass as I could. When my balls swelled up and got ready to explode, I drove my full length inside Kat's ass and let go.

"Oh, yes!" she exclaimed. "That's my favorite feeling. You cum so deep in my asshole, baby. Oh my god. Holy fuck!"

The power of that one orgasm eclipsed all of mine from the past week combined. It shook me like an earthquake, and my cock shrank and easily slid out of her ass.

"Jesus, Kat," I said, "you have no idea how badly I had to have that. That was like a bomb going off. I don't know what to say."

"You missed me," she said, sitting up on her elbows, a light sheen of sweat glistening on her chest and abdomen. "And I'm glad. I want to have that effect on you."

I collapsed on my back next to her on the bed. I traced a finger up her stomach and across her breasts.

"I'm proud of you," I said. "And I'm glad you're getting the recognition you deserve."

"Thank you," she said.

I turned serious. "I need more time again," I said.

"I know," she said.

"I don't want you to take unnecessary risks, but..." my voice trailed off.

"I won't," she said. "I want it, too. Things have just been a little crazy."

"I'm not being too needy, I hope," I said.

"Oh no, not at all," she said and stroked my hand. "I've gotten used to being Kitty Kat instead of Good Kat more frequently. It isn't a side of me I can keep at bay for very long."

"We'll figure it out," I said confidently. "I know we will."

"Can you stay the night?" Kat asked. It hung in the air. This was a significant break from our standard rules.

"Of course," I said without missing a beat.

"Let's get cleaned up," she said. "I want another booty bump, and I want you to face fuck me."

I smiled at the insatiable girl lying beside me. I wondered if I had met my match. I wasn't sure. I only knew that, after not even two hours with Kat, and for the first time in a month, I felt satisfied.