All Comments on 'Traffic Girl Ch. 15'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Another Good Set Up

Another Great lead in and build up to what we hope is another outstanding chapter and a story line that keeps going on. More!!!!!! I think it is great and fun story to follow. Keep up the great writing. Based on all the high scores most everyone reading it loves it so keep it going.

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreakingalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the encouragement! We’ve got a lot of fun times ahead, to be sure!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

In all other stories before Kat never said or intimated that she also had sex with women. Of course there's nothing wrong with that but it makes me wonder how much secrets she have, she certainly seems untrustworthy/unstable to me. It's indeed brave and nice that he likes to indulge his fling as long as you see it as just sexual pleasure, she's not serious relationship material and John is getting lost in that reality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES