Traffic Girl Ch. 15

Story Info
A successful playboy meets a local TV anchor.
2.2k words
4.66
12k
9

Part 15 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: We continue the LA adventure, and John has a big surprise in store for Kat. Thank you for reading, the comments, and the votes. This starts out hot and heavy, but the second half of the chapter develops an important next step. I hope you'll be patient and find that the reward is worth it in Chapter 16.

* * *

I woke up alone and slightly disoriented. The sun shone brightly into the guest house, and I regained my bearings. I got a glass of water and drained it quickly, then downed another. It was past 10 a.m. I had slept hard and felt refreshed. Benadryl and xanax always helped. I pulled on shorts and a t-shirt and went on the hunt for Kat.

The first floor of Kelly's house was still fully lit up, empty Champagne bottles scattered, and the cocaine mountain a bit of a mess. There were no signs of life until I heard faint sounds coming from upstairs. I walked up the steps, and they became louder and unmistakable. The door to the master bedroom was open, and I hung back to watch the scene that greeted me.

Kelly was on her hands and knees on the bed, with Bradley taking her from behind. She leaned over a small mirror and held a straw, waiting for the wave of Bradley's thrusts to die down so she could snort a line.

Kat was being face-fucked by Mark, with her head over the edge of the bed, while Justin fucked her missionary. I shook my head at these insatiable women, and Kelly spotted me.

"Hey, sleepyhead," she said. "I have two free holes if you need someplace for your morning wood."

Kat didn't even turn to notice me, so I thought what the hell. I waited for Kelly to snort the line she so eagerly awaited, dropped my shorts, and offered my cock to her mouth, which she greedily accepted.

Bradley talked to me like we weren't in the middle of fucking a gorgeous California girl. I asked how long they had been up.

"All night, brother," he said. "Kat joined us a couple hours ago. She is fine, man. Thanks for sharing."

I glanced over at her. She finally made eye contact with me, briefly. I saw Mark's cock make her throat bulge as he plowed in and out of her. Her ability to fuck was a marvel. Kelly sloppily handled my cock. She pulled it out and spit on it.

"Give me your load," she said. "Let me show you what a good cum slut I am."

Her skilled mouth made it easy for me to reach the brink. But what pushed me over was watching Kat. Her nipples stood up proudly. She had one hand rubbing her clit, the other cupping Mark's balls. Her hips ebbed and flowed with Justin's thrusts. As he pulled back each time, I could see how fully his cock filled her tight pussy. I felt like I was seeing the real, LA Kat. This wasn't the traffic girl. This was something irreconcilable with that good girl persona. I started to realize that maybe it was the traffic girl that simply was a mask, which led to intriguing possibilities.

My orgasm seized me at the same time Mark's did, as he fucked Kat's throat. We both pulled out and let our cum fly across the two girls. Kelly and Kat let out joyous moans in tandem as sticky sperm covered their bodies. Justin finished moments after Mark finished glazing Kat's face, tits, and stomach with massive ropes. He pulled out and covered Kat in a second coat. She was dotted with creamy white up and down her body and moaned in appreciation.

Kelly, my cum dripping from her chin, begged Bradley to finish.

"Please, Bradley," she urged, "cum in me so I can lick all that cum off Kat. Fill me up so I get to eat that cum."

The eroticism of the moment made it impossible to hold back. Bradley grunted, and Kelly moaned in delight as she felt him cum inside her. He leaned back in satisfaction, and the four of us turned our attention to Kat as Kelly crawled across the bed to her.

Kelly began to lick the drops and trails of cum off Kat's body, slowly working her way from her thighs to her stomach. Kat ran her hands through Kelly's luxurious blonde hair. Kelly's licking became greedy, and she made a show out of swallowing as she went. She spent a lot of time licking and sucking Kat's tits and nipples, then worked her way up her neck and to her face.

"Save some for me," Kat said.

Kelly smiled, gathering up the last of the cum from Kat's neck and face. "Open up," Kelly ordered. Kat opened her mouth wide. Kelly extended her tongue and let the cum glide off it into Kat's awaiting mouth. They kissed, making a serious show of it for the boys. We were silent watching the show. My cock stirred.

The girls kept kissing, then Kelly started to straddle Kat, moving higher up her body until her pussy sat over Kat's mouth.

"Eat Bradley's load out of me, you slut," Kelly said. Kat obediently extended her tongue and began to lick, tentatively at first. Kelly sighed. "Yes," she moaned. "Fuck yes. Get every drop of that cum." She dropped her hips lower, now grinding her pussy into Kat's face. Kat's hands gripped Kelly's taut ass, pulling her face more firmly into her mouth and against her tongue. Kelly abruptly pulled off.

"Did you get it, slut?" she said.

Kat opened her mouth and lewdly showed off the sperm coating her tongue and dribbling out the sides of her mouth. Kelly smiled and lowered herself for another kiss. They passed the cum back and forth, kissing until it disappeared down their throats. My jaw was agape in surprise and lust. We all knew this was the cherry on top of a night of incomparable pleasure.

"Okay, you three," Kelly said to her stunt cocks, "the show's over!" She got up and kissed each of them and gave their cocks a grateful tug. "We've got other things to do today! I can't just let all three of you run a train on me all day! As fun as that would be!"

The guys didn't need the hint. They were already dressed and said their goodbyes. The girls remained naked as we escorted them to the door.

"I haven't had that much dick at once in years!" Kat exclaimed. "Kel, thank you so, so much. They were unbelievable."

"Aren't they fun?" Kelly said. She looked at me. "Usually when we have our girls' weekends out here, we just get a couple one nighters in. It's been a long time since we put on a show like this."

"I'm only grateful to have been a witness," I said.

"You did more than bear witness," Kelly said and gave me a peck on the lips as she took a handful of cock. "Come on. We need to shower up."

We let Kelly lead the way.

"I'm a little afraid of what you might think of me now," Kat said. There was a genuine hint of uneasiness in her voice.

"I think maybe I haven't been creative enough with you!" I said. "Come here."

At the base of the stairs, I pulled Kat to me and in a deep, intense kiss. I decided to take a risk.

"Ask me about Jess sometime," I said.

"Who's Jess?" she asked.

I laughed. "I didn't mean right now," I said. "Let's save it for the flight home. Jess was someone I was with for quite a while. You might say she was to me what Patrick was to you." My eyes twinkled.

"Okay," she asid. "On the flight home."

The three of us showered, and by the time we got dressed, it was lunch time.

"What's the plan for today?" Kat said.

"Surprise number five," I said. "You and Kelly are having lunch and going shopping. I've got some errands to run to get ready for tonight."

"And what's tonight?" Kat asked.

"Surprise number six," Kelly said. "Come on, girl. He isn't going to tell you."

Kat and Kelly helped themselves to thick lines of coke before they left, and I made myself a large French press coffee. The household staff arrived to clean up, and I took a nap. I needed to rest. My alarm went off at 2 p.m., and I returned to the main house. I poured myself a glass of white wine and sat by the pool until I heard the doorbell.

I carried the glass with me and opened the front door. Before me stood someone you might easily mistake for a movie star. Charisma oozed off him. He stood with confidence that easily could have been perceived as humility. He had a dimpled chin and was muscular and tan but without being to the extreme of either of those descriptors. His face was undeniably handsome, and his face unmistakably announced Hollywood handsome.

"Patrick," I said, extending my hand, "thanks for coming."

"John," he said, wrapping my hand in a warm, ingratiating shake, "nice to meet you. Thanks for inviting me."

I held the door for him and offered, "Do you want a glass of wine or a drink?"

"Wine is always good," he said.

I poured another glass of the excellent white Burgundy I had opened and handed it to him and directed him to the couch in the parlor.

"I see Kelly hasn't slowed down," he said, observing the copious amount of cocaine on the coffee table.

"I met her yesterday, and I've seen nothing that would allow me to disagree with you," I said and laughed.

I knew I was taking a risk that day with Patrick. Kat had presented her relationship with him as one based simply on carnality and hedonism. At that level, I was perfectly happy to indulge her. Kelly had painted a different picture, of a relationship that burned white hot but flamed out because they continued on an out-of-control spiral as they pursued greater and greater highs. It was like a shared toxicity that would have them flame out like a supernova. I had been so taken by Kat's obvious yearning for Patrick's skill as a lover that I wasn't sure if putting them together again was a good idea.

"So, I have to admit," Patrick said, "when Kelly put us in touch, I never would have dreamed what it was about."

We had spoken twice on the phone in the past week. My offer to him was simple. Kat had spoken about him with such a level of desire, I wanted her to experience it again, if he was willing.

"Life is never very predictable, I've found," I said.

"I've thought a lot about your offer," he said. "You should know, I'm a lot different than I was when Kat and I knew each other. It was a long time ago and, frankly, it didn't last that long. Do enough cocaine, and you can kind of make yourself believe anything!"

"Kelly said you're in a really good place," I admitted.

"Life is good," he said. "I have no complaints."

"Is Kat the one who got away?" I asked.

He laughed. "It might have seemed like it at the time," he said. "I think we both felt that way. But it wasn't true. It was a brilliant infatuation."

"So you know my situation with her," I said. "You want to stick around for a little fun tonight?"

"I'll be honest," Patrick said, "I never thought I'd see Kat again. You know as well as I do that she is fun. A different level of fun. I'm into it. Let's do it."

It came off as bro-ish and stupid, but we high-fived.

* * *

Patrick went home to change for the evening but returned about an hour before the girls did. We smoked a joint by the pool.

"I can't hit the coke anymore," he said. "It just doesn't mix with my personality. My nature is too addictive."

I liked the good buzz of the high quality and legal marijuana in California. We drank wine and chatted. He was a good guy with some amazing experiences. I reveled in his tales of Hollywood debauchery. I hadn't realized that Kelly and her circle -- of which Patrick remained a part -- included some high profile talent with wild taste. We discussed some plans for the evening. I was absolutely sure Kat would still do anything for Patrick.

Kelly texted to let me know they were on their way. Patrick waited out by the pool when they returned, and I greeted Kat at the door with a kiss. They were loaded down with shopping bags and very obviously tipsy.

"We ran out of coke," Kelly said. "Be a dear and fix us some lines."

"I want a booty bump later," Kat said.

"Yes!" Kelly agreed.

I cut eight lines on the coffee table. Kelly and Kat anxiously powdered their noses.

"So do I get to know the next surprise?" Kat asked. "God," she added, inhaling deeply through her nose, "I forgot how good LA coke is."

"Come have a drink with me outside," I told Kat. "Have you seen the view from the pool? Let's check it out, and I'll tell you what's in store."

Kat took my hand, and we went out on the pool deck. Kelly followed.

"Hi, Kat," Patrick said, greeting her as she stepped outside.

"Holy shit," Kat said. She looked at me. She looked at Patrick. Then back at me. "Patrick?"

"Patrick," I said.