Traffic Girl Ch. 13

Story Info
A successful playboy meets a local TV anchor.
1.8k words
4.71
13.1k
11

Part 13 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Your votes and feedback have been incredible. Thank you! We are headed off to LA in this chapter! Look out -- it's a raunchy ride!

* * *

The pent up frustration of busy schedules and juggling our secret affair could have brought Kat and me to a breaking point, but it didn't. And, though he didn't know it, we had her boyfriend to thank. He got called away to London as an asset sale began to show cracks, and he would be there for at least two weeks. I was giddy and laid the groundwork for a new surprise, one that I wanted to make Vegas look like amateur hour. The boyfriend's trip would coincide with me closing a significant deal, which always ended up with some vacation on the back end. I knew exactly what I needed to do.

* * *

I was pretty good at finding information about people online. In this instance, I combed through Kat's Facebook friends to locate information about her TV mentor and LA friend, Kelly. It was too easy. I felt comfortable, based on some conversations with Kat, that she likely had shared with Kelly that she had another boyfriend on the side. I reached out via Instagram DM, briefly and vaguely but obviously introducing myself. I mentioned that Kat and I had the opportunity for a weekend getaway, and I wanted to surprise her with a trip to LA.

Kelly wrote back immediately and enthusiastically, in a tone that made me take an immediate liking to her.

"You must be John!" she said. "Kat needs to scratch the itches on both sides of her personality, and I gather you are very skilled at the more important one. It's about time she found someone outside of LA to help her do it! I've been bored lately, so the sooner you two can get here, the better. Let me know any arrangements I can help with."

She gave me her number, and we immediately began texting, planning out a three-day break the following weekend. Kelly was an invaluable resource. And she also insisted we stay in the guest house of her Beverly Hills mansion since her husband would be away on business in Japan. I picked her brain about restaurants Kat would want to revisit or discover and clubs she would like.

"I'll have a couple surprises of my own for Kat," Kelly said. "If you're okay with that."

I liked the mystery and consented. I also asked Kelly if she could do me one special favor.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Did you know this guy Patrick she used to see?" I inquired.

"Call me," Kelly responded.

I pressed the green "send" button, and Kelly answered before it rang and immediately said, "How do you know about Patrick?"

"She told me," I said.

"What did she tell you?" she said.

"Everything," I said.

"Hmmm, well, tell me what you have in mind," Kelly suggested.

I relayed what Kat had told me about Patrick while we were in Vegas. I said that I thought it would be fun to make contact with him and see if he would want to play with Kat again.

"I saw the look in her eyes when she told me about him, Kelly," I said. "I'm pretty sure she'd love another crack at this guy's cock."

Kelly laughed an infectious laugh. "Oh, John," she said, "you are brave. Very brave. She would love you for it, I'm sure. But you need to know the whole thing going in."

"What whole thing?" I asked. "It was about six months. They partied in Vegas. They did crazy stuff. She loved his cock. I get it."

"It wasn't just in Vegas," Kelly told me. "It was nonstop for six months. She almost lost her job. She was a full-fledged coke whore for him. He asked her to marry him, and I basically had to have an intervention for her and convinced her to take a job back in Houston!"

I stopped dead in my tracks. "Well," I said, "that's a bit more than I anticipated."

She laughed again. "It was years ago," she said breezily. "Kat isn't the same person. I know Patrick isn't. He's settled down quite a bit."

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I know you're not naive, John," she said, "but when you hear stories about a dick like that? You make sure you don't lose track of it. Let's just say he and I travel in the same circles sometimes. He's still in LA. Still modeling. But he's a bit more... restrained and professional, let's say."

"So lay it on me," I said, "is it a good idea or a bad idea?"

I could almost feel Kelly smiling over the phone. "It is a great idea," she said then paused. "If you want to have the time of your life."

* * *

The planning was done. Kat was taking a Friday off work, and we planned to fly to LA on Thursday. We'd return Sunday evening. I hadn't told her the destination or any other plans. I had told her only that the weekend would entail a series of surprises. Kelly had been incredibly generous, offering her home for our accommodations and insisting that she supply the party favors for the weekend. I insisted that I treat her to meals and also put the savings on hotel and cocaine toward a private jet.

I picked up Kat at her apartment on Thursday afternoon. She was horny and affectionate. I begged her off, though, telling her we were late for the airport.

"But, baby," she whined, "I love having your cum inside me when we go out."

"I know, Kitty Kat, but we don't want to be late," I said. I could barely hold back a cackle of delight.

In the car, she tried to give me road head. I demurred again. "I'm sorry," I said, "there's so much traffic. We want to get there in one piece. I promise it's worth it."

Kat pouted. I rubbed her thigh and preached patience. She noticed we weren't headed to IAH.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"You'll see," I said.

"Hooks Airport," she said as we approached the sign.

I nodded.

"Did you? Are we?" she fumbled.

I nodded again. "Surprise number one," I said.

"Holy shit," she said.

We parked and walked straight onto a Gulfstream G-550. It was ostentatious for just the two of us, but a friend who was also a mega-wealthy client indulged me if I paid for the fuel. There were three bottles of cold Dom Perignon and a glorious cheese and charcuterie board set out. I had requested no flight crew besides the pilot and co-pilot. My friend, being ever-understanding, got that privacy was in my interest on this trip.

In less than ten minutes from shutting off the engine to my Mercedes, we were in the air. Kat was incredulously happy. I poured Champagne and cuddled up with her on the long couch at the rear of the cabin. She kissed me languorously and said, "I feel like a princess."

I clinked her glass and said, "You deserve to be."

Then she laughed and said, "If I had known we were flying private, I wouldn't have left my stash at home!"

I laughed and smiled. I stared into her eyes.

"But you didn't leave yours at home, did you?" she realized.

I shook my head and produced an eight ball of glorious cocaine. It was sticky and uncut.

"Oh my god," Kat said, "that looks delicious."

I handed the coke to her, and she immediately began crushing and chopping it before forming lines with the heavy metal credit card I handed her. By the time the Gulfsteam had hit cruising altitude, Kat and I were flying high, too.

We were making out between lines and Champagne. Our hands roamed. I cupped her ass, which was perfectly molded in a pair of jeans.

"We have to, right?" I said, alluding to the obvious.

"Mile high club?" Kat said.

"Of course," I said. "I mean, when will we ever have as good an opportunity?"

We had more than two hours before touching down in LA. Kat's head disappeared in my lap. She unzipped my fly and unbuckled my belt. Her hot, moist breath hit the head of my cock. Then her tongue began its knowing ministrations.

"I've missed this," I said, as I sighed and leaned my head back. My arms stretched out across the back of the couch, Champagne glass in one hand.

She bobbed eagerly for a few minutes, then sat up and took off her blouse, before wiggling out of her jeans. As she bent over in front of me disrobing, I spread her ass cheeks and licked her asshole and pussy from behind. When I paused, she turned around and passed me a bump of coke on her fingernail. It was incredibly good shit. She bumped up herself and helped me out of my pants and shirt.

"This," she said, grabbing my shaft and sinking her pussy down over it, "is the most incredible thing anyone has ever done for me."

She rode me face-to-face, neither of us breaking eye contact. The intensity of our passion rose together like a pot boiling over. In only a few minutes, as I tweaked her nipples knowingly, her orgasm gripped her, and she felt so tight, wet, and inviting, that I erupted, too. I clutched her ass, holding her pelvis to mine, not wanting to let out a drop of the sperm I was shooting into her. We stayed glued together for several minutes, kissing and enjoying the overwhelming emotion of the scene.

We dressed, Kat taking care to keep my cum from leaking out as she put on her panties. She adored feeling my load against her lips in the crotch of her thong.

The rest of the flight, we talked, drank Champagne, feasted on the meat and cheese board, and occasionally hit lines of cocaine.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"I told you, Kitty Kat," I admonished, "it's a surprise."

"I'm dying to know!" she said.

I held firm.

"New York," she said. "I have a feeling it's New York. I think we were flying east."

The flight passed too quickly. We killed both bottles of Dom and most of the food. There was plenty of coke left, but I knew we would need it. Eventually the pilot came on the intercom.

"Good evening," he said, "I just wanted to let you know we are on our final descent into the Los Angeles area. We'll be landing at Burbank Airport in about twenty minutes. Please fasten your seat belts."

"LA?" Kat exclaimed.

"LA," I said. "That's surprise number two."

"This is going to be fun, isn't it?" she said.

I grinned broadly. "You have no idea," I said.